ConnectWise Sell

4.0

ConnectWise Sell offers IT solution providers of all sizes a cloud-based quoting platform that accelerates the quote-to-cash process and enables it to run smoothly. Tight integrations with leading CRMs like NetSuite, Salesforce, and ConnectWise Manage provide end-to-end visibility into the sales pipeline from quote and proposal creation to ordering, fulfillment, and billing.

Work for ConnectWise Sell?

Learning about ConnectWise Sell?

ConnectWise Sell Reviews

Ask ConnectWise Sell a Question
Showing 126 ConnectWise Sell reviews
ConnectWise Sell review by Nick N.
Nick N.

"A lot of great features, but missing a few quality of life features. "

What do you like best?

I love that you can duplicate quotes, this makes doing similar quotes way faster. It integrates really well with Connectwise which makes product conversions that much easier. The alert system that emails me when a quote is opened and approved is really nice for me since I am often not in the office. The PDF to the side of the quote is really nice when there is an issue with the clients receiving my emails. I can just download the PDF and send it as a attachment. This isn't the greatest way to do it, but I like that the option is available to me. I also love the mobility of the cloud platform. i can be at the office and work on a quote, then head home and bring that quote up instantly. Works great across platforms.

What do you dislike?

The software does not show you when you sent the quote to the intended client. Also, Dell import is often messed up which creates a manual entry process that isn't intuitive. This software also never seems to integrate with ConnectWise in terms of updating opportunities. I have also experience some issues with quotes going to historical versions and I can never seem to get it out of that category.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please allow me to see when I send Quotes to clients. It would help the experience tremendously.

We use this as our only quoting platform. We had the previous version of this and what an upgrade this was. Quotes can now be created and sent in less then half the time.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ConnectWise Sell
ConnectWise Sell review by LeEdna T.
LeEdna T.

"I miss quosal...."

What do you like best?

It gets the job done and I like the "guided" step by step quote building. Also yoou can create more than just a standard quote in sell. Quosal was simpler and easier to use. It would be nice if you could just select the features relevant to your job and make your own "Sell profile".

What do you dislike?

The space that they give you to enter products in is so tiny. you have to click the little expand screen button to be able to put anything in. its extremely annoying. Also editing the description of the product is allso a pain since sometimes the description wwill show up 2x, Also i have no idea why in the world dell is the only quote you can import. If they get to the point where you can import quotes from tech data, in gram, and the other big vendors that would be a huge step in the right direction. Also the etilize search has so much potential, but its way too slow and crashes often so i rarely use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Provide more education on the quote automation tool

More robust and detailed quotes. Importing quotes from dell is nice, but unfortunately this is the only vendor that i know oof that we can import quotes from.

What CPQ solution do you use?

ConnectWise Sell review by James G.
James G.

"Connectwise Sell for Salesforce - never had a worse experience in my career"

What do you like best?

Hard to say. If the all the issues did not exist, it would be the thoroughness of the software.

What do you dislike?

Syncing problems from Salesforce happen all the time. People lose connection constantly.

Same issues over and over again. The support team clearly does not take good notes, as they have fixed these issues before, yet it still takes them weeks - months to figure out a solution while our business suffers. Support does not take the time to read emails- we also have multiple people on our case at one time- no communication internally. The advice to fix the problem always falls short as they do not read what our problem is in the cases we submit. They give us solutions that we already say we implemented.

We have had the same issue solved on 2 other occasions. There is currently no permanent fix and the issue will always happen when adding a new person to the Salesforce integration. That's fine, but when it occurs again- they don't remember how to fix it! We ask them to send us how they fixed it and we implement the changes they suggest- and it does not work! Then they do not know what they did the first time to fix it themselves- taking them months to resolve it once again- all while we are losing business because we cannot quote them in enough time. Connectwise has cost us five figures in revenue at least.

If we were not so busy, we would move to a new provider tomorrow. We are currently looking for new solutions and will most likely leave as soon we can. It's just obvious that Connectwise does not care about their customers. We've struggled to get responses from our account manager to ADD MORE USERS AND TAKE OUR MONEY. I'm hard to upset and I'm blown away at how poor of an experienced we've had.

Too many issues to note any positives.

ConnectWise Sell review by Flexy J.
Flexy J.

"""ConnectWise Sell makes my business bunch continuously powerful!"""

What do you like best?

The cloud based access is wonderful. Access from wherever is a breeze. The electronic underwriting process has condensed our business cycle by weeks. The Etilize joining is mind boggling! We can make constant explanations and have a good sentiment of continuous stock. When we made our designs, the are so normal to use. This makes dependable refering to basic and clear. In end the compromise with ConnectWise Manage is essential for smooth and straightforward hand-offs to procurement and organization movement.

What do you dislike?

The Product they release was carriage and incredibly disillusioning once in a while especially on mobile phone like iPads. The arrangement was blemished in that they genuinely where not versatile first

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to perceive how etilize limits and the electronic endorsing process. They are awesome!Take your opportunity to audit what accurately you are chasing down. In the event that you are an affiliation that has remote workers this is an astounding thing to have.Once it's setup, handle that time it'll take to make changes to any of broad scale's/back end coordinating and composes which are setup amidst starting present

We are using it to design plans for clients. The program will in like manner screen any chronicles you have for a client. We can use this further reinforcing our favorable luck and exchange anything we need to screen a client's business needs, paying little mind to close to nothing. I like having the ability to use the booking system to screen our sales reps plans. They moreover rely upon this component to succeed.

ConnectWise Sell review by Desmond U.
Desmond U.

"Set expectations - Go Get it"

What do you like best?

I work in a relationship-based sales role. It takes time to develop the necessary trust to have the ability to talk to prospects about our products. But the most important thing is getting the prospect on the phone. ConnectWise does that.

What do you dislike?

I've heard feedback from other reps that the people dialing for you have a middle eastern accent. Some say that it hasn't gone over well. I've personally never had that experience and have never had a prospect give me that feedback. I've had upset prospects, but it's simply because I was calling at a stressful time for them - which I understood.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think they are doing a great job. I think our leadership did a poor job of setting the expectations with ConnectWise. They made it seem as if this tool would lead to deals. It does, but the whole goal and point of ConnectWise is to get your prospects on the phone. It's a prospecting tool that gets you to "No's" faster and quicker and more efficiently.

In a typical day of production, the phone is dialed about 80-120 times. The goal in that is to talk to 17-30 decision-makers. That's in a full 8 hour work day. ConnectWise Sell can do that production in 2-4 hours of a work day. It simply makes you more productive and more dangerous as a representative.

ConnectWise Sell review by John M.
John M.

""Our Sales have been turbocharged by ConnectWise Sell""

What do you like best?

The cloud based access is incredible. Access from anyplace is a breeze. The electronic endorsement process has abbreviated our business cycle by weeks. The Etilize reconciliation is fabulous! We can create constant statements and have a decent feeling of ongoing stock. When we made our formats, the are so natural to utilize. This makes reliable citing simple and basic. In conclusion the incorporation with ConnectWise Manage is basic for smooth and simple hand-offs to acquirement and administration delivery.It takes care of business and I like the "guided" well ordered statement building. Likewise yoou can make something beyond a standard statement in move. Quosal was more straightforward and simpler to utilize. It would be decent on the off chance that you could simply choose the highlights applicable to your activity and make your own "Move profile".

What do you dislike?

he layouts for the electronic mark process are lumbering to alter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make certain to perceive how etilize functions and the electronic endorsement process. They are awesome!Take your opportunity to audit what precisely you are searching for. On the off chance that you are an organization that has remote workers this is an incredible item to have.Once it's setup, comprehend that time it'll take to make changes to any of large scale's/back end arranging and formats which are setup amid starting introduce

Versatile and reliable Sales has been accomplished with ConnectWise Sell. Presently our back office can rapidly do little parts deals while our field deals constrain can create amazing statements for progressing administrations and activities rapidly and effectively.

ConnectWise Sell review by Kristin G.
Kristin G.

"It’s okay"

What do you like best?

I like being able to open multiple tabs in the same instance. It does a good job of keep track of companies, and you can have multiple people in a company/multiple companies under one person with no problem. The scheduling portion of the calendar also does a good job and it is easy to make appointments in the system.

What do you dislike?

I hate that I can't open tabs on everything. For instance, I will be sitting at my desk and a client will call in and give me their name. I open their page, but I can't right click on the "Company" name to open a new tab, even though it's clickable. I realize that they are making improvements all the time, so I hope that they will continue to include helpful quality of life features. It is difficult to sometimes distinguish the difference between an opportunity and an activity.

We are using it to schedule appointments for clients. The program will also keep track of any documents you have for a client. We can use this to our advantage and upload anything we need to keep track of a client's business needs, no matter how small. I like being able to use the scheduling system to keep track of our sales' people schedules. They also rely on this feature to succeed.

ConnectWise Sell review by Alison H.
Alison H.

"It's okay"

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works, but you might want to consider other options. The program is a bit bare-bones and is not pleasing to look at.

ConnectWise Sell review by Larry E.
Larry E.

"A Good Beginning Needs Improvement Everywhere"

What do you like best?

ConnectWise Sell is a portion of an overall suite of products that when properly configured and connected , you can have a whole perspective of your business, from sales to customer service. I liked the promise of what the product could deliver. The expected results where to optimize the proposal tracking process.and gain a reduction time to cash

What do you dislike?

ConnectWise Sell was a horrible user experience (UX) on the version I was using which was rev 2016-2017. ConnectWise where migrating to a HTML structure from a Window Clients..The Product they release was buggy and severely frustrating at times especially on mobile device like iPads. The design was flawed in that they really where not mobile first

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do you Due Dilegence! Go beyond their canned demo. Dig in to the references, especially those that are aligned with you type of vertical.

Our company engaged with ConnectWise To utilize the ConnectWise Sell product to consolidate the number of disparate systems into one or two. We wanted to gain efficiencies as well expense reduction. Additionally obtain time to cash from 3weeks to 3-4 days

ConnectWise Sell review by Karl B.
Karl B.

"Our Sales have been turbocharged by ConnectWise Sell"

What do you like best?

The cloud based access is fantastic. Access from anywhere is a breeze. The electronic approval process has shortened our sales cycle by weeks. The Etilize integration is fantastic! We can produce real time quotes and have a good sense of real time inventory. Once we created our templates, the are so very easy to use. This makes consistent quoting easy and simple. Lastly the integration with ConnectWise Manage is critical for smooth and easy hand-offs to procurement and service delivery.

What do you dislike?

The templates for the electronic signature process are cumbersome to edit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to see how etilize works and the electronic approval process. They are awesome!

Scalable and consistent Sales has been achieved with ConnectWise Sell. Now our back office can quickly do small parts sales while our field sales force are able to produce excellent quotes for ongoing services and projects quickly and easily.

ConnectWise Sell review by Mike M.
Mike M.

"ConnectWise Sell makes my sales team more efficient!"

What do you like best?

I really like how ConnectWise Sell will search pricing online and will standardize our target margin requirements. This creates consistency in our sales process.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything I don't like about the product. It seems to meet the needs of my sales team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ConnectWise Sell is a good product from a good company. They helped me understand how to best utilize the system and configured my environment as part of implementation.

Prior to a quoting system, we used spreadsheets which leaves the door open for errors and doesn't present a professional image when providing quotes to customers. Now we have consistency and professionalism with every quote.

ConnectWise Sell review by Vinod M. M.
Vinod M. M.

"Quosal Review"

What do you like best?

I love the way i can easily make quotes and revisit old ones

-love that customers can view online and approved easily

-love the tracking feature of opens and approves

What do you dislike?

Recently i am very very very displeased with the performance of quosal

-tried creating proposals several times in the past couple days and it is just so sluggish. Takes forever to load sometimes. Sometimes it just doesnt work and i have to exit the browser completely and try again.

I had to do this 4-8 times yesterday during the process of trying to make a quote for a client that was in pain.

I also dont like that i cannot copy from one quote to another like it used to be. Please contact me for a follow up to make sure i am running the right versions etc.

major time saver than we had it before with creating word documents and converting to pdf's

ConnectWise Sell review by William F.
William F.

"Great Product let down by poor support"

What do you like best?

Its based in a web browser and fairly intuitive. It integrates well with our other systems Connectwise

What do you dislike?

Support is poor and if you want to do anything outside the box their professional services are slow (we have a project currently which has been running for 11 months). There needs to be more sharing of templates and forums so that they can build a user community.

The university which is supposed to provide supporting documentation is poor and not updated regularly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you buy Quosal it is not a silver bullet to your business It is a blank page and needs lots of work to get it working for your business. To really make it work you will need to engage with their professional services team. Our experience of them has been poor and very frustrating.

Support is outside the UK timezone so you often wait 24-48 hours for support

It does make the quoting process quicker

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Very self-explanatory all you have to do is look for the right toggles and you get what you need. Time and Expense reports are very easy to input and get approved. The history that is provided makes it easy to track what is completed and what needs to be addressed.

What do you dislike?

It can have multiple places to reach the same information. Every once and awile it won't let you sign in. You have to actually change you settings for you IP address to show that you are not a robot. I haven't found where I can link it with a calendar for any types of reminders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time to review what exactly you are looking for. If you are a company that has remote employees this is a great product to have.

basically it's to keep the team in connect with everything going on. I like the ease of submitting work orders. Time sheets are veyr easy to use along with expense reports. They are also tracked well.

ConnectWise Sell review by User

"Solid, but not easy to make changes"

What do you like best?

Within the quoting tool, you can alter the buy price. This is important because other solutions have fixed buy prices based on material codes / price books uploaded into the program. However, often times manufacturers have special promos or special bids are done, altering the price. This is critical for us to change our buy price so we get more accurate numbers for our margins.

What do you dislike?

It can do it a lot, but it's a full time job to try to understand / manage the solution. Not easy for basic users to make changes they may want prefer presenting the quote to the end customer.

Also, it has a tendency to freeze while doing quotes, and when you refresh the page, it brings you back to the main quoting page and you have to go back into the quote.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once it's setup, understand that time it'll take to make changes to any of macro's / back end formatting and templates which are setup during initial install

Solving the ability to provide quotes and track revenue / margin associated with each deal.

ConnectWise Sell review by User

"Easy to use quoting tool"

What do you like best?

The dashboard that gives you a snapshot of your quotes with the dates. It's easy to keep track of your opportunities and follow up as needed. I enjoy having access to all sales activity is a single platform.

What do you dislike?

Still new to ConnectWise so there is a learning curve. Wasn't able to ramp as quickly as I would've liked and it's not as intuitive as some of the other quoting tools that I've used.

Quoting tool that provides professional quotes. It's nice to have visibility to quote ages and other info all in a single pane of glass.

ConnectWise Sell review by James B.
James B.

"Got potential but let down by poor company culture."

What do you like best?

Nice integration with ConnectWise and clean looking interface. Once the templates are set-up it's fast to produce a simple quote. We use it to quote for everything so it all follows the same workflow.

What do you dislike?

Company Culture. It takes a lot of chasing to get anything done and you feel like just a account number. Seems they have growing pains and still not resolved them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not underestimate this product. It takes a lot of setting up and will cost you a lot of tie and money to get what you want out of it. It's a powerfull product, but let down by poor documentation, and when you do ask how to do something, they just want to sell you consulting hours.

Getting a electronic signature on a quote is great and speeds up the whole quoting process.

ConnectWise Sell review by User

"Connectwise, such an upgrade"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can load excel format quotes with ease instead of typing in large BoM's one by one.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that you can only see 3-4 lines at a time. I want to be able to see the majority of my products while I am working on the quote, and then see the customer info when needed. i need more access to the product when i am creating a quote.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely. Very easy to work with

We have been able to combine quoting, order processing, purchasing and accounting into 1 solution.

ConnectWise Sell review by Consultant

"It is good"

What do you like best?

I like how it works. I feel like it should be used across bases. I think that we should consider when it is the most useful because then it will allow people to use it in the best way.

What do you dislike?

I do not like when it takes a long time to load. I also feel like it is difficult to teach how to use the program to certain people. I am not sure if it is the individuals or if it is the program. Some people very easily understand how to use the program so it may just be those individuals. Further training and training more individuals will help to understand what direction that is going in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should consider it

It was been useful. We have benefitted in many different ways. It might be useful to use ConnectWise Sell across different things so that it can do many different things.

ConnectWise Sell review by Garry A.
Garry A.

"Great software for web based quoting"

What do you like best?

I've used Quotewerks and Connectwise Sell. The but differentiator is that Connectwise Sell works from your browser. You don't need to install any software and it works from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

The online delivery (Order Porter) is not as fully featured as Quotewerks.

We can collaborate as a sales team and vet each other's quotes.

I can generate quotes from anywhere.

And I can look up pricing and distributor availability in real time so the quoting process is fast and efficient.

ConnectWise Sell review by Laura B.
Laura B.

"ConnectWise Sell Review"

What do you like best?

I like that you can customize your own url. Also you can remotely set up from any device.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I haven't liked so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend trying this product

It lets me choose a custom url web address with my company's name. You can also create groups.

ConnectWise Sell review by Danielle J.
Danielle J.

"Easiest, Quickest way to send out professional quotes"

What do you like best?

The ease of quote preparation and being able to see when prospects are looking at quotes.

What do you dislike?

That you need to be a designer/understand code to change the templates

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a professional way to send quotes online, that has online order acceptance capabilities, as well as simple, intuitive user interface, then Quosal is the product for you.

We are solving the issue of delays in proposing quotes the "old way" (read Excel quotes) and offering up a user friendly interface where they can see their quotes, review them with multiple people if necessary and approve it, all online. Sell has amazing time saving benefits, especially now with the in-line editing process and Etilize.

ConnectWise Sell review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"ConnectWise Sell"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use. Saves tons of time creating and using templates to start customer quotes. Easily add PDF`s with hardware and software descriptions. Get email notifications when quotes are visited.

What do you dislike?

The servers are very slow, there is a spinning wheel when the system is trying to load, reload, or update. Seems i spend most of my time staring at that spinning wheel caught in a trance...

Getting quotes to customers quicker, and making it very easy for the customers to view, and approve the quotes.

ConnectWise Sell review by Dawn S.
Dawn S.

"Outstanding proposals for our clients"

What do you like best?

The best feature of CW Sell is Etilize! We love not having to go out to all of our different vendors. The integration with our CRM is wonderful, quick and easy. Our implementation coordinator was timely and actually ended up having up remind of us of deadlines. We went to the first bootcamp and really learned alot. I look forward to going to back in the future.

What do you dislike?

Forms design...only because I am a novice. I would like a few hours of Forms design training for all of the money we spend on the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the additional capital for professional consulting services.

reaching out customers on a more professional and user friendly basis. Our clients being able to approve with their smart phones.

ConnectWise Sell review by Consultant

"One of the easiest softwares to sell on"

What do you like best?

The most helpful thing about ConnectWise, was how easy it was to use. It had a perfect explanation for first time users, so all you had to do was read the description and you were good to go after that.

What do you dislike?

There weren’t many downsides to ConnectWise, I might be biased because it is the first time I used some sort of program for sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are sick of using softwares that don’t work, or are hard to understand, then start using ConnectWise Sell. It’s easy, efficient, and effective!

ConnectWise Sell has helped me achieve my goals by helping me go through the process faster, since it’s so easy to use.

ConnectWise Sell review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Integrates well with ConnectWise Manage"

What do you like best?

The ease at which I can pull information from an opportunity into a quote deliverable.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve is steep and it takes a bit to pickup on how to do more advanced functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have one person in your organization be the "Sell Guru" This person will be your subject matter expert and your go-to for any internal questions.

We now are able to pitch all of our projects, hardware sales, and managed services products with Sell. Having an application that allows us to track all this in one place has made us all the more beneficial.

ConnectWise Sell review by Hannah B.
Hannah B.

"Good, and Improving"

What do you like best?

Quosal automates the most mind-numbing (but important!) functions of the quoting process, ensuring that each person on our team building quotes does them right, the first time. I still remember when we moved from our old quoting software to Quosal. It felt like we moved from the Dark Ages to the Renaissance -- a major leap forward. That was almost four years ago.

Other really great features:

- Importing quotes from Dell is easy!

- Quosal compares real-time prices from all of your favorite vendors.

- The presentation side of the product for our clients is slick... And, it's really up to us to improve the look and feel.

What do you dislike?

Quosal has two versions: a locally-installed, older version called Quosal Create. The best part of this version? You can manipulate and update templates and forms. Try this in the newer version, Quosal Sell, and you'll be pulling your hair out. (Unless there's some feature that I'm not aware of that makes this easier.)

Quosal Sell still has bugs. Fonts in product descriptions come out in different sizes from the product title. It's really hard and time-consuming to change the description. You can't really see the "final" version of a quote without generating it (takes a while) and emailing it to yourself. That's annoying, time-consuming and leaves you with a ton of emails in your delete folder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep this in mind: you will need to put in HOURS of time to make this product work for your company.

The main objectives we have for our quoting process are supported quite nicely by Quosal:

- Fast response to quote requests? Yep, we can do that with Quosal. Usually (except for the problems listed in the "dislike" section.)

- Accurate pricing with all of the taxes, margin calculations and unique product options applied? Yep!

- Works well with Connectwise so our client's information is accurate and the internal processes are clean? Yes!

ConnectWise Sell review by Russ R.
Russ R.

"Quosal Review "

What do you like best?

Ability to integrate with Connectwise (with some issues, see below)

Ability to import current pricing with all vendors

Easy customer / client search and setup

Ability to paste in Dell Equotes and have fields auto-populate (with some issues, see below)

What do you dislike?

Transition from Quosal Create to Quosal Sell is not going smoothly.

Quosal Sell impedes workflow and takes up too much time to do simple quote creation or processing

Quosal Sell is too "compartmentalized" Quosal Create allows you to see a bigger picture allowing you to work easier and faster

Quosal Create is much faster but currently there are a lot of incompatibilities with processing to Connectwise with need to close Create and finish processing won quotes in Sell.

Quosal Create and Quosal Sell don't seem to be syncing well. especially with item notes

Bugs in Quosal Sell with entering item notes, sometimes text is there but some formatting bug makes some of the text invisible requiring you save, close then reopen

Dell Equotes not pasting in correctly, thumbnails show facebook(?) instead of product. When pasting in quotes with mulitple items, most times the pricing does not enter correctly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once acquiring Quosal definitely hire professional order porter template designers for templates. It is pricey but worth the money.

Make sure Quosal users have a decent powered processor with plenty of RAM

Benefits are: integration with Connectwise,

Excellent vendor integration.

Ability to make very professional looking proposals

ConnectWise Sell review by Jeff B.
Jeff B.

"Excellent Quote Building Tool"

What do you like best?

- I love the Workspace in Quosal Create because it allows you to build solution style quotes with lots of products, product packages, and options that maintain visibility on protecting margin while at the same time creating a client friendly proposal.

- I also love the integration with OrderPorter, ConnectWise, Etilize, Dell, and other suppliers

- I love the ability to aggregate pricing from suppliers quickly

- I love how easy it is to publish documents

What do you dislike?

1 - It is cumbersome and expensive to modify the OrderPorter templates.

2 - The software is generally slow performing unless you are using a computer with a solid state hard drive and very fast internet connection

3 - I dislike the feature disparity between QuosalSell and QuosalCreate. It basically means I have to continue to use Quosal Create for many admin tasks

4 - I dislike the bugs with ConnectWise integration to Quosal Create of pulling over products accurately and opportunity status so that all fields match between the two programs.

5 - I dislike that it doesn't reliably pull thumbnail pics on all products

6 - I dislike the formatting issues that occur when products are cutoff on the template documents between pages

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need a computer with an SSD and an internet connection with at least 5mb/1mb of speed

We solved the problem of quote standardization, reducing time to build and present quotes, and margin protection. We have realized benefits of overall better margin on projects and client appreciate how easy it is to make orders

Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Quosal has increase our ability to close sales faster "

What do you like best?

The interface is very intuitive and easy to use. I can easily create templates for staff members that are less familiar with the product so they can walk through creating a quote without getting confused. The etilize feature saves us time by comparing prices from multiple vendors for us rather than our staff doing this manually. Being able to accept payment at the time the client approves a quote allows us to get paid quicker and the order porter makes it convenient for our clients to see not only one quote, but all of the quotes that are open for their account.

What do you dislike?

The form designer in Sell is not as easy to use as it was in Create. If we make forms in Create to transfer to Sell the quotes for the day mark themselves as Won even if they have not been approved. Documentation on the Sell product is still lacking, but seems to be getting better.

The functionality continues to improve to the point where our teams spend less time working between multiple programs and instead can accomplish what they need in a single interface. Our users are able to login to the system regardless of whether they are in the office or another location so changes to quotes can easily be made on the fly. Integration with Power BI has really allowed us to have a better picture of who our most profitable clients, vendors and products are.

ConnectWise Sell review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"Solid Quoting Solution"

What do you like best?

Ability to quote with minimal effort. Sales Forecasting is solid, the ability to quote while on-the-move is a great benefit. Being able to track when and from where my quotes are being viewed.

What do you dislike?

Everything is an extra-cost engagement for modifications, even with monthly support fees...

I don't like advertising who my quoting solution is... I would MUCH prefer to have a custom URL for my quotes... something like quotes.mydomainname.com

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're moving from Word / Excel, even a well generated XLS template, Quosal will take some getting used to. It is FAR Superior, and gives you things you weren't even sure you wanted. If you have multiple sales people, the tracking and leader boards are helpful, the templates do require a decent amount of pre-configuration, but once done, are a huge benefit.

Quoting, Purchasing, Proposals, Sales Forecasting. Consulting engagements where I can build a customized quotation / proposal while physically meeting at the client site.

ConnectWise Sell review by Douglas F.
Douglas F.

"Automate your quotes"

What do you like best?

Quosal standardizes our quotes and allows clients to sign online when they are ready to buy.

What do you dislike?

Can be complicated to setup and make changes to. Each new version makes it easier to customize but still requires some learning to get it right. Worth the effort.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to work with a consultant from Quosal to setup it up right.

Every contract was going out with different wording, different pricing and different margin. Quosal has allowed us to enforce standard language, pull real time costs and price to our margin goals every time. Do we always get that price? No, but when we don't we know how much we are discounting.

ConnectWise Sell review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Like any relationship, it has it's up and downs. "

What do you like best?

I like that it is user friendly. It has dramtically sped up the amount of time it takes for us to quote something, our old method was very time and labor intensive. The copy and paste from BOM capability that Quosal has is really great.

What do you dislike?

I don't care for the lack of customization on forms and the designs. We quote many different things, from different vendors that cannot all be boiler plate or the same design. As such, we've not really utilized Quosal to it's extent because of that. If we were selling one product, like Quosal does, our forms could be built our perfectly and repeated everytime, but that's not the nature of our business.

It enabled us to have a better looking quote. Our old quotes looked much like our invoices, now we have a much nicer, presentable document when delivering quotes and proposals.

ConnectWise Sell review by Stephen L.
Stephen L.

"vCIO"

What do you like best?

Ease of ability to create quotes and have them linked to my customer and subsequent service activity.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the product is very flexibile and does what we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are some good choices out there but if you have ConnectWise I wouldn't recommend anything else.

Streamlining opportunities to quotes to sales. The integration into ConnectWise Manage makes tracking and managing opportunities very easy.

ConnectWise Sell review by Charles L.
Charles L.

"Works well for the basics. Integrates well with Connectwise Manage. Could be more modern."

What do you like best?

It is easy to create quotes. The Etilize add-in is a nice addition. I like that it is available over the web from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was better on mobile devices. The Dell quote import doesn’t work very well. It is buggy and doesn’t always import products correctly into Connectwise Manage.

Our quotes our much more professional than when we were doing them with Excel. Creating quotes is much more efficient as well.

ConnectWise Sell review by Amber S.
Amber S.

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

Integrates with Salesforce and very user friendly. Many reporting and templates options are available

What do you dislike?

Some of the field limitations, many features need to be customized for reporting analytics

Recommendations to others considering the product

Negotiate on pricing

Integration with CRM

ConnectWise Sell review by Zac P.
Zac P.

"Quosal is a very good product!"

What do you like best?

I like that it is completely web based and that it tracks all your opportunities in ConnectWise for you. Additionally, the styling and templates make it super easy to do things quick, get them to the client and get them signed off on.

What do you dislike?

The game is silly. Also, the program can be a bit clunky at times. Overall though, it is far better than creating quotes manually.

The main business problems it solves is generating quotes, tracking the information in a database, and keeping things consistent. If you don't use a quoting software, you are losing a lot of that information or having to track it in your head and we know how that goes...

Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Best Quoting software for MSP's"

What do you like best?

Quosal allows us to have a highly branded and very professional sales process while automating most steps our sales teams used to do manually. We use OrderPorter for every quote so customers can access a web portal to view and approve it. Every quote we send customers from email to Web/PDF is fully branded and includes videos, upsell options, and allows them to either approve or even purchase right away. We also use Quosal for our MSA contracts so once approved we have fully executed/signed documents and can begin on-boarding process.

What do you dislike?

Quosal does not currently publish and API and has no functionality to automatically generate quotes based on user input. We're hoping to see these features in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a must have if you are using ConnectWise or Salesforce!

We needed a quoting automation tool that integrated with ConnectWise and could be customized to our sales process.

"ConnectWise Sell"

What do you like best?

I love the professional looking quotes that are sent to our clients/ prospects.

What do you dislike?

Initially like all setup on new software there were road-bumps on learning how to use the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend ConnectWise Sell! Contact support is easy and the end product is very professional!.

We have more professional looking quotes that we are able to send to our clients. It's easy to use now that we have some wrinkles ironed out.

ConnectWise Sell review by Joshua E.
Joshua E.

"Quosal is pretty amazing"

What do you like best?

After spending almost 10 years creating proposals in word and sample invoices in QuickBooks I found my jaw dropping with what could be built in Quosal.

The ability o drop in a SKU and have it automatically populate an item description, my cost, and the inventory of distributors was amazing!

What do you dislike?

Order Porter pages need to be easier to adjust.

it is not intuitive on how to upload/display picutres fr products within Quosal Sell

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take it for a test drive.

Dream of your most mature product quoting system and then give that to the quosal implementor - this product is so mature and sophisticated they should be able to build whatever you dream.

Faster from proposal build to presentation

ConnectWise Sell review by Jake O.
Jake O.

"Simple to use and powerful quoting system for MSPs"

What do you like best?

We were users of the old version of Quosal, and the new, web-based version is so much easier to use, allowing us to quickly and easily build product quotes for our clients. It easily pulls from multiple distributors to find the best pricing, and auto-populates descriptions and pictures. It integrates nicely with ConnectWise so we're able to continue our ConnectWise workflows with created opportunities.

What do you dislike?

We're primarily using it for product-based quotes, but would like to start using it for more agreement-type of sales and tracking, including attaching customized marketing/agreement material to emails that go out of the system. The problem is that last time I used the form editor, it wasn't integrated well and we needed to use the older Quosal version (that ran locally) to create the forms, and it's a bit like going to the dentist.

We're able to create quotes quickly and easily and publish them online for approval with client signature.

ConnectWise Sell review by Calvin J.
Calvin J.

"Quosal Admin of Team of 100+ Reps. It works great if you use it as it is meant to be used."

What do you like best?

Quosal streamlines the quoting process in every aspect. If you have a decent size team you do need someone administrating it. If you have that then you'll be on great footing. I use this tool every single day with about 100 sales reps. It is a powerful piece of software, especially if you know how to script well in Python, and can streamline most every aspect of the Quoting process. We build templates for each team to meet their needs and can easily update the costs from our PSA with the new Update all Costs tool which is unique to Qusoal. The development team with Quosal is constantly listening to their customers requests and are implementing new and useful features each release. They just recently finished a Zero Bug Run as well which has improved the software substantially.

What do you dislike?

If you aren't talented with Python scripting, or willing to become so, you will struggle to get Quosal to do a lot of the truly powerful things it's capable of. Spend the extra money on a good Implementation package and they'll help you take care of all of these though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. They honor their 90 Day Sat Gat, so it can't hurt

It speeds up the process considerably, The quotes look amazing, and the e-signature feature with Order Porter closes everything perfectly.

ConnectWise Sell review by Mike H.
Mike H.

"Quosal"

What do you like best?

Quosal has some great integration with our main business software Connectwise, and is built specifically for the managed service industry. It has some nice template functions that allow you to quickly produce common quotes, and have them nicely formatted and professional. It also has a function called order porter which allows for seamless online approval of quotes that's quite handy as a sales guy. There is an additional plugin called etilize that will give you real time pricing from many of the large distributors for comparison price shopping. It's a great feature and a real time saver.

What do you dislike?

I've had some issues with the connectwise integration over the years having problems. In addition the setup and configuration can be quite complicated. Some of the advanced quoting functions are not intuitive and require quite a bit of training. It is specific to the managed service industry, and might not be a good fit for other types of organizations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product if you are also a Connectwise user and in the managed service industry. Lots of ability to customize the application to meet your specific needs.

Quosal has allowed us to have a quick way to get professional looking price quotes to our customers. We've saved a lot of time and money by having this process be more efficient. In addition built in features for online quote acceptance and live price comparison allow us make it easier for a customer to accept our proposal and eliminate possible objections.

ConnectWise Sell review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"The new updates are solid. "

What do you like best?

"New Quosal" is extremely easy to use and understand. It's responsiveness with Dell and Ingram quotes is absolutely fantastic and fluid. Right now I can get a quote out in about half of the time that I would have a few months ago. It is great to work with in Connectwise and has created a lot less of a messy process for us. I also love how quosal will tell you what hasn't been done yet and will not let you proceed until it is.

What do you dislike?

The bugs and finnickyness of it sometimes, especially in regards to editing a quote (changing the markup and price, for example, can be a struggle) and converting a quote into a sales order has demanded some work arounds HOWEVER, I am starting to see each bug worked on, and the developers are quick to respond to issues when they are reported.

On top of that, when a customer edits a quote, that can throw off everything in our system.

Our biggest issues currently are related to speed and efficiency. I struggled so much with old quosal before that it would take forever to get something out. New Quosal has been easy enough to understand where I can respond quickly and return a client solution immediately. Again, added features like the dell C/P help with that tremendously.

ConnectWise Sell review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Part of the daily routine"

What do you like best?

For Quosal Create - A fair amount of flexibility in creating quotes and integrating them with client information in ConnectWise.

For Quosal Sells - Easy access within the ConnectWise product. However, it is difficult to edit and not as friendly as Quosal Create.

Connects to opportunities and sales within ConnectWise.

What do you dislike?

The fact that Quosal Sell doesn't integrate back to Quosal Create, thus creating what can be an editing nightmare. It often doesn't transfer products between the quote and ConnectWise opportunities.

Processing a won quote through the system and creating project tickets associated with the quote for the installation of products can be time consuming and somewhat convoluted for handling project changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time learning how you will integrate your current systems and workflow. There are many features that are not apparent at first.

Creating business quotes. Benefits are creating, tracking and moving quotes through a sales pipeline.

ConnectWise Sell review by Christopher B.
Christopher B.

"Quosal Review"

What do you like best?

I like the UI and the ability to quickly create quotes. Once the quotes are created you can get them in several different formats which are well-designed for the client.

What do you dislike?

It almost feels like there are too many options. This is something that maybe a lot of partners do not want to use or even know about. Granted there are cases where they are useful, but it feels a little overwhelming at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quosal is great as stand-alone or with other softwares. The ease of integration is well designed and easy as they write to the APIs correctly. I very rarely see any problems and the support is usually quick and responsive to fix the issue.

Trying to have partners achieve the best possible margin and the most efficient means of getting there. Less time spent for more money is a great theme here.

ConnectWise Sell review by Michelle M.
Michelle M.

"Quosal is the software I quote all of my products and services to. I use it daily."

What do you like best?

The professional look with the thumbnails pictures, the ability to write in your own notes to customize, the new feature of allowing you to copy items from previous proposals. Our admin easily adds new products using excel spreadsheets.

What do you dislike?

when I get errors and have to call IT to help troubleshoot..probably every 3 weeks or so a small error. Also I don't like how I have to scroll up and down so much to see different views. I also don't like that you can click on several products at a time to add to the quote, you have to do one at at time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a hands on admin person to continually update pictures and price lists. If you using the thumbmail feature, it is time consuming to add each one each time.

I sell fitness equipment and present my products using this format.

"CTO"

What do you like best?

Integration of Quosal to the Connectwise platform is great. We utilize it to track customer proposals and approvals. The ability to track and see when customers open and approve the proposals.

What do you dislike?

Customization of Sales proposal forms is still a little difficult and is not easily customized without support from Quosal, in ability to notify multiple (e.g. Inside sales rep and others) people when an order is signed/approved.

We want to improve the sales process and closure ability, we were looking for customers to e-sign and then import directly to our PSA system which is Connectwise. Increased visibility of customer actions e.g. opening of sales proposals, and approvals.

ConnectWise Sell review by Jeff S.
Jeff S.

"Automating the uniqueness in Quoting"

What do you like best?

The simplified user interface and simply drag and drop features. Your support is excellent.

What do you dislike?

Limited filters and integration with AutoTask CRM. Would like to have some custom workflows and have custom required fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review the integration to determine where/how you are going to pull reporting from.

Lack of adequate quote function in AutoTask.

ConnectWise Sell review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great interface and solution backed up by poor support and backend experience"

What do you like best?

Quosal Sell web interface allows me to create quotes from anywhere and on any device; I've created quotes on my android mobile in emergencies.

What do you dislike?

The support of the product has improved, but still has a long way to go to mirror the support and documentation of Connectwise. Consulting is too expensive and is sometimes pushed instead of creating self service documentation (as Labtech and CW do)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate and seek advice from your peers.

Quosal gives us a repeatable quoting system. When working, it provides a platform to create quote templates that in turn help us to quote repetitive items, faster.

Learning about ConnectWise Sell?

* We monitor all ConnectWise Sell reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.