UXPressia Reviews & Product Details

UXPressia Overview

What is UXPressia?

UXPressia is a collaborative user experience platform. Create, export and share designer-ready customer journey maps, personas, and impact maps online.

UXPressia Details

UXPressia is an online service for creating professional, editable Customer Journey Maps and Personas. UXPressia is everything you need to design perfect user experience.

UXPressia

UXPressia Reviews

Showing 10 UXPressia reviews
Already have UXPressia?
UD
What do you like best?

1. I loved how easy and intuitive is the CMJ flow as Personas.

Before I've struggled to find a tool on the market that would reflect the way I'm creating personas offline. Some of the tools ask to create personas in the survey manner, while it's more natural to iterate the board when all the content blocks presented in the same canva.

2. A also love templates and customizability of the tools.

3. I also loved that you can add your own branding to the project area. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1. Logo and branding could be improved, but the experience is great overall.

2. I've spent some time trying to organize the folders and projects. I was looking for more actions to do with a project (hidden in the 3 dots icon) and each time I'd accidentally delete the project. This flow felt a little clumsy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Maybe update online branding to create a stronger trust. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Documenting all the user research insights in one cohesive presentation.

This is really helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CD
What do you like best?

We have been using the tool for the last couple of years, when working with our clients. Generally the client love the tool, as it has a very clean interface. Overall, the tool is very intuitive and easy to use and any one can pick it up and use it straight way.

The tools has great features:

1. Templates

Great range of templates that are available to use, we like that it covers a variety of different sectors.

2. Impact assessment

This is a brilliant feature in the tool, it helps bring everything together. It is great that you can create a journey map and link both the personas and impact assessment with the map. This really helps when working with clients, as you walk them through the full journey.

3. Collaboration

Remote collaboration is dream on this tool and would recommend you try this with your clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While it is a great tool, some of the areas could be improved:

1. It would be great and very helpful if it was integrated with Jira or even confluence

2. The format of the downloads could be improved Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the free plan, first to see if it will meet your need and then commit to the pro plan Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been using this tool to map out the current "as is" customer journey to understand the user experience and pain points. We then use the same tool to be map "to be" customer journey this allows us to understand where improvements have been made.

The swim lane are not pre-defined you can change the titles to make it more reflective to the client that you are working with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head Of Experience & Digital Product Design
What do you like best?

UXPressia really changed my life in that it gave me the opportunity to really learn how to do a Customer Journey Map (both in supplying a tool but the knowledge on how to do a CJM).

This is definitely a tool to use in your toolbox to perform all your UX research. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike yet! I love the fact that I can do a huge amount of my process here!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a go. You can sign up and try it, that is how I started using UXPressia :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UXPressia has really helped me develop my customer journey mapping skill and how it can all fit in an overall ecosystem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Intuitive and easy. Super easy to understand for me and my co worker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, when many people work at the same time can slow down. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Discover new features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Giving customers the best experiences ever. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UG
What do you like best?

I enjoy the persona and customer journey mapping sections of UXPressia. I feel that these sections really get you thinking about how your website can improve in meeting the needs of your target audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I feel that UXPressia could be made better if it had a section of creating site maps in the site. I had to outsource and find a decent site map maker, which took some extra time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have used UXPressia to overcome potential obstacles with the experience of my site's users. I have had greater awareness of the emotions that my site's users may experience when they visit my site, which in turn helps me to improve my site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UG
What do you like best?

I liked the look and feel of it. They handle layout and overflow well. There is a great amount of customization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the element selection was better. From my experience, you have to select each item separately. It would be great if you could add multiple elements to the page at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving the best way to present a student competition to users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web and Graphic Designer
Retail
What do you like best?

I use this software for the company where I work because I am a graphic designer and I need a software in which I can develop in the advertising area of the company creating a series of maps for the different branch offices of the company and this software is definitely which best suits that objective.

About the things that I like about UXPressia, mainly, is that all the designs and business projects that I create through this software are very professional. When it comes to the maps that I have to create to add them to the other designs I create them in the easiest and simplest way because this software is very simple to be able to develop and use, if I want to share them with my co-workers I do it because UXPressia also comes with that option. I can create all the map designs that I want because there is no limit, the only limit here is you because this software lets you be very free and lets you work your way and how you feel more comfortable and I love that.

I definitely like this software because it locates the exact address of the company, so it also guides customers, suppliers and other interested parties.

And finally, I really like the price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

These are some things that I do not like about this software:

1.- Not available for the most Product Marketing projects.

2.- Little connection with other software.

3.- It has very few export options and it has not enough because many of us use PNG and it lacks that option, a colleague also told me that it did not have the PDF option.

4.- I do not like the text fonts because it makes the texts look pixelled. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is well known that this software is very easy to use and also helps a lot but I would like to add a couple of functions to improve the projects and designs.

But if you tell me that if I recommend this software, of course, UXPressia would complement your business and make it much easier to locate and more attractive to the public, do not hesitate to obtain it, and take advantage of it at a good price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Yes, I feel that the company has improved a lot since we have been using this software because UXPressia taught us to be more responsible and to be much more interested in our customers because not everything is about the image of the company but also the interest of the customer.

As a designer of the company, it helped me a lot; to be more creative and play my way.

It also helps customers to locate themselves and be able to reach the nearest branch or one of their preference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

I love that UXPressia has the auto-generate persona feature. They have a wide variety of photos and names to choose from based on the location you're creating for. It takes the guess-work out of trying to come up with our own. HUGE time saver! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the customer journey creation tool was as easy to use as the persona creation tool, but it's close. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pay for a full year in advance. They cut 2 months off the total price! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We recently created (and blew up into poster size) personas that we hung all around our board room. This really helps us when we're discussing products and services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Product Manager
What do you like best?

I can easily create professional looking maps. And I can use them not only for myself and my team, but it's not ashamed to show these maps to CEO and other departments (when compared with maps built with spreadsheets).

I can easily create as many maps as needed for my complex product and link them together.

"Impact maps" is a powerful feature which helps to brainstorm ideas in the context of business and customers goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Small text size in some areas. Hard to read it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No more sticky notes falling off the wall!

Their blog helped us to improve our understanding of CJM technique. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

We zeroed down on after having a close look at alternatives in the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few tweaks I would make for ease of use. Also it would be great to have other exporting options as well beside PNG and PDF. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps our designer a lot. It helps as to create more user friendly and intuitive customer journeys. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for UXPressia?