Yesware Reviews & Product Details

Yesware Overview

What is Yesware?

Yesware is made to make salespeople's lives better. Salespeople are working harder than ever in this new normal and Yesware is here to help with an easy-to-use toolkit to make your hard work pay off. Our goal is to make you feel as secure and productive as possible while hitting your sales goals each month. Even though things look different, we still firmly believe that real customer connections lead to better sales outcomes. Our all-in-one toolkit automates administrative tasks and gives sales professionals the tools to prospect, schedule meetings and follow up in an authentic and effective way. Our insights and reporting allow you to see what’s working, so you can improve month over month as an individual or as a team. Yesware features include: Email Tracking, live Meeting Scheduling (now with Zoom!), Templates, Campaigns, Reporting, Insights, and time-saving tools like Send Later and Reminders. Try Yesware for free today.

Yesware Details

Yesware is an email tool for salespeople. Track emails, create templates, CRM sync, and more. Yesware helps you close more deals faster.

Yesware pioneered the sales engagement category back in 2010 to help sales folks save time. We never expected it would lead to over 20+ tools in the space, all competing for who can help spam the most people.

At Yesware, we still believe that the art of sales lies in authentic communication between real people and we strive to provide tools for people who care about their personal reputations. By focusing on a suite of personalization features, we allow salespeople to email the right people and say the right thing, rather than promoting 'spray-and-pray' mass emailing techniques.

Yesware, Inc.

Yesware Reviews

Showing 692 Yesware reviews
Already have Yesware?
Sales Engineer
What do you like best?

Yesware has the best features like tracking mails from almost all the emails sent, its easier to upload a list and automate according. the good part is it has the calender as well, which is helping SDR to book as many as demos possible. the template feature has added more value to the subscribers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything is okie, if you could have little better user experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

automation, campaigns, direct campaigns, tracking, meeting scheduling, template, teams to coordinate for update on campaigns. It has helped me in getting the campaign done in very less time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Automation Expert
What do you like best?

It has been very helpful with very good lead validation. The leads feature based on segmenting industry has saved a lot of time. It can be added as an extension which has reduced my time by half in lead generation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The lead data has high bounce rate that's more than 40%. I wish I would be better in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the must try tool for Small, Medium Business organisations. The features has been updating so I hope it has more to come out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email List Building time has reduced. I'm able to easily automate leads with extensions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Excellent place for sharing templates, tracking opens, and pulling reports as a manager on my entire team's activity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Glitches sometimes but truly not much to dislike. I wish there was a way to measure which emails helped book calls/close deals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yesware is an excellent tool with great customer support. Don't expect to suddenly overhaul your current processes/outreach, but use it for cold outreach to get insights into what is effective and easily share successful emails with your team.

Keep in mind the tracking is not perfect! Some companies have firewalls that block the tracking, and you never want to be too reliant on seeing email 'opens' vs just picking up the phone and having a conversation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

-See opens (and locations) to see if proposals are being shared and where

-Utilize email and mail merge templates company-wide

-Pulling reports on team's emails, most effective campaigns/emails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder and CEO
What do you like best?

I can see how many times someone opens an email, which indicates either they are really interested in my message or either they are scrolling through their emails.

I like that I can run campaigns, so I can upload a bunch of email contacts and then set it to run.

One thing that is great is the personalization for each email in the campaign - although time consuming - I know that personalized emails or messages get better responses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When you add someone manually to a campaign after it sends, initially, the 2nd email in the campaign is not set up with a reply. I have not found a way to address this...so maybe it is "user-error". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Customer support seems great. I love the weekly tips email I get. They are really focused on improving their product, and are cranking out updates to Yesware! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to anticipate response times, interest and also feel like I am keeping on top of all my leads. I can set an email to auto-send, and will know that I will see activity once it sends. I really like the reminder tasks that you can set up on emails...I used that for the first time this week and it was great!

I know longer think that our domain has been blacklisted, as people are opening the emails...now I need to just work on my messaging! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like being able to go through a bunch of templates from within my actual email screen and to be able to schedule my outreach. I also like being able to see open notifications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This might just be a product of how my particular organization used this, and maybe this functionality does exist, but it would have been nice to schedule a drip campaign instead of a one off message. I also would have liked to see the success rates of templates and see how other teammates might have customized these templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a sales rep I used it to send out email touchpoints to prospects in between cold call touchpoints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

What I really like about Yesware is that you can see how often someone opens an email. If the recipient opens it more often, you know that the potential customer might be interested. You can set up campaigns in Yesware that make your work easier and you don't have to write to each person individually. The campaigns can be personalized, so your emails don't look like newsletters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately Yesware works directly from Gmail, so it would be nice if you could have an own interface if you don't want to integrate it into Gmail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Yesware I can see how my mails are received by customers and if they are received at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The email tracking feature is invaluable to me. I reach to a large user base and keeping track of who I need to follow up with is made easier with Yesware Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Yesware action buttons are all over my email screen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Has all the features you expect out of any sales enablement tool or email tracking tool. I have been using it for a year now and haven't been disappointed with it even once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Yesware I know who has received my email and whom I need to follow up with. Also, managing email campaigns is easier now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Love the ability to create team folder for templates and then track the overall performance of each email. The open receipts is a great feature too for timely touch points. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Add an autosave function to the email template builder - very frustrating when you've formatted an email and then lose it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep the product updates coming - couldn't imagine not having yesware in my inbox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use yesware to increase the speed and efficiency for our email marketing efforts. It quickly allows you to understand what templates are top performing amongst your team. We also like the weekly reports to see how active our teams have been and what the overall open rates look like across the team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ingeniero de software
What do you like best?

With this tools the excuses of I do not get the mail? I saw it late? they no longer exist, because with Yesware you can keep monitoring this process, you know if the mail arrived at its destination and if the staff read it, it is of great benefit so that each team can fulfill their responsibilities without saying that they are not notified with time. It has a very practical design that fits all types of emails. It also makes you the relevant reminders, has templates that can be used and are very varied. The option to configure the sending of mails is also something that I like, a very useful tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

More than an annoyance is an observation I have clients who usually use their Firewall computers and when the message arrives in Software marks it as already read, a false read. It would be nice if you could add an option that distinguishes whether it was read by any program added on PC, or manually and thus send confusion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yesware is a very useful tool, it has many key functions for the operation of a company, it helps you to be orderly. Whatever your email address Yesware is compatible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I keep track of the emails that you sent for both company workers and customers and so I make sure that the excuses are not valid all the time, I synchronize the sending of emails and help me remember certain activities to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

The beautiful part of Yesware is that it just works. Allows me to ensure an email was read and potentially shared with another person and/or how many times it was opened. They have a great sidebar within Outlook which is a great way to not have to log into their portal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The are no downsides to Yesware other than sometimes it gives outlook a bit of a problem when booting up. There are a number of ways to fix this and their team is super responsive when asking for support and had me up and running in just a few minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only other recommendation as mentioned in another question is to be patient with configuring if you have an issue with booting Outlook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being an independent consultant with an agency it allows me to leverage it in a couple of different area's including client emails, outbound sales emails and confirmations. Love the ease of use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Enterprise Account Executive
What do you like best?

I love that you can track attachment opens! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you go with the highest available package, you get all the functionalities. So go big or go home. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can score leads based on how engaged they are with outreach (how many times they’ve opened an email or clicked a link, for example).

The analytics and dashboard show what’s working and what’s not (best subject lines, etc).

Saving time by syncing with SF!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Gmail to Salesforce connection was the key feature for us. Yesware makes logging communication so easy, and works with custom objects in addition to accounts and leads. You can fill in all necessary details in the same window and see those details when you return to the same email (which also helps prevent duplicates). The tracking feature is also very useful for staying on top of conversations. I haven't used templates or analytics much myself, but colleagues have gotten a lot of use out of those as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Email parsing could be improved. Some messages, especially formatted emails, get a bit garbled with extraneous characters and line breaks. The message still makes it so it's not always necessary to fix, but it can be time consuming if you do. In the end it's a minor inconvenience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As mentioned above, we implemented Yesware primarily to log emails in our CRM (Salesforce) and it does a wonderful job at that. The email tracking feature has become indispensable for staying on top of multiple conversations in a busy inbox. Email templates make the sales process much more efficient, and the analytics provide a lot of insight into what works and what could be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Development Representative
What do you like best?

Ease of use! The interface seamlessly integrates with Outlook & Salesforce and helps our team track email activity and easily send out customized email blasts with its customizable fields dependent on your CSV headers. The reporting for mail merges also helps to identify who might actually be worth a follow up call, which has helped generate new opportunities for our team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's sometimes misleading when someone opens up an email - with some companies having firewall / spam blockers it sometimes logs as "opened" in the software. I wish there was a way to identify if it was opened via firewall/blocker but I've learned that the opens with client device + locations are the most reliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Yesware I've been able to identify if my emails are being opened or not. With this information, it's helped me see what email messaging or subject lines work the best when approaching cold prospects and it's helped me find my style when it comes to messaging.

Additionally, the mail merge function and reporting has been very helpful. When you combine the functionality of a mail merge with its open/clicks tracking, you can identify who might actually be interested in taking a meeting / intro call and it's all thanks to Yesware! Especially when unable to get someone over the phone, this tool is essential for Business Development / Sales teams to effectively send out emails in a timely & efficient manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Representative
What do you like best?

Visibility! Yesware gives you visibility into what emails are working and what emails are not working. It allows you or your team to gauge what type of content, subject lines, call to actions and other types of content are getting people to open your emails. This allows you to gauge how interested a customer is in the content you're selling them as well as what you may need to tweak to get more responses. Any Sales or business that asks me what technology do I need I ALWAYS recommend YESWARE! Easy to use, metrics on what is or is not working, ability to create templates or cadences to automate your workflow! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, certain tools within Yesware are locked behind paywalls. I feel like there are tools that should be on certain packages rather than the more higher-end packages. Yesware could do a better job in offering packages that contain certain features for someone who may be getting Yesware for themselves compared to getting Yesware for a business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a sales enablement tool that is going to help your team get more insight into their process and how effective it is. Yesware is the way to go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating more visibility into what content or strategies are working to bring in more business, leads and or opportunities. I have realized that Yesware's greatest benefit is visibility into what is working and direct metrics to better understand what you can change to be more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager, Enterprise Sales
What do you like best?

They make it super easy to import a contact list from salesforce into a multi-step campaign. The personalization features are really easy to use but I'd prefer drag and drop. The gmail integration is pretty slick. The alerts and activity filtering are excellent. I'd like a little more flexibility on bulk managing tasks... pushing out, completing etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The campaigns are a bit rigid... It would be great if they were easier to edit, re-order steps, add new steps, etc. I find we are often lacking phone numbers which is ok but when I add them to call from the app they don't sync back to salesforce.com and the integration with my virtual phone is lacking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nothing is perfect but ease of use with Yesware wins me over. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reaching a large mid-size e-commerce prospect list with personalized messaging is hard... this makes it easier. Scheduled 3 meetings off my first campaign and expect to be able to improve conversions over time. Working through second campaign right now and it just gets easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like being able to see who's interacting with my emails and the content therein Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No way to log Linkedin activity - I use Inmails often for my campaigns Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Yesware lets me know what messaging is resonating with my customers. I can see who reads my emails and who forwards them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

With a quick list of active accounts that I can upload to Yesware, I'm able to email promos, etc. to all of my customers at once. I can also email individual customers with some pre-made templates or customer templates I make.

The training videos are short and to the point and can help you use it fully. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As long as one takes enough time to learn how campaigns work, how to add your own templates, etc. you can easily learn to use Yesware effectively. I don't really feel that I dislike much if it really. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the time savings and effectiveness of Yesware campaigns! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mass mailers save me so much time! Not having to create new templates saves a ton of time and also mental energy. And as a result, I've had great response from customers which has resulted in sales opportunities closed within a couple of days to a couple of weeks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Templates are easy to create and organize. Mail merges, campaigns (manual and auto) are great options for various campaigns. Love that I can make campaign cards to customize as I go. integration with salesforce is great and reports are insightful and easy to pull. Easy to use interface all around. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes reporting is difficult to track if we are sharing templates. I'd like it if when I create an email campaign, that that email would also show up in my template s automatically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool for doing high volume communications and want to leverage and organize templates. Also great if you are trying different strategies for communication and want to see through reporting what is working best. Mail merges and campaigns are a great option when you need to get mass messaging out as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Efficiency, scaled communications, organized templates and reporting on what is working best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
Media Production
What do you like best?

Without having experience with this type of software before, it was pretty intuitive to navigate and figure out the features I wanted to use. Its very simple and implements great with gmail so it feels very organic in the mailbox. Being able to see how many times people open the email is great. There are a ton of features that I use currently, and many more that I still have not discovered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to have it when I am using my email on my phone so that I can stay up to date on my campaigns without having to log into my computer to check. I also wish there was a way to change the color scheme of it to match better with a darker theme in my google mailbox. Everything else is perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try to use as many features as you can through Yesware to get the most insightful analytics about your email campaigns. By attaching your attachments to yesware instead of directly to the email, you will be able to track anytime someone downloads it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sometimes I have clients who dont always respond on time, tracking who opens my emails and when helps me solve that problem., Sending out mass campaigns to people subscribed to our newsletter is also a helpful feature to notify people when we have a new product released. The tracking option is amazing, it can show you whether they opened it on their phone or computer, and where they opened it and how many times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Manager, Customer Success
What do you like best?

I love the ability to truly track the success of our outreach. Knowing what does and doesn't work and being able to pivot accordingly is incredibly beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this, I don't have negative feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you do a deep dive into everything it can do. It's a rich, user friendly tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Knowing what is and isn't successful. Also, being able to accurately see if someone is opening the email and their response rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Copywriter
What do you like best?

What I liked most about Yesware is the email tracking feature, which allows me to see exactly when someone opens an email. Your templates help a lot to make things faster. I also like that you can include calendar appointment schedules available in email correspondence. But the best thing about using Yesware is your email marketing assistance possibilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This software is great, and there really isn't much I don't like about Yesware, maybe the only thing I could mention is that I would like to see a native mobile application to work better, it's a very complete product and I haven't had many problems with the. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I just recommend it, Yesware allows users to create, send, manage and improve email communication. In addition Yesware offers modern email tracking functions, customizable templates, integration with CRM and campaigns. If your need is for email marketing insurance, Yesware will be the solution for your needs. Yesware will surely make your company efficient, effective and productive, saving you a lot of time and keeping everything organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Yesware is being used by our company to track emails sent from the company. Our organization uses Yesware's ability to generate campaigns to reach or attract potential customers. We also use the main functions that include, tracking, opening rates, templates and tracking data for our teams. It has been very useful for tracking perspectives and creating reminders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales
What do you like best?

Yesware is improving, they're slowly making updates, changing the look of a few things, releasing new product features etc. In general the setting up of email campaigns is straightforward, clicking on campaigns to look at the stage of them all is real nice and easy which I enjoy. Links very well with Salesforce for us to track our emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We've had problems with people replying from different emails and this not registering with Yesware which has impacted me personally quite a few times. I believe they released something recently to try and fix this. But for example, I emailed someone at firstname.secondname@company.com and they replied from firstname@company.com in the same email chain, yet Yesware did not recognise this. In some cases, people have replied and then the second or third touch emails still go out as Yesware didn't recognise their reply. This as you can imagine is very embarrassing. Now, every single time someone replies I'm manually going into the campaign to check they have been removed which is time consuming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be aware of replies not being attributed to campaigns if colleagues reply from a different alias or forward it on. Check each reply from a campaign to the campaign in order to be 100% sure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking our emails is great and we really enjoy using it, plus having the full visibility in Salesforce is real good for the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.