ChurchTrac

4.9

ChurchTrac is a church management CRM and database software to help keep track of people groups and attendance, calendar and finances within the church.

Work for ChurchTrac?

Learning about ChurchTrac?

ChurchTrac Reviews

Ask ChurchTrac a Question
Showing 4 ChurchTrac reviews
ChurchTrac review by Zanaida L.
Zanaida L.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

It's a great all in one software, especially for small churches. I love that you are able to keep track of you members, accounting, contributions, and budgeting all in one place. You can also run reports as needed. The fact that the software is cloud-based is also nice. This way, no matter where I am, I can access the data as needed. It is a very useful and powerful tool.

What do you dislike?

At times, tasks are a little cumbersome. If you used the PC based software and transferred to the cloud-based software, you may have some trouble with the transition. Tech support will try to assist, but I basically had to sort the issue out for myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend watching any and all tutorial available for using ChurchTrac. This would help you to become familiar with the product and how to use it. Also, despite my experience, tech support is responsive. So, if you have any issues, I would recommend contacting them to see if they can assist with any questions and/or problems. Also, it would help to have as few users as possible and a routine in entering data. The fewer amount of people entering data, the cleaner and more consistent your data will remain.

The software will assist with keeping track of member addresses, birthdays, and major life events. You can also keep track of contributions, budgeting, and accounting. You will also be able to run various reports based on the data you enter. There are also some other paid services the software has to offer that you can take advantage of at any time.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ChurchTrac
ChurchTrac review by Anderson Enrique R.
Anderson Enrique R.

"With this software our Church is alive"

What do you like best?

Having an idea of ​​this software was so exciting, since its user interface was very friendly, easy to use and, when talking about its features and prices, it is very surprising. So far, I think this is the best Church software I've used.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. My needs were based on the fact that the person who configured our system originally did not do it correctly, so I am reinventing the wheel. Even then CUSTOMER SERVICE has been able to help me.

The Church Trac software has helped me gather the details of all the members of my church and track them easily. Before using churchtrac we did not have a database of church members, so we could not track them and lacked a sense of belonging among the majority of church members, as they felt we did not care because we did not look for them. when they are absent but with a church runway.

What Church Management solution do you use?

ChurchTrac review by Maribel del Carmen R.
Maribel del Carmen R.

"Improvement of the church with this software"

What do you like best?

The efforts of the people to register each one, ChurchTrac is developed to keep your church simply organized by means of a software of help, even with the donation campaigns and the couriers.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of anything that I do not like, everything is easy to use, a very intuitive and innovative software.

Being able to keep a record even of the visitors is a great help, managing donations and keeping an accounting of each operation to improve the appearance and the help to each member, the congregation is very grateful.

ChurchTrac review by Jon H.
Jon H.

"Great Church Management system"

What do you dislike?

If I could say anything...it would be cool if they had an app (to my knowledge they do not), but I can ChurchTrac from my browser, so even that isn't a huge deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You need to use ChurchTrac. I've helped two other churches find databases, and I wish I would've known about ChurchTrac then. It has all the functions of "the big guns" that you know the names of at a fraction of the cost. Great, great stuff.

It's incredibly helpful in organization. All the info is in one place, and everyone who needs to have that info can access it. I regularly check attendance so I can check in with people who have missed a few weeks

Learning about ChurchTrac?

* We monitor all ChurchTrac reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.