Hushly Reviews & Product Details

Hushly Overview

What is Hushly?

Hushly is content engagement, lead conversion and lead enrichment platform powered by AI. Hushly delivers an all-in-one solution for B2B marketers to increase lead conversions along with lead quality. Our software improves the user experience and offers marketers the opportunity to personalize the web visitor’s abandonment, mobile experience, or ungated content exploration through multiple dimensions using any combination of AI-based models, rule-based systems, and 3rd party intent data integrations. Hushly’s unique business model and focus on lead conversions have resulted in customers experiencing on average a 51% lead lift increase. Hushly is delivered as a SaaS solution and integrates with any web or landing page with no programming required. We offer solutions for abandonment on your own landing pages as well as the ability to create self-nurturing landing pages and adaptive content hubs and content streams that can be embedded on any web page. All pages are powered by AI for better personalized content recommendations. The benefits of Hushly’s marketing platform don’t just include content engagement, they also include conversions with lead enrichment. We provide human verified business leads and ensure all leads are GDPR, CASL, & CCPA compliant via a double opt-in so your company is compliant with all EU, Canadian, & California laws that are in effect.

Hushly Details
German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)

Turn Anonymous Prospects into Qualified Leads

LeadTip Inc.
Cupertino, CA
@MyHushly

Hushly Videos

Hushly Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Hushly community
Have you used Hushly before?

Hushly Reviews

Showing 33 Hushly reviews
Already have Hushly?
Founder
What do you like best?

I've read all the reviews and I don't just want to say the same thing that everyone else does. This product works and delivers on conversions, engagement, lead quality, and ROI for me and is well above my expectations. I've used all of their use cases from abandonment, to landing pages, multiple content hubs, and personalization through both AI and 6sense.

Now I'm starting to use their new ABM Campaign Pages which is super cool. The innovation is amazing and they've taken a template driven approach to creating scalable account landing pages for ABM. You don't need to be technical at all to build focused account pages. Best of all, they give you the ability to gate or ungate any content on those pages and don't charge their typical CPL. It's account based pricing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've not been in a position where they haven't delivered on some adjustment or fix for me so I can't think of anything that makes me unhappy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

These guys are great to work with and very responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've solved abandonment with them and went away from forms in lieu of using Hushly landing pages and content streams. Their smart microform technology increased lead conversions on even basic landing pages where we just swapped out the marketo form for Hushly's microform that they use across their product use cases. I've increased engagement, conversations, and quality like others and with ABM now I'm expecting Hushly's technology to be a game changer for field marketing and our sellers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Field Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Imagine a powerhouse MarTech solution that lowers CPL, increases lead quality and delivers best in class ABM. My team started using Hushly in 2017 for abandonment capture, and we continue to see double digit results for the exit experiences. The best part is, all leads are human verified and contactable for sales to follow up on. In a world where sales and marketing alignment is king, you can't get much better than that! And it keeps getting better. Today, my team uses Hushly to serve up in-language translated content, assets by industry, and custom ABM landing pages. The more personalization Hushly is able to incorporate, the higher ROI our team sees across the board. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints! Truthfully. When my team finds something that they would like changed or enhanced with the product, our customer success team listens to our suggestions and has a conversation with engineering and product. Hushly loves it's customers and welcomes all feedback! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The sky's the limit with Hushly! Try it. It works! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My team has seen weeks where our data quality lift was in the triple digits, but on average it's approx 55%. Our CPL decreased approx 20%. And of course, sales is happy that they are able to contact the lead! No more garbage form fills.

Overall, my team is able to scale better with Hushly. The personalization is built into one exit experience, one resource hub or stream. There aren't multiple processes, people, or technologies to involve. The platform is easy to use and scale as your business grows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Demand Generation Specialist
What do you like best?

The user interface on Hushly is so intuitive. It is so easy to organize assets into a cohesive experience for the end-user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to customize hubs without contacting the support team. Luckily the support team is always super responsive and helpful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is fantastic to have a tool that allows a team to be agile and flexible. With convenient reporting and amazing customization, it's so easy to adjust content to match your audience's needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We get real business leads with enriched business profiles. When I first joined ThoughtSpot in July, I was introduced to Hushly and was immediately excited to use the tool. It's been really easy to get up to speed quickly. The Success team is always willing to help and not just for me to gain technical proficiency but as a business partner that is genuinely committed to making me a better Growth Marketer. I see Hushly not just as a great addition to any B2B marketer's tech stack but also as a strategic consultant that feels like an extension of our own marketing team. I always look forward to the meetings with Hushly because I'm sure to learn and discover something new that I'm excited to put into practice. I value the partnership. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As of the time I write this they've continued to deliver real business results for us so I'm not in a position yet to say their something I don't like. There is a few UX enhancement that would be nice to add, but usually support is very quick help with issues I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our focus has been on generating leads from our abandonment. We're using Hushly to capture form abandoners and with such success lately we're starting to test out their landing pages and content hub.. It's no additional charge to try new service offerings since Hushly pricing is a cost per lead business model. Their pricing goes down when you move to their landing pages, content streams, and hubs so with our ever increasing cost on PPC for ads and search this platform helps us reduce our overall CPL while increasing conversions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What is most helpful about Hushly / What are the upsides of using Hushly

I work at a marketing agency so I'm not the typical customer who's only worried about the company I work for. I am looking at Hushly through the lens of multiple clients and I'm able to see how their platform performs across a variety of customers. I've worked with my clients to help them increase content engagement, increase lead conversions, and increase the quality of leads they're receiving from all digital marketing campaigns including paid and earned traffic.

1. The setup is simple and easy to use

2. The product is lightweight and can work via a simple tag to simply catch abandoners from existing marketo or pardot landing pages

3. The content hubs, content streams and hushly's landing page technology is super easy to configure and use but more importantly it just works and delivers a better ROI on campaigns we're running. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Whenever I had an issue, it quickly became a non issue. The Hushly team is very responsive and quick to create new functionality and solving any challenges customers may have. It's actually quite impressive how customer focused they are and willing to listen to their customers to enhance and improve the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hushly is a no brainer. It's one of the fastest ROIs I have seen in the acquisition of Martech. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have a multitude of clients looking for a solution to solve a variety of problems. We're in the business of digital transformation an align with Hushly's thinking to "lead with value and not the form". The content is of high value, lots of time and money investing in content creation, that is why we're always looking for a more modern and effective way to increase engagement with content, and more importantly, increase conversions from the content. We've found personalization is key for our customers and its show triple digit percentages increase in the 600-700% range for content engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing
What do you like best?

Hushly's system is easy to operate and does exactly what it says it does - delivers higher lead quality due to human verification and double opt-in, increased lead volume by capturing people who were abandoning a landing page, and direct integration with multiple marketing systems to make the process seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one area I'm looking forward to improvements is design components. The system for customization right now is a bit clunky, and even then there are areas of the experience where we cannot create a fully customized design. Especially with a landing page that has modern design elements, the Hushly lightbox design can appear a bit clunky & outdated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We chose Hushly as a way to improve the performance of our Paid Search & Social programs by delivering additional leads that would have left the page without registering. It was an added bonus to see improved lead quality for the leads that were delivered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I like most about Hushly is the results that get produced. It was easy to set up and it's really easy to use. We had special requirements early on in our pilot that they did for us which we've since relaxed as this tool has delivered on exactly what it was supposed to do; increase content engagement, increase lead conversions, and effectively reduce acquisition cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We've pushed them with some special requests which they've delivered on so I'm not finding much to give them a negative score for here. Nothing specific stands out worth mentioning here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been working with Hushly the last couple of years primarily with their Exit Intent Experiences to help us generate incremental lift from our paid campaigns. We learned recently about their Adaptive Content Hub and are very excited to leverage it in order to increase engagement and lead quality from the organic traffic coming to our website.

We really appreciated their team pushing us forward to use the latest features and functionality to drive growth in the business and look forward to many years of fruitful partnership.

Quick stats:

1. 56% increase in lead conversions from abandonment

2. 51% increase in lead quality

3. 68% are net new leads to our database

We are soon planning to introduce Hushly landing pages and embedded content streams as part of our ABM effort and we're excited to get results from those new changes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director, Marketing | Networking Solutions
What do you like best?

Hushly out of the box, will little effort to implement, immediately fixed our abandonment rate and poor lead quality issues. Hushly at a deeper level has provided us solid intent and ABM driven experience use cases to further our lead conversion efforts, and happy alignment with Sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I do not have two more clones of myself to push the use case envelope further with this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Think outside the box. At it's core, Hushly is a great exit prevention, lead and data quality lift tool. Beyond, there are a myriad of ways to use this product - from mobile conversion optimization to lead generation through traditionally ungated content items, as well as plugging into your ABM platform for tailored / custom experiences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have used Hushly to decrease our overall CPL by 21%, while increasing lead conversion 57% and data quality 55%. Essentially, we stopped the abandonment rate leak and the garbage form fill information.

I'm able to use Hushly for abandonment capture, triggered experiences, a resource center and self nurturing landing page destinations–all personalized via our predictive analytics sources ~ dynamic experiences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I like most about using Hushly is our ability to get real business leads that already come enriched with our data requirements. We looked at Hushly and saw a single solution of content engagement, lead conversions, and lead enrichment with a very low barrier to entry that started with a pilot. Hushly has all the elements for content engagement including personalization through AI and 3rd party intent data. More importantly for us is their focus on increasing lead conversions that are GDPR/CASL, compliant. The pricing made our decision a no brainer since it is performance based, in addition to the incredibly user-friendly design. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One missing feature is a self-service tool to make bulk edits to experiences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our initial focus was generating more leads from our paid advertising campaigns. We used Hushly to capture form abandoners on our landing pages. Everything performed as well as hoped! We've been customers for over 2 years now and we've seen truly fantastic results with a lead conversion lift, etc.

Quick stats:

88% increase in lead conversions from abandonment

1,800% increase in content engagement (way above expectations)

62% increase in lead quality

We're now expanding our Hushly usage, and implementing Hushly landing pages and embedded content streams on our various landing pages. Excited to see more growth! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

While the exit intent experiences help to drive conversions for our paid & organic traffic, the ability to embed smart microforms has given us a huge boost in conversions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. The team at Hushly is very responsive and works with us to implement requests. They are a great partner! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are improving our conversion rates and are driving more MQLs! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EC
What do you like best?

Ability to predictably and consistently generate leads for us through the use of Resource Center and screen-pops. We have grown our lead gen by over 50% year over year. In addition, we are using the Resource center across all pages to serve tailored content to our audience. I'd also commend their support their team for hand-holding us through our journey and ensure that we are getting a lot of value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish I could say something but there's nothing that I can think of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Work with their team on your goals and they will help you to realize them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead generation and serving targeted content to our audience. We have boosted the number of leads by almost 50% YoY, and are also seeing SALs created/influenced by Hushly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Director, Demand Generation
What do you like best?

Hushly offers a compelling business case that is easy to justify the value when it comes to demand gen. It aligns well with inbound marketing and content marketing objectives if they are on your strategy priority list.

A few months into the implementation, we have rolled out exit intent experience (capture abandonment web traffic) that quickly demonstrated tangible results on pipeline influence. We recently launched content hub to support our global campaigns and now working on rolling out embed streams on high traffic pages.

Particularly, I find their dashboard very insightful in understanding the lead conversion drivers by experience, asset, source of traffic etc then use these insights to draw decisions for other marketing programs such as email nurture, landing page optimization, PPC and display advertising.

In summary, these are the key attributes for why I would highly recommend Hushly:

1, Easy to implement

2, Easy to track ROI and diagnose performance

3, Enhance end user's content experience on the web

4, Provide better lead quality comparing to other website form fills Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Overall I haven't run into to any issues with the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increase lead conversion with better lead quality on the web

Enhance content experience on the web

Gain more insights on user's web content consumption behavior Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Hushly is an inexpensive multi-faceted tool to gain human-verified leads, easily implement campaign pages or resource centers as well embed streams onto the website easily. Of course it also does on-click and exit intent lead capture as their primary feature as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much, they have been very responsive to any issues and so far its been working excellent for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have form conversion issues or want to quickly build a Resource Center with no resources from the web team or if you are sole web master, its the cheapest and best tool out there and it will get your job done. In addition, you will get human-verified leads so its a win-win for any company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead conversion was the primary problem we were trying to solve as our form abandonment was big and we got close to 85% lift using Hushly which is great. We have specified countries and attributes that are mandatory to get the leads from Hushly and not just anyone entering bad or wrong info. We have seen conversions to meetings and Opps within 3 months of installing Hushly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP of Growth Marketing
What do you like best?

Hushly has proven itself to be a key ingredient in any martech stack. The various tools and services help demand gen marketing teams deliver on "yield more" initiatives. It is super easy to implement and maintain and we see great numbers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I dislike about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use hushly for landing page abandonment, binge content pages and are looking at more use cases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Hushly support was top notch. Our Account Manager was very engaged and took an active part in strategizing various experiences and triggers for our markets. The portal was easy to navigate and the analytics were detailed. The various experience triggers that Hushly offered allowed us to create interesting experiences that helped reduce form abandonment.

Getting started was extremely simple and the team was more than helpful. We were up and running in a day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hushly works.

However, we had some challenges in customizing the hushly experience to match our brand standard exactly. We came close, but if there was a way for a designer bto style the visual elements (CSS/inline) that would make it even better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were reaching a high CPMQL in our advertising for certain markets and wanted to raise lead volume without sacrificing quality. Hushly's experiences brought in high intent leads that followed the content experiences we designed, leading to a higher conversion rate on our website as a whole. Hushly form submissions are bus. verified by their team to ensure quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Easy to set up and use. Reporting is straightforward. Bombora integration allows you to offer personalized exit-intent experiences, which is great for pushing vertical and role-based content. Results - it does help re-capture leaving visitors and convert them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No real issues. I can access what I need in reporting although there's always room in every martech tool to add more reporting options (more are coming I believe) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problem" not so much a problem but a desire to optimize inbound conversions. Hushly helps re-capture visitors that are leaving without converting. Primary asset conversions are good but what is really beneficial is the ability to offer additional assets that may pique the interest of visitors (and with Bombora, be able to segment content by roles, titles, verticals, etc.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Manager of Digital Strategy and ABM
What do you like best?

It's easy to setup and launch! This isn't something I can say about the other tools in our revenue marketing stack. They also bill on a CPL model, meaning no platform fees.

Hushly has beautifully built a platform that serves both its customers and our end-users/ prospects. While the tool has depth, we were able to launch in phases and see value very quickly. We've deployed Hushly on all our gated asset landing pages, including PDFs and videos, as well as our main resource and request a demo pages. Our deployment delivers an average lead lift of 30-40% per week. These are leads that were about to bounce without filling out a form. And for our visitors, they can sample the content first and then clear the gate with just their email address.

Hushly enriches the data automatically without them filling out another form field. Very efficient and effective! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our only challenge with Hushly is we have to maintain versions of our assets in two places, our internal DAM and within their environment. I'm told by our AE that something might be available soon to remedy this, but it's not a critical issue for us at this time. We have about 50 assets and they're updated about once a year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hushly is a must for your marketing stack and should be added early. Since they charge per lead, there is very little risk! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hushly helps us recapture leads that are about to bounce from our website. They also enrich the lead data on the backend reducing friction for our visitors/ prospects. This year we're expanding our deployment to serve multiple assets to these visitors, enabling a self-guided multiple-asset experience. The platform has a great depth that you can grow into over time. We saw instant value from Hushly recapturing leads and now we are expanding its deployment to increase the volume of leads they're capturing. We also love their pricing model, it's based on a Cost per Lead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Demand Generation Manager
What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and it just works. When we start using Hushly on our landing pages it just gets me incremental leads from abandonment. We've barely scratched the surface of what they offer and I'm looking forward to experimenting with their content, hub & Self-Nurturing Landing Pages and equally cool is the new AI engine they just launched for personalized content recommendations. I appreciate the partnership with Kimberlee, Geoff, and the rest of the Hushly Customer Success Team. They are clearly committed to helping us get the most value from the tool and I see them as an extension of my own marketing team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that I have to wait to expand the use of the Hushly platform/experiences until our website overhaul Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Form fill abandonment is the main problem.

Looking to increase content engagement & lead conversions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales & Marketing Operations Manager
Building Materials
What do you like best?

The Hushly team has been a key part of our success. Having a dedicated team from implementation through to experience design has enabled us to put Hushly to work for us without a lot of technical burden. Hushly has been very responsive to new ideas and even added new features to the platform for our specific use-case. Beyond the app itself, having a support team bundled to help us deploy and optimize Hushly experiences is what I like best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike, but some of the aesthetic options to configure for an experience or hub are limited. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using Hushly to help us convert anonymous website visitors to known visitors through a more user-friendly previewing of marketing assets opposed to a hard gated asset approach. We have experienced a 207% increase in lead lift and 46% increase in data quality lift so far.

We are able to deploy multiple experiences across our website which serve both as an exit intent driven pop-up and as a direct download pop-up. We intend to integrate hubs next. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Programs Manager
What do you like best?

The team at Hushly has been incredibly supportive and always happy to step in and offer assistance and best practices. There's true account management over there throughout the duration of your contract, not just when you're up for renewal. Kimberly is never shy to offer internal services to make updates, come on site to train the team, or set up check-in calls to answer questions or provide recommendations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The default interface of Hushly is pretty standard and basic, and requires some customization work to look modern and slick. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The concept of Hushly is so needed for Marketers today! Form completion rates are low and bounce rates are high - so why not capture those bounces before they bounce with a smaller form and a more enticing offer? And to top that off - you only get the leads you want, but everyone gets your content and is happy. Less crap for your sales team! Hushly helps us capture 100+ leads a month that would have otherwise bounced off of our landing pages and forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

Hushly enables us to lead with value and not a form. Hushly allows us to easily share content with our website visitors and also allows us to recommend relevant and personalized content they find most interesting, without having to submit a form. The user only has to submit their business email to download the content they viewed, removing the friction with traditional forms. Hushly eliminates the junk leads I was getting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have been a Hushly customer for just 6 months, so I may run into dislikes as we continue to use the platform. Thus far we have been very pleased with the entire Hushly team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Hushly to any Lead Gen professional looking to increase conversions on landing pages. It just works. You get results in the first day of use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before Hushly we were spending time and money driving buyers to our landing pages and a whopping 97% were abandoning or submitting forms with junk data. After Hushly enabling our landing pages we have increased our conversions by 67%. We see a 423% increase in visitors engaging with our content and we no longer get junk leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing and Sales Leader
What do you like best?

The platform is one of the easiest app’s and I have used so many as a marketer. While there are a few bugs, the Hushly team has been very responsive by incorporating feedbacks.

We are able to see the entire funnel metrics, the number of visitors, content views, content engagements, bad form submits, valid business email submits, email verified, lead enrichment, etc.

Kimberlee and the customer success team are fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish AI based recommendation is available sooner, but I have seen it in action at Hushly labs, can’t wait for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our team needed to increase conversions of higher quality leads and to increase funnel velocity. With Hushly, we were able to solve the gated vs non-gated debate we constantly struggled with. We were able to get visitors to engage with un-gated and interactive content, offer personalized content making our visitors experience more relevant and only asking for business email when they wanted to save the content. Hushly leads are converting faster because the user is self-selecting and more deeply engaged. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP of Marketing & Client Services
What do you like best?

No one likes filling out long forms to download a piece of content. With Hushly, you don't have to! All they require is a business email address (they don't allow personal email addresses) and on the backend they append that users information - name, job title, company, size of business, etc. And you can show the visitors a preview of the content to pique their interest which is much more engaging than looking at a picture and reading a description of the content. What's not to like? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is the look of the iFrame where you put your content preview. I wish it were a little more customizable so it could match the look and feel of my website. This can probably be done, I just haven't reached out about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since using Hushly, our lead capture has dramatically increased. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

I've been a Hushly user since the beginning. They continue to add new functionality which is great. I've never liked using forms. With Hushly, I can let visitors preview a sample of the content before I ask for their information. And, I only have to ask for their business email (it disallows around 100 public domains) and Hushly automatically appends the business email with all the rest - job title, company, industry, etc. It's a great user experience for our web visitors and we get more leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning, it was a little tough to remember how to set up each widget, but the system has gotten much more intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Create a spreadsheet of the initial content you will be adding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Better web visitor experience, Higher consumption of our content. Higher conversion of visitors to leads. We use Hushly across our entire site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Manager Marketing Automation, Data Business
What do you like best?

Hushly's ease of use, integration capabilities, quality and affordability make it an easy choice. Hushly also has amazing customer service that you only get with a smaller company. Hushly can integrate with any 3rd-party technology that has an API. With Hushly’s integration with Arm Treasure Data’s Customer Data Platform we are able to deliver personalized Hushly experiences to our visitors which has further increased conversions by 3% on the small pilot we’ve run so far. Hushly also enables you to collect leads on non-gated content by delivering the content through the Hushly platform. We’ve seen a 6% conversion rate on content that is freely available – those are leads we wouldn’t have without Hushly. The team is also very quick to react to enhancement requests and is frequently adding new functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is nit-picking but I would like the ability to refine the reporting data by segments. Since we’re using more advanced integrations it would be easier if we could see the impact of the integrations on existing experiences. Hushly reporting is very good so this is a minor inconvenience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hushly is extremely effective at reducing page/form abandonment and increasing lead gen on all content across devices. Unless you're getting 100% conversion rate you could probably benefit from Hushly. I recommend spending the time to customize the exit intent messages and review all of the customizations in the settings. When integrating with your MAP use Hushly's traffic source data to retain attribution continuity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The primary problem we’ve solved with Hushly is page abandonment. Over the last year we’ve increased conversions 25% with Hushly. The secondary benefit is the increased quality of the leads we’re receiving because of Hushly’s human verification and enrichment process. We’re also using Hushly to enable us to put personalized content in front of specific visitors with their new features for javascript events and timers. We get more out of Hushly without having to purchase additional third-party tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.