Growbots Reviews & Product Details

Growbots Overview

What is Growbots?

Growbots created the first all-in-one outbound sales platform. Enjoy automatic lead generation and managing email drip campaigns with CRM integration. All you need to do is set up a customer profile and schedule an email campaign to automatically generate new sales opportunities. Access 200 million high-quality contacts and send email drip campaigns with help from outbound experts! Hundreds of companies scale outbound with Growbots - here's what they say: - "Fastest and easiest platform I've ever used for lead gen" - "Growbots is the best thing to happen to our sales efforts" - "We've seen a 10x increase in sales demos thanks to Growbots" - "Growbots beats competitors in terms of overall ROI" - "The volume and quality of contacts is impressive" - "Database and email automation in one place - that's awesome!" - "Growbots is a game-changer for any B2B company"

Growbots Details

Outbound Sales. 5 minutes a day. In one place! The first and only all-in-one outbound sales automation platform

Growbots

Growbots Reviews

Showing 113 Growbots reviews
Already have Growbots?
Co-founder, Co-owner, VP President and COO
What do you like best?

The Growbots platform generates leads I would never have found on my own, not to mention the countless hours I would have spent to get a fraction of the results. The features in Growbots are well organized and integrated with useful tools to maxmize results. Growbots is very intuitive, giving me the advantage automated communication that has the appearance of a pesonalized approach. I'm able to manage many campaigns, leads, status and continue to expand my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The platform may be a bit confusing at first, although it's because there are so many great features it takes some time to understand them all. The filters and tabs are helpful once you understand how to use them to gleen the most insights to the activity. I will say that their customer service is top notch. They are readily available and go the extra mile to be sure all my questions are answered, often with a hands-on approach to ensure I complete the task and understand it fully. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Growbots, it will save you time and money and provide you with invaluable tools to grow and manage your leads and essentially grow your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've cultivated warm leads, even turned cold leads into warm leads using the platform. My business emails are fully integrated and I see the action taken on each and every email either sent or received. The number of opens and link clicks have been a crutial to engaging with the most active prospects. And the perfect timing of the emails sent is configured automatically in Growbots- one of the best features that I don't need to figure that out on my own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Partner
What do you like best?

We like that Growbots sends emails via our Mail Server, not their own. We have had many, many deliverability issues using other providers to send marketing emails, including our CRM provider HubSpot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We honestly don't have anything we dislike about Growbots. The cool thing with them is that they have a high degree of availability on Chat and we are able to get anything answered very quickly. They are also very responsive to new product features that we come up with. Great vendor to work with overall! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sending marketing emails that have a high degree of deliverability (ie don't just get delivered into the Microsoft "Other Folder" or the dreaded Junk Folder).

Highly recommend that you follow the great instructions that Growbots provides for configuring your mail integration settings.

Also really like that Growbots integrates with HubSpot our CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client Success Specialist
What do you like best?

1). Unlimited access to the database simplified how we obtain B2B emails. The investment in the database has paid for itself many times over.

2). The email automation tool is easy to use.

3). The customer service team is always helpful and typically timely. The GrowBots team is very receptive to feedback and continually updating their tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Typically, help is given by live chat which seemed to be a downside but has been fine. The team provides images and videos of how to do anything that's a little more complicated. Zoom/phone meetings are available if needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use the GrowBots automation tool to manage many campaigns, each with multiple steps, simultaneously. The tool helps me optimize each campaign via A/B testing. Using the GrowBots tool and the analytics has helped us get much smarter and more efficient about cold emailing.

On top of that, having access to the database has made generating contacts incredibly easy. The database + the automation tool together have helped our business grow despite a very challenging year (2020). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development
What do you like best?

The onboarding process and customer service have been outstanding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no major dislikes of the product at the moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Invest the time and careful thought required in developing your outbound email sequences. The Growbots team provided excellent resource material and templates that were very helpful. In addition, our onboarding coach provided edits that made our emails much stronger. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outbound marketing automation. We were able to connect with a major agency prospect as a result after only a week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & CEO
Executive Office
What do you like best?

Having Claudia as my CSM has been the biggest advantage of Growbots over other tools. In general, the training and resources the team provides have helped me venture into the new world of sales outreach. I have always grown my business by word-of-mouth referrals or inbound leads. I know that the next level of growth for us requires me to do some outreach and Growbots is giving me the confidence to do it :)

I have been using Growbots for about a month now and already have one proposal out after a great call with a prospect and a couple of other warm replies have come through, too. Getting the messaging right is the key to success and my CSM has helped me craft my email sequences. I'm excited to see how this goes with more time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I signed up for a starter package that gives me three months for one rate that included the number of credits (contacts) to reach my appointment goal. However, since there are limits to the number of emails you can send per day during a warm-up period of several weeks, the only way I could possibly take advantage of all of the credits would be to schedule campaigns several months into the future. I prefer to work 1-2 months out on my strategy so I know I'll lose some credits during these first few months. It would be great if there was an option to "warm-up" the cost and credits since there are limitations to the number of emails you can send without impairing deliverability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the calls and support from your CSM. They are located in Poland, so I have found that it usually takes about 24 hours to hear back but that has been sufficient for me. I have asked questions using Loom video software and Claudia has answered my questions using Loom, too. This has been excellent because I get a visual walkthrough of her answer along with her explanation. Use Loom to make it even easier to collaborate! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Growbots has helped me create a sales strategy that I can efficiently execute and continuously monitor and update as needed. Having their team as a support and guide has been the element that was missing when I was trying to use LinkedIn Sales Navigator on my own. It's easy to review the prospects I am considering contacting and to filter through them quickly. I like that I can easily remove someone from the list, too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The customer service is stellar. Email campaign management is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The people database is not as good as Zoominfo. But, Zoominfo is much more expensive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can load people from other sources into Growbots. You are not limited to the Growbots people database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding leads. Managing email campaigns. I have closed deals with people who have responded to my Growbots campaigns. Revenue generated has been many times greater than the cost of the Growbots service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder and CEO at TechShelf
What do you like best?

I like the "all-in-one process", meaning you have only one window for high quality prospecting, handpicking leads, and creating and sending email campaigns. Also, you can benefit from highest level expertise offered by Growbots team, that will be happy to help you with on each step of your way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't think I can call it dislike, but I would be even more happy with the product if the discount for additional users would go deeper :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a smart prospecting tool - Growbots should be your choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time is the most valuable resource and Growbots is saving me a lot of time, giving us the ability to focus on other important things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product manager & Android Developer
What do you like best?

Being able to scrape leads, enroll them into a cold sequence, then check those who engaged (opened and clicked), move them into a warm sequence with personalized emails/calls/social touches, to eventually book for a demo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I had to say 1 thing - I'd love to see contacts that have been opening and clicking in the prospects list in 1 view instead of going into their profiles to check how many times they opened and clicked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

5-10 demos per week from outbound sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
What do you like best?

Since I first started using VisibleThread in August 2019, I have been repeatedly impressed with the competence, responsiveness, and proactive guidance of the Customer Success team. I have used the Live Chat feature many times and always gotten quick, professional replies that resolved my problems. But my Customer Success Manager has gone far beyond trouble-shooting. She coached me on how to "warm up" my new email accounts in order to avoid spam lists. She recommended subject lines that have produced high open rates. And she has initiated quarterly review meetings in which she reviews our stats and recommends strategies for greater engagement.

Compared to other platforms we use for our outbound strategy, the Customer Success team at Growbots has been off the charts! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Customer Success team is based in Europe, which limits the hours when they are available to assist US customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before using Growbots we tried to boost sales through a lead generation agency. In three months the agency secured just six demos for our sales team. In the five months since we launched an in-house team with Growbots as the engine, we have scheduled over 160 demos! Our CEO has signaled that our outbound strategy is instrumental to the company's growth in 2020. We couldn't have done that without Growbots. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DBA
What do you like best?

Its easy to create, manage and get new leads. Automation is very improved, support is very good and always online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Setting time zone for my country seems complicated to import. Cannot filter warm replies only to CRM. but they are working on it now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automate sales Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

You can use multiple emails with one account Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They lied about the data quality to get our company to buy the product. Basically in the demo, they show you that you can access all these company profiles, but after you buy the product, and use the system, a huge portion of the contacts at those company profiles do not exist.

Also, the product is very buggy and often loses data or gets your emails flagged as spam. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scale sales Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Commercial Officer
What do you like best?

Growbots was amazingly fast to get up and running--even a sales guy can do it! I was able to connect Growbots to Salesforce and to my Outlook email and validate everything was working in less than an hour! Once I warmed up my account and follow some of Growbots' best practices, I was launching my first campaign in no time.

The onboarding process was super simple and a combination of self-serve and live guidance from by onboarding success manager. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see a simpler way to sync my current Salesforce accounts to Growbots and add to an existing campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Having evaluated other systems, I recommend validating that your segment, companies, titles are indeed in the database before signing on. I did a 25 company test to validate they had contacts that are meaningful to our business. Growbots scored well, competitors did not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automating sales outreach emails into a unified, intelligent sequence to maximize impact of cold outreach. Of the three active campaigns launched in the first 60 days, I'm getting open rates from 36% to 49% and click rates from 15% to 29%.

Integration into Salesforce and Outlooks ensures that all emails are logged and visible from Salesforce and Outlook apps. This delivers better visibility into the full marketing and sales outreach pipelines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

The technology works perfectly- there is 95%+ success rate on leads generated and it's by far the largest collection of relevant sales leads in existence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They have yet to create a creative workaround for contacting European leads (i.e. finding ways to comply with GDPR whilst also giving access to European markets) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are automating our outbound lead generation and contacting hundreds of new customers at major companies who we would otherwise never enjoy access to. I have reduced my daily solicitation time allotment from 3 hours to 15 minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

The service itself is exactly what I need, but in addition, as someone who asks A LOT of questions, their customer service and Help chat is awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've been using it for a month, and I have no dislikes at this time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reaching targeted prospects on a regular basis, tracking the communication with those prospects through email stats. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Key Account Executive
What do you like best?

The ability to find contacts so quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The amount of bounced emails is a lot... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

New sales leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

It is very easy to use. The ability to both generate leads and create email drips in one tool has been so helpful. And the support is fantastic. Great bang for your buck! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As with all lead gen tools, the results can be mixed but we have been ability to generate a large majority of qualified leads using the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding and reaching out to new leads that has led to new business for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Biz Dev
What do you like best?

I've never met a CS team that helps like in Growbots. They solve basically every problem in seconds and are super friendly. Whenever I have some issues it's solved within minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Level of personalization could be better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Growbots is a roust tool for growing your business. Amazing CS team will help you anytime and solve basically EVERY problem. Product is super useful and meets all the requirements. What is also worth to mention, the database is a bottomless pit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sending outreach campaigns, and growing business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Of Business Development
What do you like best?

Growbots helps us find prospects, send targeted email campaigns and close more deals. We are more efficient and this has streamlined our entire sales process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The ability to read whether a response is a cold or warm response is not always accurate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Growbots is a very versatile and reliable prospecting and email marketing tool. Use their support and create many different campaigns. Use all the features and you will find the value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Obtaining more qualified leads and closing more deals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Partner
What do you like best?

It is easy to reach potential clients. Customer support is perfect, whenever I was in doubt, they were able to solve it with easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like, there is no objections from my side. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reaching the potential clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I think Growbots is the outbound automation platform with the best price-quality balance currently available. Once you have mastered the UI and the core functionalities it becomes very easy to use and demands minimum attention. The perfect tool for tech-savvy users who don't really need a lot of additional bells and whistles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The platform doesn't really learn, the AI / machine learning side is very basic. Contacts are not globally updated, is hard to pause a campaign and maintain consistency at the same time, the contact import process makes a lot of incorrect assumptions and can't be fine tunned, etc. For me, Growbots is a platform on its early stages - with a bright future ahead - and must be judged for that and not for what it can be. I hope the team is working hard on taking it to the next stage! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best price-quality tool on the market. Don't waste much time testing other platforms, we tested them all and at large scale and Growbots ended up being the best at a very low price point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outbound automation. Solved our problem almost in full (note: we are not using Growbots to source our leads, only to automate the process). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enterprise Account Executive
What do you like best?

Growbots is a step toward integrating a contact database with an email sequencing tool. Unfortunately both of these elements have serious errors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's time-consuming to manually ensure each contact is still with the company (Growbots claims they refresh their data each quarter - I've found records that have 2 year old information) and not located in the EU (support claimed they removed all European leads due to GDPR - I constantly find them and have to remove). After this manual process of looking at each lead, there is still a ~7% bounce rate. The product itself is not intuitive, features like OOO rescheduling do not work, and support has the constant refrain of "we've let our devs know, sorry" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The company charges based on number of contact "credits" that allow you to unlock contact information for prospects. I would look into best-of-breed solutions for contact data and for email sequencing/outreach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outbound sales, cold emailing, sales automation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GC
What do you like best?

Integration with HubSpot allows us to "graduate" leads that exhibit interest intent into HubSpot and maximize our outbound outreach without potentially harming our core domain reputation and also ensures each new HubSpot contact has the richest contact detail available prior to the rep following up personally. Also fabulous that we're only offered contacts for purchase that don't already exist in ou HubSpot DB. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Bummer to not be able to resequence purchased leads into other campaigns by state when territory reassignments occur without exporting/importing. (Challenge with imports--including re-importa--is that they're not cross-checked against HubSpot DB the way that Growbots generated leads are.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping HubSpot as much of an engaged/inbound MQL or SQL/Opp/Customer DB as possible and making Growbots our primary outbound marketing engine Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ERP Expert, Consultant, Manager, Owner
What do you like best?

The service is reliable and effective. The support and available information has been wonderful. Even the sales process was perfect for us and our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No Complaints at all. Although it is not designed for all marketing scenarios, the functionality is so rich that it can be creatively used for many situations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not only does Growbots successfully do what it promises (absolutely fantastic!), its tools for testing, refining, and re-deploying campaigns are helping us tune our approach exponentially faster than we could without it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to create email sequences is great. Their customer support is also very helpful and generally always available during work hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the way the system makes you edit or clone and continuously have to save new versions of a template. I also think the quality of the leads is poor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I wouldn't consider Growbots if you're looking for important decision makers or strong quality leads... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Growbots helped me with my marketing email automation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Growbots?

Growbots Categories on G2