Kahoot! Reviews & Product Details

Kahoot! Overview

What is Kahoot!?

Kahoot! transforms presentations, training, and events with engagement, in organizations of any size. With Kahoot!, anyone can create and deliver engaging learning experiences - known as kahoots - on any topic within minutes. To host a live kahoot, questions appear on a shared screen - a big screen in a room or via screen sharing on a video conference. Participants join a live kahoot by entering a unique PIN in their own browser, or the Kahoot! app, and submit their answers. Or, assign self-paced kahoots, with questions and answers shown on the participant’s device. Kahoot! is trusted by 97% of Fortune 500 companies in making their presentations and training engaging, and is used in over 200 countries.

Kahoot! Details

Create a fun learning game in minutes (we call these kahoots), made from a series of multiple choice questions.

Kahoot!

Kahoot! Reviews

Showing 300 Kahoot! reviews
Already have Kahoot!?
English Teacher
What do you like best?

My students and I love Kahoot! I love the ability to create my own games which we can use to review content or even to pre-assess new content. The fact that the mobile option was added during Covid-19 made the site even sweeter. Teachers can now assign a game and put a start and end time. After that, students who can see who won. This really allows everyone to stay connected even when they are not together.

As a fifth grade teacher, I also love the availability of games that were not made by me but are still applicable. If we have extra time, I can load a game on a relevant topic and we are ready to play within only a couple of minutes.

Many students thrive on competitiveness and this allows them to give their all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can be difficult to track down what student goes with what nickname. Students say that sometimes it glitches and chooses an answer for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look for previously posted Kahoots. This can save a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Formative assessment; distance learning connectivity; intentional review; multiple exposures to the same content; repetition builds mastery Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Kahoot!
Carlos N.
CN
What do you like best?

It is an inventive and creative format in its entirety, since its tools are necessary for environments based on colorful and vibrant designs, which allow us to create very attractive content to carry out more effective works of its success once said illustration is promoted through of this incredible application, I love its location of the space of each option of use, a fairly clean sheet to start developing activities, and among other highlights of great importance for the educational presentations that you want to carry out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The drastic change that this software uses in terms of innovation in its platform, can generate unpredictability and confusion among novice users who have just arrived at these facilities, this is due to the extreme implementation of multiple options for editing different angles of certain activity considered as some digital prototype, being a problem of delay, since its learning curve is literally somewhat steep. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is quite useful for educational environments that maintain a small and intermediate level of learning, since this platform provides services of great importance, very inventive and creative, with easy characteristics to a logically brief environment, since its functions are flexible to understand, It has different scales for the areas in which the knowledge of your students is carried, that is, it depends on the degree in which it is, since it maintains games adapted to the present topics, for a more complex and creative teaching. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our organization uses this application in similar but different ways in its course of employment. We use this software in different areas in relation to the learning classrooms where our students are concentrated for the interpretation and discussion of new content, both in physics and Virtually, as it has resulted in a large proportion as an educational institution, for the promotion of complete academic structuring including alternative branches, such as sending assignments and creative works, including that it is extremely useful, including for teachers, to carry out a process of full rating and evaluation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teacher
What do you like best?

Learning has finally gotten fun! In this challenging game of only four options per question, the student's job is to pick the correct answer in the lowest amount of time. The students have fun, the teacher has a new learning tool and parents are seeing their students succeed in the overall academic studies. I can easily create Kahoots using designated templates or to create my own straight from scratch. When I don't have any ideas on how to create a Kahoot, I could simply search for one another teacher has created that directly correlates with the subject I am teaching on hand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how there is a limit to only four options for each question. Sometimes, I need more than four to really confuse the student so that they can learn more in a shorter amount of time as they can differentiate from all of the selected options. I also think that a feature in which you could add more pictures to a question would be incredibly helpful as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can assure you, your students will absolutely love Kahoot. As the younger generation's love for technology increases, we should try our best to implement technology in a classroom environment so the student can have fun while learning things that could have taken the student many boring hours of rote memorization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kahoot made it so students can actually have a blast while learning information that I have gotten straight from the textbook. During my time, learning was shown to be boring and utterly gloomy. However, Kahoot makes it so that students can feel happy while learning information that you have collected. It also increases their respect for me and they are waiting for this class everyday. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that I can quickly assess how well the students understood information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that each student does not have the answers on his or her screen. Sometimes it is hard for students to see the board with the answers. It would be better if the answers were on the individual devices also. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The students say that the answer screen is very sensitive. Make sure to let your students know that it will click an answer without them trying to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It’s a quick exit ticket for my students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Kahoot is incredibly engaging! Students love the competitive aspect and the music. As a teacher, I love being able to search questions from other quizzes to add to my own quiz, which saves so much time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that students cannot the see questions on their own screen. This had been particularly difficult during distance learning because students need to have two windows up at the same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pull questions from the Kahoot question bank to save time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kahoot has significantly increased student engagement during distance learning. It also has provided additional information to me about my students' understanding on a daily basis. In general, it has improved the distance learning experience for both teachers and students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that Kahoot! makes it very easy to create fun and interactive content to use in my classroom. There is virtually no learning curve and the students seem to catch on to how the website / app works almost immediately. I use it for reviewing content that we cover in class and making the content more fun and interactive by including images and trick answer choices. Kahoot! offers a lot of features, even on their free plan, that make creating a game fun and interactive. You can set specific time limits for questions, add images or video clips to make the questions more dynamic, and of course you have complete control over which answers you mark as correct. It does all of the work scoring the game itself and at the very end it shows the top three players. It also has a scoreboard that updates as you play the game to keep everyone interested and up to date on who is scoring the most. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the premium features were included on the free plan, but that is my personal opinion. The premium plan is not very expensive and I could probably afford to get it myself without having to go through my school district because it really isn't that expensive, but I just see Kahoot! as a fun resource that should be 100% free for everyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Learn from the quick guides and become familiar with how to create your own games. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to review content covered in class with my students and do it in a way that is fun and interactive. It keeps the student's attention and it also helps them to remember important concepts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Students for Sustainability Student Employee
What do you like best?

I really like Kahoot's point system, which tallies correct responses and the speed of responses to calcuate a score for each user. It's an exciting and competitive game, and brings a lot of fun into quizzing. This software is perfect as a fun way to test participant's knowledge, especially after a training or educational event. The quizzes are fully customizable by adding questions, answer choices, and images. Kahoot also has an excellent library of user-created publicly available quizzes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some participants can become distracted by Kahoot's compatitive nature, so it is not alway appropriate for more serious topics or important use cases. Overall, the game is fun, especially for children and young adults, but for every day use it may prove to be a lot of work to create and administer quizzes with little reward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kahoot is creat for quizzing students on lessons and trainings. Everyone always stays engaged with the game and the competitive nature certainly makes the day more ineresting and fun. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that it contains the correct answers and the response speed, so every user gets a environment. It is an exciting, competitive game and there's a lot of fun in the contests. This software is the ideal way to test the participants' knowledge , particularly after a workout or training event. It's really easy to create fun and engaging content in my classroom. There is almost no learning curve and students seem to understand how the website / app functions almost instantly. Naturally we are all competitive, and Kahoot uses this as a means of encouraging students to pay attention and focus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To that question frankly, there is not much to answer. Kahoot can annoy some people! Consequently, it is not always necessary to address more critical topics or important use cases. The game is usually fun, particularly for kids and young adults, but making and administering quizzes with little reward for the daily use can be a lot of effort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to learn how to use all the functions of the product, make use simulations, this will make the real application much easier to implement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kahoot! addresses the concentration and the attention problems. It encourages learning in the lecture space, and attention to detail. I may revisit and interactively verify with my students the topics covered by my class. It holds the student's attention, and makes them remember important concepts. Kahoot! telling the students about the lessons and courses is creative. Everybody still has a dedication to the game and the rivalry makes the day more fun and interesting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Too easy to set up and exceptionally simple to use. Love having the option to consolidate leaderboards so you can run a competition with various games. Perhaps the best thing about Kahoot! is that everybody is eager to "play" and when you are playing question and answer contests to gain proficiency with your procedures it tends to "stick". Everybody in our business division has more information on account of Kahoot! We as a whole need to play and we as a whole tune in to the preparation and we as a whole need to LEARN the material since we realize that there will be a great method of checking our learning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have a top notch account and the main thing I don't care for is the absence of customization. I truly wish I could change the hues and give it a greater amount of our corporate marking. A few people in our group have disclosed to me that they don't care for how long the random data takes. Some state they want to do a test or something at their own pace. In any case, the vast majority truly prefer to go up against others and feel that the information remains with them when they are learning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This platform is modern and very intuitive, it is very easy to implement, I like it because it helps students to assimilate knowledge in a fun way. that's why I recommend its use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Attempt to get the understudies to take an interest in the preparation works out. Utilizing kahoot! unquestionably helps increment cooperation rates. Learning: We invest our energy at Kahoot! learn new data that we are talking about with our classes. We likewise use Kahoot! as an award for the measurements and the action we have day by day or week by week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like a point system from Kahoot that contains the correct responses and the speed of the responses, so that every user gets a settings. It's an exciting, competitive and competitive game, and contests are very fun. This software is the ideal way, particularly after a training or training event, to test participant knowledge. The development of fun and engaging content in my classroom is very simple. There is practically no learning curve and students almost immediately seem to see how the website / app works. I use it to review the contents we cover in class and make it more fun and interactive with photos and misleading response options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some people can be distracted by Kahoot! compatibility Consequently, more serious topics or significant use cases are not always appropriate. The game is generally fun, especially for children and young adults, but it can be a lot of effort to create and administer questionnaires with little reward for daily use. I wish that the premium features were included in the free plan. The premium scheme isn't very costly and I'd actually be able to do it myself without going through my school system because it isn't too costly, but I see kahoot! It should be 100% free as a fun tool for all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of this platform. Learn from the quick guides and get familiar with how to create your own games. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to review and interactively review the contents covered by my class with my students. It retains the attention of the student and helps them to remember important concepts. Kahoot! it's imaginative to ask students about lessons and courses. Everybody has a commitment to the game always, and the competition makes the day more interesting and enjoyable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teacher
What do you like best?

Being able to play as a class competition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Students have to see the projector to be able to play. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My students are able to review as a class and continue to review individually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

The students find it so much fun and less stressful since the questions are multiple choice.

There are several kahoot exercises available on a range of Math topics that are ready to use and I don’t have to spend time making one from scratch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are sometimes errors in the questions or answers. However they are very easy to fix by copying the Kahoot exercise and changing the question or answer as you please. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving the problem of students getting bored by doing the textbook questions and worksheets. Kahlon provides a very fun way to get the students do the similar problems while playing individually and being competitive or playing in teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Kahoot is a great student training evaluation solution and the software simplifies gamification teaching. A PIN and nickname for a game with Kahoot, which is a simple solution, must be entered by participants. You can create your own or use the prepared questionnaires as Kahoot provides a comprehensive repository for users. You have to send your users a connection and a number to access your questionnaire and enter their names. The data collected are presented in a transparent manner, so it is simple to analyze and monitor progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Regrettably, multiple questionnaire types can not be implemented in a presentation. Fast and stable Internet connection is also necessary, since any progress is eliminated in the event of an interruption because there is no automatic save option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a great way to learn, try the program. It is ideal to recall knowledge before the lecture starts. Gamification causes excellent results as well as friendly competition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kahoot enables me to gain a convenient understanding of team games. Due to a splicing, the data is obtained faster and the results significantly improve, they have become more attractive when measuring fields, lines, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Kahoot offers an endless array of fun ideas for making subject quizzes more fun, engaging, and challenging. The idea of Kahoot is to make quizzing into a game format to help students learn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Kahoot offers only a few types of quiz formats. It would be wonderful to see more formats created for Kahoot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kahoot makes it fun to quiz students on what they have learned. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

One of the best things about Kahoot is that everyone is excited to "play" and when you are playing trivia games to learn your processes it tends to "stick". Everyone in our sales department has more knowledge thanks to Kahoot! We all want to play and we all listen to the training and we all want to LEARN the material because we know that there will be a fun way of checking our learning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have had a few people on our team tell me that they don't like how long the trivia takes. Some say they would rather take a quiz or something that goes at their own pace. However, the majority of the people on our sales team really like competing against others and they feel like the knowledge stays with them when they are learning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Learning: We spend our time on Kahoot! learning new information that we are discussing with our clients and potential customers. We also use Kahoot! as a reward for the metrics and activity that we have on a daily or weekly basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

English Teacher
What do you like best?

Creating learning formative assessments for classrooms is also a successful forum. Learning how to do something is amazingly simple and it has several added software that makes your test very enjoyable. As a coach, Kahoot often helps you to get precise grades for the Kahoot exam, and the Kahoot app offers graduation rates for exaple graduates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the reaction choices not showing on participant monitors; the manager may display and distribute the response choices. It makes it impossible for people with vision impairments to have. The accelerated function is often a deterrent to those with computing hardships; causing an unfairness amongst average learners and sluggish processors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Kahoot is suitable for students who would like to improve auditorium productivity and have them interested in productive presentations. You may allow others accept more detail because of the awareness of the memorization process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kahoots encourages me to provide my students the luxury of gaining a bit of information regarding team sports. Boring information on ground, track, etc. dimensions have become enticing thanks to gamification. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is really good platform to create educational quizes for students. It is surprisingly easy learn how to use it and it has many additional features to make your quiz really fun. As a teacher, Kahoot also lets you to have specific results after your Kahoot test, and for exaple you can even grade students by the Kahoot software provided test scores . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When compiling a quiz, Kahoot misses some necessary features to make a complete diverse quiz. For example, you cannot ask specific questions, only multiple choice questions are available . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will definetly recommend to try Kahoot as a educational tool. It is really efficient and productive to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kahoot is a fun way to make learning and studying much more fun and playful. Kahoot is like learning competition for students and when learning is fun for children , it is enjoyable for the teacher as well. Also the Kahoot is really easy and not time consuming to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Instructor
What do you like best?

Interactivity, fun to use, easy to set up; lots of shared kahoots. Easy to create new kahoots. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing; my students love it. They esp. loved to compete among themselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool to review and check for understanding. The students love it. Adds a competitive edge to learning. Can access kahoot using mobile phones or tablets. Less stressful way to review learning objectives than quizzes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fun way to check for understanding or review specific learning objectives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is a very effective manner to teach classes with the help of digital methods. It directly attracts people's attention and is very easy to play. It also has a competitive aspect because after each question, you see who's at the top of the rankings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You need a wifi connection and everyone needs an electronic device. It may not always be the case in some schools/ classes. Also, if you want to add slides it's not possible except if you pay for it, it's a pity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a very playful manner to teach people. It attracts many people bc of its playful side, which is a lot less boring than traditional courts. It's an interactive way to discover a lot of subjects. As a teacher, you should definitively try to use it as much as possible in your classes, as an introduction to a subject or a way to test the students' knowledge. It is very easy to use, also for those who are not familiar with digital teaching Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are several benefits. As I said, it gets people's attention very easily. The competitive side is also very nice for students. You can add pictures and videos, which is a good option for teachers also. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teacher
What do you like best?

Kahoot is simple to use tools and interactive games to help buy participant interest or access their learning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is a three-tiered membership structure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not only can you quiz during you presentation, you can assign challenges at home for additional feedback. Information can be exported to a spreadsheet program.

Use two-step sign in to sessions, as some students can figure out how to crash a session using third party websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kahoot helps to make lessons or presentations interactive, which increases participant interest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

Ability to customize the quiz with images and videos. Seeing participants get excited and competitive in the learning and game experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish the Waiting page before the game starts can be customized a bit more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

great engagment tool that also is used to do a 'pre-assessment ' of the knowledge of the participants, and a post assignment after the training/event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Providing a great transition between meetings, and making it a fun experience for participants. Great way to sell sponsorship and test retention of content shared during the virtual conference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

The ability to design my own quiz game, even when using premise content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When assigning a game, the quiz is only available for a select amount of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Read the questions carefully when using premade content Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am an eLearning teacher. I am using Kahoot! as assignments and assessments for my students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

You can use the app in a different context. In the classroom, like I do (where it's just great), to vote or even to collect data the easy and fast way! The interface is very appealing and the music it plays has become a classic that everyone loves. Creating a Kahoot is very easy and it doesn't take much of your time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Copying pictures in the browser and directly being able to paste them into the Kahoot would make the life of teachers easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kahoot helps me to teach my class in a fun way. Revising vocabulary easily turns into a game. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lecturer
What do you like best?

The fact that students can easily log in to the game without registration.

The fact that I can upload pictures easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not find it easy to copy questions from one quiz to another. I think that it is impossible.

I also was trying to put a different time limit to answer but we can only choose the options Kahoot gives us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is well worth it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None.

The benefits are that it just makes classes more engaging. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Kahoot!?