Awario

Awario is a smart way to monitor, engage, and impact the Web for businesses and individuals alike. Take a moment to set up an alert with AWAR.IO by simply entering your keywords, and never miss an important conversation again.

Work for Awario?

Learning about Awario?

Awario Reviews

Ask Awario a Question
Showing 19 Awario reviews
Awario review by Dale P.
Dale P.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Awario
Awario review by Jasem Y.
Jasem Y.

"Mention Monitoring for Social"

What do you like best?

Unique and different from Hootsuite, etc. - specifically geared toward mention management.

What do you dislike?

No integrations with outside applications, makes it super difficult to get triggers and alerts where you want them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple and clean mention monitoring service this is it, for a great price. The only downside is the lack of integrations with outside apps. If you are concerned about price, Awario is also great on the price side of mention monitoring tools. Overall, I'm sure if you get in now as a legacy user, Aware will be adding many high level integrations in their road map builds as the further build out the platform and take feedback from their users. Right now, it is a great tool to introduce you to the mention monitoring industry.

Business reputation mention management. Realized it is easily managed from one platform.

What Social Media Monitoring solution do you use?

Awario review by Katy F.
Katy F.

"User for a year"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the visuals the most about Awario. There are several almost interactive functions within the app or desktop site. I loved seeing where our followers, influencers, and users are, all over the world! As you scroll your mouse around, different information and pop-ups will appear! Making the site more fun than work.

What do you dislike?

I did dislike it's sort of vague-ness. Some of the metrics seem either pointless or lack depth. The reporting was fine however. Also, you can only fine-tune your searches so much so you may get irrelevant notifications or results. For instance, if a Twitter user has a similar name to yours, their tweets will show in your feed

Recommendations to others considering the product

If finding where your shoppers, users, followers, infulencers, mentions are located, Awario is right for you.

We wanted to see everything that mentioned our company name. Awario helped us crawl the world wide web for just that.

Awario review by Joshua J.
Joshua J.

"Incredible tool for turning cold calls into 'hot calls'"

What do you like best?

1. The way that Awario works (ie hunting down mentions of our product across social media) means that we can find out with almost no effort (just the initial search setup) who is talking about us, what they are saying, and where they are saying it. While some may use this as a "brand management" tool, for us its become a way to determine who to prioritize in out 'reach out' program.

What do you dislike?

1. Responsiveness on the dashboard is sometimes a bit slow when I'm in China (however, most of my other SaaS apps are affected this way too, not just an Awario issue).

2. While Awario offers both fully-automated (ie pick and choose) search configuration and more sophisticated (fully manual) boolean search configurations, it would be great if there was more easily accessible support for setting up boolean searches. The info is there, just have to click away from your current search to find which i find frustrating at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in niche market where keywords for your business are relatively unique, then i HIGHLY recommend this! For example, i grow coffee and our farm names are very unique, so 90% mentions of our farm name on social media directly lead back to our business. If your business was dependant on less unique keywords, then Awario can still work for you, just more work required to mine the most helpful data :)

Prioritizing cold calls

Prioritizing social media platform target

Determining keywords for our IG hashtags

Awario review by Syafiqa M.
Syafiqa M.

"Social Media Listening Tool to Monitor Brands Effectively"

What do you like best?

Simple interface that provides essential information for monitoring brands' activities. Leads; its latest feature helps me tremendously in doing my PESTEL and SWOT analysis.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is a strong word. I rather use rooms for improvement:-

- Hourly-statistic histogram in 'Mentions' statistics

- 'Alert comparison' for all alerts instead of only three alerts

- 24 hours ago/1 day ago "date range" in the alert setting

Customised sentiment analysis on specific brands/topics (positive, negative and neutral). The exported CSV provides me with essential parameters to curate report.I can only complement my findings with the current and future trends, thanks to 'Leads' feature.

Awario review by Maria M.
Maria M.

"Makes social media management a much easier job"

What do you like best?

It's a good software that tracks mentions of my brand on social media. I check it daily to find relevant questions, comments, complaints etc and reply to them from the app without having to go to every social media platform. I find this very convenient. Also, I react to mentions from different accounts, depending on who'd be a more credible persona to react.

What do you dislike?

It's a relatively new tool and sometimes some features don't work, but they get fixed quickly.

Customer service and tracking ROI - I think it's very important to see the reaction to marketing campaigns online, and that's what I do using Awario.

Awario review by Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.

"best value for money tool on the market"

What do you like best?

Awario has great analytics - it shows mentions' locations, languages, sources, etc. It's easy to filter out unnecessary authors. In the end you get a handy report with all necessary stats and you can get an idea of the brand's place on social media just by looking at it.

What do you dislike?

Awario shows mention's sentiment, but it's not always right. However, it's been improving.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely have a go at it - there's a free 14-day trial

I discovered lots of mentions of my brand on social media platforms that I now reply to. I've managed to find a good number of new customers this way!

Awario review by Jeff L.
Jeff L.

"Good for monitoring basic mentions. More complex keywords requires finesse."

What do you like best?

Useful to stay on top of social media that mentions your domain or keywords.

What do you dislike?

If you're using very broad keywords, results are not very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For facebook, twitter, instagram, it does a decent job. Reddit still needs some work. It can find topics in subreddits, but you can't filter by comments or filter down to specific subreddits yets.

I'm trying to find content that relates to my blog to engage with.

Awario review by Anthony G.
Anthony G.

"Great tool, easy to use"

What do you like best?

it's very fast and simple to setup, gives you great information really quickly, and you can share reports with your clients via a link. The design is clean and simple — everything seems to be right where you would expect it to be, which makes for a very intuitive and user-friendly experience.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to export pdf reports, and that's currently only possible with the standard print option. A well-formatted pdf export option would be great

Responding to mentions on social media, and also keyword and competitor research.

Awario review by Miguel B.
Miguel B.

"Ultimate SMM tool."

What do you like best?

Awario found data which most of the same tools could not or at least does it much cheaper.

Their Boolean Search is quite complicated, but very useful. Especially when the responsive support helped to figure out how it works.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see more guides which would help me better understand some terms and values.

I use Awario for promotion of my own brand.

Awario review by Rommel C.
Rommel C.

"The Best Brand Monitoring Tool and keeps getting Better!!"

What do you like best?

Easy setup and the boolean search, definitely, are its best features. In-app previews and Interacting with social mentions within the app are also a plus.

What do you dislike?

At the moment, for web agencies, allocating resources per client is laborious work to monitor and adjust to avoid hitting your monthly cap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With so much clutter and noise online, Awario helps focus your attention to what matters with your brand and better service your customers. Stop reading this and get it now!

Brand reputation, competitor analysis, and lead generation.

Awario review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Great app for Social Media & Web Monitoring Tool"

What do you like best?

I like so much that the app it's very easy to use. I see so much value in their deeper analysis for Social Media, everything in one place. Great to set alerts and create reports.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that my first time using it, I needed few hours to see deeper results. After that it works great and very fast.

I use Awario to have a global view of my business brand in seconds. The app has a great value for companies and entrepreneurs. I've moved from Hootsuite to Awario.

Awario review by Martha H.
Martha H.

"Allows us to keep our finger on the pulse of social media"

What do you like best?

Awario compliments our working day and does not consume it. It allows us to keep our fingers on the pulse and to not feel overwhelmed that we may have missed an important opportunity. Part of our daily activity and a must for every business.

What do you dislike?

I simply like it. No faults. I i really had to find one it is additional push notifications. Not a big deal when I get daily email notifications

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use and not time consuming

Media and news coverage monitoring

Awario review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"A great blend of brand monitoring and lead gen"

What do you like best?

Awario's great at what it promises - finding mentions of any keywords or phrases across social and the web. Tracking brands and competitors is fairly straightforward with a 2-minute setup. However, the real deal are the custom "Boolean" alerts that let you put up some really complex queries and find customers complaining about a competitor or interested in your service.

What do you dislike?

I'm really looking forward to Reddit monitoring (I'm told it's coming in a few weeks).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to get the hang of Boolean searches - those are incredibly smart and flexible

Brand monitoring (for my own brand and competitors) and social selling.

Awario review by Jason A.
Jason A.

"Awario to know your internet presence and those of your competitors"

What do you like best?

I like being able to know when I'm mentioned online. Awario pushes this information to me.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike, Awario makes you realize how much information is online about everyone, our competitors, and possible opportunities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Awario. It works!

Monitoring our internet presence as well as the competiion, and finding new opportunities online.

Awario review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"AWAR.IO is TOO aware"

What do you like best?

They had very responsive customer service and really wanted to help make sure we were happy with our experience and results.

What do you dislike?

The net they cast was far too broad for a local, regional, or even U.S.-only based company. Their algorithm searches internationally, so I was receiving results from China, Russia, and other foreign entities. None were even in English. It was explained that they will have the ability to narrow searches in about 6 months. The results were much too broad for us and few were relevant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use it unless you're an international organization.

Our reason for wanting to know what was being said about us was to monitor our external reputation and customer experience. Of course, we also want to know who is picking up our press releases and publishing news about our organization.

Awario review by Adrian N.
Adrian N.

"24/7 Web Monitoring"

What do you like best?

Very fast Twitter updates and the ability to respond, retweet and like directly inside the tool.

What do you dislike?

Missing some website mentions but so does other similar products that I have tested.

Monitor the web for brand mentions.

Awario review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Dishonest Sales Tactics"

What do you like best?

simple review system, but not a lot of benefits at the basic level.

What do you dislike?

Refused to upgrade to the service I paid for. Confrontational back and forth with customer support. Lack of responsibility to honor commitment with users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for a more reliable company that honors their commitments.

None now, as the basic level is less usefull.

Awario review by User

"Great way to get a pulse on the world"

What do you like best?

Nice user interface and great searching system to find stuff you would have never seen before

What do you dislike?

Could have more data backing up the platform

Finding mentions of brands across the internet

Learning about Awario?

* We monitor all Awario reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.