EverTrue Reviews & Product Details

What is EverTrue?

Software Built For Your Advancement Team. Spend less time and effort reaching more donors with EverTrue’s powerful web and mobile software

EverTrue Profile Details

EverTrue Reviews

1-8 of 8 total EverTrue reviews
Alumni Engagement Coordinator
Higher Education

"Very efficient and intuitive"

What do you like best?

I really like the social media component and the way it can link up to any data for your constituents. It's very intuitive and I can manipulate a search anyway I like based on the information I have. I also enjoy the map aspect of the segments as well. It gives me a better idea on how to plan an event in a regional area.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could link beyond LinkedIn and Facebook. I would enjoy tracking data on Instagram as well. I also wish that when you make an export (create an excel file), If you don't use some part of the information you want to export, you're not left with large files to download with a lot of blank space.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a supplemental software at least in my capacity in my role. Again, you can pull a lot of data from the software and it comes faster than other software when doing analytic research.

Where alumni are located, as well as employment information. Any employment data from our constituents is self-reported, so to match with the LinkedIn profile is helpful to know how they got employed.

Prospect Development Analyst
Higher Education

"Information and collaboration in one spot!"

What do you like best?

We have used Evertrue for 18 months and I have come to rely on the depth of data that I have available on the platform. I can see staff assignment, career information, and what a constituent likes on our Facebook pages and all I have to do is scoll down. When staff members need contact information or further research, they can tag me in a note and move on to more pressing matters. Our office workflow has change due to the rich feature set available.

What do you dislike?

The lack of continuity across platforms is the piece of feedback I receive the most. Not all features available on the iPhone are on the iPad. The Android app in not complete but has many of the critical components in place. Query results are displayed in a way that makes large data sets difficult to review at one time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Evertrue has been valuable in many ways. We have been able to update career information and find "lost" alumni and sucessfully reengage them. The information that Evertrue integrates makes the investment of time and resources worth while.

Streamlining trip planning for development officers, improved prospect management processes, and team communication are all benefits we have realized since implementing Evertrue.

Assistant Director of Alumni Relations

"Great tool for Alumni Relations"

What do you like best?

Ability to easily see and sort the most active alumni in our database. Evertrue ranks alumni with an A-F grade. It takes into account things like social media activity, amount donated, if they are a volunteer, etc.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that this is secondary to our main database, however, it is integrated. We primarily use Raisers Edge. Evertrue is much more user friendly and easy to use.

WIth EverTrue I am able to see on a map where our most active pockets of alumni are. I also can see who is more or less engaged based on the A-F scale.

"EverTrue: Business Solution"

What do you like best?

EverTrue has taken our research and prospect development efforts to the next level. With powerful donor insights at our fingertips, especially social engagement data, we are able to better capitalize on the giving potential of our constituents. Databases are built to store information extremely well but not make it easy to access quickly or intuitively. You have to learn another language of form acronyms to get at basic information. Using EverTrue has allowed us to transform data consumption by putting constituents in a context that is relevant. Users can see who they are, where they work, and their relationship with us alongside real-time info from third-party sources that we could simply not catalog efficiently.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes does not work with Internet Explorer. There are the small quality of life things that detract from the user experience at times. You lose your spot in a list if you select a profile. You can avoid the issue by opening each profile link in a new tab in your browser, but that does take away from the seamless nature of the platform. I have had users confused by the default terminology on the platform when it doesn't match our established norm. Solicitation codes in EverTrue are known as exclusion codes to everyone in the office. Our actual solicitation codes reference appeal coding. This was sorted out, but worth noting as it was an adjustment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Gone are the days of submitting forms or writing emails with context to make sure we are talking about the same person. We take all communication that doesn't need to be preserved to EverTrue's comment functionality. It works like social media but without the awkward relatives filling up your feed. Tag a coworker on a profile and exchange ideas on how to engage that constituent. Share a link to a timely news article so they have it for their donor visit

We are able to stay in contact much readily with clients and customers.

Prospect Researcher
Higher Education

"EverTrue for Prospect Research"

What do you like best?

The integration of our database with various social media platforms is great. Really like how statistics are shown when looking at various Facebook posts - engaged constituents, lifetime giving, etc.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn job titles do not export when trying to export to excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think this is a great complement to other databases, but would not be the prime research tool that an organization ought to rely on. I think that's fair to say in this field.

Great if looking to measure engagement scores when evaluating prospects.

"Great Overall Tool"

What do you like best?

Evertrue gives you the ability to cross-reference constituents LinkedIn and social media accounts with their user information within your own CRM. It can be helpful particularly when you are wanting to find out more personal information on someone. It also gives the ability to see how their engagement is on your social media pages- so if someone is LIKING a lot of things, that leads you to believe they have a high affinity to your product/cause.

What do you dislike?

It would be fabulous if Evertrue could match unknown social media accounts with your constituents. Also, if you click on someone's profile within the Evertrue platform, and do not place your personal LinkedIn account in private, they can see that you were snooping around, which I think is kind of creepy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Evertrue can be a fun tool to stay connected with your constituents. It's not the most ideal tool, but what is? I'm uncertain as to what the true costs are, as I do not manage that aspect of the account. But essentially, it's a pretty helpful tool. The good thing is that to me, it's very simple to use, so you can actually USE the product and not let it sit on the shelf collecting dust.

I use the geographic locator tool, which is helpful when I am traveling! When I combine that with social media engagement, it allows me to see that I'll be reaching out to the people that have a lot of admiration for our cause.

UN

"Incredible resource - particularly on the road"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the the breakdown of the map with so many options to drill down the search components.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it automatically links to social media profiles. They seem to be wrong most of the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Play around with the features and get comfortable with the software. It's an incredible asset.

We are solving when we have a bad address in our system. Benefits are enormous to know where a prospect actually is.

"Cool social media integration for BlackBaud "

What do you like best?

Evertrue has been an excellent tool to re-engage previously lost prospects and to refresh their personal information on Blackbaud, which we use as a companion to Evertrue.

What do you dislike?

The search function, as it feeds from LinkedIn, is tricky because of the drop-down format. If I want to find someone based in a certain city, I have to comb through a huge check-box list of options, rather than just being able to type in "Cincinnati". Takes up way more time than I would want or need it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Evertrue has worked well for us and it certainly makes it far easier to data-mine prospects. I would recommend Evertrue to any colleague in the fundraising world. Particularly the map function is useful when trying to pin down folks in a certain area and with combining the engagement scores, it makes it easy to plan a fundraising trip and reaching out to the prospects who seem to have the highest affinity.

I use Evertrue to find further information on prospects (fundraising) and to find their potential interests (facebook likes turning into philanthropic priorities). It's been extremely helpful and sometimes cut down on conversation to move a gift conversation along faster when I've been able to use the engagement score to my advantage.

EverTrue User Ratings

6.7
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.2*
* Fundraising Category
Do you work for EverTrue?