UXPressia

4.8

UXPressia is an online service for creating professional, editable Customer Journey Maps and Personas. UXPressia is everything you need to design perfect user experience.

Work for UXPressia?

Learning about UXPressia?

UXPressia Reviews

Ask UXPressia a Question
Showing 4 UXPressia reviews
UXPressia review by Paul M.
Paul M.

"This is the software that my Customers like to use in the company."

What do you like best?

I use this software for the company where I work because I am a graphic designer and I need a software in which I can develop in the advertising area of the company creating a series of maps for the different branch offices of the company and this software is definitely which best suits that objective.

About the things that I like about UXPressia, mainly, is that all the designs and business projects that I create through this software are very professional. When it comes to the maps that I have to create to add them to the other designs I create them in the easiest and simplest way because this software is very simple to be able to develop and use, if I want to share them with my co-workers I do it because UXPressia also comes with that option. I can create all the map designs that I want because there is no limit, the only limit here is you because this software lets you be very free and lets you work your way and how you feel more comfortable and I love that.

I definitely like this software because it locates the exact address of the company, so it also guides customers, suppliers and other interested parties.

And finally, I really like the price.

What do you dislike?

These are some things that I do not like about this software:

1.- Not available for the most Product Marketing projects.

2.- Little connection with other software.

3.- It has very few export options and it has not enough because many of us use PNG and it lacks that option, a colleague also told me that it did not have the PDF option.

4.- I do not like the text fonts because it makes the texts look pixelled.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is well known that this software is very easy to use and also helps a lot but I would like to add a couple of functions to improve the projects and designs.

But if you tell me that if I recommend this software, of course, UXPressia would complement your business and make it much easier to locate and more attractive to the public, do not hesitate to obtain it, and take advantage of it at a good price.

Yes, I feel that the company has improved a lot since we have been using this software because UXPressia taught us to be more responsible and to be much more interested in our customers because not everything is about the image of the company but also the interest of the customer.

As a designer of the company, it helped me a lot; to be more creative and play my way.

It also helps customers to locate themselves and be able to reach the nearest branch or one of their preference.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about UXPressia
UXPressia review by Nikita E.
Nikita E.

"Best tool for CJM"

What do you like best?

I can easily create professional looking maps. And I can use them not only for myself and my team, but it's not ashamed to show these maps to CEO and other departments (when compared with maps built with spreadsheets).

I can easily create as many maps as needed for my complex product and link them together.

"Impact maps" is a powerful feature which helps to brainstorm ideas in the context of business and customers goals.

What do you dislike?

Small text size in some areas. Hard to read it.

No more sticky notes falling off the wall!

Their blog helped us to improve our understanding of CJM technique.

What Diagramming solution do you use?

UXPressia review by User in Financial Services

"Easy to use and easy on the eyes!"

What do you like best?

I love that UXPressia has the auto-generate persona feature. They have a wide variety of photos and names to choose from based on the location you're creating for. It takes the guess-work out of trying to come up with our own. HUGE time saver!

What do you dislike?

I wish the customer journey creation tool was as easy to use as the persona creation tool, but it's close.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pay for a full year in advance. They cut 2 months off the total price!

We recently created (and blew up into poster size) personas that we hung all around our board room. This really helps us when we're discussing products and services.

UXPressia review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"So far we have been pretty happy with the service."

What do you like best?

We zeroed down on after having a close look at alternatives in the market.

What do you dislike?

There are a few tweaks I would make for ease of use. Also it would be great to have other exporting options as well beside PNG and PDF.

It helps our designer a lot. It helps as to create more user friendly and intuitive customer journeys.

Learning about UXPressia?

* We monitor all UXPressia reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.