Veloxy Reviews & Product Details

Veloxy Overview

What is Veloxy?

Veloxy is a revenue growth system that multiplies and accelerates your selling activities while eliminating non-selling activities that cost you time and money. It's one integrated sales platform that gives your essential sales capabilities — sales engagement, sales enablement, sales productivity, and Salesforce adoption — a single touchpoint across all devices to help you close more deals and generate more leads. 1,000's of field sales reps, inside sales reps, and sales managers are transforming sales departments into real revenue centers with Veloxy.

Veloxy Details
Discussions
Veloxy Community

Veloxy empowers sales reps and managers with a single, take-anywhere software for sales engagement, sales enablement, sales productivity, and Salesforce adoption. Unique features include Geo-location prospect downloads, proactive funnel and opportunity management, account and contact 360° views, account-based selling email tracking (including email forward tracking), Salesforce Caller ID, and the ability to launch email marketing campaigns from any computer or smartphone.

Unlike most sales platforms that are designed to satisfy one sales role and one company size, Veloxy is the sales platform built to help field sales reps, inside sales reps, AND sales managers of all company sizes exceed their sales quotas faster, easier.

In addition to the all-encompassing cost and time savings, field sales reps enjoy the geo-location prospecting and Salesforce caller ID, inside sales reps love the AI sales intelligence and account-based selling features, and sales managers can't get enough of the advanced analytics and sales rep optimization.

What do you love most about Veloxy?

Veloxy

Veloxy Screenshots

Veloxy Reviews

Showing 188 Veloxy reviews
Already have Veloxy?
What do you like best?

The ability to follow up with my productivity. It not only allows me to follow up my work but also see the areas in which I might be missing improvement or I may need to follow up again. This tool has also helped me improved my communication with my clients as I may see who might have forgotten to read the information that I have sent. Having this advantage is crucial for the relationship growth between the sender and the receiver in the communication process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. I would probably distribute data a little better in the diagrams so that it does not look too compressed. I believe that when you increase the range of the dates that you wish to see (in regards to your data), it might be a little crowded. It becomes difficult to read when there are so many different platform from which your receivers may get their emails and opened them. It may be hard to understand which receiver saw the information when the same email was sent to a large group of people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend to open it at least once a day.

Follow up with your tasts.

It is easier to follow up all the data that you may have in your system.

Another recommendation is to not overlap data when looking at different sections. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to track the email that I have sent. It truly helps to know your audience and it helps to improve your communication and productivity at least a 30 percent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Veloxy
What do you like best?

Scheduling email campaigns, open email notifications, the ability to use geolocation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Email Campaigns usually error out and don’t send, it doesn’t integrate well with SFDC leads/contact information. The representative for veloxy seems to have overstepped in many cases. Which gave me the impression that Veloxy is super unprofessional. For example, my email campaigns were not sending, costed me days of email prospecting, and he wanted me to share the screen, which was okay, but then overstepped on my prospecting approach. I didn’t ask for his input, I just wanted to fix my problems. Also, he kept begging me to bring up how “awesome” veloxy was to my superiors etc.. I don’t have time for that. Nor do I have any say in this... I’m asking for support that is it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When working properly, veloxy can save hours out of your work week!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I loved live time notifications of email

Opens and scheduling email compagina... but it wasn’t as efficient. It didn’t always work. And in this b2b sales world, we cannot afford to waste time or spend extra time just making something work. We love automation and ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager, Government Program Sales
What do you like best?

Knowing when my emails are read is a huge bonus and needed in this day and age when working virtually and utilizing emails more than ever. I have had issues with getting a hold of point of contacts with the company and with email tracking, let's me know if my emails are read and when. Then, I can utilize this data to follow up and find out who new POC's might be based on the data. Also like knowing when emails are forwarded/reviewed. Templates are a nice touch as well. Templates allow for better and more concise and professional looking emails when sending campaigns out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Syncing with Salesforce is a bit wonky, but still works! There are some features that make it a bit tough to understand, but with a little help with the Veloxy folks, they were great to assist and help understand the product a bit better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it to believe it. Definitely a great product! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead generation and knowing when my emails are read. This is a huge plus as this allows me to find new POC's and look up additional contacts at companies where prospects are not opening up my emails. It's not always easy to prospect into new organizations, but having this AI behind the scenes gives me a better sense of who my future customers will be. Another benefit is handling unsubscribes. This is important for managing contacts that do not want to be contacted. They can easily be removed and allow me to focus on the creation of my campaigns vs. user/contact management which is very time consuming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Regional Sales Manager
What do you like best?

Veloxy allows us to effectively input data more efficiently that using standard salesforce platforms. It saves us time of every engagement and that's vital to our success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only think I would like to see in the future is a business card info capture capability that allows us to create leads based off just taking a picture of a business card. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're using salesforce and your team struggles with efficiency, try Veloxy today. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking data effectively in the field and using task management for lead and opportunity follow up. - If we were simply using salesforce, our time spent inputing data would increase by 4x and be less accurate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Account Manager
What do you like best?

When out in the field you can add nearby businesses as prospects or accounts before you walk in. You can log activity and set a follow up right away.

It keeps you from having to keep notes to never see them again.

Another feature, it allows to send email template to multiple people at once and check against the do not call and also provides a unsubscribe link. This definately helps to stay in constant contact with prospects.

The Support from Samir is always top class. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have a local cache saved on my phone as sometimes it doesn't work properly when I have a bad wireless phone signal. This doesn't happen that often but would be nice to have an ability to keep moving without delay. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want next level contact for you prospects and stay in the loop when you need to be. Veloxy is for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows me to keep ahead of the game and follow up sooner and stay organized Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

What I like best about Veloxy is being able to track e-mails in order to see if clients have seen the e-mails I have sent. Being that it also helps when they open the e-mail multiple times to see if they have gone back to the e-mail is a definite help to my account management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Veloxy at times can be tricky without playing around with the tools. At times, Veloxy has logged me off without me noticing, and when I send e-mails, they may not be tracked when I think that they are. Also, the templates for sending customers are on a different page when using the Outlook plugin, so it gets tiresome to have to switch back and forth in order to get the correct template to work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please take the time to play around with Veloxy, as it can be fairly tricky upon first glance. However, once you get a feel for it, it can be very helpful for your work day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems that I am solving with Veloxy are plenty. There are times that I do not know if a customer has seen mail that I have sent, so it keeps me in the loop during the sales cycle in terms of what e-mail to send. The multiple templates that I can use on a schedule is very helpful if I do not hear back from a customer within a specific amount of time. This way, I can spread out the times that I can send e-mails to not bother the customer, and to continue following up in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kyle Börner of Veloxy

Hi Jared,

I’m so sorry that you are experiencing issues with email tracking, email templates, and parts of the user experience. I wanted to let you know that I really appreciate you making us aware of this so we can make things right for you.

I just shared your experience with our co-founder, Samir. He invites you to email him at samir@veloxy.io so he can schedule a 1-on-1 video conference with you. He wants to remedy the situation and ask you a few other questions about new features.

We’re thankful for your review and we want to make sure you’re happy.

Kyle

What do you like best?

The product is fully integrated with our Salesforce CRM and allows my team to work quickly and efficiently. We use the mapping tool to identify new prospects while out in the field. We also like the fast support response rate we receive when issues arise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of detail logged with logging calls up substance with prospects. It just auto logs and doesn't ask you to input and pertinent details after. Should have a pop-up screen after each call to allow the rep to log information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My team has been able to log more activities and prospect at a much higher rate than before. We have utilized some of the automated task logging features to help stay abreast of our most important prospect, so that we can usher them further down the sales funnel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director, Key Accounts
What do you like best?

Veloxy automatically tracks activities and creates reminders in Salesforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Given that I don't own the opportunities directly, I can't always access all the opportunities and contacts that I need to reach out to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great flexibility. Tool saves me a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Efficient tracking of activities in Salesforce. Saves us a ton of time. Very easy to make a call to a prospect and log the call, then schedule a follow up task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The most beneficial feature is the ability to create templates and email multi people a time. Then be able to see the results of your email campaign Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not sure there is anything I can say I dislike... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Veloxy Team is the best to work with. They truly listen and are willing to help you succeed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing, follow up with customer, tracking events and activities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enterprise Account Executive
What do you like best?

email log, task generation, modify Salesforce Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i often have to reinstall every few months to get rid of bugs. extension can be laggy at times and slow down outlook. I wish that I didn’t have to log it to an opportunity/account once I’ve done it once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Veloxy helps me maintain my cadence of followup and demonstrate my prospecting prowess. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to see when/where and how many times a customer opens an email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Emails have to be opened to be added to Salesforce. There should be an option to have a contact automatically Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't be afraid to jump in and try out all the features- you won't break it, I promise! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to send mass emails and have them tracked by who opens them, and how many times they open them is a huge advantage when determining if a lead is interested or not Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

Using the email campaign tool is life changing. Lets me look at deep numbers to let me understand how to improve my success rate. Veloxy also allows me to send many more emails with still being able to effectively manage a campaign. Even more so now with the new work from home environment Veloxy is a must have tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Has been some bugs, but Veloxy fixes them extremely fast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to get more effective with your prospecting, Veloxy is a must have tool. The email tracking tools they give you are a game changer. Along with the field sales tools. The investment has more than paid off for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sending and managing the way I send emails to prospects. I taken my email campaigns to a new level by letting me understand the numbers behind what I am doing. As well as the ability to send out emails to a larger amount of prospects and manage the follow up. Cannot imagine going back to our previous tools being used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The mass email feature is very intuitive and efficient Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Veloxy desktop site doesn’t always coincide with the desktop notifications Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It will make your day to day managing a sales pipeline much easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email templates makes me more efficient.

Integrating emails into salesforce is very easy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Business Account Executive
What do you like best?

Veloxy has been an amazing tool for me as a sales professional for many reasons. The integration with Salesforce is seamless and allows me to be more organized. Also, the email tracking and analytics are very important to me. It allows me to gauge if a customer is truly interested in an email that I sent over if they keep opening it. It has been a tremendous tool for me on the sales side. It is recommended 100% by me to any business that is looking to accelerate sales in their organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No real downsides in my opinion. Maybe being able to edit opportunities from it for salesforce. Also, it does take a bit of time to refresh prospects/opportunities that you recently added in Salesforce (not too long, but just trying to find any dislikes). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It will help your sales organization tremendously. From an organization standpoint with reminders about tasks, it is a great tool. It is especially true for reps that have to work in the field because the mobile app allows you to still manage your salesforce on the go with ease. You are also able to see the activity of your sales team through the dashboard, so you can quantify the amount of activity in relation to sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has boosted productivity with my work and has improved my organization and follow-up. It has become a vital tool for me a sales rep and I believe has improved my sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Account Executive III
What do you like best?

I like how it shows me when a prospect opens my email, and how many times they've opened it. This really helps with me being able to know who is interested in what I am sending them because I can see how many times they've opened my email. If they open my email and do not reply, I add them to my call list for the following day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I load prospects into the Veloxy site, there are times when I have to refresh the page 3-4 times for the new prospects to show up.

When I open an email that I've sent to a prospect, there are times when it counts me opening it up as an activity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Learn and use it as much as possible! This is a great tool to help you manage your day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Veloxy helps with my follow-up process by reminding me to reply to emails that I may have not replied to. It helps me reduce the amount of time I spend searching my inbox for something that I may have not replied to since Veloxy sends me a notification reminding me to reply to the email.

I also enjoy how Veloxy automatically logs when a prospect opens my email as an activity in the Salesforce opportunity, this helps me keep everything tight in one spot and I don't need to go searching for emails relating to an opportunity.

Whenever I've had issues with Veloxy, their support has done a great job of helping me find a resolution to my issue in a timely mannger. Their support is friendly and very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Account Executive
What do you like best?

My favorite feature from the app is the email template feature. It allows me to send customers information at a fraction of the time. It has a great email campaign that I use on the daily. The iPhone app is a smooth app that allows users ease of access with tons of benefits. It allows users to be more effective vs some of the older outdated systems. I can compare and see different leads all in one click of a button. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes. Everything is great! Easy to use and has a great support system. You can manage your funnel in minutes vs hours! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! It has helped my sales tremendously! It allows users to be more effective vs some of the older outdated systems. I can compare and see different leads all in one click of a button. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Veloxy helps me remember to follow up with hard to reach or unavailable customers. It also helps me with bulky emails that takes ages to write, I can just use an email template and talk to 10x more customers. Funnel management has been key with veloxy it has helped me tremendously. It really is the best app that I have used for solution selling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I was looking for something that would my sales reps would use - it had to be easy to use from their phones. When I found Veloxy I couldn't believe how easy it was and all the tasks they complain about having to log in salesforce were now something they could complete from their phones. I love the Automatic activity logging and map feature. I like that it works so well that my reps use it and now we can view the activity. My reps also like the email capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My reps who haven't tried it yet! So far, I like almost everything about it. Of the reps that have used it, they think it's great. I guess if I have to pick something I dislike it would be the customization or help/user guide info. I wanted to know how to set up so I could view those that were testing it as my team. Customer support answered my question quickly, but I'm one who likes to find the solution and not have to wait for a reply to email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

So far it has improved user adoption to Salesforce because calls and emails are being logged automatically. Due to COVID our reps have been confined to their homes and haven't been able to see the value of the map features yet. But, they were constantly calling HQ asking for reports for prospects in the area they were in - this feature will be a big plus with them and a time saver for me! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Strategic Account Executive
What do you like best?

I think that the user interface is good enough but there should be more integration with our current role which is not field sales at this moment in time. If our entire interface was hosted on Veloxy meaning SALES FORCE and DIALER there would be more visability into what customer interactions are actually going on at this moment. Right now the calls have to be made using the application on my cellphone which honestly is not as easy as when I use my monitor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It did not log all phone calls so the outbound dial activity is not accurate. Also when asking about a dialer function I was not able to get an answer as to why it had been disabled from Veloxy. Still would like to know if we can just use the dialer from Veloxy directly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to create a more thorough follow up solution for myself which saves time. I like that if an opportunity has not has had any activity for a while there is a reminder that comes up on my cellphone. Veloxy also better integrates my email, to my contacts and the CRM SALESFORCE that my company makes us use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kyle Börner of Veloxy

I’m so sorry we got it wrong. We made a huge mistake not getting back to you about the dialer function.

I can tell by your review that you have great ideas and that you’re passionate about using sales technology to exceed your quota.

Samir, Veloxy’s co-founder, read your review with me, and he would like to set-up a 1-on-1 video conference with you to address the dialer function, Salesforce integration, and how Veloxy can be used in an Account Executive role. Plus, he wants to hear what other features you’d like to see in future software updates.

You can reach Samir at samir@veloxy.io.

We’re thankful to have you as a customer.

Kyle

What do you like best?

Easy to log calls and activity. Manage leads and prospect. Leads, accounts and opportunities are appropiate and are able to be viewed easily. Also the way it syncs with the desktop version is very well send.

Sending emails and the ease of being able to track all the email that are being sent. The reporting is very good and provides very insightful information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does not work well in android devices. it is difficult to auto dial and also it doesnt sync the uncommunicated leads effectively. When using the iphone, it places all the leads that havent been contacted in the last 30-60 days which makes it easier to call. Might just need an update for the Android OS.

Also when using Iphone there should be an option to use a Business line when using a dual sim iphone. I tend to start dialing and use the personal line by accident, i have to change which number i need to dial from the business line. Not sure how it needs to be fixed but it would be nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ease of adding activity, Ease of sending email and tracking email being sent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ease of adding activity. for use there is a requirement to make 50 calls a day. So it makes it easier to log the calls. the ease fo having everything in one app and in place.

email blast and the information provided in return. This is all good information and it is very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kyle Börner of Veloxy

Hello Francisco,

We’re sorry that you’re experiencing issues with the mobile app across Apple and Android devices. After reading your review, I can tell that you’re very tech-savvy, and I wanted to let you know that I really appreciate that about you because it will help us make things right for you and all users.

Our Co-founder, Samir, would like to know more about your issues with Veloxy Mobile, and your thoughts on future updates as well.

He kindly asks that you email him at samir@veloxy.io so he can put time on his calendar for a 1-on-1 video conference with you.

We’re all about total customer satisfaction, and we look forward to keeping you happy.

Kyle

What do you like best?

There are 2 parts that make Veloxy a must have.

1. The seemless integration it has with salesofrce

2. The exceptional customer service the company provides.

I have called in and spoke with Samir to address some flaws and to give ideas on new features. Everytime my concerns are addressed, and my ideas are noted. I can't name another tech company that allows that kind of access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a lag time for Salesforce to update any changes made in veloxyand vica versa, however in an age where everything is right now, this is a minor inconvenience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have been through a lot of organizations that try and implement "Veloxy" like sytems, and I have never liked them, nor did they work very well. This is a whole other level both in funtionality and service. I can guarantee at very least, it will not be a waste of time to try it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The mass mailing option is really my favorite and a driving force behind my production. The stats it provides are essential for follow up. I haven't used the new options of completing task and scheduling tasks out of Veloxy, but I feel like once I do I won't be in Salesforce nearly as much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Having the ability to streamline my prospecting when sending emails and calling was a main concern when entering in this sales position. Learning how to best use the app took some tie but ultimately became one of my most used resources. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Using the follow-up feature to reengage after an email campaign with recipients that have opened the emails has a bug that has yet to be fixed. I like using variables like {firstname} to help make my outreaches more personal. The first campaign I create always works with the prospect name but the follow-up takes the information from the prospect email instead of actually using their name. For example, if I engage via with an email to John Doe while using the first name variable and his email is 1234JD@yahoo.com... the first email addresses him formerly as John. If I use the "+campaign with recipients opened email" and use the first name variable it will then address the prospect as 1234JD instead of John. Please fix. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take time to learn everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reducing the limited time in my day by streamlining my monotonous tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kyle Börner of Veloxy

Hello Jason,

I’m sorry we got it wrong. We made a mistake not reaching out to you sooner about the email marketing bug.

I can tell by your review that you are a power user, and I’m confident you have great ideas on how to use email marketing to exceed your quota.

With that being said, our co-founder Samir would like to set-up a 1-on-1 video conference with you to discuss the issue, and to ask you if there are other email marketing features you’d like to see in future software updates.

You can reach Samir at samir@veloxy.io.

We’re happy you’re a customer and that you took the time to share your experience.

Kyle

What do you like best?

As a Sales Manger having full visibility to my teams funnel in the palm of my hands allows us to focus on winning the customer and not worrying about the pipeline. Also getting reminders about inactivity on accounts helps my team and myself stay on top of every opportunity Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to make calls from the desktop and have it call from a designated number. Also having the auto dial function placed in the activities section would make it easier to make more calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are leading a sales organization you have to bring Veloxy to your organization. Without Veloxy your sales team is not performing at its maximum potential. The results from using Veloxy are unmatched. We increased our sales in Q1 of 2020 by over 200% Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Too many organizations have made an investment in Salesforce and because it is not user friendly for outside sales teams, you do not get teh "real" feedback on activity and best practices. Since implementing Veloxy I have real activity metrics to base standards on. It has also provided complete visibility throughout the organization so everyone can see how the sales team is progressing. From a sales rep perspective Veloxy makes the sales process full proof and provides insight on how our customers are interacting with us. The AI functionality prompts the team to go from call to call and meeting to meeting without things falling through the cracks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

to log quickly tasks, calls, events

Geolocalisation is awsome, that's why I took the app at the beggining

I can add account or leads in two clic instead of spending 10mn on SFDC Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to have automatic fields filled when I call or visit a customer (99% time, type of product, subject group... is the same but I need to fill it each time), would it be possible to manage it? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not waste time on Salesforce, just save it on Veloxy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems:

when I log a call, it always put the previous day instead of today

when I want to attach an email to an account, I need to close the app and wait a few minutes to see it appear in email to attach

Benefits:

I did much more calls with the app, I can log a call to the opportunity, that is a real gain on time

I save a long time to get a phone number of customer or adress when I do a visit, I don't need my labtop for that:) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kyle Börner of Veloxy

Greetings friend,

I’m sorry the user experience hasn’t been what you hoped for, especially the automation of selling activities. We’re thankful for your review and we’re confident that we can make things right.

I shared your review with our Co-founder, Samir, and he really appreciates your love for geo-location features and the automation of non-selling activities. He wants to schedule a 1-on-1 virtual meeting with you so he can address your issues and ask you what other features you’d like to see in future software updates.

Samir's email address is samir@veloxy.io.

We’re thankful to have you as a customer.

Business Account Executive