BuzzStream Reviews & Product Details

BuzzStream Overview

What is BuzzStream?

BuzzStream helps you manage word-of-mouth marketing campaigns that create buzz, build links, and traffic your website by helping you "be found" via inbound marketing channels.

BuzzStream Details

BuzzStream
Austin, TX
@buzzstream

BuzzStream Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the BuzzStream community
Have you used BuzzStream before?

BuzzStream Reviews

Showing 64 BuzzStream reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have BuzzStream?
Outreach Manager
Digital Marketing Executive
What do you like best?

The upside of using BuzzStream is that I really like the features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's been a wonderful experience and there hasn't been anything that I disliked about BuzzStream Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's been a wonderful experience and there hasn't been anything which can be quoted as problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that you can create separate projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It takes type to understand how everything works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't be shy to try it. Plus, their support team is very responsive — so, they'll help you out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's mostly about media outreach. I love that you can create projects, use tags, and add as much information to every profile as you need. A huge advantage is that you can download your data with one click — it saves so much time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DJ
What do you like best?

Buzzstream is awesome in giving people easy way to market and build the best way to digital market business opportunity as well as market myself as a DJ to make a name for myself and promote myself to the fullest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the only thing that I dislike about buzz stream is the fact that the price is somewhat high for what I can afford right now with the Covid-19 outbreak. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital marketing to the fullest is what I'm solving with using BuzzStream and the benefits that I have realized from it is that I don't have to higher someone to digital market myself as an entrepreneur and cutting cost that help me with gaining things that I need to help me improve as an up & coming DJ. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing
What do you like best?

Twitter est la seule option disponible pour la section Découvrir, ce qui est assez frustrant. Et aussi, des étapes / tutoriels plus détaillés auraient dû être ajoutés afin que je ne me sois pas trompé lorsque j'ai déjà envoyé ces courriels de sensibilisation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Buzzstream a de nombreuses fonctions qui peuvent aider le quotidien. Cela aide à gérer l'effort de création de liens. Sans cela, il est presque impossible de suivre si vos efforts de renforcement des liens ont donné des résultats. Le logiciel fournit la solution idéale pour gérer la diffusion de courrier électronique. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Inscrivez-vous d'abord à l'essai et contactez-les si vous avez des questions sur la mise en œuvre. Leur service client est incroyable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

C'est en fait un bon produit pour suivre certains efforts de marketing et de relations publiques. Cela a résolu ces problèmes. Toutefois, lors de l’utilisation d’un logiciel de gestion de projet, Buzzstream était une étape supplémentaire. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Brand Manager
Entertainment
What do you like best?

You can manage and store contacts at ease and the chrome plugin helps you to go very quickly.

Our productivity increased 3 fold with not much effort.

Our link building strategy has manifested fastly with this tool as contacts are stored centrally and you can just rapidly send out emails quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Buzzmarker often glitches, we already contacted support regarding this and they are fast in helping us. We really do not know if it is our system or from their end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are consistently and still manually doing blog outreach or any SEO related stuff, better try Buzzstream because it made our lives easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Link Building made easier. Finding Legit Social Media Influencers made easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I think the best feature is the tracking for email. You can basically see who opens the email and who clicks on the link. Pretty nice thing to see when you do outreach. You can learn from the statistics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the interface is a bit old and probably a new look is needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended for Public Relation or Outreach Teams either in house or agency. Makes your work easy and organised Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With BuzzStream I'm categorised and analyse all the different campaigns I'm running. It makes your life much easier when you have such a tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Computer Customer Support Specialist
What do you like best?

I love the possibility of being able to import project since I can work with both my own templates and others to continue or reinvent an idea, especially the email templates that can be customized to our own liking. Digital marketing whoever works it is going to need but an application like Buzzstream a similar one. It allows the construction of links and follow-ups, we can also verify influencers and obtain clear readings of an organic traffic. But all I like about Buzzstream is that SEO is a simply perfect tool. It allows you to have clear readings and be able to position the brand you want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it is not synchronized in a bi-directional way, I have to enter the web to create a folder and I can not from the extension. It is the only relevant detail that I found in terms of its function now in terms of its cost is something else. I think it's a great tool but a few months of testing or at least a test project would be excellent so users can determine if Buzzstream is what we need, and I think the registration price is quite high. I hope it is not misunderstood, it is an excellent application and it is worth the price but I think that what I mentioned would be a good opportunity to expand your market.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buzzstream is one of the best applications and I do not think it has competition. I highly recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

He helped us a lot in our marketing campaigns, in the construction of links and to communicate with influential brands. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

The likelihood of having the option to import venture since I can work with both my very own layouts and others to proceed or rethink a thought, particularly the email formats that can be altered to our very own preferring. Computerized advertising whoever works it will require however an application like Buzzstream a comparable one. It permits the development of connections and subsequent meet-ups, we can likewise confirm influencers and acquire clear readings of a natural traffic. Yet, all I like about Buzzstream is that SEO is an essentially impeccable apparatus. It enables you to have clear readings and have the option to position the brand you need. The stage is quick and the straightforward arrangement incorporates very well with informal organizations and different projects that utilization, the supplier is amicable however its expenses are fairly high and it is a shortcoming of the program they ought to oversee lower costs of rest the program is fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't generally whatever I detest about the product. On the off chance that I have an issue I simply email client administration and they generally get ideal back to me. I have attempted to discover some kind of problem with Bzz Stream, however I truly can't. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Entirely reasonable to section your contact list, see who are the most powerful and which sites have greater specialist. With this instrument you have what you have to research and chances to construct records. On the off chance that you do interface exceed and have more than one customer that you have to do the effort for, I very suggest Buzz Stream Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a decent apparatus to take care of issues in the organization, with it you will abandon the extra installment by research staff, with it you can have magnificent outcomes on your exploration and have an immediate projection of what you are doing. I had the option to connect with enormous gatherings of individuals through messages and BuzzStream simply spared my time. It would take hours on the off chance that I were doing it independent from anyone else physically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use of this software. Everything about this software is great. Integrated email accounts, alerts, reporting and tracking. The ease of switching between accounts is nice. My favorite feature is email tracking, you can see when someone opens an email or doesn't. This saves alot of trouble of re-emailing people if they don't open the original email. There is also a follow up setting, so you don't have to remember to follow up, Buzz Stream will remind you. The dashboard inbox feature is also a new fantastic feature. See all of your emails in one place, no need to switch between projects. I love Buzz Stream Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything that I dislike about the software. If I have an issue I just email customer service and they always get right back to me. I have tried to find something wrong with Bzz Stream, but I really can't. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you do link outreach and have more than one client that you need to do the outreach for, I highly recommend Buzz Stream Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The newest feature of finding content writers had helped me greatly for getting new content for my clients. Having all of your clients in one platform is so nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SEO Specialist
What do you like best?

The best feature, in my opinion, is the Chrome browser add on. While you are doing link building and you find a site that seems to fit your needs, you just click the button. Upon doing that it extracts the website, email, phone, and all social media. You then have the choice to pick a particular email if you want, as well as make notes, enter the contact person's name, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With the browser add-on it does have one annoying (to me) feature. While it does scrape the info you need from a website, you have to be on the particular page with the correct person's info on it. For instance, if you scan a homepage you may only get the social media stuff, where if you were on the contact page it will find the email from there. So, while it is saving me some time and doing a better job of keeping track of these people, I wish it would grab the emails from a site a little faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buzzstream is highly capable. Although it is not easily apparent when you are using the software. I would highly recommend watching some instructional videos to see all what it can do. It is very easy to customize to your individual needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recently, we had started to do an outreach campaign. We are looking for blogs/news sources that deal with a particular profession. We want to make a big of a list as possible. Buzzstream allows me to move quicker through the sites finding contact info as well as make notes that will be important to me and the rest of the team when they work with the list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to create and use email templates for both long term campaigns and special, personalized emails. I also like how easy it is to keep track of sent emails and save contacts. It is very good for individual marketing as well as for larger groups. I highly recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Though some of their features are very handy and unique, I feel like some of them take time to learn and get used to. For me, it was the project folders. They were useful once I got used to them, but I feel like I would have appreciated them more if they were easier to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this especially if you need help with digital organization. If you're not sure if you'll like it, they have a great starter's package that is inexpensive and ideal for small businesses and individuals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This program really helps with customer and collaborative outreach. It keeps contacts and templates organized and makes outreach much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

Every blog post we write, we build out a campaign in BuzzStream to everyone we link back to and to any other posts. I LOVE how much time BuzzStream saves me. Being able to organize allof your contacts in one place is great as well. The chrome extension makes the entire process very streamlined and easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While I love the chrome extension to organize contacts and potential posts to reach out to, it grabs the wrong contact info all the time.I wish they directly integrated with email Hunter so I didn't have to use two tools to ry and find the best contact for a website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organizing our link building outreach strategy. Automating followups has saved us so much time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & CEO
Retail
What do you like best?

BuzzStream works for anyone that is working in the SEO field! It has literally saved me hours of time and is my go-to tool for all link building needs. The speed that I'm able to research a site, save the key information and launch a pre-crafted email is head spinning (In a good way)! This is one of the SEO tools that I can't live without--it makes link building and link tracking a whole lot easier. BuzzStream likely wouldn't be a good fit for anyone that isn't particularly working in the SEO field. I can't imagine this would replace a dedicated email tracking system or be used to send email drips. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much of anything. I’ve enjoyed the platform for the better part of 2 years Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PR & Marketing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

You can create and save as many email templates as you want for your email campaign and when you outreaching people, you don't need to copy & paste that text from one message to another.

Also, you can set for autofill [name], [company], [link to/from], etc.

It automatically searches for contact info, emails, phone numbers when you download a link of a website or a file with a bunch of links. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What is not very convenient is that the service can only track replies from emails you provided directly (like mary.stuart@bbc.com), so therefore if another person (say, john.galt@bbc.com) from the same company you reached out would reply to your email, Buzzstream still will do all the follow-ups that you scheduled to the original email (mary.stuart@bbc.com). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to reach out to large groups of people through emails and BuzzStream just saved my time. It would take hours if I were doing it by myself manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

I REALLY like the fact that BuzzStream does all the work for me and then makes it extremely easy to navigate and use! You can add easily add contacts, you can easily flip between sites and add the best opportunities to your account, You can develop a larger outreach when using Buzzstream, and if you do need more information on a website you are looking at, BuzzStream will provide any information needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The pricing can be a little steep to get the best usage of BuzzStream, but if you are needing more outreach to your audience then the prices won't be such a problem. If you are a smaller business though, it can exceed certain budgets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need help with any research opportunities and building lists of any kind of business you want to be associated with, go with BuzzStream. Pretty affordable compared to other companies I've researched too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the business problem of wasting time on researching and outsourcing, so we save time. Buzzstream can help you outsource and even suggests new outcomes to research that you be doing already. We are a more influential Company then what we started off with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Telecommunications Specialist
What do you like best?

On Buzzstream you can create team projects and assign tasks to certain team members. You can also create calender to do items as well as create reminders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great product. Great customer service team and site. A great addition for any team leader. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to communicate with other team members to create projects and assign tasks . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IA
What do you like best?

I love that it’s user friendly! This program is so easy to use even for beginnings! I had no idea what I was doing but BuzzStream is set up so easy that really it’s not hard at all Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really don’t have any thing that I dislike at this moment! It’s really great all around and anybody can use it no matter is they are a beginner or are more advanced! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My goal with buzzstream is to just reach others with my content! I hope that it’s helpful for everyone that watches Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

I love everything about Buzzstream. It’s easy to use and easy to follow! I’d suggest that everyone uses Buzzstream for their media needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have any complaints about it! I love it! Maybe add a little bit more contact information for the reader and writer but that’s about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I solved the reaching out to the public problem. I’m able to get a grip on what they want to see and execute it perfectly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can customize email templates. You can use this for link and outreach building and it works perfectly. With the customized email template, you can save it and use it later when doing a quick email. It is a very fast and easy program and I wouldn’t use anything else! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only real problem I have incurred is that the company is very slow at responding to my emails when I have a question or problem. If they were to fix that then it would be an A+ company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As stated above, it’s very quick and easy, especially with the templates that you can save. They have a Google Chrome extension that just makes it even faster! Super intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EM
What do you like best?

It's a fantastic tool to use to make link building in SEO. I like to work on Link building as it is traditionally a convoluted process and BuzzSteam makes it easy to keep track of my communications successes. The Chrome browser add on is one of the best features we could get of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have got only one issue and that is the occasional buzzmarker often glitches/crashes or is unable to stay stable, Email trails are often found getting lost/not updating correctly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The features it have are exactly what's needed when doing outreach for my business and for brand and authority building for making my work a lot easier, Marketing has never been this easy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assembler
What do you like best?

Software works well very helpful efficient works very well for my needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Na I currently have no dislikes at this moment for this item Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tons saves me alot of time and makes my job easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

Buzzstream is very user friendly and my go to program. It is easy to navigate and to teach new employees how to use , no contract is also a plus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Having a custom plan it is quite expensive - around $999 a month, however there are different plans. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

do it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Custom plans, built list of influencers, maintaining relationships, and managing campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to create hundreds of templates based on project needs. This software also allows me to add multiple e-mail addresses for campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

user-friendliness of the platform. Some tabs are not clear to what it can do for users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do request a trial of the product before buying, I learned so much about the platform before we choose this software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're able to save costs and times by easily managing our e-mails and contacts in one platform. This has been a game-changer for my team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gerald Brown
What do you like best?

BuzzStream is a remarkably easy platform. BuzzStream has many functions that can help the day-to-day. It also helps to manage link-building. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about BuzzStream. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use this platform for ease with influencing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

BuzzStream is a good platform for tracking certain marketing and PR efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.