TOPdesk

TOPdesk makes ITIL-based service management software for IT, Facilities Management, and eHRM help desks.

Work for TOPdesk?

Learning about TOPdesk?

TOPdesk Reviews

Ask TOPdesk a Question
Showing 9 TOPdesk reviews
TOPdesk review by Lauren V.
Lauren V.

" TOPdesk will help create happy customers!"

What do you like best?

Constant Upgrades This is undoubtedly a TOPdesk strength that seeks to continually improve the system, which gives you hope of new features to help and enhance your current support processes.

What do you dislike?

Well if it were to quote something that needs improvement I would say that setting up roles and permissions is very limited. I'd like to have more control over what users can and can not see within the UI as well as access to functionality.

TOPdesk is part of the front line of our company. It helps us manage the tickets and chats of our customers with the company. This gives us visibility into the kinds of problems our customers face and allows our support staff to organize. We use the platform in our support team and in all customer-focused departments, including sales and customer success.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about TOPdesk
TOPdesk review by Melany O.
Melany O.

"My review of Topdesk a great app! "

What do you like best?

Very user friendly especially when using it for IT calls. Also very easy to navigate while using it for register IT related incidents. Another thing I really like is how easy accessible and nice the topdesk staff is they are always very friendly and precise while handling calls.

What do you dislike?

I really cannot think of anything that I miss or would like to improve on Topdesk Every update or new version gets better and better. Making it very easy to navigate which is a plus.

At my organization we used TOPdesk as the service desk tool for all IT calls. Not only to handle them but to track them as well and that was a great benefit to be able to track the progress on a problem.

What Service Desk solution do you use?

TOPdesk review by Luis A.
Luis A.

"TOPdesk a solid solution for your enterprise"

What do you like best?

I love the self-service portal is very good and intuitive, especially with the latest version. If you fill the knowledge base well, users can find the help they need before they need to make a call, saving internal operator time

What do you dislike?

The tools for configuring events and actions need improving, especially the tool for events which, whilst very powerful, is cumbersome to use when configuring event criteria.

TOPdesk has helped us improve the connection between customers and our internal user to record incidents, change product anomalies, etc. My department is using is to support customers and internal users, but also to plan and register the hardware.

TOPdesk review by Jose u.
Jose u.

"Easy, Fast and Safe"

What do you like best?

The ease of operation that characterizes TOPdesk sotfware guarentees that your service Desk works efficiently and allows you to introduce new operators with a minimum training requeried. Software is specially designed to be clear and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

The software is very good. I have nothing negative to say

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software internet-based anyone with a PC and an internet connection can start using it immediately.

The implementation and standasdization of software is a programatic, sensible and focused on results. The advisors give you a great experience and the implementation processes and in the software, and they are experts in ITIL, Pince2; ISO and SOX.

TOPdesk review by Ansh C.
Ansh C.

"Review on Topdesk"

What do you like best?

Multichannel communication is possible in this tool.

Network monitoring is one best feature in this tool in my experience.

Easy to use and install for both customers and operators.

Customer support is very responsive.

What do you dislike?

Lack of customisation for users and operators.

Project management can perform better.

Lack of new feature on regular basis.

All my IT related problems are solved by this tool.

Overall a great experience with this and looking forward a positive relation in future.

TOPdesk review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to use and great reports"

What do you like best?

Topdesk seems to be easy to use for the logging of support tickets. The time logging is great and the ability to leave public and hidden comments for the ticket is great.

What do you dislike?

The number of emails sent when assigning a ticket to yourself, changing the status and adding a comment are all seperate. Not sure if this is a setup or limitation.

Support issues and task assignment.

TOPdesk review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Relatively new user, but very pleased so far. "

What do you like best?

I like the layout of the topdesk product. It is easy to find links that may help you solve the issue before submitting a ticket and it is cleaner than our past products when it comes to look and feel. I love being able to track the submitted tickets, as well.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t found anything that I have disliked about this software yet.

We use topdesk for all of our IT tickets, so we really are solving most problems with it. The tracking of tickets has been the biggest benefit.

TOPdesk review by laura a.
laura a.

"wonderful company "

What do you like best?

i like you self -service portal is also easy for users and also saves a lot of time

What do you dislike?

the configuration can sometimes be a bit difficult

to solve the problems of software support or of you

TOPdesk review by User in Computer Software

"Cannot go wrong with this"

What do you like best?

The way you can log ticketz is great. The amount of detail that can be added. You can add attachements, invisible notes and public notes. Another useful feature is you register your time again a ticket

What do you dislike?

I havent found anything that I dislike about this software yet.

Ticket management of software issues.

Learning about TOPdesk?

* We monitor all TOPdesk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.