Formstack Sign Reviews & Product Details

Formstack Sign Overview

What is Formstack Sign?

Formstack Sign (formerly InsureSign) is the simplest, fastest and most secure way to get any document signed electronically. Trusted by thousands of businesses of all sizes, Formstack Sign (formerly InsureSign) lets your customers easily sign your documents from their laptops, tablets and mobile devices - and even via text message. All customers enjoy dedicated customer assistance available via phone at any time.

Formstack Sign Details

Business moves faster with simple and secure eSignatures from Formstack Sign (formerly InsureSign)

Formstack, LLC

Formstack Sign Videos

Formstack Sign Screenshots

Formstack Sign Reviews

Showing 312 Formstack Sign reviews
Already have Formstack Sign?
What do you like best?

Easy to use and function is simple to understand. The design is also user friendly with the upload and/or drop down file function. I also like that you can add multiple files onto one upload to send to a client for signature. It's also nice that the client gets a copy of the completed file like we do for their records too. The cost is also a benefit because it's cost effective for the functionality we received and use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have a text only option for forms if someone doesn't have an email but has a cell phone. Unless someone has an email, you can't access the text function solely. You have to have both. I don't have any other complaints with the system. Also, when it was InsureSign, it was easier to explain to clients. Under the new name that is now changing again, it's a bit wordy. InsureSign was easier to comprehend, FormStackSign needs a littler more explanation with clients so they know to expect that email, in case it goes to the SPAM folder. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's increased productivity with getting things signed from clients. It's more efficient and faster for processing purposes. I noticed that clients respond quicker to the eSign function then they did with fax, email, or regular mail. It also is more efficient if we need signed endorsements for carriers since it comes back in a digital format; we can easily send it to the carrier for processing at a faster rate then we had in the past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Operations
What do you like best?

It is very user friendly and easy to set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The company changed names from InsureSign to Formstack in 2019. The new name is not as clear to the recipients which causes the recipients to question its legitimacy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to obtain electronic signatures on documents within minutes, whereas we would have mailed the hard copies to the client's home for signature. The old method was time consuming and expensive compared to the Formstack electronic signature method. Our turnaround time is generally less than 24 hours with Formstack, and the old method was about 7 days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

I like that it is a somewhat simple product, and my absolute favorite part is how well it ties into Formstack Forms and Formstack Documents - I'm thinking they'll make the integration even tighter and easier over time, but even now it's pretty great. No reason to use a product like Zapier to connect or anything like that if you're using Formstack forms or Documents, and no knowledge of connecting APIs or even Webhooks is necessary, just a simple process that takes a minute or two to connect, all without leaving Formstack. Very cool. It also comes out on the same bill with your other Formstack products, which tends to make billing easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The product is not the most visually appealing in the world, especially when you stack it up next to HelloSign and Docusign, which I think tend to look better. There are no integrations with any file storage solutions like Google Drive, Dropbox, One Drive, or Box yet. Sometimes logging in can get tricky if you're logged into all three Formstack products at the same time - annoying, but not a deal breaker for me since the features of all three products together make it more than worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automated signatures of documents created by some sort of online app, created using the answers input to fields by users on a form processor has been a dream of mine for my organization for some time. Formstack Sign has been the final piece in making that dream a reality for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Software Engineer
What do you like best?

Formstack Sign, works well with our file types, we are not worried whether it is PDFs, JPEGs, PNGs, or any Microsoft Documents and provides captures signature for us along with dates. In this way we keep a good record of our working. Our clients never faced any difficulty in drawing the signatures, because they can easily sign by using a premade signature and also they can draw with their finger. It has become a valuable platform for working efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Formstack is not associated with nay live chats or live callings, because sometime customers needed to confirm the things again, and it becomes time consuming to login through other apps for communication and then coming back towards it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very unique tool in terms of managing your contracts and documentation completion, it will greatly benefit the business to customer and business to business services. We will recommend it to all type of organization as it is universal platform. Must give it a try you will love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Formstack Sign is unlashing new ways for us to seek our customer attention and to accomplish the task by having their signature though e-forms, Formstack has saved our time, that was utilized in waiting for the right document to reach us and then scanning and printing the documents was also very time consuming. Moreover when you have to deal with numerous clients, it becomes hectic to manage the documentation and to execute the final stages of a project, by scanning and faxing the files. Now we simply send upload the document which contains our client necessary information and then we email them through Formstack Sign, which is helping us to capture online signatures with security. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Formstack Sign is super easy to use. We were up in running in minutes. The platform is intuitive. Just load your file, select a signer, then drag and drop where you need signatures, text or dates. And you can easily make reusable forms. Very pleased with this tool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish our users could share docs with each other in another format than sharing the URL Link. I'd like them to be able to edit another users form. Maybe have the ability to lock it for those you don't want editable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It works! Try it out. You'll be happy! It's a good investment in your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In this new virtual world necessary to do business with COVID 19, we are able to continue serving our clients and complete recruiting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Manager
What do you like best?

I like Formstack Sign because I can customize different forms to meet my needs and those of my customers. I can create forms that differ in levels of complexity based on requirements. I also like that I'm able to encrypt all the information to keep the security in my business high. There's also the option to decide whether we want the forms to be viewed by certain people or not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints! The software works really nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

An inexpensive software that is worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The software itself has been really convenient for us, as it allows us to create forms that are buildable and sending them in chains through different integrations. I think that it has been improved our workflow and everyone in the company knows how to use it, so it decreases the amount of work that I have to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Insurance Agent
Insurance
What do you like best?

InsureSign provides a customized professional appearance and an easy to use template available on all platforms. Our customers love ability to have documents securely sent for signature electronically versus having to make an additional trip to the office. In addition, it allows us to expand our marketplace geographically, no longer needed the client to physically come to our office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if we were able to rearrange pages of each document right inside InsureSign, this is generally a feature offered with PDF editors so it is not an expectation, but would be a great addition! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

InsureSign offers a free trial and their team can help you through setup in just minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

customer service
What do you like best?

It's easy to use and the API continues to be developed to function with advance use cases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No reporting or the ability to subscribe to reports to help business owners stay informed about various sign projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not many platforms exist that can combine Information Gathering (Online Forms), Document Generation (PDF/DOC Creation), Digital Signing in a single platform at a competitive cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Going paperless and allowing for people to sign forms where doing it in-person is no longer available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Insurance Ageny
What do you like best?

Using InsureSign is super easy and really helps not having to make customers come into the office just for a vehicle change or something small. Absolutely love the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to drag and drop boxes and it bothers me when the boxes/signature don't line up with the entry line. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

InsureSign is a great service, it's reasonably priced compared to other similar services and it's easy to use. I've never had a complaint about InsureSign on my end nor from a customer, it really makes things easier for everyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

InsureSign allows us to get signatures without making customers come into the office, it also keeps signatures digital and easy to drop into our management system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Agent
What do you like best?

I love InsureSign for it's ease of use on the client side...no passwords required to log in and I love that it has the helpful feature to take them to the spot they need to sign. I also love that I can type text and that the program remembers contact information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of that I dislike about InsurSign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product will simplify the process of obtaining signatures; you will wonder how you did without it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

InsureSign solves the problem of sending multiple emails / links for signatures by combining all uploaded documents into one E-signing session which saves me and my clients time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Salesperson
What do you like best?

Easy to use for both the agent and their clients. If the client cannot find the first one, it is easy to re-send. Attaching and changing the order of the forms is simple. The cost is comparable or less expensive than many of the competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike about this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Their cost is comparable to others or even less expensive. Easy to use. Would highly recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No more mailing items to clients! No more making clients come to the office to sign forms. They can sign them with their phone, tablet or computer. Clients love the ease and I love the convenience and the fact that I get the forms back immediately. No wait time. I can get the applications signed and the policy issued the same day. Easy for the client and even easier for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Commercial Account Manager
Insurance
What do you like best?

So simple and it doesn't matter how many pages you need to get signed. They are always clear and crisp. Quick, easy and convenient for customers to return signed forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like a blank text box feature if there is a block of info that needs to be completed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great program to use. Very simple for your customers to return signed paperwork without having to come into the office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Don't need to worry if your customer has a printer or fax anymore. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

Ease of use. The system is very user friendly and uses a common sense approach to using the interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I have a document that I set up in error, I don't like that I can't simply delete it. At present time, I must cancel and then archive if I want the document to be "hidden." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's made collecting signatures via email much easier for us as well as our clients. It's helped to improve workflow efficiency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner/Agent
What do you like best?

The system is very user friendly and saves all previous information! The forms are easily accessible and super easy to fill out for your customers. The auto-reminders to clients are excellent as well! I also like being able to go write back where I left off, have the option to cancel a signature, update the forms, and all the options with one drop down menu. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of any, it just really comes in handy for required forms! I would just recommend an auto-download feature that sends the signed forms to your email in PDF format. To also have an option for a Every 3rd day reminder, instead of every day. Some customers see that as a pain, but really, they just need to sign! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Compared to other competitors, this will save you money, and has a very easy database to use. You will not regret using this software for your business, as it makes everything very smooth. As soon as a customer signs their forms, we can get the policy in place, and the notifications are super fast, no waiting for a delayed email notification for signed forms! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saves all emails previously used, great benefit! It also helps me keep track as to what customers need to still complete signing. Mailing out applications for wet signatures are a thing of the past, and this really keeps our business and production moving smoothly and helps us stay compliant with E&O. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office Manager/Agent
What do you like best?

I like how quickly I am able to prepare and send the document to be signed. The response rate on the tech support is very quick, and they are very thorough in helping. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to upload more than one documents at a time. I would like to be able to do it at one instead of adding them individually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is essential to your office. After you have had Insuresign a while, you will feel like kicking yourself for not using it sooner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems we were encountering before what that we have several clients that live out of town. We would offer the electronic signature, but the program we previously used was difficult for our clients to use. Insuresign is user friendly and our clients seem to be able to easily navigate on signing. It has saved me lots of time, and increased workflow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office Manager
Insurance
What do you like best?

I have first hand knowledge of my customers. I know when they don't get their signatures done and I can follow up, instead of leaving it in the hands of the carrier. It is nice that the carrier offers the e-sign option, but I still prefer the hands on customer experience for my insureds. Insuresign let's me offer that kind of experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not a thing. It is easy to use, track and search. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am keeping my customers from losing touch with me, their agent. The benefits are that I am able to offer e-sign very effectively and efficiently and control my customers experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Insurance Advisor
What do you like best?

Insuresign makes it easy to bind new business for clients just moving here, or clients who travel frequently. Our clients are happy because it means they can sign from home, instead of taking time off work to swing by the office! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the documents have difficulty uploading... not sure if this is an Insuresign issue or if this is an issue with our internal broker management system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Insuresign keeps clients happy. They don't have to put their lives or their careers on hold to come sign documents for insurance - they can do it from their home, office, phone... anywhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Commercial Lines Account Manager
Insurance
What do you like best?

I use this program 5-10 times per day to sign contracts, proof of insurance and other documents that are time sensitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly at this point I on;t find any negatives. Things are process quickly and accurately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that your documents are complete prior to uploading to Insuresign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No missed signatures, quick turn around time on signatures, polices bound faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager, individual life & health
Insurance
What do you like best?

InsureSign is far and away the easiest software to administer. It's affordable, the users love it and it makes our customers happy. What else can you ask for? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything I dislike. Love It! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You have nothing to lose by trying it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has reduced the time it takes to get documents signed from days to minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Partner
What do you like best?

This product has saved my office a TON of time and unnecessary paper / clutter. It also makes it much easier for clients to sign in a timely manner. The reminders help my staff from needed to follow up. Highly recommended Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The system had once sent me as the sender a pdf of the executed copy. Now I have to click and download. Not a big deal, but it was easier to pull the document before Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Insuresign can save your office quite a bit on productivity ....It's well worth the cost in my opinion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nothing major Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Easy to upload documents that need a quick authorization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to separate signed documents. Often on commercial lines I have property, gl, wc apps, etc that are all going to separate carriers plus sometimes finance agreements. I either have to send a separate InsureSign email for each document or send one and then forward the single signed document with impertinent information to all final destinations. A ‘page break’ feature would be nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Very quick completion of basic tasks. Signed requests that just move our workflow quickly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

I like the way the system is set up. Very easy to navigate and understand the steps that are needed in order to process the form. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cant really say I dislike anything. Its a great system to use for sending forms for people to e-sign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a site to send documents that need to be signed, this is the best way to do it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its a fantastic way to get forms that are needed to be signed by a customer that cannot make it into our office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Insurance Producer
What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and the email notification system to alert when and document has been e-signed! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to note. The program has been great so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are getting documents back from clients MUCH faster. It has saved us tons of hours following up for documents we've sent out for signature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

My Clients can follow the easy directions and they don't have to make time to come into the office. Saves everyone time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish you would send reminders to sender and recipient that signature has not been received. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very easy to use for both the sender and the recipient to sign. Our clients are very happy to have this option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is so much quicker to receive signed documents and clients do not have to come to the office. We can finish applications almost immediatly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Formstack Sign?

Formstack Sign Categories on G2