ContentStudio Reviews & Product Details

What is ContentStudio?

ContentStudio gives you the ability to discover topic-relevant content filtered by social shares, different media types and virality. Select posts individually from your topic feeds or setup an automation campaign with your own rules to publish content automatically to your selected channels.

ContentStudio Profile Details

1-25 of 116 total ContentStudio reviews

ContentStudio Reviews

1-25 of 116 total ContentStudio reviews
Mr

"Amazing updates! It has evolved a lot since last year!"

What do you like best?

ContentStudio has evolved a lot the past year!

They had a roadmap laid out in trello and they have kept every word they have given.

And now they have added Instagram and analytics.

A big plus missing from their competition is the discovery feature. Especially now on the 2.0 version.

It all works great for me without any issues. What else can I say?

What do you dislike?

It used to be a pretty simple and plain service but after the latest updates, I don't have any complaints.

Everything works great! But there is always room for improvement!

I would like a feature like Buffer's Pablo, where someone can make his/her own graphics, in the future.

I think with that feature it would be a complete social media tool.

Keep up the good work guys!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worth a try. Especially for those entering the digital marketing for the first time. It's so easy to use!!

It used to be very difficult for me to find topic ideas. And what to post in my social media channels. But contentstudio has everything laid out in front of me. For example, I am interested in the Travel category. It shows me the latest and/or most shared articles online. And then I can curate the most interesting ones in just a few minutes!!

Of course, I can also schedule my posts in all my social media channels in just a few seconds!!

CEO

"Getting better in a short time"

What do you like best?

I've got the luck to find this as a offer on Appsumo, and i'm very happy with all things I can do with it, I love the UX, it's full all sort of good this all marketing people would need it, it got a lot of integration and that make things even better, even if I didn't have the lifetime I would surely pay a monthly or anual fee, cause it's worth it, It can make my life real simple, with Wordpress integration and a lot of cool features

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything to say here, it's a well done product, with lots of features, can make our life very easy, to be honest just thought that I miss to have it a Portuguese option, anyway, it's just a small thing and I think they will do it soon

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check the hole integration list, it's very good to use UTM and to add short links, you will love it

I just love the Wordpress integration, the UTM, it's very easy to find interesting content and even easier to share it on social media, or on blog.

Another thing that I just love it's the composer, easy to use and can help a lot with SEO, tyvm guys, love you

Founder/Owner
(Myself Only)

"Content Investigator and HUGE time saver"

What do you like best?

- The new user interface makes it very easy to preview, post and schedule content across many social media accounts.

- I also like the ability automate posts for when I know I have a busy schedule coming up.

- They connect to all the major social media sites anyone would want to share to.

What do you dislike?

It's still growing but I wish it had more content sources. Sometimes when I add a domain it doesn't pull any content in but I know that domain published something. This is a dislike because I like to preview posts and content before I set them on autopilot.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for mainstream content (popular) then Content Studio is great. If you're looking for more niche content, it might not have the coverage you're looking for.

For me being a single freelance person this tool saves me a ton of time. I have it setup where it finds the most popular articles in my vertical so each morning I pick 2-3 share for my business page.

Owner

"5 STAR Content / Curation Product"

What do you like best?

To "pick one thing" I like most about CS is too tough to worry over so how about my top FIVE...

1. Limitless, easily searchable, quality content from 1600+ builtin sources -and- the ability to add your own -and- Feedly Integration!

2. Each piece of content includes the source, FB and Pinterest Likes, numeric "hot" rating and buttons to either publish or save to Favs to consider later.

3. Generous number of social accounts and blogs you can post to at all membership levels. And "blog" means any blog including your own self hosted with a CS Plugin.

4. Campaign Automation - (this is a monster feature!) schedule posts to all your social accounts in a single weekly sitting (but it really is so interesting you'll want to be more manual!) Think massive post scheduling to dozens of blogs/social accounts. The builtin Planner Calendar is great to view your posting plan from above.

5. Groups - this allows you to segregate (for example) your business Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress Blog etc from your personal accounts and post collectively to each. A truly inspired feature that says the people at ContentStudio think like users.

I mentioned Feedly Integration in #1 but it deserves a second mention because it is the pipe that an ocean of content designed by you flows to your desktop from. An absolutely brilliant inclusion.

Finally - RePlug is fully one-click integrated! Why? Imagine hiding a retargeting pixel from FB, Twitter, LinkedIn etc in EVERY clickable link you post.

Support is all you want it to be!

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing! The tool over delivers on all fronts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best in class content publishing option

Content discovery and posting. The Scheduling feature bring organization to busy schedules. Makes serious content publishing possible for the smallest company.

"Constant (Dramatic) Improvement"

What do you like best?

Content Studio makes it easy to find shareable content and schedule it to your various social media platforms. You can take as much or as little control as you want. For example, I generally prefer to customize each platform to have different text even if I'm sharing the same link. In addition, I like the way ContentStudio has improved over the past several years. This gives me confidence that they are understanding their users needs and adapting as necessary.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is easy to get lost in the UI. While it seems logical to be in either Discover mode or Publish mode, each of those has several subsections as well. Now that I'm used to it, I like it. But it did take me a while to warm up to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ContentStudio has made a lot of changes over the past few years - changes which won me over from a trial user to using it daily. If you curate content, definitely give Content Studio a try.

Previously I used scheduling software to post content after I had found it from various sources. Content Studio lets me find the content and schedule it all at the same time. No more links stashed in notepad to later copy into Buffer. :)

"Easy platform, Multiple tools, Community engagement"

What do you like best?

There are hundreds of social media tools available but only some are worth the price you pay. ContentStudio replaces multiple tools and has the same functionalities all in a single easy-to-use dashboard. I'm able to replace at least three tools in my stack; one tool that helps me find relevant content and two tools which manage the posting aspect. As a bonus, you can speak with their team members directly and be part of an active online community. They also treat their early adopters well and want to include every customer in the updates. You won't see the ContentStudio team slice their pie differently just to force users to pay more money.

What do you dislike?

You do run into minor bugs due to the nature of ongoing developments. Also, engagement on their roadmap comes in waves. However, this is minor since they are actively working on their roadmap at all times. I would rather a company skip minor status updates and actually work on improving their products.

Speeding up my time on social media. This part of marketing can take so much time and I would rather not spend hours scouring the web for content. CS helps me, and my clients, by giving me a single platform that is capable of curating, scheduling, and posting to multiple websites.

Service Desk Analyst | IT Support
Hospitality

"Everything your brand needs!"

What do you like best?

the discovery module makes my choice of the article so easy to share and easy to find.

the automation module makes it easy to schedule and post

the mobile is beautiful and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

As of right now analytics isn't available and i really want those insights!

I would like more options of integration with other analytics tools

I would like the ability to post you tube videos on all platforms not just there links.

I would like if they could an Instagram media feed a search and publish option.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your using Sprout, hootsuite, crowdfire or any other tool you will find content studio has what they have and much more. and again the automation and replug integration opens you up to another world of data.that has help me tremendously grow my funnels and a/b testing as well much quicker implementations.

content aggregation, planning, scheduleing, autemation, pixel implementation, a/b testing, funnelr research.

Owner

"Valuable Tool To Streamline Curated Content "

What do you like best?

Powerful content curation and filtering tool that can save you a lot of time. Being able to use its deep library of built in content sources as well as import your own RSS feeds turns the app into something way beyond a RSS reader. The social scheduling and blog posting tools are useful, but not the primary interest to me.

What do you dislike?

The app was a bit clunky, but the newest version released has been a huge step in the right direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely worth investigating. All its features are certainly competitive against the marketplace and the mix of different tools makes Content Studio a worthwhile tools consolidation choice.

I use Content Studio for my client work to source and curate shareable content as well as a personal news reader. For both use cases its a very valuable time saver. For most the core benefits are likely to be the social management and publishing tools.

Content Developer.

"Automated Publishing on on your Page"

What do you like best?

ContentStudio has way several functions as a content manager. It is a tool for bloggers, writers, and content developers. It does the good thing of scheduling your post in an automated system, such that you would have your posts published at a designated time, without having to publish it yourself. Other engagement management also included such as Customer Engagement and Reporting analytics. It supports multi-Account management and Collaboration.

What do you dislike?

It is said to be expensive, but I think it is just the perfect price. You will get the benefit of what you're paying for. Besides, everything shouldn't be available for free

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can recommend it to you for social media management and content developing.

I use ContentStudio to manage and schedule my posts. It makes my work so smooth as a writer and content developer. It is a good social media management resource to get appreciable growth.

Analyst

"Amazing Social Media Management Platform"

What do you like best?

It has so many features. It is a really efficient automated publishing tool. It is useful for brand tracking and customer engagement. It is perfect for multiple social media platforms management and social media content analytics. It is useful for discovering trending contents. It is also a collaborative tool that brings teams together and helps them work more efficiently and effectively. It is a really great tool

What do you dislike?

ContentStudion is really impressive. It is a great content marketing and social media management tool. I have nothing to complain about the quality of service or the performance of the product itself

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ContentStudio is a brilliant social media management and content marketing tool. You should just give it a try

ContentStudio handles my content marketing solutions. it is also really helpful for social media management. It gives me total control of proceedings on my various social media platforms

Founder
Information Services

"Awesome Product"

What do you like best?

ContentStudio made our life way easier. The need to share fresh content with our users is something that was taking a lot of time from us.

With CS (now in the version 2.0), our workflow became way easier! You can search, gather ideas and post on multiple platforms with a couple clicks.

They included the possibility to add Instagram, which is a game changer for us since we use it for ecommerce.

Don't think much, just get it.

What do you dislike?

The only think I don't like too much is the image editor. It could be like other design apps, where you can have images and some forms.

An integration with design tools would also be nice, but as far I heard, they are working on it.

Our workflow improved immensely. One of the team members create the content, I can check and approve and add my own reviews if I wish.

You can search content, create automations and post content automatically with the automations. This solved a major problem for us, the time spent finding content.

Director of Sales and Operations
Media Production

"ContentStudio is one stop solution to all my content needs"

What do you like best?

The feature I like most from ContentStudio is its content discovery tool. Using my preferred keywords, I can quickly find the content that is trending in my niche and create original content on similar topics.

What do you dislike?

I think ContentStudio can improve their layout as many great tools are hidden inside submenus. I understand that with so many options, not everything can be shown upfront. But they can try to dynamically change the menu for each use based on their preference/usage

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a small or medium scale enterprise that is looking for an easier way to create , manage and publish original content, ContentStudio is your perfect solution. Go for it with your eyes closed.

The biggest problem ContentStudio has been able to solve for me is the Blogging part. I can now search for great topics that are already generating user engagement over social media, create content around similar topics and publish it on all the popular platform without ever having to leave the ContentStudio platform.

Managing Partner

"ContentStudio aides our content marketing posting and social media curation"

What do you like best?

The cloud app is very responsive, and the new U/X is amazing! Everything loads fast, it's easy to navigate and exceed my expectations of a social network/blog publishing, curation and scheduling tool.

I like the automated scheduling of curated content, integrations to other key publishing and social tools and overall it's just a great social media/content marketing management tool!

What do you dislike?

So far there isn't I've found while using it that I dislike. Let's just say because we haven't "broken" it yet, ContentStudio is great and there's very little to dislike for the time being.

Staying consistent in social media content marketing is really hard for a busy agency, but being able to curate, automate and publish/share valuable content in our social media channels, keeps our brand front in center of our target audiences. In addition, sharing our content, written or video, is important and being able to publish an automated stream of content, saves us tons of time!

Licensed Realtor
Real Estate

"Excellent Low cost social media Management Solution"

What do you like best?

Everything from ease of login, (Can login via facebook or Twitter) to all of the different social networking platforms that can be integrated into this one stop shop social media posting solution, to the types of content it can search and post, and how granular you can get with the topics, it is a great economical solution to the problem of being a sole proprietor and having to manage your own social networking. It even has an excellent Iphone APP. A lot of these B2B solutions slack off on the app. Content Studio does not. The dashboard is also very easy to use and very informative.

What do you dislike?

Content Studio can feel like a bit of a learning curve. Getting the exact target topics to show up for your social network posting can be challenging sometimes. For example, posting on real estate topics can bring out agent and broker oriented content and not client oriented content. Otherwise, It is a great solution with very few criticisms. Also, the more I use it the easier it will be for me to implement so this criticism might change in the future. Another criticism is the lack of analytics. You can integrate Content Studio into your Google Analytics Platform and your business website, but you can't really track your facebook, twitter, linked in etc...business postings through the dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend time getting to learn the product. The more you learn about it, the more useful it is. Check out the app! Very handy.

-Social media Marketing

-Networking

-Client Engagement

-Productivity

-Content Generation

-Content Creation

Production Manager

"Best Social Media Management and Content Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

It is a brilliant social media management and content marketing tool. It enhances the global reach of your business or startup. When we started the business, we implemented ContentStudio and it worked really well. It increased our overall customer count by a whopping 65 percent in the first month of deployment. It is just amazing. It has great content management features as well. It is great

What do you dislike?

ContentStudio is just amazing. It is the best social media management and content marketing tool. I do not see any issue with the performance of the platform

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ContentStudio works pretty well. It is good for content marketing and effective social media management. You would get a huge return on your investment in ContentStudio

ContentStudio helps with social media management and content marketing solutions. It works like no other

Chief Magic Officer

"Love ContentStudio's discovery feature"

What do you like best?

I do social media management for a number of clients. One of them requires me to use their social media scheduler, however, I rely on ContentStudio's discovery center to find great articles to post. It is much better than just using search engines because I get to prioritize the listings based on factors important to me.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike. Because of the nature of my work, I only use the discovery function regularly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As mentioned previously, I love the discovery feature. It really suits what I need it for. My other clients are hyper-local businesses, so I just post photos of what they do and write blogs for them. But, the discovery feature is great.

I am finding relevant stories to share for a nonprofit organization with a very targeted audience.

"THE MOST ABSOLUTE COMPREHENSIVE & SELF-INTUITIVE SOCIALMEDIA MANAGEMENT TOOL EVER!!!"

What do you like best?

ContentStudio offers HUGE amounts of functionality.

Often many tools add-in functionality that either over complicates the product or is functionality that you may actually never use (but still pay for).

But instead, ContentStudio totally manages to offer advanced functionality yet keeps its main objective clear.

What do you dislike?

There needs to be more functionality regarding having a Paypal button option. Also, it needs to have an optional advertising component for the Advertisers who are willing to pay a pretty penny in regards to connecting up with the already mass existence of the Publishers who are, and have been on this site for a couple of years already!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you’re a beginner it’s easy to find and share content. You can even use the tool for free as its main starting point, which is so rare in this day and age among the competition's beginning selling price as a free trial at best. Not Content Studio though.

The advanced user or social media team has a plethora of functionality to have at their disposal within ContentStudio that will optimize and also streamline your social media marketing.

At this price point, ContentStudio is the absolute biggest bang for your buck as far as social media management tools go... I give ContentStudio a very strong 85% buy recommendation!

The fact that there are many more RSS options than what I had originally anticipated, and that was before I even knew about the fact that ContentStudio had within its arsenal the already more than average share of functionalities... let alone the immense amount that it actually does carry once you get to use this most awesome & extremely exciting product!

"Amazing tool!"

What do you like best?

This tool is all you need to manage your Social Media Content Strategy. The amount of content it finds is great and pair this with Replug for a truly powerful strategy content strategy. It allows you to schedule content and integrates with Feedly for even more content.

What do you dislike?

The tool will be even more powerful once the anlaytics is out of Beta. For now, proper UTM campaigns in Google Analytics provides enough info to see what is effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, you will not be disappointed!

Finding engaging content for our users. It also helps us to see what content is most engaging to our users. This, in turn, helps us to share better content and stay relevant to our customers.

Partnership Director

"A MUST HAVE for every business owner"

What do you like best?

Business owners around the world can relate to the inconvenience when the very person you rely to push content to the social media platforms leaves. The headache of finding a replacement and retraining them. Why not do it yourself? I spent 30 mins every day to curate the content that's relevant to my business and personal brand.

What do you dislike?

Hard to pinpoint as I am very pleased with their product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Saves time. Time means money.

My biggest pain point is to curate financially related stories; its not as simple as pushing nicely manicured nails to sell nail polish. No offense. With ContentStudio, I can share my personal opinion on the articles as well. That saves me tons of time.

owner

"Schedule facebook, twitter, pinterest and others while watching my daughter play..."

What do you like best?

quick and easy way to search multiple social media sectors based on suggested subjects or my own keywords. They share what you find now or schedule for future release... even repeat them ever week, month whatever. Cool Stuff... And I'm only scratching the surface!

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing... great product. I've not been using ContentStudio very long, so far I've not had any issues with their system.

Time, Time. Time. Much faster then manually curating posts, news etc and consolidating to re-post on my own accounts. ContentStudio's system suggests items based on the topics I follow, helps me find things I didn't know I was looking for yet.

Marketing Technology Advisor
(Myself Only)

"So much better than I expected"

What do you like best?

Their discovery feature. This is surprisingly good. I am finding so many topics I can curate and share. I also like the sentiment icons so I can zero in immediately on the ones I want to focus on first.

What do you dislike?

They changed things a lot from the last time I logged in so I haven't quite discovered mush I don't like yet. One things I wish is if we can sort the custom topics by sentiment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is one of the more complete tools I have in my toolbox. Though I don't use the publishing or content creation portion, but if you want something to find topic ideas, create your posts, manage them and work together as a team this is pretty comprehensive.

Finding trending topics we can report, share and curate on. When I first got Content Studio, they still had a long way to go but they improved things so much and regularly too. There's still so many small features I'm discovering here and there.

Managing Director
Photography

"Content scheduling and planning in a box!"

What do you like best?

Helps you fill up your content calendar with related topics that matter. It helps build authority by giving you access to relevant topics in your niche and being able to create content and share it on the fly. I have tried several posting tools but content studio is the most balanced one.

What do you dislike?

They have recently updated to version 2.0 and my complaint about the speed is gone! its working faster and better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it is a good alternative to the other scheduling apps, they have recently added instagram so the value of this software is getting better and better. It combines posting + content + data to help you choose what to post and when to post.

it cuts research time on finding content to build up your content calendar to stay relevant to your niche. you are able to easily build up quality content and schedule them. With the analytics and engagement data available for each post, it helps you build content that you know people will read.

Owner

"ContentStudio, a Curation Platform That's Growing by Leaps & Bounds"

What do you like best?

ContentSudio is one of the best curation tools I have used/owned over the years. And I have owned a lot of curation tools over the years.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about CS. I use to wish I could organize my work area better in the tool more. But now with the new WorkSpaces feature that is resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

By all means, give it a try. Really doubt you will be dissapointed

I use to have difficulty finding enough quality content in a timely manner for social platforms. That's no longer an issue. I can now find quality content in a timely manner. Simply put ContentStudio saves me hours every week.

"Content Studio is on top of it."

What do you like best?

I love content studio. I've had it for over a year, and it does a really good job of helping me create the huge volume of content I need.

I mean its so many things all in one:

Content planner and calender

Content finder

Content curator, review and snip content right in the app

Social media poster and scheduler

Worpress blog poster

Next level text editor

Smart social media automation tool

Topic follower and alert tool

The best part? It does them all well, quickly, reliably, and smoothly.

It's a really good tool.

What do you dislike?

I would like if they had instagram posting capabilities

It would be cool if the UI was bit more intuitive

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take note of the fact that they are a VERY active company.

The release other app integrations and upgrades to their product all the time.

They are one of the most active SaaS developers I have seen.

ContentStudio helps me solve the problem of being able to find, create, schedule, and post content that is relevant to my audience, all without ever having to leave their interface.

AM

"A Juggernaut for every online business."

What do you like best?

Tell me a thing can't be done by the ContentStudio. It's a great tool for Social posting, repeated posting and content curation. An all-in-one tool for freelancers to big Enterprises and brands with many social media accounts and blogs.

They provide wonderful Support and always ready to fix your issue through screen sharing (thanks Adil).

With ContentStudio we can easily post on too many blogs, tumblr and medium accounts plus also search what content is trending.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such but little disappointed as unable post to Instagram and Quora. Secondly, unable to use RocketLink or JotURL link shortener with it as they should make them available too apart from their own Replug. It'll certainly increase their sales and brand value.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a good all-on-one tool which you should try once.

It saving us a lot of money by cutting the cost of usage of many tools like Buffer, Zapier and Zoho Writer. Apart from that, we can edit and curate post with combined team efforts as we're using Small Team Plan.

ContentStudio Features

8.5
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.7*
* Social Media Management Category
Do you work for ContentStudio?