ConnectLeader Reviews & Product Details

ConnectLeader Overview

What is ConnectLeader?

ConnectLeader provides multi-channel B2B sales engagement technologies for all types of sales roles to increase their top line revenue by increasing productivity up to 800%. Our Intelligent Sales Acceleration and multi-channel Sales Engagement platform gives sales, lead generation, and marketing teams powerful tools to identify the right prospects, obtain accurate contact data, and enable accelerated communication using our sales connectivity optimization and lead nurturing solutions. Beware; one size does not fit all! Successful business lead generation programs require different sales acceleration tools for different sales roles - our platform provides all of them. Engage leads systematically across multiple communication modes and increase velocity at the top of the funnel while implementing your strategy at scale. TruCadence® does this and more, unlike any other sales cadence solution on the market. The patented cloud-based technology is built on the Adaptilytics® predictive intelligence engine, which identifies and prioritizes prospect lists ensuring your best sales leads are contacted first. Adaptilytics self-learns by analyzing more than 5 billion data points.

ConnectLeader Details

The ConnectLeader Intelligent Sales Acceleration Platform delivers revenue growth and sales productivity.

The big differentiator with ConnectLeader's Sales Engagement Platform is we offer an all-in-one suite of tools that puts customers in front of the accounts they need to engage with, both systematically and in an accelerated mode.

Most of the tools available in the market currently focus more on engaging the leads primarily by email cadence. That is, our competitors offer sales cadence products that primarily automate emails and offer just basic dialers. They do not enable reps to make a lot of phone calls and have many conversations at scale. ConnectLeader overcomes this limitation by offering upgraded sales cadence software, TruCadence, in our sales engagement platform along with the sales-role specific advanced human-agent assisted dialer, Team Dialer; a click-to-call dialer; a phone dialer; and other modes of communication via email, phone, social, text, and video. Sales cadences that involve many conversations, along with emails, yield better results.

ConnectLeader LLC

ConnectLeader Reviews

Showing 162 ConnectLeader reviews
Already have ConnectLeader?
S
What do you like best?

The ConnectLeader support team are truly partnered with you. They have helped us better integrate the platform into our systems. The team consults with us every step of the way to make sure we are maximizing our ROI.

They have also added to their platform throughout the last year. They listen to our concerns or advice. Then turn it into action! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They are not the flashiest platform, but that is because they focus on the fundamentals, not the flash. You may see other platforms with more whiz and bang, but compare them for effectiveness and ConnectLeader wins every time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ConnectLeader has helped us lower our sales team numbers while increasing our revenue. In the current Covid environment, you need to reach potential customers before your competition. Speed wins at this point. CL gets your team in front of the right people faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Imagine your top performer making 300 calls a week and seeing great results... now imagine that BDR/SDR being about to make those 300 calls in a DAY. Complete game changer for business development productivity. You never have to sit there again feeling like you wasted your day sitting on the phone with very low connections... it is amazing! Honestly cannot say enough amazing things about the service. Are you looking to improve call efficiency and see better results with new business opportunities? If so, ConnectLeader will help you achieve this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, honestly. Of course there are some human errors here and there (as there still are humans making these calls for you), such as being transferred to a prospect's voicemail the off time, but no issues I would complain about. It's a pricey platform, but time and productivity are $$$$ too, and this is the best way to increasing efficiency and productivity on your business development teams. My quota achievement doubled once implementing ConnectLeader. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Test it out for yourself to see its true value! We did a trial day where I got to call for an entire work day - I was able to push out over 800 dials in a day and book multiple meetings and follow ups with prospects that had been hard to reach before! I never thought it would make the difference that it did. Once you try it for yourself, you will see how valuable and efficient this tool is to a sales team.

Also, I definitely recommend having the Salesforce CRM integration - you call directly from salesforce from the 'ConnectLeader session' tab, with all data being logged directly into salesforce. Makes things even more convenient on the user end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our company had a big issue with call to connect ratio. This fixed our issue, as we were not only able to call more people in a day and therefore still have conversations, but it takes away the time-consumption of dialling and getting no connection. When my prospects are being dialed, I focus on another project in the background, have a pre-recorded intro that automatically plays to a prospect that picks up, and leaves me enough time to switch over my focus to that call. It's a perfect scenario for time efficiency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Enablement Coach & Inside Sales Business Development Consultant
What do you like best?

ConnectLeader is a powerful tool and they have great customer service to help you use the tool they way you need to get the results you are targeted. The tool is easy to use and train new MDR/SDRs to use to prospect and build out a pipeline and target a marketing campaign. Team Dialer really boosts the amount of connections and activities my MDR/SDRs can achieve in a day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do alot of Call Reviews, in the report is doesn't give you the total overall score, so when you download you have to add a column. I have given the recommendation and they are working on fixing that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I work with multiple different sales enablement tools and the customer service and support has been the best. They are responsive and help you get up to speed quickly. They want you to use the entire tool, not just what you are comfortable with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Truecadence we are putting together cadences that are getting results to help our clients build a pipeline. It's great to have the cadence reporting that is easy to work with to make decisions in flight to ensure the best results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The team at ConnectLeader works hard to ensure we receive an appropriate ROI. They don't just tell you what you want to hear, but what you need to hear to appropriately leverage the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see the cost a little lower and more flexibility with the payment terms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our goal in implementing ConnectLeader was to expand the efforts of our current, experienced salesforce as an alternative to adding more sales headcount. Since implementing ConnectLeader, we have seen a significant increase in each rep's outreach and sales pipeline development. Additionally, it has forced us to take a hard look at our data and has created a hygiene and "refresh" process that has been a huge lift for our sales outreach. Ultimately, ConnectLeader helps you "go fast" in a way that you can't do without it, and if you are paying attention, it will not only help you create a more robust sales pipeline, but it can also help you manage your CRM in a much more effective way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Sales
What do you like best?

Leaving a lot of voicemails that hopefully will generate return calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not knowing who is answering the phone when a connection happens. I also dislike when 50+ contacts from the same organization are loaded up to call with the same message. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The product works as advertised, but I would focus on creating very focused lists to serve a specific purpose and do contact "clean-up" as you work your way through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Leaving a lot of voicemails in a short period of time is the benefit. Call backs turn into leads or sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Salesforce Administrator
What do you like best?

ConnectLeader is built on the Salesforce Platform the team is very responsive to any issues we might have as well as take feedback directly to their dev team to make changes based off of our feedback I could not ask for anything better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any dislikes right now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to connect with a large base of people via phone and ConnectLeader is for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a large potential customer base that we were just not reaching. With ConnectLeader we can connect with thousands of potential clients within a couple of hours with a smaller team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The support and sales team have been great about ensuring all of my questions and concerns have been answered. The tool itself is amazing and the people behind it are top notch when it comes down to the bottom line. It pulls from salesforce reports and interfaces cleanly with the workflows and triggers I already have set up in our SFDC deployment. There is not a lot of extra work put into the tool once it is connected to your CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very little to say here, a native SFDC app would be nice to have but all in all I would not change much besides some polish and adding support for other browsers. Maybe being able to see more lead info from the session screen, but that's nitpicking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There may be a bit of tinkering to do with your CRM lead page in order to display the best possible information when a connection is made, but it is basically just a more efficient way to make calls against your existing leads. It is not a magic solution, but if all you need is a way to amplify the number of outbound calls by a drastic amount you will get exactly that with ConnectLeader. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Some moderate setup in the beginning, but the help from the support and inside sales team was extensive. My calling output has increased considerably and the transfers are seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

National Sales Manager
What do you like best?

Ability to listen and coach reps on calls Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the delay or echo can be distracting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In a year where all of our sales representatives started working remotely, this platform provided our sales managers a way to stay connected to the work the sales team was doing. Sales managers could listen to calls, coach representatives, and hear improvement during weekly training. This was invaluable at such a challenging time!

Additionally, we have been able to make more calls with fewer representatives. There is no replacement for being able to continue to prospect our markets aggressively and make more connections in a shorter amount of time. Results have been impressive! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

#1 - The efficiency of Team Dialer for earning conversations is off the charts. My reps don't deal with gatekeepers, voicemails, or phone trees. 10X more efficient than manual dials.

#2 - The effectiveness of Personal Dialer is much better than what I was getting out of CRM native tools with more ability to coach on conversation recordings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Hubspot is very basic and does not permit the level of detail we'd "like" to see in CRM natively, but the details are there in ConnectLeader itself so we can still coach (just running out of two systems).

I used to have ConnectLeader integrated with Salesforce and that one is top notch with full details and customizations.

Getting conversation recordings out of the system literally requires a third-party Chrome plugin & sharing/commenting on calls in the system isn't intuitive or natural to our daily activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

#1 - Sales rep inefficiency

We have 10X the conversations we were having prior.

#2 - Call reluctance

Our reps used to hate dialing because it took a long time just to earn a conversation.

#3 - Faster onboarding

My newest SDR is already having a dozen or more conversations daily so his skills immediately jumped up by just having more at-bats.

#4 - Pipeline creation

We just began our outbound program when I came on board & it's already generating significant traction (1/3 of new meetings come from outbound in about a month). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best feature about ConnectLeader is the automating dialing sessions. With automated dialing, I increase my calling productivity and target the most important calling hours of the day. Typically, I can reach around 200 calls in an hour which leads to a much higher rate pickups. Also, I love the ability to use different numbers and map the number I'm using to best match the area code of the lead I'm calling. I cover a very larger territory which encumbers many different area codes. This functionality provides a much higher chance of a prospect picking up the phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there is a delay in the call transfer when using automation which results in a call issue. Fortunately, you can easily redial a number even in an automated calling session. Also, if you connect with an important lead, the numbers you call from through CL can't be forwarded to your work phone. This makes it less effective for leaving voicemails and disallows the customer to easily call you back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this product to anyone looking to increase productivity and manage their customer base. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Connectleader helps me increase call activity which enables me to easily reach call metrics expected by my company. With increased calling and efficiency, I'm able to close more deals and increase my commission revenue. I am able to keep a well balanced cadence and ensure I'm saturating my entire lead base. I can easily manage leads in my CRM and clean up Salesforce leads quickly. I am able to get quick insight into my leads with customized disposition reports. I am able to log notes and keep track of my progression with prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

One of the features I like best about this dialing software is the call list you can build in Salesforce. You can be very precise and pointed on what call campaign you are on. As well as the ability to update the SF activity, and easily accessing call metrics and reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be a bit less busy. Many things on the interface that I don't really need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Connect Leader to any outbound sales team that leverages traditional cold calling as part of one of their tool sets to increase lead generation for their sales team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to have more pointed dialing sessions for specific sales regions. We have also found we are able increase the quantity of dials dramatically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager of Demand Creation
What do you like best?

In my experience with ConnectLeader, there’s no other way to prospect as efficiently and keep our sales team selling instead of cold calling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is having to coordinate all these new appointments! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ConnectLeader is helping us to set appointments with prospects that would be otherwise unreachable. The benefits for my company is saving our sales people time by not having to prospect and instead skipping right to meaningful interactions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ability to reach multiple clients at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of ability to remove clients that are already being worked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are resolving the problem that some sales companies have with the lack of calls down range to new clients. CL is also used as a tool to remind previous clients about what we do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

The ability to connect with more people in an efficient fashion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the bad contact info or connection issues at times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think ConnectLeader is a great tool to be able to reach many connects that you otherwise would not be able to reach out to in a far quicker way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems are just going through the bad contacts and the benefits are being able to create more opportunities in a shorter period of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director | Enterprise Partnerships
What do you like best?

You never have to manually dial a phone again...did you read that? NEVER Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Becoming familiar with the technology and particularly list import through Salesforce can take a few runs to get used to, but it's nothing super major once you get the hang of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manually dialing numbers and navigating phone trees is the core reason sales reps don't like to make cold calls. ConnectLeader allows you to sidetrack that and spend more of your time actually talking to prospects- you pretty much never need to manually dial again.

If you're a full-cycle or early-stage salesrep, this is a game-changer and a weapon you should have in your arsenal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how quickly and efficiently I can perform outreach to my leads. The number of touches I can complete using this tool as compared to manual outreach is very helpful. Aside from increased outreach, I also find it extremely useful to use ConnectLeader for cleaning up my leads and finding where I need to do some more work. Since I can dial so quickly through a large list, it is easy to see where I lack correct contact info and which of my leads are not relevant for whatever the reason. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I only have a few complaints about this tool. First of all, I dislike that if my internet connection isn't completely perfect while running a session, it does not go very smoothly. It will take a bit longer to make dials and the connection with leads is not very clear, as would be expected I guess. My only other issue is that it sometimes takes a few extra seconds for my window to pop-up showing who I am actually speaking to, meaning I need to stall for a few seconds before using a name. Nothing too inconvenient and other than that, no complaints from me! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to use this tool to clean up my leads and save me time. These are both huge benefits as they are tedious and time consuming when done manually. Though they do go hand in hand, I am definitely solving multiple different issues using this tool. Dialing my leads manually would most likely take me over an hour to dial even 50 leads. However with this tool, I could probably get through 3 times that amount in an hour. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

Speed and efficiency of connecting with sales prospects Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the calls go straight to voicemail Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just get on Connect Leader for at least two hours a day and save yourself six hours of cold calling! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I no longer have to source and make cold calls if I don't want to. Connecting with more good sales leads much faster than I could on my own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Of Business Development
What do you like best?

ConnectLeader is easy to use and it saves us so much time. It allows my SDR team to make between 120-150 phone calls per hour so we spend less time pounding the phone in frustration.

Their customer service is amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes - I think it has been easy to use and adopt. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Test it and test their customer service - you will be delighted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before ConnectLeader, we had to be extremely selective about who we called, with our small team. Now we can reach a broader audience in less time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Connectleader puts time back on your cal Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The odd day where bad connects are high! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Calling was extremely time consuming and not effective when at most you can crank out 70-100 a day, but with ConnectLeader you're able to save time calling and only spend time talking to prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Overall our company has had a great success working with Connect Leader over a number or years now and we’ve been very happy with their services. The sales & customer success teams have provided us with great service and great data from our usage to ensure we are using the software as best as possible; a great support team that have responded quickly while effectively helping with technical hiccups & a software that has been extremely valuable & efficient to help ensure our sales reps hit and exceed their goals year or year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

From time to time we have minor technical issues that can be annoying but overall we're happy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling meeting, building pipeline, and doing what's necessary for the business to reach out goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

CL makes cold calling so easy. Whether I am using the team dialer or personal dialer option, it helps to simplify my work life! Not to mention, the notes and actions taken are directly linked to SalesForce, so nothing is left out! Additionally, I am able to knock out contacting far more prospects by using CL. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I run into technical difficulties, but the CL support team is extremely helpful and always gets to the bottom of any issues! They work tirelessly until everything is prefect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CL has helped me exceed the number of contacts that I want to call on a daily basis. Additionally, I am able to have everything synced with SalesForce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I love the efficiency of ConnectLeader's Team Dialer. For many years my sales team used click-to-dial phones successfully. But, the declining engagement from executive buyers has made it very difficult to meet call KPIs and quota. CL's technology is essential to accelerating your results and gaining a competitive advantage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Setup and integration was a little bumpy, but CL has an excellent support staff that you can call and email during normal business hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of their trial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ConnectLeader helps us get avoid gate keepers, phone trees and voicemails so we can speak directly with the target contact. They've helped us accelerate the number of 1) calls 2) meaningful conversations and 3) appointments for our sales team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This tool has increased my efficiency tenfold!! No more making dials one by one. Because of ConnectLeader I am able to complete all of my tasks for the day in a much quicker time frame and I am also able to reach out to more prospects than ever before! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing that I can think of! such a great tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time efficiency first and foremost. Second, it automatically makes sure not to call people again that have given me bad feedback Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Development Representative
What do you like best?

The high level of calls in a short time. You can make a hundred calls in the time it would manually take you to take 15-20. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. It's very optimized, and allows for repetitive dialing to be completely nullified. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I haven't encountered any problems so far, and the support team was super helpful setting everything up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Support Specialist
What do you like best?

The customer service is my favorite aspect of ConnectLeader. They have been a very helpful in implementing the various tools that their platform offers. Any questions or concerns that I have they immediately respond in a timely manner. I had a few issues early on and they responded right away and helped me out. It was great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike that I have with service is the trucadence platform can seem a little clunky at time. I do not like that you cannot have a contact in multiple campaigns or cadences. It makes it confusing and difficult if you want to send a message to someone that is already in another cadence. Outside of that particular issue I do not have many complaints about the service as a whole. I also do not like that the holidays are automatically off limits and includes really weird holidays. I do think this has to be addressed though if possible to help the ease of use of the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely connect with the team for support before trying to implement. It will save you a lit of time and energy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The Power Dialer is a very effective tool that allows me to reach prospects quickly and effectively. The Click Dialer tool was very helpful when needing to make a quick call while browsing in SalesForce. I think TruCadence was a good tool for targeted campaigns. Overall I think the tools that are backed up by the great support, would be effective in helping organizations use SalesForce more effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for ConnectLeader?