Zymplify

Zymplify is an all-in-one sales and marketing automation software.

Work for Zymplify?

Learning about Zymplify?

Zymplify Reviews

Ask Zymplify a Question
Showing 29 Zymplify reviews
Dan M.

"A very solid, affordable alternative to HubSpot"

What do you like best?

I like the variety of options, the fullness of the interconnectivity, and the options for your inbound campaigns according to the many different marketing channels. It works well internationally, so it's flexible per client based on the type of English you need to use (and I'm certain other languages will prove it's flexibility as well).

What do you dislike?

They could be a little bit stronger when it comes to integrations, but that is something I only find to be a minor quibble, not a full-on flaw. I'm yet to try out the analytics side, so will hold fire on that until a later date.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's an affordable alternative and long-term prospect, as they are at a stage where they'd like to partner with you provided you can bring some clients along. The product itself is reliable and joins up all of your main digital marketing channels effectively.

We're helping clients realise the benefits of inbound marketing campaigns and automation, all in one package. The problems they have encountered were the manpower and know-how to take on inbound/automation in house.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zymplify
Carol B.

"Zymplify an ideal platform to identify and control your marketing strategies"

What do you like best?

Zymplify is an ideal platform to identify and control your marketing strategies, it gives me the ability to manage performance, visits and publications on all my social sites on a single platform, it is very impressive the ability it offers me to create campaigns with infinity of varieties

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it seems to me that the updates that involve my target audience are not in real time, however I think Zymplify is on the right track and will improve those shortcomings

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zymplify is the most practical way to save time and money in analyzing your marketing strategies, and the best thing is that you can start free until you master the platform, later on your own you can decide whether or not to use the different plans that have payment. We recommend using the software in its free version and enjoy all the features that have

I was looking to manage and control all my marketing campaigns, my social networks, interactions and more in one place, that's why I accepted the recommendation of a friend to start using Zymplify. The platform is sensational and has a professional support that gives you true advice if you do not have enough knowledge to progress with Marketing

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

Emma G.

"essential marketing tool"

What do you like best?

Zymplify has transformed how we first find and then engage with potential new customers. With their easy to manage email campaigns and tracking social media & advertising channels in one place we are able to constantly monitor campaign performance. Receiving qualified leads means we get to have better quality conversations from the outset.

Easy to use CRM that tracks and moves leads through the sales cycle

What do you dislike?

Would love it if we could get images to use in our templates suggested

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an easy to use marketing solution with good CRM functions and taylored customer support then Zymplify is the solution you need.

Reaching and tracking potential new leads/customers through the sales cycle

Good easy to use CRM to track potential new customers

Delivering content in a structured manner that delivers better qualified leads.

Zymplify enables us to present a strong brand with a consistent message in a very busy market place (recruitment software)

Angela B.

"The Zymplify Platform has enabled us to centralise our marketing efforts its great!"

What do you like best?

The scheduling of social posts in advance, also the SMS feature which is an unusual added bonus. Building customer specific personas helps us to ensure that our content is on point and what that audience wants to see to ensure a high level of engagement. The ability to automate our entire customer journey is valuable and to be able to see all our campaigns run in real time. The tracking capabilities and reporting allows us to monitor at a glance how each of our campaigns are performing ensuring we can track what campaigns are working for us. And to know that we can pick up the phone at any time to one of the Zymplify team who are always willing to help and guide us in the right direction.

What do you dislike?

Honestly so far there is nothing that i dislike about the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this product if you are resource poor in times of managing your marketing efforts.

As an SME with a small number of employees the platform saves us time and money while helping us engage and tailor our marketing efforts to our specific target market in a really straight forward way. In the past we found that marketing in general was hard to keep on top of as we were using a lot of different software and paying a lot of different vendors while not really being able to work out any ROI. With Zymplify all our marketing efforts are centralised on one platform which runs in real time enabling us to see a visible ROI and also to figure out what campaigns are working for our business. By using the platform the quality of our inbound leads has increased which is very positive as these leads have a high potential of becoming our future customers.

Caitriona M.

"Zymplify is the Future "

What do you like best?

I love the time saving element of using the automated email journeys. I save much time and generate so many leads and whilst I'm able to do other work. I also love the support, I simply submit a ticket and get a response back really quickly.

What do you dislike?

There is not a single thing that I dislike about the platform. I love it all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to save time, money and effort, if you want to be properly supported, if you want to understand your full marketing function from first click to close - USE ZYMPLIFY!!

I'm able to generate leads quickly using email journeys, I am able to attribute my marketing ROI to specific channels, and understand exactly what campaigns are working best. It is invaluable to me to be able to launch all my campaigns from one place - no more logging in and out of multiple platforms.

Lauren K.

"Zymplify is a lifesaver!"

What do you like best?

Its marketing automation features are incredibly useful and efficient particularly the new Journeys feature which has saved us so much time.

We required a platform to enable us to track new leads and engage visitors to our website straight away and Zymplify has provided that for us and so much more.

What do you dislike?

I would like the builder to be more flexible with dragging images etc.

It has saved us so much time and money, it has allowed us to do the work of 20 marketers, with a team of five. We are now able to schedule social posts, email campaigns and have all our marketing content stored on the one platform. We can track and measure which campaigns are working for us and adjust our marketing strategies accordingly. Not to mention Zymplify has aided us in delivering sizable results, our inbound leads grew 10 times within a year!

IO
Internal Consultant in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Fantastic Customer Service and Flexibility"

What do you like best?

The team of people working on the various projects we are working on are fantastic. Always available for any queries i may have and they are not afraid to point out where we might be going wrong with our approach. Becky, Jemma and Carly have been particularly proactive which is exactly what we need. This pro activeness has really helped to strengthen our product offering and we are on the right track to deliver the 'gold standard' of this type of lead generation. Zymplify's willingness to understand our business and specific requirements has also really helped to drive a successful implementation.

What do you dislike?

There are no specific dislikes. The standard commercial model on which Zymplify operates is not fully compatible with the outsourcing model which I operate which can sometimes cause a sticking point, however, I must stress that the team have been incredibly flexible and creative when looking at solutions for this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The technology platform itself has an incredible amount of features and the support team are incredibly helpful and honest.

Two things: B2B lead generation for a large UK Telco and B2C lead generation for a brand that we own. With the B2B project, it is often a challenge to generate any significant volume of leads. Zymplify have designed a new approach which will be unique in the sector and help us to drive the volume we need. For B2C we are utilizing the extensive experience within Zymplify to support our existing lead generation.

Rachel S.

"Great platform to integrate key marketing components!"

What do you like best?

Zymplify’s marketing automation platform helps integrate key marketing components such as email, web visitor tracking, social media and paid advertising in an easy to use, intuitive way.

What do you dislike?

I knew that implementing new software can have challenges. What I liked about Zymplify was that they were there with me every step of the way and invested in my success.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We have been growing rapidly since we opened and our goal is to expand the brand through additional locations. I don’t believe we would be able to achieve that goal without Zymplify’s expertise and platform.

Zymplify’s product and services are really great for any small or medium sized business.

I can send a tweet, post to Facebook, generate email campaigns and digital ads to targeted audiences and track who is visiting my website and where they are coming from.

"All in one, Proficient Marketing tool "

What do you like best?

-The dashboard where I see all the performance of my campaigns in one place.

-The ability to map out campaigns using journeys targeting personas.

-The ability to create landing pages, and other forms to attack traffic

-The social post scheduler too has a feature where I can save all my graphics and order them in different folders.

-the detail traffic stats, identifying where the traffic is coming from and what they do on my sites.

What do you dislike?

-As the social post scheduler is one of my most used features, there is room for improvement in the links sharing. As it won't display the headlines or titles of the links instead it does display a short random url.

Having a better camping planning, including paid, social in one place, and the ability to track the performance in one place.

Tim M.

"V Positive with some reservations "

What do you like best?

The ability to build and manage campaigns, to present to clients a system that is impressive, and the measurement dashboard.

What do you dislike?

There are still a few things that the team are finding restrictive, in and around tracking and linking to analytics. There are some limitations on design and posting on social - eg attaching video

Presenting that we are different than the in-house person or ad agency. Showing the campaigns to client and letting them know what is going on.

Mark B.

"The best thing about this system is the team behind it."

What do you like best?

I like the enthusiastic support and knowledge which has made me look at Marketing in a completely different way. The ability of the software is incredible too Omni Channel marketing with full reporting and delivery suite. It's early days but so far so good!!

What do you dislike?

I have not come accross anything I dislike yet.

Simplified my workflow and save lots of time from managing numerous platforms.

"Very useful tool"

What do you like best?

Having the ability to manage all of your social posts & Social Media channels in the one place. Also being able to measure the performance of each and seeing if it is actually working. Its essentially a platform that reviews its own performance.

What do you dislike?

Have had some bugs or glitches in the past which posted the same post multiple times on a twitter. Still not sure how this happened.

Working at solving our recruitment & marketing. There has been an increase in the number of applications we have received since using the platform. Also this saves time as you can schedule posts rather than doing it everyday.

AC
Administrator in Construction

"Great customer service and marketing solution"

What do you like best?

If you are struggling for time to market, this is an ideal solution because it amalgamates many marketing activities under one solid easy to use interface.

What do you dislike?

Each time there is an update/interface redesign, we tend to lose key functions that stop us from being able to work at the same speed we were used to. Clearing caches only go so far.

Top to bottom reporting - I am able to see how many leads come in from where, and who has been assigned to leads once qualified. I can get a full breakdown of many different types of reports. Cost vrs sales analysis, sales conversions etc

Anthony M.

"A Great Email Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

Zymplify is so easy to use and it completely takes the hassle out of your email marketing

What do you dislike?

My only dislike (and it's not a major concern but would make my life easier), is that certain info needs to be inputted with each new campaign that is the same info each time and could benefit from being static or pre-populated info.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product for email marketing and a great team behind the product should you require any support or guidance

Automating our email marketing with Zymplify has saved us countless man hours and helped to generate new business leads.

James M.

"Helped consolidate marketing activity into a single platform "

What do you like best?

As an SME, time spent on marketing can be limited. Zymplify allow us to use our limited time focus on one platform to do all our marketing activities. Campaigns can all be linked through social media, emails and website activity.

What do you dislike?

Very little to dislike. Full integration with Instagram is probably the only issue we have come across. However support and work arounds are great.

In an SME, marketing time is limited with no specific marketing team. Focus can be given to a signal platform to cover all marketing activity and to see the results as they happen.

"Great for Small Businesses "

What do you like best?

Definitely use if you are thinking of staring a business this program allows you a plethora of solutions in order to get your business off the ground. You are able to personalize your business and you have access to multiple tools that will help further your business. I like that you also have access to speaking with someone on the marketing team if you need assistance.

What do you dislike?

I think that they need to have more people on the marketing team. Sometimes it can be difficult to reach someone, but once you do get in touch they are very helpful and knowledgeable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take your time ans ask questions

I am able to get my business off the ground and operating efficiently.

Brian F.

"great value for monry"

What do you like best?

The training is great as I am a novice re marketing and they spend a lot of time showing you through the processes

What do you dislike?

SO FAR NOTHING, i HAVE ENJOYED THE EXPERIENCE SO FAR AND LOOKING FORWARD TO IMPLEMENTING

marketing and web awareness

Niall D.

"Effective platform to combine all sales and marketing activities"

What do you like best?

The ability to have all marketing resources in one effective dashboard

What do you dislike?

Calendar for scheduling content and posts could do with some updates

Better analysis of email campaigns, concentrated lead generation efforts, visibility of website visitors

Jo M.

"Excellent way of working through and combining your marketing efforts"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the connectivity between all the channels

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, an upgrade changes things and one has to find your way a bit.

Tracking a process of getting customers to completion

"Great, so far!"

What do you like best?

social media automation, pop-up forms, lead generation capabilities

What do you dislike?

importing groups into zymplify from constant contact. i wish i had more feedback but honestly have not utilized many functionalities as of yet.

lead gen is a huge priority for us. This will definitely help us gauge where in the process our users are. just started using the software so we haven't received any benefits yet.

Agency

"Great tool and service"

What do you like best?

The tool is powerful and intuitive, allowing you to manage all aspects of a digital campaign. The services and support offered on top of the tool are well handled and professional.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about this product..

Provides a good MA platform for social media marketing and email tools. Better than other tools we have used previously.

AM

"Hmm..."

What do you like best?

I don't have any upsides just yet, our fist efforts at setting ups a campaign became bog down in problems and the support was poor.

What do you dislike?

Lack of comprehensive support, had to wait 24hrs to be told what i already knew.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't expect too much.

None at this point in time.

Einar A.

"Great Marketing Automation Software"

What do you like best?

The all inclusive marketing and sales automation capabilities of this software make it invaluable

What do you dislike?

The price is more than made up for by the capabilities of the sales automation functions

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely a worthy solution for sales automation

Both our enterprise level marketing as well as marketing automation is handled seamlessly with this software

Agency

"Great value platform with a very responsive and helpful team"

What do you like best?

Complete platform that offers simple tools that clients can understand. A rounded package that incorporates most of what is needed for digital marketing as a price that makes it affordable for most businesses.

What do you dislike?

Can be a little bit slow and some elements need to be tidied up to really make it excel. Sometimes elements break which can be frustrating for clients.

Mostly marketing automation but also monitoring of results and interactions.

User in Investment Management

"Good marketing program "

What do you like best?

I like that it’s extremely helpful in all areas of social platforms and wrapping them together to a provide an excellent portrayal of your performance on your online campaigns.

What do you dislike?

No negative experiences to submit for this website.

It helps you startup, manage, monitor and examine online social platforms and marketing campaigns by providing a source attribution for any social media or digital engagement.

Learn more about Zymplify

Zymplify Videos

Learning about Zymplify?

* We monitor all Zymplify reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.