Epom Ad Server

Epom ad serving platform provides publishers and advertisers with everything they need at each step while solving their advertising tasks: planning, optimising, analysing, real time reporting, and many more.

Work for Epom Ad Server?

Learning about Epom Ad Server?

Epom Ad Server Reviews

Showing 20 Epom Ad Server reviews
Epom Ad Server review by Karina P.
Karina P.

"Great tool for buying traffic"

What do you like best?

Epom DSP has literally become the best investment of the year. Simple interface, a wide range of ad formats and amazing targeting options. White label Dsp has a super easy setup page, where you can set up logo, terms and conditions within 10 minutes.

One of their main benefits are native and popup ads, which is not common for the majority of DSPs which have pretty standard ad formats.

Epom DSP has a minimum commitment of $2000 and 5% setup fee, which is the most compatible price on the market, as one of the DSPs we considered before choosing Epam charges $7000 for white labeling option.

What do you dislike?

Everything's ok so far, it's been almost a year since we've started using Epam's DSP and can't complain

Recommendations to others considering the product

hint - you can set a different fee for every particular advertiser.

We need DSP for programmatic advertising using mobile, desktop, and video inventory.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Epom Ad Server
Epom Ad Server review by Kate K.
Kate K.

"Good tool for running performance ad campaigns "

What do you like best?

Great algorithm for KPIs automation - we set up rules for getting maximum performance, lower bids and fast ROI. The platform automatically blacklists low-performing traffic sources and we just don’t waste our money on them;

Quality mobile and in-app inventory at affordable price;

Really smart platform. If I am not winning bids, the system tells me the exact reason why that happens. And I fix it asap.

Usability - the platform is well designed and easy to navigate. DSPs are normally very complex, however, Epom provides good UX.

REAL Instant reporting - we have the ad performance statistics delivered in 1 second

What do you dislike?

Currently video inventories are still in the implementation process

With the help of Epom I run complicated performance ad campaigns and launch retargeting. So we can be sure that we buy quality users.

What Cross-Channel Advertising solution do you use?

Epom Ad Server review by Irina M.
Irina M.

"Epom White Label DSP"

What do you like best?

Awesome optimization tools - we can set up the rules for traffic bidding and if the traffic source doesn't fit our bid or targeting options it's automatically blacklisted. So, we don't pay for low-performing traffic. Instead, for best-perfrofming traffic sources we set the bid multipliers to be sure that we always win the impression.

What do you dislike?

As we are the newbies to the programmatic buying, we'd like to have more tutorials.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The interface is really user-friendly and their support team is super helpful! I do recommend Epom White label DSP.

We use white label Epom platform to promote our services/buy traffic. As we created our own DSP we do not share revenue with third-party ad networks and we own all the data.

Epom Ad Server review by Stanislav S.
Stanislav S.

"Amazing solution for advanced ad serving"

What do you like best?

Feature we enjoy best is for sure automated optimization: you can constantly optimize I2C & eCPM without digging into the ad server account. We can run AB tests, use mass uploads and use their extensive targeting. However, the very best feature we appreciate is the absence of the discrepancies. If you are a big publisher, you know how much can even 15% discrepancy cost you.

What do you dislike?

I needed 3 demos and a help of the personal manager to get everything setup right. I have an entreprise Account and it works best for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's best in line solution for cross-channel advertising and multiple campaign management

Run and manage in-house ads, AB testing

Epom Ad Server review by Evgeniya D.
Evgeniya D.

"Great for big publishers"

What do you like best?

Ad server helps us manage multiple projects at a time. We use it for mobile arvertising in our games and it’s the most complete solution we’d ever used.

They are constantly developing new features, which is great for us, but may be useless for small publishers that seek simple functionality.

Despite the UX, the core value of epom ad server for our business is huge. Its one if the cheapest solutions on the market, but one of the most feature- packed. Definitely not for newbies.

What do you dislike?

The interface may be slow during mass operations, eg mass uploads.

managing multiple advertisers and hundreds of ad campaigns in one account.

Epom Ad Server review by Anastasiia S.
Anastasiia S.

"Exactly what I was looking for"

What do you like best?

It’s easy to use platform for efficient ad management & optimization with RTB technology and more than 40 ad formats including best-performing rich media and native.

My manager is super-friendly and can advice me on some new features or guide me through some especially complex setups.

What do you dislike?

It took me 2 demos and lots of documentation reading to finally get a clue how to get the most of it. You’ll really need patience, but it pays off very soon.

My server functionality is based on my business needs and goals, so I don’t pay for features I don’t need. after the free trial I tried a standard plan first, but now want to switch to Advanced and try White Labeling option.

Epom Ad Server review by Aleksandra M.
Aleksandra M.

"WL DSP for buying traffic"

What do you like best?

We decided to create own DSP to buy traffic because it is important for us to own the data. Also, we used many ad networks before and it was rather difficult to make thorough analysis of multiple campaigns from various accounts. Now, we have an aggregated stats in one dashboard. Also, the support we get from Epom team is always very prompt and useful. The platform is user friendly and on the most part intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Bidding rules and multipliers were difficult to understand at a first glance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The optimisation algorithm at Epom is very powerful - whitelists and blacklists really ease opimisation of campaigns.

We are promoting our services (buying traffic) through our own demand-side platform, in-house

Epom Ad Server review by Elena D.
Elena D.

"Perfect for buying traffic via RTB"

What do you like best?

We use Epom white-label DSP account for media buying. It's cool that we have the aggregated data from all the SSPs and traffic sources that we buy from - it saves a lot of time for analysis and gives us a full picture of campaigns to take further data-driven decisions. The analytics is great and allows us to run performance campaigns.

What do you dislike?

We haven't experienced any significant drawbacks at the moment

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their support team is very helpful, they assisted us with the trasfer of our campaigns and our every request is answered within 20 minutes.

We unite all our accounts from various DSPs in a single account. Integrate good-performing traffic sources by ourselves and buy it programmatically

Epom Ad Server review by Craig M.
Craig M.

"All in one ad management platform is definitely worth using"

What do you like best?

I like the real-time reporting capabilities most, they really have instant analytics with only 1,5 sec delay that sounds fantastic to me since the “real-time reporting” in other products mean 24-hr delay in stats. I’m using Epom for 3 or 4 years already so to me is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I’d love to get all the features Epom is rolling out explained straight away. I Remember when I asked about custom feature development and the support team told me it has been already developed and integrated to my account, but I just wasn’t using it.

With Epom Ad Server I actually have 0 to 1 percent of discrepancy with the industry limit to 10-15%. I am actively using video and other rich media formats, they’re awesome.

Epom Ad Server review by User in Computer Software

"Built my own demand-side platform with Epom"

What do you like best?

Now I buy traffic from SSPs and websites at my own DSP and don't pay fees to other platforms. I can connect as many different SSPs and as much traffic as I want. My DSP is customised to the details, I added the name of my company and my logo on it. It looks great.

What do you dislike?

The process of creating DSP was quite complicated, so that's good that I had a demo with Roman from Epom.

I built my own DSP and now I buy traffic for my offers with it. I save a lot of money while not paying % from my media buys to other DSPs.

Epom Ad Server review by Travis R.
Travis R.

"Slightly complex, but amazing ad management platform"

What do you like best?

Lots of customization available,feature of mass uploads is PRICELESS for me and save 2-4 hours per day! Launching cross-channel deeply targeted ad campaigns is quite easy. Great that I can keep various advertising sources and channels into one place. Highly appreciate RTB technology and advanced reporting options

What do you dislike?

While working on things at a large scale, you can face the UI small bugs but it works fine after refreshing the page

We use Ad Server for tracking and controlling advertisers and publishers

Epom Ad Server review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Be careful form this company, they seem to be a fruad company. "

What do you like best?

They wasted our company's time for almost 1 month and at the end, we didn't receive any clicks to our website. The customer service representative's name was Maksym.

What do you dislike?

1- They have a very slow and have a bad customer service

2- Not sticking to their promises, they told us that we are going to get an account so that we can adjust our ads on our own, but after we sent the money, they stopped responding for 7 days, then when we told them that we are going to file a dispute, they sent us an excel sheet claiming that this is your ad's results! But on our Google Analytics' resports we didn't receive any clicks from their platform!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful from this platform, they will take your money and then stop responding. They seem to be a fraud company.

Just wasting time, they didn't resolve any of our issues. I don't recommend them to any company.

Epom Ad Server review by Kateryna B.
Kateryna B.

"Great for ad networks"

What do you like best?

Epom Ad Server is a very smart and robust platform, which has various scheduling options for when and where to serve ads. You can also create different types of accounts for team and partners with limited access to stats, ad management, creatives upload etc

What do you dislike?

I had trouble with the complex interface during my first week of usage.

Advanced ad management and optimization.

Epom Ad Server review by Valerie T.
Valerie T.

"Great Ad Serving Tool"

What do you like best?

Srtong creative capabilities. They provide the variery of rich media ad formats. Support team is really helpful and all the requests are solved quickly.

What do you dislike?

From first sight, the interface is rather difficult for complex setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a budget ad server for running ads - I highly recommend it!

Serving in-house ads for the promotion of our platform.

Epom Ad Server review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"A Real real-time analytics "

What do you like best?

It is quite easy to manage all cross-channel campaigns in one account, great AB testing options and automatic CTR, I2C & eCPM optimization.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are problems with uploading certain graphics.

I use it for advanced real-time anallytics, and for running rich media af formats - they have likr 50 of ad formats available and its the best option for me so far.

Epom Ad Server review by Margaret H.
Margaret H.

"Flexible and Stable Ad Server"

What do you like best?

The support team was available and helpful when we were arranging the integration of our partner SSPs and DSPs and setting up our first multi-channel campaigns. The accuracy and quick delivery of real-time analytics was a great bonus too. Despite a rather large number of clients, we never received complaints about delays in analytic data.

What do you dislike?

The recent changes in the UI (tree view to grid view) are very helpful, but they don’t solve some of the interfaces core problems. If your needs are basic, the user interface is as easy to use as it could possibly be, but using some of the ad server’s more complicated features requires a more tinkering around than we would like. The support team makes up for what the UI is missing, but interface improvements need to be made.

We needed an ad serving platform that would minimize the time and money spent on setting up cross-channel advertising campaigns. Epom Ad Server made it easy to manage a large number of campaigns on multiple platforms within one account.

Epom Ad Server review by Gordon G.
Gordon G.

"Scalable ad serving platform and great support"

What do you like best?

I was surprised with how quickly and how well the support team and the platform itself was able to handle the migration from our previous ad serving platform. We went from using Epom as a backup platform for smaller campaigns and websites to using it full-time in a few days, and after four months we haven’t encountered any problems.

What do you dislike?

Although the user interface seems intuitive at first, setting up some of the platform’s more complex features was more difficult than we expected. Although Epom’s support was very helpful, the user interface could be better.

Management of our clients’ ad operations became too complex, and we needed a scalable ad server that would simplify the process of setting up and managing campaigns while still providing accurate real-time analytical data.

Epom Ad Server review by Dudik A.
Dudik A.

"Intuitive ad campaign management"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of setting up new campaigns across multiple channels was greatly appreciated by everyone in our team. Easy mass-uploads of banners and automatic performance-based optimization for each individual banner and campaign simplified our ad operations.

What do you dislike?

The user interface gets the job done, but could use an update. It works well and is somewhat intuitive, but it’s not visually appealing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

very reliable, high quality traffic , very professional

We needed to minimize ad-ops time and expand the number of publishers our advertisers could work with. We were able to do both with Epom Ad Server and Epom Market.

Epom Ad Server review by Administrator

"Great platform , easy to use and configure"

What do you like best?

The platform was very easy to configure and the support is responsive

What do you dislike?

The account managers are outside of the U.S Time zone

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get more support in the United states

We’re getting our ads on publisher sites. We’ve seen an increase in traffic and revenue as a result of it

Epom Ad Server review by User in Design
User in Design

"Company wasted my time for nothing"

What do you like best?

I couldn't use their service. And they couldn't help me login.

What do you dislike?

- Password reset works but new password is unusable

- Password are sent in clear text in emails

- Company couldn't help me login.

- Company sends many emails (probably classified as spam)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create an email specially for that service, so if you don't like them you can drop that email.

- None, still trying to delete my personal data from that company servers.

Learning about Epom Ad Server?

* We monitor all Epom Ad Server reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.