BuzzStream

4.0

BuzzStream helps you manage word-of-mouth marketing campaigns that create buzz, build links, and traffic your website by helping you "be found" via inbound marketing channels.

Work for BuzzStream?

Learning about BuzzStream?

BuzzStream Reviews

Showing 122 BuzzStream reviews
BuzzStream review by justin b.
justin b.

"a positive management and development thanks to buzzstream"

What do you like best?

At present the management and search, creation of links and generate marketing through pages and electronic market is a simple task but requires good tools to obtain a positive development and maintain the best position in the competition. The buzzstream is a CRM software that helps me to build my links in a fast and efficient way that improves my relationship with my vendors and suppliers. It also offers me modern tools that help me manage better communication within my social networks. , the more personalized links allow the search to be more efficient for more specific markets, the platform is fast and the simple deployment integrates very well with social networks and other programs that use, the provider is friendly but its costs are somewhat high and it is a weakness of the program they should manage lower prices of rest the program is excellent.

What do you dislike?

the performance that the program offers me to this day is good, its fast tools and the excellent platform I can do my job with positive results and improvements in the market and increase sales and customer relations, but not everything is perfect the cost is quite high we pay a cost that in my opinion is very high and should improve it is the only thing I do not like about the product

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really is a good product but its cost is high I recommend doing a cost study to determine if the company can cover its value

better management of networks and be able to manage channels and domains quickly and safely, to establish better relationships and achieve a growth of the company are the greatest benefits that brought us the use of the program and that's why we started its use

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about BuzzStream
BuzzStream review by adams g.
adams g.

"dynamic and modern projects thanks to buzzstream"

What do you like best?

The buzzstream is a software with modern tools and a platform that is integrated in the best way allowing me to carry out my projects and execute managements that allow the company to improve in the market in sales, relations with clients and future clients, it is ideal for all company since its interface is simple and allows the use for all types of users regardless of their knowledge, the value is very good since it offers many benefits at low cost and the provider offers an excellent support service at the time of being required.

What do you dislike?

So far everything works excellent, but you should always improve the tools with future updates that allow a faster deployment and reduce the time of use improving the income

Recommendations to others considering the product

to improve the company and generate projects with good management and applicable in the field I recommend the product is very good

the need to generate efficient and fast projects that improve the market and sales, achieving a better development with significant growth in the market is something that the program offers me and makes me happy

What Media and Influencer Targeting solution do you use?

BuzzStream review by Steven E.
Steven E.

"Saves me so much time and has proven invaluable "

What do you like best?

The best feature, in my opinion, is the Chrome browser add on. While you are doing link building and you find a site that seems to fit your needs, you just click the button. Upon doing that it extracts the website, email, phone, and all social media. You then have the choice to pick a particular email if you want, as well as make notes, enter the contact person's name, etc.

What do you dislike?

With the browser add-on it does have one annoying (to me) feature. While it does scrape the info you need from a website, you have to be on the particular page with the correct person's info on it. For instance, if you scan a homepage you may only get the social media stuff, where if you were on the contact page it will find the email from there. So, while it is saving me some time and doing a better job of keeping track of these people, I wish it would grab the emails from a site a little faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buzzstream is highly capable. Although it is not easily apparent when you are using the software. I would highly recommend watching some instructional videos to see all what it can do. It is very easy to customize to your individual needs.

Recently, we had started to do an outreach campaign. We are looking for blogs/news sources that deal with a particular profession. We want to make a big of a list as possible. Buzzstream allows me to move quicker through the sites finding contact info as well as make notes that will be important to me and the rest of the team when they work with the list.

BuzzStream review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"My go to for link outreach"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use of this software. Everything about this software is great. Integrated email accounts, alerts, reporting and tracking. The ease of switching between accounts is nice. My favorite feature is email tracking, you can see when someone opens an email or doesn't. This saves alot of trouble of re-emailing people if they don't open the original email. There is also a follow up setting, so you don't have to remember to follow up, Buzz Stream will remind you. The dashboard inbox feature is also a new fantastic feature. See all of your emails in one place, no need to switch between projects. I love Buzz Stream

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything that I dislike about the software. If I have an issue I just email customer service and they always get right back to me. I have tried to find something wrong with Bzz Stream, but I really can't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do link outreach and have more than one client that you need to do the outreach for, I highly recommend Buzz Stream

The newest feature of finding content writers had helped me greatly for getting new content for my clients. Having all of your clients in one platform is so nice.

BuzzStream review by pedro h.
pedro h.

"BuzzStream vision of a user"

What do you like best?

Essential tool to improve the marketing of the company, it has many features which satisfy both the user and the client to explore the distributed list to build customer profiles and thus leave the spreadsheets aside. With this tool while you are on the web you will be able to add new sites, and social profiles, thus converting your page into a search site with a navigable projection, thanks to its excellent search tool you will find influential people and see a complete image of your presence online . After you have everything complete you will see all the social metrics desired by all.

What do you dislike?

They must improve many of their weaknesses, one of the most important is to improve the search for customers. It is the decision of the company if you hire this service but if you want to get a better BuzzStream service

They must pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very affordable to segment your contact list, see who are the most influential and which websites have more authority. With this tool you have what you need to investigate and opportunities to build lists.

It is a good tool to solve problems in the company, with it you will leave behind the additional payment by research staff, with it you can have excellent results on your research and have a direct projection of what you are doing.

BuzzStream review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"BuzzStream is a very useful tool"

What do you like best?

You can create and save as many email templates as you want for your email campaign and when you outreaching people, you don't need to copy & paste that text from one message to another.

Also, you can set for autofill [name], [company], [link to/from], etc.

It automatically searches for contact info, emails, phone numbers when you download a link of a website or a file with a bunch of links.

What do you dislike?

What is not very convenient is that the service can only track replies from emails you provided directly (like mary.stuart@bbc.com), so therefore if another person (say, john.galt@bbc.com) from the same company you reached out would reply to your email, Buzzstream still will do all the follow-ups that you scheduled to the original email (mary.stuart@bbc.com).

I was able to reach out to large groups of people through emails and BuzzStream just saved my time. It would take hours if I were doing it by myself manually.

BuzzStream review by Jean-Christophe C.
Jean-Christophe C.

"When it comes to saving time in link building, Buzzstream is the best tool in the market."

What do you like best?

Buzzstream has many functions that can help the day-to-day. It helps to manage the link-building effort. Without it, it is almost impossible to follow if your link building efforts have returned results. The software provides the perfect solution to manage email outreach.

What do you dislike?

I would love if this software could provide a backlink analysis tool that could track automatically if the link were added on the buzzmarked pages. However, it still is not so hard to add follow-ups to check on those pages and manually add the links to your dashboard.

I save time, and lot of it. I have been able to manage at least ten times the email sent and the follow-up, and it is still easier than before to do link building.

BuzzStream review by Eric F.
Eric F.

"BuzzStream Review"

What do you like best?

BuzzStream works for anyone that is working in the SEO field! It has literally saved me hours of time and is my go-to tool for all link building needs. The speed that I'm able to research a site, save the key information and launch a pre-crafted email is head spinning (In a good way)! This is one of the SEO tools that I can't live without--it makes link building and link tracking a whole lot easier. BuzzStream likely wouldn't be a good fit for anyone that isn't particularly working in the SEO field. I can't imagine this would replace a dedicated email tracking system or be used to send email drips.

What do you dislike?

Not much of anything. I’ve enjoyed the platform for the better part of 2 years

PR & Marketing

BuzzStream review by Brea W.
Brea W.

"Good product for off-site content marketing"

What do you like best?

The ability to keep track of who my team has reached out to and keep notes on our history with various sites. And to create collective outreach lists for content distribution.

What do you dislike?

I don't enjoy the email feature, it doesn't flow well with my individual Gmail account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have one of their admins walk you through the site so you can understand all the features and fully take advantage of all the functions.

Content distribution - helps us distribute more efficiently and not double up on work.

BuzzStream review by Troy L.
Troy L.

"Decent but not a favorite"

What do you like best?

Buzzstream ia a very powerful tool, and I used it for a while, but it was not my favorite platform. I found I could do some of the same things on my own in an easier way.

What do you dislike?

There were too many notifications, too much "noise" really. It seemed like instead of working with other software I was using Buzz Stream wanted to be my only go to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This does work well for some companies. We just found it to be too much for us, as it added another step to a process. For us, that step was not necessary.

It is actually a good product for tracking certain marketing and PR efforts. It did solve those issues. However, when using a project management software as well, Buzzstream felt like an extra step.

BuzzStream review by Agency in Public Relations and Communications
Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"BuzzStream Review"

What do you like best?

What I like best about buzzstream is that I am able to broaden my content and the tools are fairly easy to learn and use. I also like being able to use the templates when doing lots of campaigns. BuzzStream works for about anyone that is working in the SEO field.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Buzzstream is that you are building outreach campaigns for multiple brands with different emails addresses, there is no built-in system to stop you from sending an email from a wrong email address.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really is a good product but its cost is high. I recommend doing a cost study to determine if the company can cover its value.

Better management of networks and be able to manage channels and domains quickly and safely, to establish better relationships and achieve a growth of the company. These are the benefits that brought us the use of the program and that's why we started its use

BuzzStream review by User

"Great for building email templates and brand marketing"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to create and use email templates for both long term campaigns and special, personalized emails. I also like how easy it is to keep track of sent emails and save contacts. It is very good for individual marketing as well as for larger groups. I highly recommend it.

What do you dislike?

Though some of their features are very handy and unique, I feel like some of them take time to learn and get used to. For me, it was the project folders. They were useful once I got used to them, but I feel like I would have appreciated them more if they were easier to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this especially if you need help with digital organization. If you're not sure if you'll like it, they have a great starter's package that is inexpensive and ideal for small businesses and individuals.

This program really helps with customer and collaborative outreach. It keeps contacts and templates organized and makes outreach much easier.

BuzzStream review by Brooke W.
Brooke W.

"An Everyday Necessity"

What do you like best?

Overall the best quality about buzzstream is the chrome extension. You can quickly pop that open to record a website in the Buzzstream database, and from there you can quickly send an email with a pre-saved template. This makes outreach ridiculously fast.

What do you dislike?

I don't think Buzzstream accurately records backlinks from websites and who is opening your emails. I have had multiple instances of people responding to my emails even when Buzzstream says they were never opened. I also want a way to sort emails by people who have viewed the email and by people who haven't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the trial first and contact them if you have any questions about implementation. Their customer service is amazing.

I am able to quickly send email outreach to build backlinks for our company's website. I love the fact that all of my outreach is stored in one place and I continually get reminded to follow up after I send emails.

BuzzStream review by Marcos Gabriel C.
Marcos Gabriel C.

"BuzzStream Review"

What do you like best?

Web based software, don't need to download. I can have one parent project with several other initiatives going and trust that if we ask for a feature to help us do our jobs better, they'll be receptive to it. We train all of our staff members on this product because it plays such an integral role in our outreach process.

I've also had Buzzstream:

Lose contacts

Lose data on my email campaigns

Freeze in the middle of mass outreach and Creates a culture of spam;

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program, it has some bugs, but for our company, it gives account of what is proposed to it.

We wanted to promote our content as much as we could to help people find our product, which we believe would be extremely beneficial for them. t has helped me achieve the goals that I was after pretty easily without a ton of effort.

BuzzStream review by mark N.
mark N.

"Staying Organized is Key to success"

What do you like best?

The best part of of BuzzStream is that its a all in one software .. from getting leads to contacting them and to follow up with them. Usually in this industry These types of software are only good at one thing, But Buzzstream is a good overall Software]

What do you dislike?

I believe looking for leads side could be a little improved and user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I watched Youtube Videos about the software.. this will help you alot

I am doing PR for our Company and want to find sites where i can post informative articles about our industry and get our name out there.. With this Software i can find the Right sites and contact them and do Follow-ups .. All in one Application

BuzzStream review by User

"BuzzStream Makes My Life Easy"

What do you like best?

I REALLY like the fact that BuzzStream does all the work for me and then makes it extremely easy to navigate and use! You can add easily add contacts, you can easily flip between sites and add the best opportunities to your account, You can develop a larger outreach when using Buzzstream, and if you do need more information on a website you are looking at, BuzzStream will provide any information needed.

What do you dislike?

The pricing can be a little steep to get the best usage of BuzzStream, but if you are needing more outreach to your audience then the prices won't be such a problem. If you are a smaller business though, it can exceed certain budgets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need help with any research opportunities and building lists of any kind of business you want to be associated with, go with BuzzStream. Pretty affordable compared to other companies I've researched too!

We are solving the business problem of wasting time on researching and outsourcing, so we save time. Buzzstream can help you outsource and even suggests new outcomes to research that you be doing already. We are a more influential Company then what we started off with.

BuzzStream review by User

"Be careful before you start down this path."

What do you like best?

Clean interface for managing outreach. The ability to segment by project.

What do you dislike?

When you look to pause using the tool, your only option is to cancel your account and lose all your information. "Canceling your account is permanent. All of the information in your account will be immediately deleted. This is not reversible."

We are without someone internally who can manage the tool and it would have been nice to pause it until we can effectively use it. After seeing this is how they operate we will most likely not return.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful, they will delete all your info if you try to pause your account.

Was a nice tool at the time for managing outreach.

BuzzStream review by James D.
James D.

"The little black book for PR, promotions, influencer outreach, and linkbuilding."

What do you like best?

Manage contacts and websites across teams to build and manage relationships. BuzzStream is essentially a CRM with SEO/PR focus that will tracking links. Link tracking is an amazing feature. I worked at an agency and in-house and this feature was critical for both roles. Link tracking would enable to monitor when a link is live or lost. Links can be attributed to projects for easy reporting.

Support is great. Paul and his team are very responsive and they roll out updates and new features on a regular cadence.

What do you dislike?

Buzzmarker, which is a Chrome plugin, can be slow at times. The Buzzmarker tool is how BuzzStream knows what specific URL to monitor for links. Honestly this is me nitpicking as, because the rest of the tool is great. I also wasn't a fan of sending form emails through the tool, this enables correspondence through the tool with prewritten emails and lets users track emails more closely. I prefer to send more personal emails myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used other CRMs like Sales Force and GoldMine, but they lack the link monitoring feature and more oriented toward sales vs SEO and PR.

Scaling linkbuilding, PR, and promotions at an agency and in-house.

Preventing overlap from people reaching out to the same website and/or person.

Track links and mention with showing ROI.

BuzzStream review by Sarah H.
Sarah H.

"Managing Your Contacts and Outreach"

What do you like best?

I like how Buzzstream gives you the ability to organize your contacts into multiple projects. You can also track how and when they were contacted, and send emails directly from the application. You can create multiple templates with interactive elements able to pick up on website names and other information entered into each project.

What do you dislike?

I wish the organization of the contacts was more intuitive. Sometimes we are reaching out to an individual as opposed to an organization, and I find that templates are not always available across projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BuzzStream has a number of different packages based on how many people you need to contact per month. Start with a smaller package to determine what your needs are before potentially increasing that limit. Also, multiple users can use the same account, however they cannot work on two different projects at the same time. Avoid adding contacts to the wrong projects by coordinating with your colleagues on BuzzStream usage.

Sending emails to contact directly from your email can make it difficult to track responses and other communications. Buzzstream helps you organize all of this in one place so that you can qualify contacts and build relationships all in one place.

BuzzStream review by Лаврентий .
Лаврентий .

"A useful tool for marketer"

What do you like best?

Keeping your contact database in Excel is much easier with BuzzStream. The service calculates the coverage of the material, which allows you to measure the effectiveness of sites. Base can be labeled with themes and you can follow the history of cooperation with certain bloggers and journalists. It is also a plus that the service has a free month of use. Also in the service there is a contact history.

What do you dislike?

Lack of ability to group, lead management, export.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The service is not bad, but I'm sure you can find a better alternative.

Buzzstream makes it much easier finding people to reach out to.

BuzzStream review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Writing and Editing
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Writing and Editing

"BuzzStream quickly became part of our modus operandi"

What do you like best?

One of the key aspects of BuzzStream is that we religiously follow it to track the effectiveness of our link building activities to measure our ROI and results. I also appreciate the email management functions, which enable us to quickly and effectively track our outreach efforts.

What do you dislike?

The only real complaint is that it does not automatically track backlinks. This adds a little extra time to my day to manually track if the links were added on the marked pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will need to manually track your backlinks listed in the system to ensure that they came from "buzzmark'd" pages.

We had an issue of keeping track of email outreach and backlinks all in one place. This immediately solved that problem. But most importantly, BuzzStream allowed us to blast out our product and services content to large amounts current and prospective clients in a quick and very optimal manner.

BuzzStream review by Administrator

"muy buena herramienta"

What do you like best?

he usado buzzstream por un par de años para amplificar mi contenido y me ha estado tratando bien. Las herramientas son fáciles de aprender y la gente entiende cómo funcionan rápidamente cuando tengo que capacitar a nuevos especialistas en marketing. Las analíticas van bien cuando se trata de aperturas ... no es perfecto pero cumple su función. Me gusta poder usar las plantillas cuando hago muchas campañas, eso funciona bien. Integraciones en el futuro?

What do you dislike?

Buzzstream - ¡POR FAVOR OBTENGA MEJORES DATOS!

Muchos de los correos electrónicos que envié no son leídos ni respondidos. A menudo están robando una dirección de correo electrónico general. Me encantaría que ustedes rasparan la página individual y no solo el dominio. Esto me permitiría ser mucho más específico con mis mensajes. ¿Me estoy perdiendo algo cuando trato de hacer eso? Por último, me doy cuenta de que todos los correos electrónicos se envían directamente a través de mi dominio / IP. ¿Ofrecen algo que me permite redirigirlos a través de un alias diferente o algo así? Si hago suficiente alcance, me arriesgas a ser incluido en la lista negra por enviar spam a personas

Recommendations to others considering the product

esta herramienta es maravillosa, si realmente necesita trabajar en divulgación o construcción de enlaces. No hay mejor opción, CRM potente, integración completa con la API de MOZ, fácil de usar, muy intuitiva. Si administra regularmente sus enlaces prospectos con excel o google sheet

he usado buzzstream por un par de años para amplificar mi contenido, hago muchas campaña, crear y usar plantillas de correo electrónico y personalizarlas...

BuzzStream review by Dan R.
Dan R.

"Makes outreach more organized!"

What do you like best?

Send outreach emails, create templates, schedule follow ups, document results, get regular reports all in one place. This tool makes your SEO outreach more organized and easier.

What do you dislike?

Customer support can take some time to respond to queries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to solve your outreach challenges with a tool that allows you to do everything in one platform - sending emails, responding to them, following up; then Buzzstream is the solution you are looking for.

Having one centralized tool for reaching out to prospect sites.

"Efficient "

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use and beneficial. I can maneuver its features without much difficulty and it performs better than others I've used in the past. BuzzStream is affordable and works well for the price. It does a good job of linking users to different networks and the social media components are good.

What do you dislike?

The software's layout design could be better but other than that I do not have too many complaints when it comes to BuzzStream. One additional thing is that the data could be improved, as I've had issues when it comes to e-mailing people and having those emails not being read or delivered properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely worth the price and I would consider using BuzzStream if you are hesitant to try something new.

It's efficiency has made the business improve and has satisfied our clientele in terms of networking and overall outreach.

BuzzStream review by Consultant in Higher Education
Consultant in Higher Education

"Great tools for PR nneds"

What do you like best?

As a PR consultant, this software is a lifesaver. I can have all of my contacts there, and discuss with the rest of my team how any leads went in any given time. I love I can also section target audiences, it's really helpful when you work for international clients, like me.

What do you dislike?

It is not very intuitive. If you're in a rush and have been granted access as a consultant (which is my case) you will probably need to set aside some time to train yourself and make sure of how your firm has the thing set up.

I can centralize all the contacts in one place, so later the rest of the team can use it and now if any changes have taken place. It's pretty cool!

BuzzStream review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Awesome for influencer outreach."

What do you like best?

Before BuzzStream, it took me hours to coordinate influencer outreach -- between research, emails, follow-up, etc. Now, BuzzStream makes it easy to organize outreach efforts, keep notes on continuing relationships with those individuals, and the Chrome extension makes research easy.

What do you dislike?

When I first started I had difficulty understanding how to organize contacts, i.e. what was a project? folder? and how should I apply those for my own custom needs. I will say when I asked those questions, a support person took the time to address those questions with me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product at an affordable value. I highly suggest at least trialing the product to determine how it could assist with your specific use case.

Again, saved time doing influencer outreach and improved productivity via the Chrome extension and overall contact organization BuzzStream allows. As our marketing team scales, having a central place where everyone can record and access information about outreach efforts (and successful placements) with influencers is a huge plus.

BuzzStream review by Nivene J.
Nivene J.

"Not bad for the price"

What do you like best?

I like that they are working on a beta Discovery option to help you find bloggers to reach out to. It still needs a little work, but I am sure it will be beneficial when it's rolled out.

What do you dislike?

Everything is so manual in the system. It can be frustrating because some people use contacts, while others use websites. If you cannot get your whole team to use one process you will have websites with contact info but no people attached and if there are people attached to the website, they can be in a different project and you can't actually reach out without copying and pasting their email address. Also, email templates cannot be updated at once, you will have to create a new template or edit the email every time you want to send it out.

We wanted a system where all our SEOs and outreach specialists could have insight into the outreach process. It has proven helpful because now all stakeholders can log in and view the status of their projects and add/remove contacts as they wish.

BuzzStream review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"It's Okay - We utilize this most often for large scale outreach & promotion"

What do you like best?

Ability to filter outreach by a variety of metrics including sites, POCs, industries, etc. We like that you're able to A/B test messages by creating different titles, bodies & CTAs. Pretty simple interface and ability to sync up to a variety of emails & users.

What do you dislike?

Could be easier to A/B test on a greater scale - I'd also like to see better tools to mine emails and find industries contacts at scale. We typically use other programs to find emails, contact pages, etc and then upload into BS.

Trying to make outreach easier and more streamlined across a wide variety of users. Benefits include time saved, less cross over between common contacts and positive client impact & placements!

BuzzStream review by Joey L.
Joey L.

"Second Set of Eyes"

What do you like best?

BuzzStream is quite literally a marketing assistant. I love that it automates your outreach so efficiently and keeps track of all projects in a convenient and sensible way.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like the way it sends the information as it is often caught in an email filter.

Keeping track of contact dates and projects. It conveniently sends reminders and keeps track of all projects.

BuzzStream review by User

"Great concept - but flawed execution"

What do you like best?

Works well for keeping track of basic outreach and is a useful tool for introducing new marketeers to relationship building and the world of SEO. There is also some potential for basic link monitoring, which can help to keep track of renewing links and checking the health of existings links.

What do you dislike?

It's by no means a complete solution. Admittedly you wouldn't expect any one programme to take care of all of your online PR and marketing, however, Buzzstream falls short on some of the basics of what it tries to do. In terms of functionality, its very 'manual' and does a poor job of importing data, meaning that often you will be forced to input data or create required fields yourself. Of course, some of this is basic setup and that is to be expected, but often Buzzstream will fail to discover links even when given to exact url; fail to copy data across projects; and fail to track emails. This will often mean that you still have to reply on your regular email account and input data time and again, as if you are using a spreadsheet. This makes link monitoring and project sharing a real headache.

It's a shame, but in reality often we often find ourselves asking what Buzzstream actually does that we couldn't with existing office tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think very hard about what you are looking for and don't expect the world. You'll need to configure the product to do what you want and there are bugs that will slow efficiency, particularly in link monitoring.

It works for basic (and I stress basic) outreach and does allows us to track data fairly efficiently, but that requires a lot of work and usually other tools as well.

BuzzStream review by elia m.
elia m.

"The tool that manages contacts and projects"

What do you like best?

I am fascinated that he has a great capacity to order each contact in several projects. I like that you can send emails from the application. The interactive templates for projects are wonderful

What do you dislike?

It is not a very intuitive interface, and the tabs that I like so much I do not have them available for each and every one of the projects

Recommendations to others considering the product

BuzzStream has several packages for the user, I recommend starting with the most basic, depending on your projects

Organization of contacts by project. Sending emails, intervention of several users in the same account, is a very good tool

BuzzStream review by User

"Good for the most part!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can customize email templates. You can use this for link and outreach building and it works perfectly. With the customized email template, you can save it and use it later when doing a quick email. It is a very fast and easy program and I wouldn’t use anything else!

What do you dislike?

The only real problem I have incurred is that the company is very slow at responding to my emails when I have a question or problem. If they were to fix that then it would be an A+ company.

As stated above, it’s very quick and easy, especially with the templates that you can save. They have a Google Chrome extension that just makes it even faster! Super intuitive.

BuzzStream review by Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.

"BuzzStream Review"

What do you like best?

The seamless collaboration between team members on several different SEO campaigns at once.

What do you dislike?

Uploading our backlink analysis profiles usually takes a few rounds, as the columns never match up and import correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement the use of this as early on in a project as possible, in order to avoid overlap in outreach and also take full advantage of its capabilities.

Outreach is easier and faster to gain blog opportunities and build relationships with publishers.

BuzzStream review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Helpful Tool, Always Improving."

What do you like best?

The Outreach feature is probably my favorite thing about Buzzstream. It allows you to add contacts to a project and seamlessly email each person with a template and/or personalized message. We all hate spam, and our team loves that Buzzstream allows us to efficiently pitch to the media in one window while still giving room to keep things personal with our contacts. Plus, Buzzstream keeps track of how many times your email was opened and notifies you of any responses. It's a seriously great way to keep track of who is talking to who and make sure team members aren't stepping on each other's toes.

What do you dislike?

My main qualm is with the reporting system. I send link reports to clients regularly and wish there was a way that my custom export could be saved so I don't have to deal with 18 fields of info my clients couldn't care less about, and so I don't have to click the same few boxes each time. Also, their ranking system is a bit outdated. As of right now, you can sort links by Page Rank (which is basically useless for my client's needs) but Moz Domain Authority is unavailable. I've talked to the Buzzstream team about adding the feature multiple times, but they say they're busy with adding other features and will address later. Not sure when "later" is, but I would love to see that addressed sooner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to the team, watch their videos, and see if it's worth it for you. We originally looked into the service for one reason and kept it because it met more of our needs than we expected!

Before we switched to Buzzstream, we were working on a super outdated spreadsheet system that made it hard to keep track of our outreach efforts. Buzzstream has allowed us to at least triple our outreach efforts because of the ease of finding old contacts through their tagging system and adding new ones through the Buzzmarker and prospecting tools.

BuzzStream review by User

"Great software setup for user friendly "

What do you like best?

This is great for placing your specific preferences in and then organizing your social media into categories that are unique to you.

What do you dislike?

As like with all of these, they can use faulty algorithms to assess your preferences and this leads to weird stuff showing up on your feed, but this is rare and not a big deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can try other services like these, but this one is the best that I have found

Organization and preference based social media streamlining

BuzzStream review by Gerald B.
Gerald B.

"BuzzStream Review"

What do you like best?

BuzzStream is a remarkably easy platform. BuzzStream has many functions that can help the day-to-day. It also helps to manage link-building.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about BuzzStream.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this platform for ease with influencing.

BuzzStream is a good platform for tracking certain marketing and PR efforts.

BuzzStream review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Best outreach management available"

What do you like best?

The outreaching. While it's a challenge to learn, once you get the hang on how to the use the software, it's incredible. I find I get a higher positive response rate with this software than similar products. I have also NEVER been penalized by google for anything I've done with BuzzStream, which is unheard of and worth using this software alone.

What do you dislike?

Two things that turn most off from this product. It's not easy to learn and takes a lot of time and patience. Other software will get you up and running faster. Also, you'll be paying more for BuzzStream than most of their competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient and learn the software properly. If you want results you have to be willing to work for them. If you need things done immediately, maybe try a different software.

I'm getting my links out there and staying out there. With other software, you run the risk of google taking things down or blocking certain links, but with BuzzStream, your links are getting onto the searches and staying there.

BuzzStream review by Paige G.
Paige G.

"The new discovery tool is incredible"

What do you like best?

I came to BuzzStream after searching for an ideal influencer marketing tool to use for my platform. In short, we're searching for influencers to create content for targeted distribution as an agency. The beta version of the Discovery Tool is nothing short of incredible. You can target writers by any keyword, and each writer's publication history, social media activity, follower interaction rate, and influencer reach is listed. I've been using it for a few weeks and have already seen a 40% jump in our CTR on sponsored content.

What do you dislike?

So far, there's not much to dislike. You can use a lot of the tools for free, which is obviously incredibly convenient for a small business. I'm eager to try out the paid platform with my extended marketing budget in 2016.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're in the business of content marketing, I would absolutely use BuzzStream.

BuzzStream has solved a huge problem area for us. Rather than searching manually for writers, BuzzStream Discovery brings these writers to me. HUGE help.

BuzzStream review by Dane D.
Dane D.

"Powerful Tool, Befuddled By Bugs and UI Issues"

What do you like best?

Buzzstream's contact/email discovery tools sometimes work like magic - The info it finds is typically reliable. Also, the combination of outreach and contact management in one app is really valuable, though this is hindered by the app's slow response and bugginess.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, Buzzstream's platform is slow. And I mean REALLY slow. As someone who uses mass email regularly, the fact that even with automation software it can take up to two minutes to send an email (dealing with contact conflicts and custom variables), the platform is far too slow to handle that kind of work. I've also had Buzzstream:

-Lose contacts

-Lose data on my email campaigns

-Freeze in the middle of mass outreach (hours of wasted time)

However, one of the biggest draws is the lack of compartmentalization between users on the platform. It doesn't make sense that the account for one company would share any and all information between, for instance, PR and SEO. This makes for conflict and confusion when we're going after different contacts within the same organization, or trying to run white-labeled campaigns for clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buzzstream can be really powerful when used in conjunction with more rudimentary outreach software. For instance, I'll often run my contacts for SEO campaigns though Buzzstream to gather emails I would have otherwise lacked, and then export them for outreach in a mail merge or other basic outreach system. Buzzstream is definitely a more viable product for close-knit outreach teams and PR than for SEO specialists at this time.

Buzzstream solves the problem of email management with outreach, with some degree of success. The epitome of a platform like this would be something flexible, fast, informationally restricted by user (if so desired), and powerful for discovering contacts. Buzzstream excels at contact discovery, which was my most unexpected benefit of the platform, but it falls short at providing the email CRM power I'm looking for.

BuzzStream review by Executive Sponsor in Architecture & Planning
Executive Sponsor in Architecture & Planning

"A perfect tool for outreaching SEO"

What do you like best?

It's a fantastic tool to use to make link building in SEO. I like to work on Link building as it is traditionally a convoluted process and BuzzSteam makes it easy to keep track of my communications successes. The Chrome browser add on is one of the best features we could get of.

What do you dislike?

I have got only one issue and that is the occasional buzzmarker often glitches/crashes or is unable to stay stable, Email trails are often found getting lost/not updating correctly.

The features it have are exactly what's needed when doing outreach for my business and for brand and authority building for making my work a lot easier, Marketing has never been this easy

BuzzStream review by Administrator

"Great program!"

What do you like best?

I love everything about Buzzstream. It’s easy to use and easy to follow! I’d suggest that everyone uses Buzzstream for their media needs.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have any complaints about it! I love it! Maybe add a little bit more contact information for the reader and writer but that’s about it.

I solved the reaching out to the public problem. I’m able to get a grip on what they want to see and execute it perfectly.

BuzzStream review by User in Internet

"Useful for outreach and managing contacts"

What do you like best?

Easy to import/export contact, reduces time spent finding contact info, easy to manage outreach templates, easy to see where you're at in the relationship with the contact, easy to filter by person assigned, tags, etc.

What do you dislike?

Interface is clunky, even after the most recent update. It's not user friendly for new users - takes too much time to learn the ins and outs. Not a great way to manage multiple contacts for a website. Search function isn't great - you need to use the exact words, name, or URL to find anything. I haven't figured out how to search by email address, which would be most helpful overall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're hoping to create a big contact list of everyone you can reach out to at a certain site, this isn't the best tool. If you just want to do mass outreach with one template to a bunch of sites, this isn't the right tool. BUT, if you want to keep track of contact history, easily manage templates, and do targeted outreach, Buzzstream works great!

Outreach to gain links for clients. We've been able to keep track of contact history, which is helpful when we need to pitch content for a different client to the same site.

BuzzStream review by Sebastian G.
Sebastian G.

"PR for a busy team - problem solved "

What do you like best?

The ability to be on a site and immediatly scrape all the ionfo into this ecellent database - game changing

What do you dislike?

To set up was quite a project, we are not supper teccy, nor ludites but we nearly didn't perservere, This was 6 months agao and I suspect this has been improved. I am pleased we got there in the end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time working out how you want to use it so when you set it up it's seemless, lots of options can be intimitading

Collating outreach, responses and monotoring this in a timly manner.

BuzzStream review by User in Internet

"Gets the job done for backlink-centric email outreach"

What do you like best?

I can bulk upload contacts and URLs into the database and then have the option of individually sending each email in a campaign to tweak the message for each contact to make the CTA and email personalized.

What do you dislike?

Cluttered. Hard to navigated. Having people, companies and link fields, the tags get confusing because if you tag a link it wont appear under the tag for the person.

It's like tracker is shitty.

The influencer tab seems like it would be useful, but every time I explore the feature it is of no use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You could really just use a marketing automation solution, so if you already have Hubspot, Marketo, etc then BuzzStream is kind of redundant.

Backlink Outreach and Management

BuzzStream review by User

"Great tool for linkbuilding and reporting links. "

What do you like best?

I really enjoy that Buzzstream automatically crawls the websites you have outreached and updates the status of your prospects. It really helps stuff not fall through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

It is disappointing that there is only a finite amount of contacts that you can add to your buzzstream account.

Reporting every single link that we build to our clients has been a huge win for us as an ad agency.

BuzzStream review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Buzzstream is great, but has some room for improvement"

What do you like best?

It's an easy way to organize journalists and keep track of who we're reaching out to. Additionally, the relationships stage feature is hugely helpful. I'll also say that the team is working on implementing new features, which has been great to see. Additionally, the support team is great and is always super responsive when we have questions.

What do you dislike?

It can be buggy. The open/response rate features aren't always reliable, which can make it difficult to use the product for any data analytics purpose. Additionally, having a huge database of journalists on the service can be difficult. We have about 17,000 writers in the system, it can be difficult to load sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reach out to the Buzzstream team before you make a decision –– they're pretty responsive. Might be better for smaller companies, as having thousands and thousands of writers on file makes the program load slowly.

We're able to keep track of the social presence of a journalist and previous articles they may have written. Additionally, the "notes" feature helps with improving our targeting. You can make note of someone's beat, which allows PR people to quickly find the right person. Additionally, the ability to customize the program as needed is a huge plus.

BuzzStream review by Laura C.
Laura C.

"Simple, user-friendly, streamlined and personable."

What do you like best?

The user-friendly design of Buzzstream helps us scale to new users with little training. Our team is able to manage large projects in little-to-no time.

Also, installing click scripts enables us to utilize a large database of contacts without constant supervision.

What do you dislike?

There are a limited number of custom fields that we can use when issuing variables. It limits how robust our contact information can truly be.

Also, I share our contact list with colleagues and it's easy to lose information. I'm not sure how the loss occurs, but we're looking into it.

We are using Buzzstream to create new Marketing relationships and manage existing ones. This is huge for us, as our business does not currently have a CRM system in place that our marketing team can adopt.

BuzzStream review by Tony M.
Tony M.

"Wide knowledge and means of proficient information acquirement"

What do you like best?

The very wide columns of bloggers and influencers availability for projects

What do you dislike?

Their software interface is not too easy to use but with time manageable

Very large number of influencers and bloggers

"Buzzstream for influencers"

What do you like best?

Buzzstream is an excellent software to compile data from the sites and influencers who are important to our business on the fly.

What do you dislike?

We have had some difficulty with sending emails directly from Buzzstream, thus we use Pardot for email campaigns and Buzzstream as a research tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IT is the highest quality and consistently performing screen capture app I have found.

Buzzstream allows us an easy way to compile and verify industry-specific research.

BuzzStream review by 📇 Ashlea G.
📇 Ashlea G.

"The Must-Have Tool for PR Professionals"

What do you like best?

BuzzStream does a great job at tracking your history of communication with contacts and makes it easier for PR professionals to keep track of relationships they've built. If you have a large team working on outreach, the history feature is key to avoiding stepping on each other's toes. Being able to see a contact's social media footprints is an added bonus! The BuzzStream team is an absolute pleasure to work with and have been extremely receptive to our company's needs. If you're looking for the best outreach tool out there, this is it!

What do you dislike?

Like with any systems, there is always room for improvement. It can take a little while to get the hang of BuzzStream, and you need to spend the time to master it, but once you do, there's no turning back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this tool for PR professionals or anyone who's job involves any form of extensive outreach. Configuring the columns in each project you add to BuzzStream, until they suit your personal needs, is really the key to getting the most out of this tool. Some of my favorite columns for outreach include adding a column for your contact's social media account(s), and a column to see which one of your team members is assigned to a project. Adding a 'notes' column is also extremely useful. Spending the time to organize BuzzStream to fit your daily outreach needs will make using the tool a lot easier for newbies.

We are trying to build our own comprehensive database of contacts for outreach and BuzzStream is helping us streamline this process quickly and effortlessly.

Learning about BuzzStream?

* We monitor all BuzzStream reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.