5pm

Showing 11 5pm reviews
Philip T.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about 5pm
Jane R.

"Great product and great customer service!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy 5pm is to use. Everything is pretty intuitive, so the learning curve is short.The way it's set up also makes it easy to adapt to the particular needs of the business. And they have AWESOME customer service: prompt, responsive, and courteous.

What do you dislike?

The way the time-tracking widget always disappears from my icon tray. I'd think it was a problem with my computer, but others I know who use 5pm have reported the same issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One of the things I love about 5pm is that it's not overwhelming. Some other programs are so complicated and fancy it takes more time to set them up and use them than it does to do the work you're trying to track. 5pm is easy to get the hang of, so you can focus on what needs to be done.

Tracking multiple projects, clients, jobs, and contractors, and managing deadlines. Having one place to keep all the information everyone needs to get jobs done, in a place that can be accessed from any computer, means stuff doesn't get overlooked or forgotten.

What Project Management solution do you use?

AH
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Perfect for Task Deadline Support"

What do you like best?

The product is easy to set up by allowing the administrator to input tasks and project team member detail. I specifically liked the feature to add a start and end date.

What do you dislike?

I am unsure how to receive a deadline notification. I would like to be reminded of upcoming deadlines and not sure if that feature is not available or if I was unable to find and set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have used Trello in the past and I like the look and feel of this product better. The reporting functionality is perfect for sharing progress with the project team and keeping track of effort certification.

The product allow the project manager to set the administrative rights for the project team, thus allowing separate privileges for particular team members. 5PM is a great tool to keep track and report on projects, especially with a high amount of action items all due at different times in the project life-cycle.

"Support was amazing"

What do you like best?

Their willingness to provide customization for our specific needs is rare these days and very much appreciated!

What do you dislike?

We don't "dislike" anything. There are areas that would be great to see improved, and that is where the great customer service comes into play. They want to make their product better, so they listen and work with the customer. Anyone in this business know that it is a process. Nothing is ever perfect out of the gate. and once it seems like you're there, times and technology changes, and the strive to improve continues.

This question should be "What could be improved", not "what do you dislike".

5pm gives us the ability to keep our entire workflow organized. The customer service is truly amazing. They helped us customize the software to fit our specific needs.

Lora Z.

"Keep it Simple and Productive"

What do you like best?

For a simple project management tool that is online, always visible and great for tracking use 5pm. When our project went from a development stage to a maintenance stage I switched from an expensive PM tool to 5pm and have been very happy.

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to sort by multiple columns. I can sort by myself for example, but not by my tasks and then by date.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for something easy to use, not tons of bells and whistles for monitoring your project, this is excellent.

I am able to monitor our project no matter where I am. I can keep up with what my team is doing and can add documents, comments and even emails right into the software.

Amy B.

"Not bad for basic Project Management"

What do you like best?

It is easy to access and relatively easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't care for the reporting feature much.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The reporting is a bit clunky, but once things are set up right, it does make recording time spent on projects a breeze. It's relatively basic, but my company has been using it for years.

I manage my software trainings projects on 5pm from start to finish. I record notes, time spent, etc. It does help me keep track of my available time for each project. I use the web version, just because I can access it anywhere.

"Good for Project Management"

What do you like best?

I like that our team is able to stay on the same page with projects. It also helps eliminate the number of emails received.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's difficult to search for previous projects that have been completed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

On board as many employees as possible to eliminate uneducated users

We are trying to stay as efficient as possible with a large team. 5pm has allowed us to do that, as long as all team members are using the software appropriately.

AH
Administrator in Higher Education

"Good experience with 5pm"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the ease of navigation throughout the site, and the layout of the system. It's easy to find information and keep our team on track.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is that everyone on our team doesn't use the program to its fullest extent. It can be overwhelming to some as there are so many levels of usability.

We are able to keep our entire team on task and on deadline.

UR
User in Research

"5PM User"

What do you like best?

I enjoy how collaborative the system is; it's useful to share the project with people.

What do you dislike?

It can be clunky to use - sometimes you end up having to click through the same few things to find or update stuff.

We are using it to manage a large, long term project. It helps keep us on track and also provide updates and timelines for the higher ups.

"Great for Startups"

What do you like best?

No credit card required for trial.

powerful project & task management app with an intuitive interface - everything within a click or two

Easy to use - no training required!

What do you dislike?

Dated interface

Not much on reporting but still you can get average

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You need to be open-minded, and think from simple collaboration tool

Day to day PM task

AI
Administrator in Internet

"Good program "

What do you like best?

Works great with groups can used to be collaborate with teams effectively.

What do you dislike?

Not sure I dislike anything about it at all.

Solves crucial deadlines by working with teams effectively.

Learning about 5pm?

* We monitor all 5pm reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.