UseResponse Reviews & Product Details

UseResponse Overview

What is UseResponse?

UseResponse is a powerful Customer Service Suite that combines the functionality of omnichannel support ticketing center, feedback community forum, live chat with messengers, and knowledge base. UseResponse helps companies to empower their customer service by introducing better customer self-service with the help of smart automation, chatbots, public communities, and embeddable knowledge base functionality. The system can be used as SaaS & self-hosted solution with open code.

UseResponse Details
German, English, French, Japanese, Dutch, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)

Platform to gather ideas and support your customers that includes ticketing, knowledge base, live chat. Easy to use customer service solution.

Offer full source code, 100% customization, predefined set of automation in notifications, ticket rules, email templates that allows using system within minutes

UseResponse Inc.

UseResponse Screenshots

UseResponse Reviews

Showing 19 UseResponse reviews
Already have UseResponse?
What do you like best?

UseResponse is one of the best available customer service programs that allows you to easily contact any customer through a variety of channels, including direct messaging tools that allow you to get real-time feedback from your customers. Always check what your customers think about new aspects of your site or the content you share on your site. Although you don't always receive useful feedback, the ability to talk directly to customers is still very beneficial. Use UseResponse to support any online ticketing needs, which is very helpful for organizations with members or venues where acts occur. There are not too many better programs for companies needing to overhaul their customer service systems or companies dealing with customer support support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

UseResponse can be a difficult program to use if you don't have extensive knowledge of customer service systems or computers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

UseResponse allows you to create a help center from which you can handle all your customer service business needs, providing many useful and useful features from a single center where you can manage all of them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UseResponse has a help desk that allows you to take care of your tickets and gives your customers a place to do the same. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Service Manager
What do you like best?

The windows and panels are organized in a way that makes information easy to find. I like the immediate notifications we get that can allow us to respond in a timely fashion. During my initialization process, I was able to work with UseResponse to get me started quickly and add the integration to Slack. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Using the full extent of UseResponse capabilities may take some time. Sometimes I feel that UseResponse almost makes it too easy for customers to connect and file complaints. It can put more of a work load on our staff, but I can't really complain about anything in regards to the software and usage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For companies that are serious about providing a customers with a simple portal that can also allow your staff to manage data in a streamlined way, UseResponse is a software solution that should be considered. You may want to start off your deployment for a particular department to help refine your usage of the platform and to help assess your staff capabilities. You can maybe do that for six months to a year, if appropriate for your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UseResponse serves as our primary online customer support hub. It allows us to collect feedback data from our customers, which helps us to understand the quality of our service and to discuss making improvements accordingly. The reports and data compilation features let us put together information quickly so we can respond to issues as soon as possible and provide a better experience for our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the simple user interface with great functionality, a lot of documentation and support is fantastic. Easy to implement and immediate support by email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no cons in the use of the software in my company at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

UseResponse is a tool that works perfectly for our use case and I can only recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The system interface is highly customizable for our needs, and it is easier for our team to use its integration into the self-service community to collect ideas, vote on issues, added problems, questions, provide support with this excellent customer feedback software, Help desk ticket system packaged in a simple solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

This software is very easy to use and the price is very affordable. You can customize it to meet your needs. The support team is always there to help you through every step of the process and they are quick to respond. We needed some customization's that they didn't have and they quickly created integrations and the necessary changes on the back end to help us meet our product goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I have not found anything that I do not like about this software. Rather, I am finding new things each time that work so much better than what we used previously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This has helped us revamp how we support our clients. We are able to utilize more options for our clients to reach out to us with all that UseResponse has to offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

The people and support behind the product which is feature rich and mature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some functionality we wanted hasn't been implemented. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tools for what you need, support is amazing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To gather client feedback and to know more about their problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder, Director Of Development
Internet
What do you like best?

Specifically the inline help. Generically I'd say their own customer support which is highly responsive, very technically helpful, and very personalized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much yet. I'd love if I could enter a hyperlink into an Article/FAQ that would work within the widget vs opening a new browser window but they are working on that minor point. Meanwhile the 'Related Artciles' sidebar does that for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the inline help

Take advantage of the css customization which is extensive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1) I can provide customer support for users in a managed and trackable fashion

2) I can mitigate the amount of customer support I need to provide by integrating my ticket system with my FAQ System and thereby provide answers to users automatically and immediatly instead of opening a new ticket

3) I can provide the FAQ/TIcket system not only as a selectable widget (e.g. Customer Support) but attach it as 'inline' help to text/icon of my choosing and thus provide interactive help to uses at specific parts/buttons on my site. Thus instead of just having a basic 'What's This?' hover I can have one that provides a FAQ about any feature of my site which is then fully integrated into the extended FAQ/Help system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Peer Tutor
Higher Education
What do you like best?

It helps to organize ideas and share them through UseResponse. The layout is very flexible and the social integration and content analyzing features that they provide for it are at par. I would say it is value for money! Their support is also a big plus, they usually reply within 5 minutes and are always there to help! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little complex to use because there are so many functionalities provided and no proper walk-through for them. Other than that though, I have nothing to dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would very highly recommend giving the free version a shot! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To manage my customers and records. I have enjoyed using it because of its flexibility and would choose this over so many more platforms that promise to provide the same thing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

Their support is equally good at technical and business aspects of the different products. Their ticket system is great and so is their team at responding to problems within 24hours. A great User-interface too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Thier website fits perfectly on a 15-inch laptop or maybe a bigger screen but its troublesome on an ipad or tablets. Other than that, there's nothing to dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Their cloud version's support, user experience and optimization for different products is truly excellent. This is why I would strongly recommend you to use it. Their support isn't just great for your customers, it's awesome for you too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great Customer service, excellent ticketing system, Increasing our brand's face value and recognition. User support and helping build our brand's community. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
What do you like best?

It is very flexible in terms of collecting ideas from our customers and understanding what customers require to be implemented first of all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometime it takes a long time to get features submitted to their ticket system, what is fair enough as their number of clients growing. Administration area is a bit hard to learn to start. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use UseResponce for managing product ideas building our sport software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IE
What do you like best?

The integrated helpdesk experience with a highly intuitive user interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Minor tweaks to the interface will allow better utilization of valuable screen space on a 13-inch laptop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We are a customer of the cloud version and my personal feeling is that user experience in the cloud version should be targeted and optimized for small businesses with perhaps less than 20 agents. This is the case as of now and I anticipate that any future progress would be in this direction.

If you have any specific features that are not yet included, my impression is that the UseResponse team will listen to you and will build those features soon enough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were trying to make it unnecessary for the students of an educational institute to personally visit the student services office to resolve most of their routine issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant to CEO
What do you like best?

I have been running a retail business and faced problems with clients requests and support. It’s easier 100% to support our clients via tickets rather than emails as we used to do before. As our company is a global retail business we are now using useresponse’s multi – lingual feature which allows me to handle all teams from different language departments in one place. Ticket rules which allows to automate ticket processing is another great feature we used in useresponse. By clicking several buttons to configure ticket rules suitable for my business our support team spend far more less time to process request.

If you are reading this, don't waste your time and use this as soon as possible if you want your business to grow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Personally there was nothing to dislike in this flawless software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me to save a lot of time on customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Support Officer/APM
What do you like best?

The UseResponse System interface is highly customisable to Our needs, and it’s easier for Our Team to use Its Self-Service Community integration to Gather ideas, Topic Voting, aggregate Problems, Questions, provide support with this great customer feedback software, help desk ticketing system packed in one simple solution.

Other features we loved were:

• Unique feedback system

• Multi – lingual knowledge bases

• Unified Agents interface for all platforms

• Fast customer support and problem-solving

• Several Feedback sources: community portal, embedded widget Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With the great Feature of UseResponse, there is nothing practical to dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you really want to know your Customers very well, understand their opinions, then UseResponse is the Platform to be on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were looking at ways to know our Customers very well, understand their opinions, gather their feedbacks and work seamlessly to respond to their needs in a timely manner.

We had tried the traditional tools, cold calling and its likes, but never got the needed satisfaction and boost to Our Business.

After some research, we came across UseResponse and tried the Trial Version, and to our utmost surprise, UseResponse lived up to its Name and reputation as one of the best in the Industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Integration Consultant
What do you like best?

Ease of use and the responsiveness of the company to support requests and the openess to enhancement suggestions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything about the product that I dislike I think with time the knowledge base and user base will make information even better and easier to solve without having to go to the support center. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

make sure that you understand the full breadth and depth of the product. It is so feature rich and there is always more to come they are constantly improving the product. We are very pleased with everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using this as our forum and as the basis for building our own software support community. This will become our new self service center and knowledge base. it is allowing us to customize and host everything in a way that is easy to configure and customize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & Managing Director
Financial Services
What do you like best?

(1) Host the solution on your server or use the cloud option

(2) Easily configurable to suit your needs

(3) Exceptional support and service by the UseResponse Team using their own tool

(4) Continuously improving the product with the feedback gained

(5) Easy to build a community, get ideas from this community, along with problems faced & accolades.

(6) Integrate your Knowledge base & FAQ with the Ticketing solution

Check it out on www.truedata.in/feedback Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You can t dislike this continuously improving service cos we post the dislikes on the feedback panel and it gets resolved in the next update. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just go for it if you need to build a community and then get ideas from this community. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

(1) I have an integrated Feedback solution, Knowledge Base, FAQ & Ticketing solution

(2) I am able to collect lots of ideas from my community to improve the product

(3) Each module talks to the other seamlessly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

UseResponse is simply awesome. I set it up literally in ten minutes and their customer support immediately helped me in tuning up the configuration as soon as I got in touch with them. They replied to me basically 24/7, no matter whether I was based in Europe or in the U.S., they always replied in less than a hour. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Perhaps one thing that they could improve is that they might provide customers with a SSL certificate for custom domains instead of asking the customer to provide them with such certificate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Exactly what we needed: customer support and a service for providing users with an easy way to leave feedbacks and ideas Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Security Administrator
What do you like best?

The UseResponse team is quick to work with us to customize their product to our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any complaints about the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep the product up to date, as they're always adding new features and fixing bugs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using the UseResponse product to collect requests from customers, and prioritize new features. UseResponse makes it simple for us to collect metrics about their needs, while interacting with our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Team Lead for Business Management BI and Market Measures
Consumer Goods
What do you like best?

UseResponse has been the selected product for our self serve support forum concept. They have delivered with great quality & service, and not to mention with great agility. It is also very cost competitive compared to other vendors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The payment method was a bit of a pain, but this is not just because of UR. It's also a set up in our company. Since UR is a small vendor, they do not have other payment options other than online transaction Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Self Serve Support Forum Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Projects Manager
What do you like best?

It's easy to use, feature complete and simplefy ticket management for support department Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Management problems of ticketing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teamleiter Softwareentwicklung / IT-Betrieb
Financial Services
What do you like best?

We were looking for a solution for brainstorming sessions and a manual. We have encountered UseResponse. In this application is simply thought of everything. The operation is so simple, our employees have every day enjoyment with the portal Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Dislike? in this wonderfull product? no noo Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One plattform for all feedback channels in one solution! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for UseResponse?