Zoho Wiki Reviews & Product Details

What is Zoho Wiki?

Online Portals for Group Collaboration & Knowledge Sharing

Zoho Wiki Details

Online Portals for Group Collaboration & Knowledge Sharing

Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Phone
+1 (888) 900-9646
1996
Austin, TX
@Zoho
8,910 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Zoho offers beautifully smart software to help you grow your business. With over 15 million users worldwide, Zoho's 33+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance and recruitment needs - letting you focus only on your business.

Zoho Wiki Reviews

Showing 34 Zoho Wiki reviews
Already have Zoho Wiki?
Scientific Researcher
Research
What do you like best?

Zoho wiki is a great software for knowledge management and collaborating with globally located teams on certain projects. It has a well designed atom feed, and strong access controls. This gives me master access to all the materials i need to, with a good customizable layout too! I like the storage provided as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't think it is very widely implemented, so there is not much support available for it online. But having said that, I don't get a lot of teammates coming to me with a lot of bug issues regarding zoho wiki. For the most part, it is very simple to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I don't really have any specific recommendations, but the layout and customization features are worth trying for zoho. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use this to collaborate with global researchers for DUNE development, basic file sharing, version control (only for some aspects!), and organize our schemas. I do think that it is very underrated for it's capabilities and is worth using for knowledge management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Specialist
What do you like best?

Firstly, I like the multitude of softwares present in the whole Zoho package. You can create multiple "wikis" or pages to develop your own content. Very scalable and has good storage space for data management. It is also very good for organize the content and brand yourself. The setup is easy and the portal is visually engaging. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The number of users we can add on the wiki is limited. So it is not very good for a large group of collaborators. For smaller groups, it is very helpful though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Wiki has worked well for me on different browsers and different devices. It is a great portal for keeping information centralized and is very engaging. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our team uses Zoho Wiki to manage documents for data analysis research work, and this is an easy to use collaborative tool. It has good access control systems and a great backup option which make it very reliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Intern
Education Management
What do you like best?

There are a lot of features that I love of Zoho Wiki. A few of them are: I absolutely love the live chat option which makes classroom management very easy especially during exams when students are going through your wiki for review notes and want to communicate about some doubts. I also love how easy it is to tag specific users and get notified about your progress, people who viewed your wiki, and customizing your wiki using different templates.

It is also easy to add multiple users to the wiki and collaborate on Research projects, meetings, webminars etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does not have a very straightforward setup process, or a walk through of how to set it up, so it would be great if they can provide a list of all the features provided and how to make the best use of them!

It is also expensive for some of the student teachers to manage classrooms with multiple collaborators. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend looking up the features and others' reviews about this products beforehand to make sure that it provides you with what you're looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have used Zoho Wiki for collaborating with my research group, managing my class students by posting wikis about exam reviews, test reviews and just communicating with my students. it has made e-learning very fun and interactive for both the students, and me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Consultant
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

It is an easy to use knowledge management tool. I like how my colleagues can view and edit my topics. You can customize everything to your taste - logos, layouts or banners. Your topic will look like the way you want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's bad that Zoho can not pull the necessary information from the loaded documents. It would be more convenient to fill out the cards of our users or their resumes (like some programs from ABBYY). We use other Zoho products, only because of this we decided to try the Zoho Wiki, if it were not, we would not find this service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent and most importantly free service. You can keep all the information in one place. It's easy to manage training with the Zoho Wiki. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it as a knowledge base of our company. We publish information about the seminars in it. We are engaged in training our new employees. We also use it for marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Peer Educator
Higher Education
What do you like best?

The pricing structure is great! Complete value for money considering that some of the best features are available for free. The ready made platform for easy sharing and collaboration is really good for small businesses and branding your new products or startups. It is basically an admin's dream considering the amount of templates provided. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You are only provided one wiki in the free version which could be very limiting if you want to work on multiple projects at the same time. The storage space is pretty low as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend giving at least the free version of zoho wiki, a shot, especially if you are a student worker or a small business owner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To generate course materials, manage my notes and projects for work. It is so easy to use and collaborate with a small group using this. I absolutely love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teaching Assistant
Higher Education
What do you like best?

Firstly, I would like to say that the collaborative features that Zoho Wiki has provided are unbeatable. I have tried numerous software for marketing and overall just a place to share ideas about creating innovative products. The templates that are provided on Zoho wiki are excellent and the free version allows 3 people to collaborate together.

It is easy to work in a team through this and ensure that your files are being developed accurately. The security options are pretty good as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about it, to be honest. I would say though, that the storage capacity can be increased from 50MB to more. I often have to remove important files even though I need them for the work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are working on a team and are looking for a good platform to collaborate, Zoho Wiki is the right place for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To publish newsletters and flyers for events. Also to publish fun methods of learning to code and deal with algorithms at University. It is easy to use and provides all the creative help you would need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

I like the way of working tools. For me, it is very useful, special in the way current businesses function. I have the better chance to create our portal, I can directly start to attract our users after only a little starts.This product comes with a kit of features that contribute better cooperation experience for all group involved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is program definitely doesn't have any big pit. I don't know what to tell as we are all working on it and I don't have a chance to hear from my team that some bugs comes into this solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With this software, you can look to provide an info portal for your workers or to promote and motivate personality to increase their efficiency across data sharing and cooperation. I guess that Zoho Wiki is an ideal associate for team collaboration, experience base, and collaboration within your company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For us, branding and customization are important, which is why that program lets us integrate corporate basics into our pages, such as logos, context pictures, and etc. We also have the opportunity to upload custom publication to get that custom result we are looking for our experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Resident Assistant
Higher Education
What do you like best?

Zoho Wiki is the best place to store, organize and manage all your work-related data. The best features, in my opinion, are that it allows you to create multiple workspaces to keep all sorts of work separate. It features a lot of different ways in which you can customize your notes and is great for its price! I love using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is nothing that I dislike about Zoho Wiki. I wish that more people knew about it so that they can make good use of its benefits. It is easy to set up and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should definitely give it a go! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For publishing research notes, collaborating with students from other universities, and training new employees. I have found that this has definitely made the learning and sharing process easy not just for me but for others who use it as well. I would definitely recommend using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Analyst
What do you like best?

I guess it is wonderful things at work. Very easy to work and deal with. Everything works for me and very fast. That's nice because I can save a lot of working time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like a quality of that product. And I'm glad that I use it now. You can make big things at your work. Always helps you to work better. Very good solution to use. And easy to understand for most of the people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't afraid to use it. Very nice software which helps you a lot at work. And makes your work be effective. So you can really be sure that everything works very good and right. I recommend it to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Very good and productive work on blogs. And a lot of nice things. We are doing our job more clear and useful. Great working tools to work on our site. We are sharing with our group our experience. The very fast connection which is always good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Manager
Consumer Goods
What do you like best?

I like to work with good options in a personal cloud as a virtual device or entertain in a public.The perfect connection from anywhere and from any device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software works very well. If some mistakes or questions come up than they solving with big speed. Support service is so helpful they are ready to support you all the time if you need it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is so great to share all documents in my team. Fast to upload multiple files. Program for every working day. Always use the calendar and much more. I like that all my team works all together like really one part. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Very useful and helps to share history in the link by a user. Good to change resolution or cancel status. Managers may use the console to fast allow share notice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tutor
Higher Education
What do you like best?

Zoho Wiki is an excellent tool for sharing your leaning based content. It allows you to create your own work-space so easily and helps you keep a check on your tracking sales. I have used it frequently to market my resources of studies that I share with the students who attend my SI sessions. It is also pretty affordable.

Overall, it's a very organized place to keep and share your content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For a new user, it could be a little hard to understand and difficult to create templates. It would be good if they can offer more features for creating templates and provide a better manual or guide to understand how you can make best use of Zoho Wiki. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Let us all try to make zoho a more popular tool among students! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I usually use it to market my Supplemental Instruction Sessions for team collaboration. I have noticed that only a handful of students can actually understand how to use it, for the same reason that I mentioned in what I dislike about Zoho Wiki. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graduate Research Assistant
Higher Education
What do you like best?

Zoho wiki is a brilliant website which makes knowledge sharing so easy! I always use it to share information regarding my research and learn so much new information through other sources as well!

It does not have any known bugs and it is not even expensive! Very easy to use.

I always recommend this to my students as it is a very elegant learning source through which you can gain and share so much knowledge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing that I dislike about zoho wiki. I use it for everything and I would highly recommend it to everyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the best learning platform I have come across, and I would highly recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it to learn new stuff about particle physics through various people who share data. I also use it to share my own content, and it has improved my skill set vastly! I also have my students use it frequently and share class information with them through zoho wiki. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Higher Education
What do you like best?

Zoho is an amazing platform to market your products. The best features, in my opinion, are: it automates daily tasks and imports all prospects for potential trade! I don't usually use it for trade, but i use it frequently to market my content and notes that I create for the Algorithms class for which I'm a Teaching Assistant.

It is easy to share content with my students. It is also easy to control access within the organization and share varied knowledge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Zoho Wiki has amazing features and it's hard to dislike anything. If I have to pinpoint something, I'd say that there are not much options for customization and it would be amazing if they can provide more templates for that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot! You won't regret this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it to post content for the Algorithms class for which I'm a Teaching Assistant. it is easily accessible to all my students and they love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tutor
Education Management
What do you like best?

The best feature of zoho, for me, is the pricing. It provides advanced filters which comes in very handy for team collaboration. I love that it has twitter, facebook and google integration as well.

It is very easy to share a huge amount of content on varying topics and market your products based on their types as well.

It is easy to use on different platforms and gives you automated notifications of tasks and to do lists, which is something that I find really handy to use! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although I love that it is cheap to use and has a good extended trial period, zoho does not have enough features available for the free version. I use the $12 per month version just to be able to access more sales force automation features which I find handy for marketing my tutoring and supplemental instruction sessions.

It is also not easily accessible to a lot of people, which does not really come in handy for a lot of my students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great source for marketing your products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it to market my one on one tutoring and supplemental sessions for biology at TAMU. It is good for marketing your products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Academic Tutor
Education Management
What do you like best?

For me, the best feature is that it has Google, Twitter, and Facebook integration. The control that you get as an admin of a zoho wiki page allows you to share ideas and knowledge in so many well-expressed ways.

It has increased the quality of cooperation in my work environment. The software is not faulty and helps me keep everything organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to understand how to use Zoho WIki at first. But, once you learn it would be your favorite place. I love using it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very nice tools. I would highly recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it to keep the group of peer tutors as well as their tutees connected. I also use it for a couple of other projects and it makes sharing content so easy and fun! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
Education Management
What do you like best?

Te best about zoho wiki is the ability to control the access with the group or within organization or to general public. The creation and organizing and editing page can also be controlled and the knowledge can be varied and moderated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that is to dislike about zoho wiki. This will be a good place for knowledge repository for internal organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The zoho wiki is highly recommended to develop a intra knowledge network and share it with difference expert level group. Customer service executive can learn about the product or service when a customer is requiring answers beyond the scope of immediate knowledge available to him. Zoho wiki can also induce intra departmental collaboration by sharing the knowledge in a common space so that everyone can access it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The business problem that i solved with zoho wiki is the internal knowledge sharing. When a team is working on a project and They are in need to share a word about the project which will of immediate use. They can use zoho to communicate it to the intra web instead of writing a detailed memo about the project to everyone. With zoho wiki person who are interested in that particular project will be able to search and learn about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

QA Manager
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

I can say that now I have the ability to update all workspaces and customize our portal. I like the way of a large influence to save our time, increase the quality of cooperation, standards of records and review of the policy. I think I make the great choice for my company by choosing that product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing bad about this solution I don't see which can make a trouble at my working routines. I work with big desire and I wish that this platform opportunity will give us more effective ways of solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With this product, you will have the ability to work with user interfaces, icons, and much more. Also, you can centralized positions that can be accessed by team users. Create a virtual team using to review work, access working team documents from a remote place for a quicker decision. I recommend it you because I know that is great an experience to have at work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With all team, we can instrument ideas and build substance effectively. Always easy to install custom resolution levels for pages, workspaces with fine-grained access monitoring. We glad that we have access team documents from a remote place for quicker resolution making. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Peer Tutor
Education Management
What do you like best?

I think my favorite feature is that it allows you to create multiple workspaces. It really helps in keeping your work organized and interesting. It is very affordable and you can track your progress easily through it. It is easy to add comments on it as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not very visually appealing. Zoho wiki can also be a little hard to navigate for first timers as there is no exact manual that you can follow to learn your way through it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say, have your friend help you with it if they know how to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To market my sessions, compile my data and market it to others. It allows a lot of functionalities which is great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Looking for a job
What do you like best?

I like that being with Zoho Wiki I know that I really do something. In all working day, I can save time and have a cup of coffee.Of course, a big step for me that I increase the quality of cooperation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I guess that it's the great feeling to know that you are completely satisfied with the program. I like everything. I hope you will like it as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to use.So nice tools.Everything concentrate on your work. You can make your own content effectively.Don't worry about your information because info will be secured. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

So great and fast work with all team.We customize logos and banners in our portal. Nice to have the ability to share your knowledge with someone.Super fast content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love zoho's pricing. I can share so much content very easily along with integration with twitter, facebook and google. I can easily market my products and my content for free too. With so many automatic tasks and platforms' integration, it makes it very easy for me to focus on creating content not the useless tasks around it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to dislike Zoho Wiki with so many good features and amazing pricing. If I were to go nitpicking, they don't offer the options to create websites using templates and other drag and drop features. Unlike most wiki, Zoho wiki isn't that popular so it's less easy to locate on the internet. They should advertise better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely, try it out. It's a great and FREE service that hosts so many options and services for you without the need to buy a domain or pay incredulous prices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing, Content Propagation, Scheduling, Business, Information Dispersion, Teamwork and so much more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Higher Education
What do you like best?

It is affordable and the best thing is that it has so many templates in which you can customize your work. The dashboard is amazing and it allows every possible feature you can ever need. Tracking progress is so easy through Zoho wiki as well! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to set up and understand at first, but otherwise, it is an excellent tool which I would highly recommend! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you learn about all the functionalities of Zoho Wiki so you are not missing out! It is very helpful and fun. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it to publish course-related content, training materials, and business ideas. It is really helpful in keeping everything in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Support Specialist
Retail
What do you like best?

I like how the homepage layout is organized in the dashboard, its super easy to create your own link and information can be posted on it. Its easy to edit comment and distribute the link to someone else for them to view the work. A great tool for modern businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Zoho is pretty good overall but its can get a little tedious while navigating in the beginning, finding what is where but after you get use to it, its smooth sailing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho is doing good, will recommend it to others. A good tool for distributing information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho is a great way to compile data and distribute it to others. Its good for a one time use since its free for one time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is a very easy to use Learning management tool. I love that all the contributors can edit/view my posts and also add documents/data to them. The templates are very efficient too and i can use them for myself without adding new things. Helps me to make my products and documents accurate because I can add people as contributors to it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The storage capacity is very less and inadequate. They certainly need to improve on that. Other than that, I cannot think about anything else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very good team collaboration platform. Would definitely suggest you to use it if you are looking for something to work with as a team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it at TAMU to make courses, and products for my students with the help of my professors. I also use it to publish flyers and newsletters for various events on campus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Higher Education
What do you like best?

It is a great platform to share business related content. I love how it allows us to create different wikis and upload course content. It promotes better collaboration and content management as well for everyone using it!

It is also very easy to brand your product through Zoho. I would definitely recommend giving it a go while you still have the free trial period. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have found this to be a very buggy platform whose software needs help! A few tweaks in the features and it would be good to go.

I have also had a bad experience with the customer wait time and service for zoho. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make good use of the free trial period. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it to post organic chemistry and chemistry related content pertaining to my job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

It's a great place to organize and manage my organizations' and clubs information. It gives me the freedom to customize and plan events and advertising for them. It helps me save a lot of work time and increases my efficiency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like the way it has been designed and the support behind it. It's a rising product that will gain popularity as people start realizing its benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great Learning Management system that is quite underrated, frankly. You should try it out to see if it's a good fit for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Blogs, Marketing, Propagating Information, Training new employees etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Zoho Wiki?

Zoho Wiki Categories on G2