SurveyMonkey Engage Reviews & Product Details

What is SurveyMonkey Engage?

SurveyMonkey Engage is a comprehensive business solution built to help you holistically understand and improve employee engagement

SurveyMonkey Engage Profile Details

1-25 of 28 total SurveyMonkey Engage reviews
Election Assistant, II
Government Administration

"SurveyMonkey Rocks"

What do you like best?

Why? First of all, it helps out very much when your department has over 1,000 employees and instead of sending an email blast with fill in answers or wasting paper by printing multiples of copies, to be recycled away in a couple of days or just having to store these documents when you can simply scan and once again recycle, I feel it’s too much work and by utilizing SurveyMonkey, you cut all middle services and deal with one.

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing really bad to say. When one completes a form, it also helps control the number of times a document can be entered and submitted. Therefore you do receive accurate results.

Many business problems such as RideSharing, opinions, suggestions and wanting more information and feedback of certain programs, and skills that are used throughout the department.

UP
(10,001+ employees)

"surveymonkey engage is great, but lacking in some areas"

What do you like best?

My company has used survey monkey engage for employee-based interviews for about a year now. Everything is very straightforward and easy to use and engage with, which is one of the major reasons why we use it. All and any statistical data you could ask for to help keep your internal infrastructure sound.

What do you dislike?

survey monkey engage is really only for small businesses. it doesn't nearly scratch the surface when it comes to in-depth employee engagement. many of the surveys are too generic or lacking substance to apply to specific work forces.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i would say try it out if you have a small to medium employee-based company. large companies should look to other survey-taking alternatives, such as flex surveys.

we use survey monkey engage for end-of-the-year assessment surveys to gauge what educational standards we are lacking in, or how we need to improve overall.

Kikne s

"Gathering information"

What do you like best?

Easily accessed by many people and quick for other people to use. easily organize information from the program

What do you dislike?

Limited on what kind of survey questions can be asked. User interface is limited

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to use and requires minimal amount of effort for those answering surveys. You can get pretty valuable information from simple questions and from people who are willing to answer questions

Get consumer opinions and understand what we're doing right/wrong. get good feedback from people who choose to answer survey

"Excellent source of information gathering"

What do you like best?

I've used this program time and time again to gain departmental feed back on policies and procedures as well as small things such as annual christmas party menu and location surveys. Its a great tool and user friendly. I will continue to use this program and am satisfied with interface.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment. Its easy to use and an excellent tool.

I am solving staffing and venue issues. I am also solving policy and procedure issues as well.

"Employee thoughts"

What do you like best?

Survey Monkey makes it easy to hear the voices of all employees via a short and easy to use survey.

What do you dislike?

The price of using Survey Monkey is definitely something that might scare people from using this program.

Survey Monkey has solved all our issues with hearing out what employees have to say, weather it be about new policies or setting up events, employees no longer feel as if they play no part in the companies business matters.

"Survey Monkey got me through my senior research project!"

What do you like best?

The ease with which surveys are created, personalized, and distributed gave me so much of my time back while the results rolled in!

What do you dislike?

There is honestly nothing about the service I’d seek to improve.

SurveyMonkey Engage solves the problem of drawing in varied respondents. Social media makes sharing surveys with the office, other students, and the world easier and SurveyMonkey’s platform is perfect for social media engaging.

Partner Manager

"Survey Monkey - Best tool for surveys"

What do you like best?

its free! easy to use dashboard. the ease of use is my favorite. it runs and executes nicely.

What do you dislike?

all surveys are branded. (Free Version) I wish the surveys I send out looked a bit more professional or internal

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use this tool. its the best out there for the price

It helps us grasp what our needs/wants are within our office

Mid-Market Account Executive (Northeast US/Canada)

"Great way to get unbiased anonymous feedback."

What do you like best?

That no one knows who submitted the survey and it is anonymous.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the survey's are built way too long and they don't make it easy for you to get through in a timely manner.

It provides us a way to get a pulse on employee satisfaction and willingness to refer new talent to grow our business.

"Easy and efficient! "

What do you like best?

I like that I’m able to receive many peoples opinion or choices so easily

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I’ve really had no complaints at all!

Solving the problem of trying to get everyone’s voice heard and being fair at what we do! We’ve benefitted from this by being able to see majority rulings and preferences.

Sales Broker

"Gave up on the site"

What do you like best?

Nothing in particular yet. I seem to do the questions, etc, I either don't get approved or something doesn't go the way it says it should go for responses

What do you dislike?

The high disapproval rate I receive. It's annoying

Don't really use for business

GH

"Good tool for workplace"

What do you like best?

I did like the ease of use and the ability to reach everyone simultaneously with the one question "ask" ability. Being integrated with slack, people could view them on their phones as well through the slack app, which makes it easy to poll people at any time.

What do you dislike?

Linking to surveys means you had to create the survey in survey monkey and that took time, or at least that's how it was when we were using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't use it for too important of things

Quickly polling employees for opinions

I am a employee of Walmart

"Good for surveys"

What do you like best?

I like that it’s easy to connect with people and get everyone’s opinion. Easy access.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I really dislike at all!!!!!!!!

I have noticed that more people share their opinion and there is better feedback

"Improved Employee Engagement"

What do you like best?

I liked the autopilot feature. We used to manage our engagement program manually which got complicated. Autopilot helped to remove the burden of program administration.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that often the surveys are very generic and didn't apply to the current situation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest to give it a try. I was surprised how it helped our business.

This helped our business by spending more time by acting on the information instead of analyzing it.

"Survey Monkey Engage is great for HR"

What do you like best?

I like survey monkey engage because it allows me to see how my employees are doing by sending out simple surveys.

What do you dislike?

The thing that I have found a little frustrating is the response rate to these surveys. I have not found a way to increase it. I have since then stopped using survey monkey since it did not provide enough value.

I am able to see employee satisfaction and improve things within our company

Undergraduate Research Assistant
Higher Education

"A mediocre survey system"

What do you like best?

The ease with which one can share a link

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be vastly improved

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try using straw poll and see if you like that

Low engagement and survey completion rates, but easy methodology

CG

"Survey Monkey Questionnaire"

What do you like best?

I like the idea of SME best....building and nurturing relationships between management, HR and employees.

What do you dislike?

Its quite pricy. This platform is set up in a way that targets beyond the small business owner with few employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consult with an expert to learn everything SME can do for you.

The tools are there to help engage with one another and better learn about employees

"Very efficient "

What do you like best?

The possibilities of anonymity especially when it comes to engaging employees to respond honestly. It helped make sure we found problems and issue with no pressure to come forward and speak their mind.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all, always served its purpose gracefully for our intents.

Getting down to the root of our corporate issues, without employees feeling like there are repercussions.

"SurveyMonkey Engage"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and understand develop and deploy facility wide.

What do you dislike?

There are some areas of analysis that could be more customizable

Recommendations to others considering the product:

easy to use, implement, read analysis and to deploy organization wide.

More engagement of employees as a whole - getting ideas and problem areas out in the open. Becoming a partner in employee issues.

AL

"SurveyMonkey Engage Gets the Job Done!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy the steps are to follow. Also, once people have filled out the surveys, the feedback is set up in an easy way to gather information.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about survey monkey.

I am using SurveyMonkey Engage to get feedback for the diversity events that my organization has.

"Feedback for Professional Development "

What do you like best?

Multiple choice questions and short answers

What do you dislike?

Not knowing the results of the survey can be frustrating because who wants to spend time providing a professional opinion and never know if you added any value.

Timely feedback is great and the tool is easy to write surveys so the team is happy to participate.

UA
(10,001+ employees)

"Survey monkey is simple and wonderful to use. Definitely has the consumer in mind."

What do you like best?

The user interface is fantastic. It allows me to quickly and easily go from question to question.

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing. The program is great. Everything I have tried to use has met all my expectations.

Gives me the opportunity to tell my job the changes that are beneficial to my company.

AC

"Terrible UI"

What do you like best?

It is front facing, engageable, end user product and industry review. But sofrmtware is outdated and not engaging for the millennial/tech generation.

What do you dislike?

Impossible to use, UI is buggy and poor. Not engaging to younger generation. Needs a social media aspect.

Marketing trends. It is not going well.

"Really Good Website for Surveys"

What do you like best?

I love how the surveys don’t only give you a limited amount of answer choices.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the surveys are lengthy, so maybe something can be created to keep people interested.

At my job we use it to survey students on their experiences in our labs.

CE

"User friendly, quick results"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, collect data, and gives multiple displays after complete. -emails are very easy for survey takers

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything to dislike with this site.

I have used it for Assessing curriculum and personal needs with teachers

"Great service. "

What do you like best?

This is very user friendly, simple to use

What do you dislike?

Honestly it is expensive. We would have kept using the service had it been a little less expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good service, a bit pricey

I am able to find out what our customers want.

SurveyMonkey Engage Features

8.6
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.7*
* Employee Engagement Category
Do you work for SurveyMonkey Engage?

SurveyMonkey Engage Categories on G2