Zenkit Reviews & Product Details

What is Zenkit?

Zenkit is a collaborative SaaS platform for project management, database building and more. Follow your data through its entire lifecycle, from fluid brainstorming and research through to a structured system for collaborative use. Zenkit is the flexible workspace you can use to organize anything. Zenkit lets you view and manipulate your data in multiple intuitive ways to gain deeper insight into your projects. Start with a simple list or Kanban board to plan your process, or switch to a table to input additional data and view analytics. Use it to build your own CRM, automated reporting system, or financial planner, or simply save your recipes and plan your holidays. Share your workspaces and assign tasks to your friends and colleagues, and view as much or as little data as you need at any moment. Zenkit helps you to intuitively focus on what’s important. Hyper-flexible and customizable, Zenkit is a relational database that anyone can use and understand. It is the home for your data, your projects and your business, no matter how big or small, simple or complex. Use Zenkit to cultivate your data and help your projects flourish.

Zenkit Screenshots

1-25 of 54 total Zenkit reviews

Zenkit Reviews

1-25 of 54 total Zenkit reviews
Junior Partner

"The best task management tool we have ever used"

What do you like best?

The tool manages to offer a simple and very clear display, but still allows very individual settings.

I have tried almost all known task management tools, like Monday, Trello, Asana,... and none of them offers me such a clear presentation of my daily tasks and individual project components like Zenkit. The link with the Zapier tool also offers endless possibilities for automation. The tool simply does what it should, without overloading the user with functions. Many thanks for that!

What do you dislike?

Actually, there's hardly anything I would find objectionable. Zenkit could set up more customer-centric internally to implement faster and more efficient features that user groups want. That's what I like about all the American tools. Zenkit has some bugs now and then, but they're not too serious. A few workflows could be improved internally, but overall the program is on a very high level and can easily keep up with all the others.

This enables us to maintain a permanent overview of all our business areas. This includes classic customer care, project implementation or venture support. In addition, we use Zenkit as a database to record existing network contacts and set reminders linked to the calendar.

Chargé de communication

"Perfect tool to organize your work (communication manager)"

What do you like best?

I love the "project" collection, with related "tasks" sub-level collection. I also like the "favorites" to cross many collections and activities. The choice of views is also a powerful thing (Kanban board, table, list ...). There's a lot of freedom in Zenkit, it's really powerful, I can add specific fields, I can sort the views in a lot of ways ... I especially love the "table" view (for tasks), and the Kanban view for projects overview. The customer support is great, you can feel that Zenkit wants to build something that will make a difference.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, for now, nothing. Zenkit allow me to organize my work with a lot of freedom, it's perfect. I had an issue only 1 time when the Android app was launched, I emailed Zenkit support and they fixed the bug quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I tried Trello before, and for me Zenkit is much more easy to use, with much more freedom.

I'm a communication manager in an animation studio, and I have to deal with a lot of missions. Social networks, website, b2b, b2c, festivals, press, strategic watch to find new projects and talents, relation with our broadcasters ... I have many projects and little things to do, and Zenkit helps me a lot to see & organize each project, each task. I also have another activies, since 18 years I manage an indie website and TV show about animation. Zenkit allow me to organize all my tasks

Desarrollador de software en Inertel C.A

"Plan and create what you want without any problem."

What do you like best?

This application is one of the best to create projects, has tools that allow you to have total control of what is being created allowing you to increase creativity when creating new projects, the program offers the possibility of seeing in different ways what we are creating and this allows us to have a clear view of what we are doing, another very good detail of this program is that allows you to manage everything that is necessary through the mobile.

What do you dislike?

The program works without problem, it has the necessary tools so there is really nothing I dislike about it. The program can present minor problems, small bugs that are solved quickly with an update or by contacting support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a program that there is no way that I can not recommend, has all the tools necessary to manage projects perfectly, it should be noted that this program can be used completely free, has a paid service, but you do not need to pay unless it is for a large or medium company.

In the company you see the need to use an application like this, since it was necessary to take full control of the different projects that were handled or the different ideas that were arising, we began to use zenkit and this allows us to visualize them to then make the best decisions, the program helped us to make our projects, tasks and manage different important data.

Praktikant

"Zenkit - Easy and flexible"

What do you like best?

For extensive working processes you have a detailed browser version which is clearly arranged.

If it needs to be done faster or out of office, the app allows you to use all functions irrespective where you are.

The filters can be used for an easy overview with "my team" you have a fast option to see your own tasks.

What do you dislike?

The app design could be a bit more intuitive to use. Less information, more functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a easy task and communication tool from a company which is always addressable and heplful, Zenkit is definately the right product for you.

We use Zenkit for the project management of a non-profit association and since then we don´t need to write emails, have WhatsApp groups or stuff like that. Even the usage of Google Drive can be reduced to the neccesary things.

Desarrollador Web
Program Development

"Project management done right"

What do you like best?

I love everything about Zenkit. I love the way it organizes your tasks, the way things are set for working in teams. I LOVE it that they implemented an offline mode for the website. And also, the pricing scheme is very generous and nice.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there's nothing I dislike about Zenkit. I haven't yet found a flaw.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look, if you're looking for a project management system for your projects, look no further. Just give Zenkit a go. The free experience is just amazing, so you don't even have to pay unless you are a power user. You have literally nothing to lose with just trying it out. I can assure you that once you've used it to organize a project, you won't ever go back to other platforms. 10/10

With our team, we organize web design projects with Zenkit, and it's a breeze of an experience. It's really easy to communicate through there, to give instructions, and to keep everything tidy and organized.

Digital Marketing Consultant

"Productivity and Project management at it's best!"

What do you like best?

Zenkit is giving you absolute freedom to brainstorm with Mind maps and then convert those ideas in a full blown projects. Then you can easily assign all task in this projects to your team members and manage the whole execution process easily. Everything you need, easily and intuitively, absolutely amazing application available to you on desktop or mobile, absolutely for FREE for personal use and even small teams i think. This is probably the best app i have used in my life and i am glad that is related to one of the most important things ORGANISING it! Organise you job, organise you daily tasks, do whatever you want without any complication. This is the best project management tool i have ever used and seen, team really knows their job!

What do you dislike?

Never met anything i don't like. for almost a year using it had only one issue, which was resolved in hours( even that i am on a free plan) it's amazing what a Premium product you can use at no cost!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just stop waisting your time and sign up right now. Simply because there is nothing similar on the market and its FREE ( oh my god still can not believe that)for individuals and small teams i think! You wont regret it!

Makes brainstorming ideas very easy. Implementation and task management are also simple, you only switch view with a push of a button. Open the task again with clicking on it, assign person to execute it, deadline and any other information. All this presented to you and the most clear way. zenkit really makes life easy as it can be used not only for working projects.

Werksstudent

"Easy to use and well arranged Management Tool"

What do you like best?

The administration of the different project is well laid out and easy to use. Using the Canban view within the project is as good as a traditional Excel sheet but is well connected with all my team members - the interactive design allows a smooth workflow.

What do you dislike?

In Terms of subtasks I would like a list type as well, with the ability to assign each subtask individually to different members of my team as well as due dates. This would help with a more detailed project plan.

We are currently using Zenkit for our non profit Blackforestwave e.V. to manage task regarding the approval planning of our river wave system. Using an Interactive planning and managing tool allows us to focus on the most important tasks and using the time of our volunteers more efficently.

Technical Program Manager
Internet
(10,001+ employees)

"Simple, Effective and No-Brainer PM tool"

What do you like best?

Simplicity with flexibility to fit in your use case is the most amazing feature of ZenKit. I love the ability to switch between calendar, Kanban and To Do list modes.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much! I think the UI can be little more engaging. But functionally, no complaints whatsoever!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't just compare feature to feature, instead commit to use it for a week by setting up tasks on a Sunday and following it thru' the week. I am sure you would have made up your mind to commit to Zenkit by next weekend!

At any point in my professional life, there are 15+ threads running with multiple stakeholders with each thread having numerous follow up tasks with deadlines. It was a nightmare to track them on a daily/weekly basis without dropping ball on few of them. I literally signed up for all the PM tools out there and tried out each for a week. Nothing proved to be as valuable as Zenkit. Here are few tangible benefits:

1. 'View' matters: The holistic view that zenkit provides by providing various 'views' such as Kanban, Calendar, To Do helps me either focus on the day or look at the weekly/monthly view as the need be.

2. 'Custom fields' is a useful aspect that lets 'you' (user) take charge of the task template (which most of the other competing product doesn't include and instead enforces a template on you)

3. Ability to set deadlines for task (at date level and HH:MM level) & sync with google calendar ensures that I never miss a scheduled task

Mechanical Design Engineer
Entertainment

"Versatile Management Program that Grows With You"

What do you like best?

You can make each Zenkit collection as simple or as complicated as you like. Some of my projects have multiple states and connected references, and others are a basic list with no strings attached.

Based on what your your collection requires, you can customize, and create workflows that suit what you need.

The mindmap feature as a creation too is quite valuable. It makes it easy to create Work Breakdown Structures.

Additionally, I can review my mind maps with filters on to see if part of the project is falling behind, or has slipped through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

I tried to do everything at once when I first jumped in. This caused me to have to take a step back and reconsider.

After this I tried starting with a GTD template, and moved forward quite easily from there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start with a template, and grow your features as you learn the product.

1. Mapping and tracking my projects in mind map mode

2. Prioritizing and categorizing deliverables in Kanban mode

3. Reviewing progress of tasks in table mode

4. Connecting deliverables to tasks using references for automated tracking

5. Calculating budgets and results using functions that tie into the references

6. Working efficiently using the favourites flagging feature

The ability to connect all of these things together in one program is what makes it effective. With everything in one spot, the tasks between the collections can be automated.

Business Analyst & IT Project Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"Zenkit - customizable work/life management tool"

What do you like best?

I'm not locked into a single view of my projects. I can view a List of items, Kanban board style, Calendar (drag and drop your plan) and even a mindmap for early idea maps. I love this flexibility!

Navigation is easy, UI is clean and uncluttered, calendar sync is instant, and free templates are an easy jump start to any project.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it integrated better with Gmail. I want to forward emails to Zenkit and turn them into tasks to clear out my Inbox. Maybe this is already on feature backlog?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are unsatisfied with your current project management systems, check out a really flexible alternative in Zenkit. If you are a freelancer struggling with client/contractor collaboration, this tool can help. Or if you are just trying to streamline your personal productivity, Zenkit is a feature-rich that will transform you into a productive powerhouse!

My work and personal life have operated in separate applications and I was able to combine them in Zenkit but still keep them separate with "Teams" as the delineation point. I now use this for all of my personal projects and to stay on task at the day job. I was able to combine multiple software/tools with Zenkit and will continue to take advantage of integrations as they are released.

Monitoring Team Lead
Computer Games

"Organize your data however it makes sense to you"

What do you like best?

It's always the right tool when I don't know what tool to use. At the beginning of ideas or projects, when my brain is unstructured, Zenkit allows me to easily get the jumble out of my head and look at it from all angles, tweak and tune, organically growing the seed of an idea into something solid. I love being able to easily switch between views, from spreadsheet to kanban board to calendar to list, with awesome searching and savable filters, allowing me to get more done. Zenkit doesn't force me to use it in a certain way, allowing me to focus on my thoughts and ideas.

What do you dislike?

The only issues I have with Zenkit are the rare -- but annoying -- server stability issues, and the lack of an API. I want to integrate more things and use it more!

Brainstorming and initial planning stages are streamlined with Zenkit, and the ease of switching data views between kanban and calendar views, for example, make it much easier to remain on top of commitments through every phase of a project.

Business Analyst / Salesforce Admin
Entertainment

"Awesome PM tool - clean GUI"

What do you like best?

I like that you can display your data in multiple views. My personal favorite to build is the "Table" view. But when looking at a project in process, I like the "Kanban" view. Of course, seeing your project in the "Calendar" view is great - AND - you can just drag your unscheduled task directly on to the date!

The views are clean and uncluttered and you can filter to make things even less cluttered.

Although this appears to be a newer company, I love the quick support response and the tutorials are fantastic. I see lots of potential and hope to see more things coming from this creative company.

What do you dislike?

I understand the mobile app is "brand new", so I know they will be making improvements almost daily, but I wish the mobile and tablet views could rotate 90 degrees and show the Kanban view (other views already rotate but with limited data to view).

I think it would be wise to develop the iPad view as a separate app to the mobile and take advantage of the extra real estate on the larger devices. But, untell then, the browser versions are excellent!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should give this company a try, I think they are headed in the right direction to making project collaboration a commonplace tool for everyone to use.

Looking at this product for Project Management and Collaborative Tool.

Infrastructure Analyst
Computer & Network Security

"CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT ZENKIT!"

What do you like best?

Ability to import my Trello cards was key to starting to use this product.. The five different formats of representing my data allow me to always have a well rounded picture of my projects and tasks at hand. I I usually work in the Kanban view but rely on the Mind Map to review my tasks to make sure I am not missing anything. I particularly like the simplicity with which I can filter views and export to PDF to instantly email to external stakeholders. The powerful and fast filter and search engines make it a pleasure to sort views and search for specific tasks. Even archived tasks are instantly searchable. The quality of the product is matched by the quality of support. Since my first week with the product I have been corresponding with the Product Manager and have even suggested features which were taken under consideration. The themes are great! I look forward to more of them.. This product has a very attractive and smooth interface which makes me always want to be on it. The dragging of cards from stack to stack is very smooth and fluid. Awesome design, awesome coding, amazing product!

What do you dislike?

Hard to say! Cannot wait for new features like displaying all my archived cards and Gantt chart view. Sometimes dragging cards in the Android app from stack to stack is a bit buggy but the app is still in beta so this completely understandable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Embrace it fully for a week and commit to it both for personal and business use. It is true peace of mind when you know that none of your tasks will be forgotten and you will not be letting your team down, no matter what!

I am a project manager for infrastructure implementation. Benefits which have been realized is total control of my tasks, whether orderly or scattered. It is easy to organize and document all activities and deliverables.

I look forward to seeing where this product goes!

System Analyst

"My new all-in one life planning tool!"

What do you like best?

No more switching around from kanban mobile app to your todo online app to your calendar to... Zenkit does all of that and it does it very well! You can switch representations as needed, so you might change your regular kanban's display to a calendar, for instance, or a simple list.

Add your own tags or custom fields, Zenkit won't mind! Create teams to dispatch tasks.

Zenkit also offers premade templates for various uses cases (GTD, support help desk, project management), which you can easily adapt to your personal needs.

What do you dislike?

Batch management of list items (eg. set some of your tasks to "On hold") is somewhat unintuitive.

I'd also like to have the task pane to be optionally being left open when it loses focus (like the left panel for collections).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There's a Trello and Wunderlist import feature you don't want to miss if you're using one of these! My software development kanban imported flawlessl, and my Wunderlist tasks even kept their subtasks, which was one of my biggest gripes with competing products.

Having all your personal and project data in a single place, and being able to move them around from the todo list to your kanban to your calendar is big plus instead of using multiple applications and copy-pasting data around.

Sharing tasks between team members is trivial, and it's easy to share updates on these as time passes.

CEO

"A bag of awesomeness and thrilled to see what's next"

What do you like best?

Okay this is going to be a bit detailed. What do I like about Zenkit?

- First off, that Calendar integration, oh my. It is instant, it is both ways, it is perfect. It really amazes me how fast that is. Incredible.

- Second, the combination of tasks list and Kanban view is perfect. I almost always find my self using the Kanban view because it let's me see the process with a bird's eye view. And when I want something simple I switch to the list view.

- Third, the amount of views you have: List view, Kanban view, Mindmap view and Calendar view! If that does not blow your mind, let me tell you, these guys are working on more, and you can easily interchange between any of them in a matter of seconds.

- Let me talk about the mindmap (you already know what that is), but have you imagined to easily change in your project, your life-long project, between a Kanban view and a Mindmap view?: It is amazing if you have a central idea and then you can see your mind map as a step by step process with the Kanban view.

- And lastly, the fact that you can create your own Custom Field and on top of that you can create simple calculations, like Sum all hours worked on the "Doing stage". The versatility and flexibility of Zenkit is just simply amazing.

What do you dislike?

There's no mobile app and the web mobile version seems slow. So for someone who is always on the move it might not be great, but for someone who is most of his/her time on a desktop Zenkit will be perfect.

The following are more like feature requests because I really want Zenkit to become the best it can be:

1. Some times it can be a bit slow when there are too many items on view.

2. When a list in the Kanban view gets too long and I want to create a card and immediately send it up top, it does not work, I have to reload the page and then send it to the top (while scrolling to the quick menu 50 positions)

2.1. There should be a dedicated button to send up top/bottom.

3. There should be a way to add a condition on the called "Assigned to: No one".

4. There should totally be more extensions. Today we use Discord (same as Slack) as a video chat app at Wagglio, and if we could notify changes directly to a channel it would be even easier to communicate work between us.

4. The most important one for last: There should be another view called Gantt that helps you assign dependencies between items (I'm a die-hard fan of planning and a Gantt graph is just in my nature)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My main recommendation is this: if you are a small team like us and are actually using something like Trello, Asana, Wunderlist or any other like that, switch now, you are gonna thank me later.

At wagglio.co we use it to organize all our tasks, for brain-storming sessions and we are on the way to implement it as a support system with different stages to help our users. An integration with Zendesk would totally help.

We use it to mindmap ideas and to organize our calendars, we use it to collect notes on meetings (an integration with Google Docs would be greatly appreciated) and we use it to map our short and medium term objectives.

I mean, if you haven't noticed yet, this is the app to conquer chaos in any organization and its flexibility conquers any alternative, that is why I would totally recommend it to anyone.

Trainee Hardware Engineer
Music

"Flexible task-management that allows you to set up your own views - nothing imposed!"

What do you like best?

The flexibility to view the same set of data in different ways - Kanban board, spreadsheet, list - makes it easier to work with than Trello for projects.

For managing my personal to-do list, the standout feature is being able to modify the way the Kanban board works on-the-fly - change the headings, add a vertical grouping as well as horizontal, so I can sort tasks by what is important to me at that time.

What do you dislike?

Start / end dates are not yet very useful - it would be great to be able to express task dependencies as well as time estimates, so that start/end dates for each task can be projected based on the present progress and the sequence of tasks to come.

I understand a Gantt view is underway, which I imagine will deliver some of this functionality to make it useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take some time to read through / watch the tutorials to understand what can be achieved. The template / example boards are very useful to see the power of Zenkit's features.

Keeping on top of my personal to-do list, with several different personality 'hats' on, and several projects to keep up to speed with. With other tools, I've found the data growing stale quite quickly as it's easy for things to fall to the bottom of a single prioritised list and be forgotten about.

Inhaber
Management Consulting
(Myself Only)

"Great, flexible productivity tool"

What do you like best?

1. the different views: simple list, detailed list, Kanban, calender and mind map view. The latter is perfect for project planning. The switch between the views is fluid and correct.

2. the different todo-items are nearly endlessly customizable with many different types of information fields. Especially appealing is one with which you can interlink different todo-items. This feature makes my GTD-setup round and efficient.

3. the feature „my fabourites“ makes it possible to have a categorized view across all projects. Here again you can customize the favourites on your own.

4. the database structure offers many ways to use the tool, e.g. I use a collection for time and cost tracking for my different clients.

What do you dislike?

Those issues should be on the road map ( and the support team confirms that):

1. email to Zenkit (and thus avoiding any Zapier workaround)

2. an app that identically matches the web application

3. implementation of routine items

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out. There is no time limit only a volume of item limit, so you have plenty if time to try and play around with it. You will be surprised by the fact, that you can use it for many different purposes

So far I solve my personal and business project management issues with Zenkit. I do not yet use the team feature.

Co-Founder
Internet

"A better alternative to Trello"

What do you like best?

With Zenkit, I have more tools to organize my tasks and my thoughts as well.

I love the mindmap feature And how easy it is to switch between different views (I can switch between mindmap to a kanban board like Trello very easily)

What do you dislike?

I wished there were a diagram creator in addition to the mindmap as well.

The UI is not well polished and as intuitive as Trello.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your work not only involves working on tasks but also coming up with tasks, consider Zenkit. The mindmap feature helps you turn your thoughts Into tasks and allow you to see how the tasks are connected to each other.

I use Zenkit to organize my tasks and see how my tasks are connected to each other with the mindmap feature

Formateur - Evernote, MindMapping, Gestion et suivi du temps, Gestion de projets et tâches
(Myself Only)

"Modular project management solution that works your way"

What do you like best?

You can view your data in whichever way you or your teammates prefer: kanban, list, table, and even mindmap. And for each view, you can sort and filter by various fields. Kanban is not limited to todo/doing/done. You can use other fields to define your columns.

Projects can be linked, with cards relating to each other. This can include numerical values that can be summed up and displayed in summary tables.

Heavy Trello lovers can import their board and work Zenkit magic !

What do you dislike?

OK mindmaps can still be improved (and will be): create nodes like other mindmapping software, use label names as node names.

Also waiting for the Gantt feature that is under way.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zenkit is free for small teams (up to 5 people), so it is a no-brainer for start testing it.

And if the team is bigger, the price at par with other offerings: starting at $9 per month and user.

If you already use Trello, you can simply import your boards, add some dimensions, change views, and see what you can do more.

Team project management with enough flexibility to show data the right way for everybody.

(5001-10,000 employees)

"My Go to Project Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the seamless integration of the web and mobile app. The fact that I can go and make edits and move things around in Zenkit on the mobile app while my team does the same either on desktop or mobile is fantastic. I also love the way you can customize each project's dash -- making it really helpful to view project tasks in a certain way.

What do you dislike?

A couple of things I think the app can improve on -- the export feature on the desktop app doesn't seem to work like the way it does on the web app. Also, I would love it if there was a way to perform an action to multiple tasks like selecting multiple tasks and moving it to another collection. Also, I wish there was a way to run a scheduled export.

The biggest problem my team faced was keeping up to date with each other's workload since some of my team is remote. I think Zenkit helped in this matter and provided more transparency with my team.

Research Associate, Doctoral Student at Institute of Management | Strategy & Game Theory
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Imagine all your productivity apps had an orgy... "

What do you like best?

Here are just some of the things I love about Zenkit:

- I love the different ways Zenkit can represent, filter, and structure my information. It's like having a single app for what you would usually need different apps (calendar, to-do list, scrum board, mind-mapping).

- Also, I appreciate the high customizability of data to be input to an item as well as the interfaces to usual suspects like google calendar, google drive etc.

- Additionally, Zenkit is a strong base for team collaboration for project management as in SCRUM or similar.

- Moreover Zenkit has great multi-plattform support (web, iOS, Andoid, Windows, Web, macOS)!

-> I highly recommend you checking this beast out for yourself!

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about Zenkit for me. Here are some feature suggestions:

- I would love the ability to structure boards hierarchically or consolidate multiple boards in a (personal) view.

- Is there a possibility to have multiple mind maps per board?

- More interdependencies between items and even a Gannt View would be superb!

Zenkit helps me and the teams I am working with to effectively and efficiently structure and communicate workstreams and progress therein while keeping a solid overview over the daily battleground of business-doing.

"Zenkit tied up all the loose ends in my productivity system"

What do you like best?

Zenkit seamlessly integrates several different productivity tools into one - from fully customizable kanban boards, to an online calendar (that links to my main google calendar), to mindmaps (my personal favorite).

It combines several of the best attributes of other software into one master software and it's FREE. The free version has useful features that not even PAID versions of other productivity apps have, and Zenkit is fully customizable to anything I want to do. I used it to streamline my entire productivity life. It also helped a lot to be able to transfer all my data from trello into Zenkit, then to be able to upgrade my old trello boards in Zenkit.

What do you dislike?

Currently, the Zenkit app is only for iPhone. They are working on Android, and I can't wait for it!

Also, the mindmap is awesome. I love how they seamlessly incorporated it into this entire system. However, the scrolling and zooming controls can be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're on Trello, you should definitely switch over to Zenkit ASAP. If Zenkit was a laptop, Trello is a typewriter. Zenkit does everything that Trello does, does it better, and has MUCH MORE features.

Most of the loose ends I had in my productivity system have been tied up. Thanks to the GTD template that Zenkit takes full advantage of, I know exactly what to do with each item on my to-do list and how to manage all of them without anything important falling through the cracks. Any workflow organization problems have been solved through Zenkit, and because of that, the execution of tasks has been much easier.

Graduate Student Research Assistant
(5001-10,000 employees)

"One of the best organizing softwares I know"

What do you like best?

The different options to visualize done and to be done tasks, furthermore the neat appearance. You can see the effort the developers put into it.

What do you dislike?

Well only the Zenki-App has some issues, but if you organize large projects you won't do it on a 5 inch screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As in every software: Learn the basics. The rest will come on the job.

The blackforestwave e.V. organizes a project to make Riversurfing real in Pforzheim/Germany. As you can imagine this is a big project, consisting of many little tasks. With Zenkit this is managed in a easy way.

CF
(10,001+ employees)

"Feature packed Project Management software for people who don't have time"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, but with depth enough to make it your own. The software provides a variety of views that you can tailor to your way of working, but the best part is that you can change you view from Kanban to List or Table, or MindMap in a click of the button, wonderful.

What do you dislike?

No default date, or if there is I haven't noticed it yet

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended for tracking multiple tasks with ease and assigning priorities, dates and alarms to keep on track

I work as a Business Analyst and find it invaluable for tracking numerous activities from To Dos to Waiting to In Progress and assigning actions against them. Unfortunately I don't have any colleagues using it yet so can't rate the group activity that the app can support, but suspect that it will be equally fluid and very useful.

Advisor and Facilitator: Business Model Inovation
Management Consulting

"Excellent!"

What do you like best?

The clean style: I'm able to 'immerse' into my projects (love to kanban view most because I get an overwiew in an instant) and work through them without getting distracted by shiny objects and weird backgrounds.

What do you dislike?

Not a single thing. What was missing a little bit was the mobile version which is in place now.

Getting an overview on my projects, both those with my customers and those kind of internal ones like books and my podcast. A clear benefit is having a real time information without distraction.I'm able to 'connect the dots' of my projects, saving time and effort.

Zenkit Pricing

Zenkit Features

• Task Creation and Assignment
  • Due Dates
  • Task Prioritization
  • To-Do Lists
  • Collaborative Project Planning
  • Comments

Zenkit User Ratings

8.8