Apple Support Number

Apple Support Number offers Apple customer service for MacBook, iPad, iPhone and iTunes.

Work for Apple Support Number?

Learning about Apple Support Number?

Apple Support Number Reviews

Showing 14 Apple Support Number reviews
Apple Support Number review by Darrell H.
Darrell H.

"Apple, The Good Apple"

What do you like best?

Reliable and 24/7 for certain escalations. I was able to use this in highliting benefits of apple support to guide friends and customers to an alternative route to getting support from apple.

What do you dislike?

the changing between representatives and departments is a bit excessive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep in mind that most interactions with any apple rep, will be there to tend to all needs. They will ask proper questions and connect empathetically. Assume positive intent that all reps are genuinely assisting.

Getting my devices all streamlined and communicating with one another to reduce hiccups with staff or product developers.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Apple Support Number
Apple Support Number review by Kevin K.
Kevin K.

"Great Support Team but with longer wait time"

What do you like best?

I had Apple Support with my MacBook Air and utilized this Apple Support Number to get to their customer service department for help. Their toll free number is 1-800-MY-APPLE (800-692-7753) and helps you out with myriad of issues, including fixing my business MacBook Air laptop over the phone if needed.

What do you dislike?

One caveat/ catch is that you need to be enrolled in the Apple Care program to get the full support from the customer care department. The package itself cost per annum or other basis and can cost you quite a bit if you want to be enrolled in the program for a while. Luckily, some companies can reimburse the cost being enrolled with the plan (as I did) but one may need to think about enrolling in the program for the full benefit and care provided via the Apple Support Number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just make sure that you are enrolled in their customer support care with your Apple Product so that you can get the best help needed with calling the Apple Support Number.

With Apple Support Number, I can get my laptop fixed over the phone while interacting with them as they can control and fix my laptop remotely as I provide the serial number for the laptop. Because of this, I didn't have to leave my work to get my laptop fixed and continue to stay at work and get the laptop fixed during my working hours.

What Other IT Security solution do you use?

Apple Support Number review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Good Support"

What do you like best?

We all dread dealing with customer service, however, the customer service is usually on top of addressing the issue in a fairly quick manner. Due to the type of work I do, time is always important, so getting issues resolved quickly is a necessity.

What do you dislike?

It's fairly simple, which could be a good or bad thing depending on the person. I wish they would add a few more features to optimize its potential, but its sufficient to meet the needs of the consumer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best part about it is additional iOS devices or Mac computers will not increase the cost if that is a concern. Since we have multiple computers this is a must for us.

At our office most of the desktops are MAC and naturally issues occur with the devices time to time.

Apple Support Number review by Shae M.
Shae M.

"Occasional long wait times, but great service. "

What do you like best?

I used Apple Support for iPhone, Apple Watch, and a MacBook. Apple Support has always been reliable and knowledgeable. Support staff has always been professional and cheerful and are helpful when walking through a solution or helping to schedule a repair booking.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there can be a long wait time. That should be expected when using these types of services. The service that you get in return is well worth the wait.

They are great at helping to solve problems without having to lose hardware accessibility. If it is a problem that can be fixed remotely, there is no need to send your hardware elsewhere. Also it makes scheduling repair appointments much easier.

Apple Support Number review by User in Music
User in Music

"Worthless"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that they will at least try to direct you to where you need to be to resolve an issue. however when you actually need assistance outside of your 90 days.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the pricing of apple support if you are in need of assistance, the KB or knowledge base is your best bet. because the employees read them word for word and then expect you to do as they say. when you could save the cash and simply look up the resolution yourself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at the Knowledge Base! It will save you time and Money. Support Yourself!

Lack or equipment and functionality.

Apple Support Number review by Tony Q.
Tony Q.

"The best support for consumer electronic companies. "

What do you like best?

Immediate support, super easy to find the right support, across all channels (Twitter, YouTube etc.)

What do you dislike?

The service is really good, I don't really have anything dislike, to be honest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just feel free to head to https://support.apple.com/

For business purposes, we were looking for eligibility to join Device Enrollment Program and Apple School Manager. After the conversation, we had a better understanding of both programs and the eligibility details.

Apple Support Number review by User in Architecture & Planning
User in Architecture & Planning

"Very helpful"

What do you like best?

I like the convenience, they seem like they really are trying hard to fix your problems, they take their time and really try to understand your problem. My issues are usually resolved within a day or two.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I can say about disliking the service, I have never had to wait long, they give you the option to call you back so the only problem Is if you end up playing phone tag.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When considering the cost of the product the support cost is understandable.

Efficiency, they solve the problems fast and you can get back to working.

Apple Support Number review by User in Newspapers
User in Newspapers

"Review Apple Support"

What do you like best?

The Apple Support number was easy to find and the team was quick and efficient in helping solve my problems.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the wait times can be a little longer than I would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have patience through the wait times or call in off-time hours when lines are less busy.

Apple Support Number was great to have when my computer/phone software failed and I was in a pinch. They helped me come up with quick solutions or figure out if I needed to bring my product in store for further inspections.

Apple Support Number review by Livia S.
Livia S.

"Good service but not very knowledgeable "

What do you like best?

They have friendly support employees. They put in god effort to try to help you.

What do you dislike?

Their level of knowledge. They end up referring you to the Apple Store to solve your problem.

Giving employees the option to contact Apple Support Number at their convenience.

Apple Support Number review by Consultant

"Apple Support Number"

What do you like best?

Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. They work to quickly get your issues resolved. Apple support has some of the best customer service.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the holding wait time can be a pain because of the high call volume, but I love how knowledgeable the staff always seems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We're still new to this and getting the hang of things so, no complaints yet.

We were locked out of our account but the representative was very helpful with solving our issue. Always nice, fast, and polite service.

Apple Support Number review by Carmen G.
Carmen G.

"Slow Reply"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to put in a report for a problem.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how long it takes to get a reply or how unnecessary information they require.

Usually, report unwanted crashed.

Apple Support Number review by Dineshq K.
Dineshq K.

"Dinesh Apple Support Number"

What do you like best?

Apple Support Number is best known for QoS

What do you dislike?

At times, wait is too long or need to go thru more then 1 layer of service

I mainly use it for self business

Apple Support Number review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Helpful "

What do you like best?

Helpful person to talk to about issues that couldn’t otherwise be resolved.

What do you dislike?

There was somewhat of a lengthy wait time.

I am able to resolve issues more quickly because I don’t have to wait for an email response.

Apple Support Number review by User in Government Relations
User in Government Relations

"Apple"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and its efficient when used probably

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about this product. It's not difficult to use

Computer issues

Learning about Apple Support Number?

* We monitor all Apple Support Number reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.