4.9

InsureSign is the simplest, fastest and most secure way to get any document signed electronically.

Work for InsureSign?

Learning about InsureSign?

InsureSign Reviews

Ask InsureSign a Question
Showing 259 InsureSign reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about InsureSign
Dwayne M.

"Simply Easy "

What do you like best?

The system is very user friendly and saves all previous information! The forms are easily accessible and super easy to fill out for your customers. The auto-reminders to clients are excellent as well! I also like being able to go write back where I left off, have the option to cancel a signature, update the forms, and all the options with one drop down menu.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of any, it just really comes in handy for required forms! I would just recommend an auto-download feature that sends the signed forms to your email in PDF format. To also have an option for a Every 3rd day reminder, instead of every day. Some customers see that as a pain, but really, they just need to sign!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Compared to other competitors, this will save you money, and has a very easy database to use. You will not regret using this software for your business, as it makes everything very smooth. As soon as a customer signs their forms, we can get the policy in place, and the notifications are super fast, no waiting for a delayed email notification for signed forms!

Saves all emails previously used, great benefit! It also helps me keep track as to what customers need to still complete signing. Mailing out applications for wet signatures are a thing of the past, and this really keeps our business and production moving smoothly and helps us stay compliant with E&O.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

Kasey K.

"Easy to use! "

What do you like best?

I like how quickly I am able to prepare and send the document to be signed. The response rate on the tech support is very quick, and they are very thorough in helping.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to upload more than one documents at a time. I would like to be able to do it at one instead of adding them individually.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is essential to your office. After you have had Insuresign a while, you will feel like kicking yourself for not using it sooner.

The problems we were encountering before what that we have several clients that live out of town. We would offer the electronic signature, but the program we previously used was difficult for our clients to use. Insuresign is user friendly and our clients seem to be able to easily navigate on signing. It has saved me lots of time, and increased workflow.

Jeff G.

"Outstanding! Just keeps getting better!"

What do you like best?

I like the slimmed down, ease of use interface. I feel like it is self explanatory so that it doesn't take hardly any training for a brand new user to feel comfortable using. I also like that it integrates with QQ Catalyst and files the forms automatically into our agency management system.

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to change the landing page for the insureds, perhaps to a review page. I would also like the ability to text the applications to the insureds without having to upgrade in service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend InsureSign without hesitation to those looking at e-sign platforms, especially those in the insurance industry.

The difficulty of getting forms signed was almost entirely relieved when we first started using Insure Sign. It also helps bolster our image as professional and modern.

Cristina C.

"Love it!! "

What do you like best?

The convenience and the easy friendly use of the system. We get what we need fast. In our business that's what we need.

What do you dislike?

There are times when we don't get the documents to our email but they are in the system. And also the fact that when we get the notification of what is sent the document sent is not attached . We have to go into the document section to retrieve. We upload our emails to our activities and it would be nice to have the document sent in the activity. It used to be able to do that before the update.

The ease of getting our documents from our customers signed fast is a huge benefit to us. Our customers want their insurance needs to be met fast and with Insuresign we can do that.

Brittney G.

"Insuresign is one of the Best Electronic tools we use"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that its easy and cuts time in half and updates me several times throughout the day where I stand with the form I have sent to a customer for signatures.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I can think of that I dislike about insuresign. It informs me of updates needing to be done and a lot is handled for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Insuresign to anyone in the business community. It is highly efficient and outstanding tool to use. Very easy to use and explain to customers.

We send any and every document through insuresign to customers that can't make it in the office to sign and keep moving. The benefits I have to say is everytime I send something to the customer it goes right away and doesn't give them time to forget about it.

Michelle K.

"InsureSign & Our Insurance Agency"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to set fields for the parties to complete. And, the completed document comes back in email for easy storage in our system. I also love that if you send more than 1 document, the system can send each document back separately with its own signature tracking sheet. Really helps with distribution of he completed document.

What do you dislike?

With the new platform, it isn't as easy to get multiple documents into the system for signature. I find I have to login in more than once, sometimes log out and log back in for them all to show up. The prior way was easier to see what was happening.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say just try it. The only way you can really tell if something will work for you is to get your hands on it.

The mindset these days is to go paperless and have less paper. InsureSign helps us do this, and also makes it easy to track the documents and to remind signers to complete their part. Much easier than making client appointments or mailing our stacks of paperwork.

DeAndra S.

"InsureSign, for the Client who can't sit still and the multi-tasking Agent with lots to do!"

What do you like best?

The convenience for my traveling clients. It's near impossible to get them to come by the office every time we need their signature. Once they complete the signing, they are automatically provided with their own copy and that puts their minds at ease, especially when they can't receive mail right away. It also provides me with a direct PDF copy that I can save and upload to the carrier or our system with ease. It has made my day to day much easier.

What do you dislike?

I can't delete a document added in error. Also, if I have two insured's in the same home, I have to have separate emails for each insured and sometimes they don't have separate emails. The program will not allow me to pick the same email. Those are the only two issues that I have.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use It!! Don't let it sit idle on your computer. I would not be able to be as efficient as I am without it.

A lot of our clients travel, so having this program makes it 1,000 times easier to get necessary documents completed. It also provides them with their own digital copy, as opposed to getting mountains of paper mail. With my elderly clients, they are not always able to come in the office, due to age or medical disability, so this makes a way for me to either get to them or to somebody who helps care for them, in order to keep their policy in tact. It gives us options whereas we didn't have any.

Deidre R.

"Efficient and cost effective "

What do you like best?

I appreciate the fact that I can obtain signed documents immediately complete a file without spending a lot of time on an account and move on to the next. The period of sending in the mail or emailing to a client and having them to print, sign, and scan hoping it is completed correctly is over with insure sign.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the ability to add to a document to sign once you've merge it over, I have to delete the document a redo the process but no worries. I try to make sure not to forget additional documents when I bridge over docs to avoid the hassle or redoing the entire document.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The program is not only efficient but cost effective. You can avoid the hassle of resending documents out to clients who may forget to initial or sign a spot on a document. The Insure sign program pin points the signee where to initial, sign, date, complete a text etc.

No issues or problems thus far with the program . Insure sign have always keeping our agency updated on new changes and enhancements to the platform. We have not had any complaints on the program but gratitude of the effective use of the program. We are excited for all enhancements to make the program better.

Larry O.

"Excellent eSign Service!"

What do you like best?

InsureSign was selected because of it's ease to use and price. My customers have absolutely no problems esigning our documents. The reminders option is also a great tool that keeps my customers reminded without feeling hassled. So far, none of my customers have called to say they couldn't login and complete the esigning steps. The esign certification that you get is awesome and meets our compliance requirements. Great product that I would highly recommend!

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing at this point that I dislike about InsureSign.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Maybe add a feature to email user to remind them that a document has not be eSigned. This may be a feature but I've not been able to find it.

Using InsureSign has definitely saved me tons of time and worry. I watch for my email updates and know if a customer hasn't responded in a timely manner to make contact with them.

Carlynne F.

"Work Flow with Ease"

What do you like best?

The ability to send the insured documents through a secure format. The fact that it stores the insureds name and email makes it very easy and efficient. It takes less time than mailing it. We love it in our office. We have received positive feedback from our insureds.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike with this product. It is very easy to use and has become a profitable investment for the company. The customers love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

USE IT!

Knowing the insured receives the documents and they are not lost in the mail. The capability for the insured to have the document available securely and they can retrieve it at anytime. What I love most is that the insured can never say they didn't receive a document .

Jason D.

"Insure Sign is the way to go"

What do you like best?

It is simple to use and to train people how to use. Customers have no issues using it as well. They complete and we get signed forms back almost immediately. It is a great solution in today's busy fast paced marketplace. People have less time to come to office for appointments so this helps us do business in today's modern world.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything negative to say about Insure sign.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get on board with Insure Sign now. The interface is simple to understand and show clients and coworkers

It used to take a long time to send things thru the mail and get them back. Plus the office supplies associated with it cost money as well. We have been able to help complete transactions in a quicker time frame with better more accurate results using Insure Sign.

Corey H.

"Very Easy to Use for Both Sender and Receiver"

What do you like best?

We were looking for an e-signature company to use and tried a couple before finally planting ourselves firmly with Insuresign. We I like about it is that it was easy for our clients to use when we are sending it to them to sign. Some of the others we used the clients had some issues with finding how and where to sign. This platform is super simple that anyone can use it.

What do you dislike?

Since I use this product every day i don;t feel like i have any dislikes it does everything i want in an E-signature platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think InsureSign is headed in the right direction and the innovative product and changes that they come out with are great. The only feature that I have used is the e-signing of a document and I have had no issues with clients stating that they don;t know how to use or complete the signature.

We just wanted to get a way for clients to sign applications fast and easy and be able to track where the document is and send reminders for the signature. It has helped us get more signed applications back from clients.

Donna G.

"Easy, quick, reliable!"

What do you like best?

I have been using InsureSign for my insurance agency's customers since Aug 2018 and I have 100% positive feedback when used. My clients easily sign their documents and I receive them back in record time. I love the fact I get an email with all notifications even when the documents was viewed. Once complete I get a full copy as well as my customer for everyone's records.

What do you dislike?

I wish the cost was discounted to add additional users. It would also be helpful to receive a notification via email of when a document is still outstanding for more than a few days. I would like to be able to set my time frame as maybe 5 days and if not complete a reminder email is sent to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Super user friendly. Would recommend

I am able to quickly receive all the proper signatures for my insurance applications and they are stored in my documents for easy access. Before I had to spend time and money mailing applications to clients. I would also have to send PDF via email and hope they were able to print, sign, and email back. This helps also to avoid mistakes and missed signatures and initials.

Katie S.

"Super Quick and Easy! "

What do you like best?

Just upload or drag file into the page to get started. I love how quick and easy the program is. I have all of my staff using the program! Timestamp is so helpful. Especially for E&O compliance. I always know where to find a signed document. I love that as the administrator i can pull up the documents that my staff sends out also.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything right now... maybe just cost... the owner of my agency would like it to be cheaper. I liked when we used to get the pdf of the signed doc emailed to us also.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend InsureSign to any company that needs to collected signed documents. It is so easy to use and as the administrator I have access to the documents all my employees send out which makes it extremely easy to follow with the companies we work with and their requests for proof of signatures. Having everything in one place is really a time saver. I can even print to the program also! I don't know how we got anything done before we started using InsureSign.

We are solving the issue of chasing clients down for signatures on insurance applications. I have found the major benefit being that everything is timestamped and we can prove time signed -- date super quick. Helps in the underwriting process, as well as a great E&O safety net for the agency.

Amanda G.

"Insuresign is an easy, user friendly platform. It's efficient and brings an ease to doing business. "

What do you like best?

I like that each party received a copy of the document. I also like that it saves the signers information. This is a great feature when you have to sign multiple documents for the same client! Saves time, and time is important!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can not use the same email for husband and wife- some people only have one email they share. This makes it difficult to sign for some couples. It would be really helpful if there was a way to tell if you have already downloaded a document. That would be user friendly!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this product. It's affordable and really differentiates your business from the competition. A great feature to offer your clients!

Its much more efficient working with E-sign. Its nice to have the availability to have a document signed in a matter of minutes! It creates an ease of doing business, and saves our clients time as well.

Bridget B.

"InsureSign is definately an asset to our business and a must have!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use is the best! I also love that it remembers previous clients that I have sent documents to and automatically input email address and name. I also love how my signed docs are emailed in a PDF that I just have to drag to my management system.

What do you dislike?

OI have absolutely no complaints. Your product works exactly how I need it to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great product and very user friendly. I love it and my customers love it!

InsureSign is fast and very user friendly for both myself and my clients. I love that I can go to one place and see what has been sent, returned, and still waiting to be signed. I use this program for all of my client's signatures.

"We Love InsureSign"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to use. It's fast and easy for us and our Clients. Let's you know when your request goes to your client, when a client opens the request and next thing you know, you have your signed docs back. You can go back and find signed docs in your history. You have the ability to resend if needed. You have the option to choose to send the item once, or daily or weekly if the item is not returned. You don't need to worry about going in and resending. Several search options to find prior docs sent & signed. You can archive docs that you have already addressed so you don't get them confused with items you still need to address. I love that this is inexpensive as well. Our company went years without an option due to costs from another company so when we found InsureSign & it worked so well, the cost gave us the ability to assign it to everyone in our office. We are very grateful for that!!

What do you dislike?

Would be even easier if the signed docs were in the return email instead of having to go retrieve them. Separate folder for Archived items.

Very inexpensive compared to our other option that was available. This makes the process so easy for a client that we have found we are not chasing people down for their signed paperwork. This cuts back on wasted time spent following up & having to resend paperwork to clients.

Sheila P.

"Better than sliced bread!"

What do you like best?

I like the time-saving and tracking. It allows me to wrap up a transaction more quickly with less follow up.

What do you dislike?

Because we have standard forms that we need signed and would like to file under their document name, it would be nice if we could separate the forms and keep the tracking attached to each form. For ease of use with client, stacking is better, but for auditing separating the various forms is better.

Ownership of my time - faster binding and finalization process. Easy tracking and reminders. Cleaner files for audits.

Christine H.

"Just what I need to get my job done quickly!"

What do you like best?

The best feature is the ease of use. It is easy to use from the sender's side and the recipient's side, which is so important.

What do you dislike?

I have not yet run into anything I can say I dislike about the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. I couldn't be happier that our Agency did!

Our Clients love that they do not have to make a trip to the office or need a fax machine or scanner to complete their application process. The fact that so little time is needed to get things signed is a huge benefit too.

TERRY B.

"First time user"

What do you like best?

Since I have never used electronic signatures before, I was a little leery to use the service at first (old dog, new tricks), but InsureSign made it so easy to use, I had no problems at all.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about the product

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It was easy to use and the documentation is outstanding

We no longer have to wait for signed documents from our customers that cannot make it into our office. We realized that by sending our documents this way, we are saving not only time but money in paper products and postage.

Matthew R.

"Quick and Easy to Learn, Very Efficient. "

What do you like best?

The user friendly platform allows for mastery on the first use. There are no complex steps which need to be undertaken.

What do you dislike?

Signatures cannot be accepted for some documents.

Getting clients to sign documents when they are in remote areas without access to a printer. Many contractors can sign and complete documents while they are working on site or in the wilderness simply by going onto their phone. It saves the hassle of having to wait for the client to make their way back into an office where they hopefully would have a printer set up.

Kasey K.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I love how it is integrated with our current operating system, QQ Catalyst. It is very user friendly, so all of our agents can easily use it. Also, LOVE the text feature.

What do you dislike?

Would love to be able to store agent signatures.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will not be disappointed making the switch. You'll just kick yourself for not switching sooner! Their IT team is quick to help with any concerns through their chat feature,

We don't have to have the customers come in the office. It works well with their busy schedules.

Raymond S.

"The best system out there to if you want to increase production"

What do you like best?

The system is much smoother and clients have an easier time signing. Even those clients that are not tech savvy. We had a lot of problems with clients signing on the old system. Now is amazing. I also like that it remembers clients info so you dont have to re-type email address and names again. It keeps a database.

What do you dislike?

The only thing we dislike is the dashboard. We wish there was a clear dashboard to give us the information on all the signed documents that are out and which ones are signed.

It increases overall production and it allows us to get things re-signed if there are mistakes. Really allows us to cross our T's and dot our I's.

Laura Rey I.

"Insuresign"

What do you like best?

The ease of doing business with insuresign

What do you dislike?

The only issue that insuresign has which I know they are working on is the ability to remove a document if placed with a different client in error - both documents needs to be deleted and you have to start again. I am sure Insuresign are working hard to correct this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Insuresign over other products - the ease of doing business and also the cost is better.

To send documents to have signed electronically via email is just so easy and fast. We send out applications all day and the ease of use is wonderful. Worth every penny to have.

Shelly L.

"Easy & Secure"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the "paper trail" which includes date & time stamps of what was sent when & where and to whom.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there really isn't anything I dislike about this program. I have used other eSign programs and this one is superior in ease of use and features available.

I am able to quickly and securely obtain signatures on documents that are needed to bind coverage. I have even been able to send questionnaires and enter text fields for the insured to complete the document.

Dave P.

"21st Century Solution to a 19th Century Problem"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Rarely do I have to walk a client thru the process. InsureSign makes electronic signature gathering as simple as "click and send."

What do you dislike?

The inability to have multiple signatures obtained with one email address. To my knowledge if two named insureds have the same email I have to collect, correct, and resend in order to get both signatures.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Accept No Substitute

Not relying on interrupting someones day to schedule an appointment or rely on the USPS to have time sensitive materials dated and signed.

Thomas M. M.

"Best expense dollar I have ever spent."

What do you like best?

Talk about a time saver. This cost of this vendor evaporates the first time you use it. It saves so much time and improves our agency efficiency. The only thing that keeps us from sending out a document for e-signature is a vendor that won't accept it.

What do you dislike?

I woudl live the ability to link checkboxes as Yes OR No boxes. Currently, the checkboxes are set up as Yes AND No

I get all my apps signed and back for processing in hours not days. That's HUGE

Andrea D.

"Working with InsureSign makes sending and receiving documents a breeze!"

What do you like best?

It is so easy for our Clients - some older with no technology knowledge - to type, click and send. Our Staff can keep track on the homepage the documents that have been sent but not received. The box that allows a personalized message for specialized instructions.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. Set up was very easy, and with a few minutes we were all able to use this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is worth every penny to have the convenience for our Clients - of any skill level - be able to type and click their computer and have a document return to our office signed and dated. It also has been worth it to our employees to have a transaction completed in only minutes, and them be able to move to the next task.

Before InsureSign,, we had to beg, track and threaten people to scan and email or mail their documents to us. Now people are not only sending them back, but usually the same day. We are able to finish transactions in over half the time now.

Katelyn K.

"User Friendly and Efficient"

What do you like best?

The InsureSign interface is user friendly and easy to follow. You can easily go back and forth to edit your documents before sending. It is simple to use and allows us a level of efficiency that would not be possible without electronic signatures.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I cannot add blank text boxes, with text, without adding an additional signer (myself) in the process, or having to edit the PDF before sending it. The prior system we used allowed us to add text boxes during the sending procedure.

In our business, every change or application must be signed and approved. This saves us time, postage, and many hours of follow up, by getting almost instant signatures.

Swati F.

"Swati @ All Coverage insurance"

What do you like best?

No Printing/scanning/faxing the insurance Applications -Documents- Binders and no need to remember following up on those for signatures from customers ... Absolutelyl loving it.

What do you dislike?

Dislike? Insuresign?

Doesn't go together :)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nothing I can think of ... It is amazing...

Insurance Documents mandatorily need to be signed and in this fast 21st century, customers do not have time and patience to drive to our office, or print ,sign,scan and email us back.

No follow up reminder emails is the biggest advantage to complete the file....

Un-attributed

"Has been great service and system since we started"

What do you like best?

The communication from the top down with the company has been wonderful. They are always helpful. They encourage us to give them feedback and actually listen to what we have to say. If there has ever been an issue they have always been on top of it. The new integrations are great. The price point is right where I like it. This company I have seen grow and I am glad to be a part of it since the beginning.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any dislikes as of yet. They have always been available when needed. I am sure that they will continue on the same trajectory with their company and I will be continuously pleased.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As I stated previously, the ease of use, the support and the price point. A trifecta!

The integration to our management system has been a great new feature. Helps us to connect our data directly to the clients file with ease. The time it saves to add our data to each client is immeasurable.

Mufti Jamil A.

"My Experiences With InsureSign"

What do you like best?

It's web-based, so there is no need to download any software. And you can get alerted when the document is viewed. It is very simple and straight forward. Also, the software can send reminders to your clients.

What do you dislike?

Before they went strictly to the web based version after signatures were collected the sender would receive a copy of the document in their inbox. That was a great feature. It's not that big of a deal but now I have to take the extra steps to log on to the website navigate to the page where the document is stored and manually download it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software is web-based, very straight forward and easy to use. You can also be alerted to when the document is viewed and set up reminder emails to collect the e-signature.

The best way to collect a signature from my clients without having to go through the hassle of setting up a meeting in person, or relying upon mailing, or faxing. The process is relatively fast and very convenient.

Cheryl F.

"An office work horse"

What do you like best?

Workflow and integration with my management system, as well as the ability to use my own log and header.

What do you dislike?

Once in a while it will get filtered by the recipients email program

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get everyone on board, so you are saving on postage, and time tracking signatures, as well as being sure all fields were completed.

Completing a task from start to finish in minutes means less mistakes, less postage, less time following up for items, and easy tracking for anything not completed. You can also have others follow up on the signature status for receipt. The concept is amazing, but for my staff that had to learn something new, it's been an easy tool to integrate into the daily workflow.

Wendy S.

"Great Functionality"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use of the program and how streamline it makes document signing for us and our customers.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could change password and/or notification options after sending for signature. The mobile responsiveness seems a little clunky from time to time. We often receive phone calls about where the 'submit' button is because they don't realize that they need to change their phone orientation in order to see it.

Being able to have documents that require signatures completed in a rapid pace to keep our daily tasks moving along. It works great allowing our clients to access from computer or from their mobile devices. I think that they very much appreciate how stream lined the program is and how easy it is for them to use as well.

Virginia R.

"President"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and manage. On the rare occasion I have had a technical issue the support staff was very quick to respond and fix the issue.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. You want 40 characters but "nothing" only takes up 7

The biggest problem solved is no more chasing down clients for signatures! 99% of our clients love using the program. Many have mentioned how much easier InsureSign is to use than other e-signature programs. The biggest benefit is getting files completed and off our desks the same day, no more time wasted waiting on signatures are revisiting files to follow up on signed documents.

Michelle M.

"Easy and Efficient"

What do you like best?

We love Insuresign's process. It's been a completely easy and efficient process to obtain documents from our clients, either by email or text. The system is easy to use and connects with our management system for a seamless transition!

What do you dislike?

The only issue is the naming of documents, wish we could name them before they file, I always have to re-name everything

Time saving, problem saving and a definite enhancement to protect us from E&O claims!

E
Un-attributed

"InsureSign has been a Game Changer for our Agency!"

What do you like best?

Before InsureSign, we were faxing or snail mailing documents for signatures. The whole process of getting policies bound was very tedious and could sometimes take a week. Once we signed on with InsureSign, our binding process changed to a matter of hours (and only hours because the clients didn't sign immediately). Otherwise, our process could be done in 10 minutes.

What do you dislike?

If I could delete a document from the signature pack on the fly as I am laying out fields for signature, it would be perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are still using paper to acquire signatures, you are in the wrong century. InsureSign can help you go paperless.

Speed. Processing and record keeping (and digital filing) has become spectacular. It has helped us navigate away from paper files at all!

Alison G.

"Won a free trial and stayed because we liked it so much!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and ease of training. All users are quick to learn the procedures and can remember the steps!

What do you dislike?

I have not come across anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have one or two people try it to start. We do not allow everyone to use it as there are some who will not use it on a daily basis.

Our turn around with signed apps and LPRs is sooooo much quicker and more efficient than before with faxing and mailing.

Karen W.

"InsureSign saves TIME!"

What do you like best?

So many things! Its easy for both users and recipients to navigate through the system. I don't have to worry so much about if someone is going to return my needed documents to me in a timely manner or at all for that matter.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an option to go back and rearrange/delete/add documents after adding participants. I've had to cancel and start all over again to make changes. I also wish there was some way to avoid emails for 1st time users from going into their junk mail folder instead of directly into their inbox.

TIME! No more waiting a week to receive mailed documents back from insured's that don't have access to printers, fax machines or scanners. Less postage being used for mailing 2nd and 3rd requests to insured's for paperwork.

Dana R.

"INCREDIBLE TIME SAVER AND EASE OF USE"

What do you like best?

We deal with clients of all ages and comfort levels when it comes to new technology. Insure Sign is simple and instructions are clear and easily understood. I have yet to have an instance where a client calls and says they can't figure it out. An incredible time saver!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I would not change a thing.

Sending documents to clients that are not local or that do not have the time to stop by the office to sign a document.

Mandy S.

"Very efficient and easy to use for both Agent and Customer"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the program! The fact that I can offer this capability speaks volumes that the company I work for is willing to go above and beyond to service the customers!

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have a single dislike for InsureSign.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This completely exceeded my expectations!

Legal insurance documents are signed by using InsureSign. I can now write a policy while the customer is on the lot purchasing a vehicle to expedite the process! I can also reinstate a policy without the customer having to drive the uninsured vehicle to the office!

Gwen Z.

"The original Insure Sign was very small but I never had issues with documents populating. "

What do you like best?

Ease of use once the document populates. Big enough to read the screen, remembering often used emails, getting documents back quickly from customers.

What do you dislike?

Had to change to Chrome from Internet Explorer in order to have documents populate. Messing up all of my programs as a result of making the change in Insure sign only.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best application if using Chrome and not Internet Explorer or Edge

Receiving documents back quickly compared to waiting weeks for a signed application or cancellation form.

Joel B.

"Time Saver"

What do you like best?

This is the only software we have purchased that actually saves time. It works great and our customers love it.

What do you dislike?

so many questions from a survey so many questions from a survey so many questions from a survey so many questions from a survey so many questions from a survey so many questions from a surveyso many questions from a survey

Recommendations to others considering the product:

so many questions from a survey

Getting signatures was difficult and time consuming prior to insuresign

Jenny C.

"ease of doing business !!"

What do you like best?

just a few short screens and you are done. not cumbersome to use and I definately like getting the

confirmation at the end that the docs have been sent,.

What do you dislike?

we find it difficult if we need to resend docs that have already been sent. I usually just reprint them and start over. I am sure there is a way to do it in Insure Sign but have not found it yet :(

Recommendations to others considering the product:

give it a try, you won't be sorry !

quick signature turnaround so we can process faster. The clients do not have to come into the office anymore or print, sign and return.

Michelle B.

"So Easy To Use!"

What do you like best?

It is extremely quick and easy for both agents and customers use. I love that you can upload more than 1 PDF for signature and send in one email to the insured! Makes everyone's life easier!!

What do you dislike?

I like everything about it so far. I wouldn't change anything.

Since it is easier for the insured to use, we are saving time and receiving signed documents right away!

Tracy Z.

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

InsureSign is user friendly for both myself and my insured. Even my "older" customers have no issues navigating. It has saved a ton of paper and so much faster than sending documents through email and having to wait till they get to a printer.

What do you dislike?

My only issue with InsureSign is the lack of the drop down function.

Again, just the drop down would be helpful.

Barb J.

"Perfect addition to our business services"

What do you like best?

I love the fact I can quickly and easily obtain necessary signatures and applications for our customers.

What do you dislike?

There have been a couple times the process didn't work, in that my documents don't show up in the preview screen so I have to start over.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's well worth it.

Wait time for signature pages is drastically reduced, and postage is saved.

Sandi W.

"InsureSign is the only e-signature program I use!"

What do you like best?

So simple and it doesn't matter how many pages you need to get signed. They are always clear and crisp. Quick, easy and convenient for customers to return signed forms.

What do you dislike?

Would like a blank text box feature if there is a block of info that needs to be completed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't need to worry if your customer has a printer or fax any more.

Macon D.

"Streamlines my contact with customers"

What do you like best?

Having the ability to get applications e-signed saves me time with meeting in person just to get signatures. It also saves me processing time as there is no paper to scan in. It arrives back in a concise attachment !

What do you dislike?

If you attach multiple pages and need to remove one, you can't without starting over.

Time and document management

Learn more about InsureSign

InsureSign Videos

Learning about InsureSign?

* We monitor all InsureSign reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.9