SuiteCRM

SuiteCRM is a free and open source alternative to Salesforce, Dynamics and other proprietary software. Feature rich, powerful, flexible and user-friendly, it is one of the most popular CRM applications globally .

Work for SuiteCRM?

Learning about SuiteCRM?

SuiteCRM Reviews

Ask SuiteCRM a Question
Showing 56 SuiteCRM reviews
SuiteCRM review by Monte H.
Monte H.

"CRM Suite excellent to increase your sales and within reach of all"

What do you like best?

CRM Suite is one of the best in the creation of tools to interact with your customers, it is very favorable thanks to its open source and free license that always make it look like the best option, it is very complete thanks to the versatility of client management, I also find the option of using surveys to be improving every day and knowing the inconveniences that our users spend very useful

What do you dislike?

Despite being free, its current version is obsolete and complicated to install with many limited options. It is not necessary to add that it would be very useful to have a mobile version of this CRM

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good option that is available to all, with excellent customer service. I highly recommend it since it is a good option and allows us to save time and money

CRM Suite is very comfortable and safe like no other, with the I have solved the communication problems that I previously had as my clients, and it has also helped me increase my income and save costs by having a record of everything

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SuiteCRM
SuiteCRM review by Alice W.
Alice W.

"Free and powerful CRM"

What do you like best?

CRM Suite is one of the best in creating tools to interact with customers and it

Finds up to other CRM such as: Salesforce and Dinamys, best of all is that it is free license and open source, with CRM Suite it is easier to manage the import and export of records

What do you dislike?

It is a bit obsolete and I would like there to be a way to have it on the mobile, we have to deepen it so that its handling is simpler

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good option as CRM and is available to everyone thanks to its free license. Very complete tool to increase sales thanks to the statistics that is handled, also allows a great customer service thanks to all the data we collect through email marketing

Thanks to Suite CRM, I have been able to resolve issues such as: the registration of interactions, customer follow-up, record keeping, supervision of employees, management of potential clients and future prospects. It is very comfortable and safe

What CRM solution do you use?

SuiteCRM review by Eizen P.
Eizen P.

"CRM Suite is the most complete solution for my sales system"

What do you like best?

I like CRM Suite because it is totally free and has a wide variety of options that for me make it look much more complete than others, offering a variety of functions for my sales. I can track calls thanks to the versatility of customer management, that's great and little seen in other CRM

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it is complicated to install it since it can take time and effort or lead me to seek help from others who install it for me. I want to be able to do it myself without needing another or support

Recommendations to others considering the product

No doubt I recommend it because it will help you to contact users unlimitedly however you must have knowledge of what you will execute to have a better development and a good economy, besides the software is totally free or at least for me it was

I am solving communication problems with my clients because of this I have been using the software. I have had great advantage since I can contact more potential clients in an organized way saving costs and following up on the sales opportunities that are presented to me, something that I could not before.

SuiteCRM review by Brandy R.
Brandy R.

"Easy to use and a great tool"

What do you like best?

SuiteCRM is one of the best Customer Relation Management systems that I personally used. I've used other software in my previous lines of work but I prefer SuiteCRM hands down. SuiteCRM is useful when I need to call or email patients to set up meetings. It is easy to manage accounts with importing, exporting, and merging records. My favorite feature is the survey feature, it comes in handy to know what our patients like best.

What do you dislike?

SuiteCRM is a little dated and runs slow sometimes, of course, that could be a connection issue (according to my IT guy). Also, if you don't have the updated version, SuiteCRM 7.10 plus, there are limited theme options. It's not really that important, but I would like to make our pages a little more flashy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth a shot, I would at least try it before investing in the more updated options.

There have not been too many problems, but I can say that using SuiteCRM makes things go more smoothly. I was told that the old system was much worse and that SuiteCRM has been a blessing.

SuiteCRM review by Miren G.
Miren G.

"SuiteCRM, tan potente como lo imagines"

What do you like best?

Esta suite es todo lo que una pyme quiere y necesita. De licencia gratuita y tan escalarle como quieras. Se adapta a todo tipo de trabajos, viene con multitud de formularios con decenas de campos y si no te vale puedes crear todos los campos que necesites. Puedes generar búsquedas personalizables y modificar casi el 100% de los formularios. Gestionable por usuarios con permisos y por lo que la seguridad esta asegurada. Dispone también de versión movil por lo que no hay problema de acceder desde cualquier dispositivo. Dispone también de configuración de correo para mandar avisos a todas las cuentas e incluso mandar correos desde la propia aplicación. Muy recomendable.

What do you dislike?

La puesta en marcha puede llevar bastante tiempo. Hay que tener bien claro que campos y formularios vamos a necesitar. Es tan potente y configurable que a veces eso se puede volver en nuestra contra, porque podemos perdernos entre tantas opciones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es muy fácil de implementar, se puede instalar incluso en local con un Xampp o sino en cualquier posting con soporte para php y mysql.

Tener un histórico de todo lo que ocurre es la principal ventaja. Queda constancia de todos los registros, hora, concepto, usuario... y esa información si la sabes interpretar puede ser muy valiosa. Cualquiera puede consultar cualquier dato y eso evita interrupciones que al final dan pie a errores y perdida de tiempo que al final se traducen en dinero.

SuiteCRM review by Richard L.
Richard L.

"CRM Suite is the solution for many interaction problems"

What do you like best?

It is a free license CRM with very complete functions thanks to the versatility that it has to manage clients and with a variety of sales functions, you also have a choice of surveys offered to clients in which they evaluate us in such a way we can be aware of the points that we must improve, also offers different dynamic tools for interact with customers

What do you dislike?

It's a little outdated with a mobile version that's hard to install and has limited options, no however, it is still one of the most affordable and complete platforms of its kind

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great solution for business and personal growth although at the beginning you can It seems confusing, it's available to everyone thanks to its free license which would not be bad give it a try

It is very comfortable and sure that it will help solve communication problems with the client, track sales progress and have a record of all the forms, It is an excellent option that will help you grow and allow you to save costs

SuiteCRM review by Michael K.
Michael K.

"A free open source CRM"

What do you like best?

I prefer to use this crm compared to the new ones offered to new salesmen (Salesforce). Suite CRM is completely free and open source, which allows our developers to create tools for us that can help us engage with a client.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the vanilla version due to how buggy it is, it isn't a stable CRM as a standalone product. It is a product, you'll need to work on to get the most out of your business and it runs on PHP, it is very easy to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free, but if you are planning on using vanilla Suite CRM, you're going to run into problems. It's recommended that you get a developer to help work on it to get you a full blown CRM customized towards your niche.

With Suite CRM we are able to neatly keep track of our clients, and leads. We are able to email, call, and track the progress of the sale all in one platform, this makes selling easier as alot of it is automated.

SuiteCRM review by Gordon F.
Gordon F.

"Great help that SuiteCRM offers and the best thing is that it's free"

What do you like best?

I like it because it allows me to create modules without the need to go to a computer programmer and can easily customize the platform because SuiteCRM has a good number of options and functions mainly the organization because an agenda is programmed where you have meetings, calls , campaigns and many more ... meeting with potential

What do you dislike?

It is not so easy to integrate it with other software as it should and it also has some errors that do not allow us as an organization to be more efficient with our clients

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to have a good development you must have knowledge of ERP so that you make good decisions without losing time and it becomes less complex.

I keep multiple functions organized because they become more manageable and thus save time as well as save money because SuiteCRM is free

"Successful CRM"

What do you like best?

I like this CRM because it allows you to create very editable and complete sales action plans. I use it in my day to day to have a record of all the actions that I carry out with my clients or prospects.

What do you dislike?

At first I found it difficult to understand how to create campaigns filtered according to my interests. After reading a bit it has been easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have tried other CRM's and particularly CRM Suite I think one of the most complete and easy to use

As I said, having full control of clients helps me a lot. Remembering what was the last conversation and what we are dealing with, allows me to take my most organized tasks.

It is also very useful to share information with other commercials and not perform tasks twice, having a more complete control of the clients.

SuiteCRM review by Administrator

"Best free Open source CRM"

What do you like best?

The best part of this CRM is this is open source so you can download it and use it free. For a small organization, they want to use CRM but they have a budget issue use it free. You can customization according to requirements. one time customization cost than after it's free to use. You can create numbers of the user.

What do you dislike?

Running slow, UX/UI not best. report section not up to the mark, need Improvement in Report section some it reports output showing misleading figures.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, one-time customization cost

We are using this for data management, running campaigns., hunting prospects. Generate a report to check campaign analysis. It full fills our requirements in terms of sales.

SuiteCRM review by Luis H.
Luis H.

"A free CRM that meets all your needs"

What do you like best?

I like suite CRM, because it’s a free and open source CRM that is easy to install on any Wordpress website. It make managing clients easy as I can keep track of emails calls and clients.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is very buggy. For instance when you click the title on your dashboard it’ll prompt you to change what card is displaying. Also too many clicks can make the website crash and keep it down for a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a cheap and easy solution for a CRM, go ahead with SuiteCRM. If you have money to spend go for anything else.

With suiteCrm, I’m able to keep track of my clients neatly without having to pay for a full blown CRM

SuiteCRM review by Cathy P.
Cathy P.

"I find Suite CRM to be a great software sales management tool"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and not having to take excessive steps to get information entered into the program.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about the software. I do find it a little confusing on why I need to add city and state twice but that could be a developer thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great CRM solution

Reaching out to a variety of biotech companies that have to meet specific criteria like locations and keyword.

SuiteCRM review by Ian D.
Ian D.

"The most versatile CRM"

What do you like best?

SuiteCRM is an unrestricted product with more options available than any organisation is ever likely to use.

Much like your mobile phone & its apps, it's comforing to know that many modules & extensions are either already there or available to accomodate changing needs as a CRM (or any software) is developed & integrated into a company's workflow. Added to that is the ability to create custom modules without the need for a computer programmer.

If, in 2 years time, someone says "we need it to do this!" then you have the best chance of being able to simply say "Yes".

What do you dislike?

Not a lot, perhaps it's a little rude to say, but I've yet to see a web interface (Theme) that I really like.

SuiteCRM (AKA Sales Agility) have tried to improve that several times & it may be just my preference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SuiteCRM is very comprehensive & therefore confusing to get started with .

Much like a new mobile phone, I'd strongly suggest that as many modules as possible are "hidden" until they are needed for specific applications.

Perhaps it's wise to set it up as simply a database of your main game (I.E. Companies, clients, contacts, etc) & then allocate access permissions from that.

Then integrate one module at a time until each is effective & then move to the next.

The confusion of trying everything at once is why 80% of CRM implementations fail.

SuiteCRM has been used here to consolidate asset data & provide quick access to support & product histories, as well as current support cases.

SuiteCRM review by Benjamin A.
Benjamin A.

"Not The Best For Sales Reps"

What do you like best?

SuiteCRM is open source. That means you can do a lot of customization within the platform. I like that the contact records give you the ability to schedule upcoming calls, meetings and tasks. I like that I can log notes, calls, emails and meetings against a contact.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the user interface. It feels like SuiteCRM is a database that had a user interface designed on top of it. However, the work flow for the sales rep is cumbersome. My experience with other CRM products has been simpler.

The system administrator that implements SuiteCRM should sit down with a sales manager and think through how to make the day-to-day data entry with the CRM as easy as possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a strong technical staff member and a sales director that can work together to implement a streamlined sales process with SuiteCRM then this could be a good solution for you. However, there are other solutions that are relatively inexpensive and can be quickly implemented to achieve the same business results without the hassle of managing and customizing the platform.

Our sales team needed a CRM to keep track of customer information, log interactions and manage our sales pipeline. Our management (IT) wanted to have a CRM that could be modified, integrated with other systems and hosted in a local and secure environment.

The system has helped us to schedule follow up with customers and also helps with sales forecasting and pipeline management.

SuiteCRM review by Jhoan Sebastian T.
Jhoan Sebastian T.

"Complete CRM Solution"

What do you like best?

It has a lot of features (leads, opportunities, target lists, email templates, campaigns, web-to-lead form creation, etc), fully customizable.

What do you dislike?

You need your own server, apart from that, Nothing, i love it.

Puedo hacer seguimiento de todos los proyectos que tiene la compañia en tiempo real, consultar los datos de cualquier cliente, ver disponibilidad de inventario, agendar citas, etc.

Es como tener un asistente personal para cada miembro de la compañia.

SuiteCRM review by User

"easy to use but has challenges"

What do you like best?

the product is easy to use and user friendly. the simplicity is what i like about the product.

What do you dislike?

i find the reports section to be a little challenging. that is confusing and i don't get the kind of results i am looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is easy to use product and solves the CRM issues of company. I will highly recommend this.

it helps us keep an account of all the database of the customers. Also, it helps the sales guys to record the conversation on the platform so that it is easy for everybody to check the status. It is transparent.

SuiteCRM review by User

"One of the best and powerful open source CRM ever."

What do you like best?

Suite CRM is very responsive and effective. I like its speed and easy to use user interface most and on the other hand its open source. I can store my data very easily with this tool.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Suite CRM got hanged when it comes to large size report extraction.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SuiteCRM is very responsive and effective so I would recommend all to just go for it.

We are solving sales and marketing functions with the help of this CRM. It helps us to store our data and information securely so that we can use it for prospecting.

SuiteCRM review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"suiteCRM review"

What do you like best?

<With SuiteCRM, companies are able to maximize every opportunity and contact point with their potential clients and existing customers. Integrate Techesperto official SuiteCRM Twilio SMS Service plugin with my SuiteCRM Open Source, As a CRM expert. It is very easy to integrate Twilio bulk sms plugin to my SuiteCRM Platform. During use of Suite, I notice some major pros.

SuiteCRM best strength is make any customization and changes possible as you have full control over every aspect of the CRM, including the source code.

Customer self-service

Sales portal

Flexible workflow

Easy to use

Easy to Integrate

What do you dislike?

I’m working with SuiteCRM since 6 month. So, I did not found any special type of cons with SuiteCRM Customization, Integration & Migration. Sometime have Implementation code error.

It is very easy to integrate Twilio bulk sms plugin to my SuiteCRM Platform. During use of Suite, I notice some major pros..

SuiteCRM review by Eduardo A.
Eduardo A.

"Free Suite CRM in the cloud review"

What do you like best?

Its robustness. Several years in the market. Fork of the well known Sugar CRM.

What do you dislike?

Old fashioned look and feel. Several third party plugins which are very expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is free. It is open source. Plugins are very expensive. Any customization, you have to code in PHP or JS. I would recommend it if you are short in budget and are not looking for bells and whistles.

People relationship management in goverment office.

SuiteCRM review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great opensource CRM"

What do you like best?

I love the possibility to modify and tailor it to our needs. It offers all and more than other paid alternatives.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I don't like the design and the code is a little bit complex, but when you get to know it, you can do pretty much anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a CRM system, that you can modify and tailor to your needs, I'd say SuiteCRM is the peace of software for you. I't lets you do pretty much anything you need.

We are using it for support of our sales team. We have some hooks set up, to connect it to our own system.

SuiteCRM review by Igor P.
Igor P.

"SuiteCRM"

What do you like best?

Full featured CRM for all kinds of customers, associates, partners and subtractors. Even complemented with project and task management as well as email client inside. The ability to change and modify the existing forms is the best after the accomodation period is done.

What do you dislike?

Some limitations about the UI and database configuration, like one-to-many cases that are not by default implemented in suite. Also, I would like that backup process of app UI/def can be automated as well...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Flexible and powerfull CRM suite for 90% of needs for non "I-want-my-ERP-software" companies.

Database of customers, partners, assocciates and documentation (Sales, presales). I can distinguish the types of documentations by myself and that is great.

SuiteCRM review by User in Information Technology and Services

"A Secured CRM Software"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love that this CRM is fully opensource and if you are confident enough free to use. You can have a CRM as powerful as SalesForce for the opportunity cost of self installation. That being said, there is a network of people who can help you install and manage it. Plus there is an affordable paid version which in my opinion outshines that of SalesForce or Infusionsoft!

What do you dislike?

It is a little difficult to get this up and running if you are trying to install it on your own. Additionally, the idea of opensource software doesn't appeal to everybody and should be taken with a grain of salt since you can have others install for you.

If you are comfortable working with your own website, I recommend trying out Suite CRM. It can end up saving you a ton of money. If you are tired of SalesForce and would like to try a different option, look no further. This is an excellent product.

SuiteCRM review by User

"SuiteCRM Is actually great"

What do you like best?

Suite CRM is an all-in-one lead management solution that offers capabilities to capture, track and follow up with leads. The solution comprises of integrated modules for sales force automation, customer relationship management, marketing automation, business analytics and more.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any complaints. The website is greatly designed and the buttons work wonderfully. Support might need a little attention as I have had to contact and it took a little while for response.

Customer follow up, lead management and much more. The benefits of this program help you manage a exceptional lead base with an easy to use system. Its helped me maintain supervision over employees and follow up records/information about customers. A+

SuiteCRM review by Antonio V.
Antonio V.

"Old and functional"

What do you like best?

Simple interface and easy to use and understand. It's very manageable in terms of coding and trying to make it work with autodialer and lead management technology.

What do you dislike?

Integration has always been an issue with this software. Even though it may integrate with many other software for different types of campaigns, it doesn't work quite well and it takes a lot of time and effort than simply getting a more commercial CRM like SalesForce or HubSpot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're trying to integrate your CRM with other software, don't use Suite.

Contact database management

Autodialer

Email Marketing Campaign

SuiteCRM review by Gurdeep S.
Gurdeep S.

"Complete functions all in one solution for a small business"

What do you like best?

That you can brand the crm to your own brand and that all the functions of crm and includes project management tool as well.

What do you dislike?

Not much as I have not come across anything that I have had to say damn it!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your research, which I did but found SuiteCRM to have the complete solution all in one for my needs, so I don't need to use multiple software platforms.

Managing lead flow, managing sales process, managing projects and much more.

SuiteCRM review by Steven H.
Steven H.

"Great CRM! Especially for free!"

What do you like best?

I love that the free SuiteCRM is totally customizable to exactly what you want.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the current version only has one theme that restricts what you can do with customizing the layout.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a tremendous CRM for the end user. The thing to be aware of is the installation and setup is difficult.

Tracking sales leads.

SuiteCRM review by User in Machinery
User in Machinery

"Needs Some Integration Improvements"

What do you like best?

SuiteCRM is an open-source, free CRM system that does many of the tasks that a much more expensive CRM system would offer.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Microsoft Outlook simply did not work. Once contacting their support team, there was still no help or solutions provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a good in-house team of tech support to keep you working through issues.

SuiteCRM offers an inexpensive solution for Customer Relationship Management.

"Best Open Source CRM "

What do you like best?

SuiteCRM is one of the best free open source.

We can easily customize any module of SuiteCRM.

Integrate with MailChimp, Outlook and all other third-party application.

Bettery Partner support

What do you dislike?

Limited official support and less number of good partner

We specially work on content delivery and affiliate promotion. So we are searching for free platform to manage them.TechYukti is a small organization - So, we do not spend money for CRM software.

SuiteCRM is the best free CRM because of its open source feature. It helps to easily customize module as per our requirement and easily integrate any software with SuiteCRM platform.

SuiteCRM review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"The best Open Source CRM."

What do you like best?

SuiteCRM is the de facto standard in the Free Software industry for the business management of the relationship with customers. It is currently backed by a community of hundreds of developers around the world who continually collaborate on application enhancements.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like SuiteCRM, since if there was something to improve, being Free Software we can improve it

SuiteCRM provides a foundation upon which to extend and build world-class solutions. For service companies, banks, manufactures, etc.

SuiteCRM review by Russ L.
Russ L.

"SugarCRM is a great alternative to SugarCRM and SFDC"

What do you like best?

SuiteCRM is everything that is SugarCRM but it's open-source, so there is no license fee. It's also comparable to SFDC in basic functionality.

What do you dislike?

As an open-source product, you are responsible for hosting it, unless you find another company who has hosted it and will charge you for access, such as www.24DataSolutions.com.

Easy to track and measure prospect and customer activities throughout the sales process. Forecasting is much easier with this system.

SuiteCRM review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"SuiteCRM, does everyting you need and more"

What do you like best?

Unlike most CRM's, SuiteCRM doesn't have varying degrees of functionality dependant upon what you want to pay. As it is free and open source everything is immediately available to you at no cost.

What do you dislike?

If you want to fully customise the product to your exact needs then you will need someone with the technical know how. There are menus available to help with his but for a fully customised version to suite your needs then you will need some help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be clear about what you need from your CRM system. Also just be aware that you might need some customisation that you may not be able to perform yourself and so there might be a small charge for this but as the software is free and has unlimited users, you save thousands when compared to other systems.

Everything! We run everything from this system now. It gives us full visibility for all departments of our customers and leads and it also helps with project management projects too. It gives us the ability to find out more about our customers, giving us a greater insight into our business and helps us drive sales.

SuiteCRM review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"SuiteCRM Pros"

What do you like best?

We utilize SuiteCRM for all opportunities and contact points with both our existing and potential customers. It's very inexpensive and fulfills our needs exceptionally well.

What do you dislike?

Limitations on customization were expected as the onset cost was so low. Much better than Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know that not every app is 100 percent. Work with what you can afford.

The open API allowed us to integrate it with several types of business systems and applications.

SuiteCRM review by George William L.
George William L.

"SuiteCRM, the best free solution, but extra dev time needed."

What do you like best?

Modular, quick set up. Very easy to use the basic setup.

What do you dislike?

Any cusotmisations are rather finicky and some features are missing that are avaiable on other free systems.

Country field on addresses is not a drop-down by default.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend a lot of time researching how to modify the system beforehand or else time will be wasted on research that could be used developing/modifying.

We are storing huge amounts of client details in a system that has a easy to understand visual ui.

SuiteCRM review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Customizable CRM Platform"

What do you like best?

SuiteCRM allows businesses to create a completely customizable platform for their organization. Whether its creating custom fields, or running variable reports - Suite offers fairly comprehensive solutions for organizations of all sizes.

What do you dislike?

Though it is fully customizable, it can sometimes be difficult to integrate with other softwares and systems. Additionally, I find Suite to have a few too many bugs that sometimes prevents our organization from being as efficient as possible.

We are able to pull targeted client lists, and our Sales Team is able to track their efforts in one single platform.

SuiteCRM review by Debra E.
Debra E.

"Great Program"

What do you like best?

I like this software because it gives me an advantage to be able to contact more clients and don't have to search multiple sites.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like about this program.

I am able to use this program to contact more clients.

SuiteCRM review by User in Computer Hardware
User in Computer Hardware

"Better than Marketforce....."

What do you like best?

Fairly intuitive to use. Easy to create quotes and store notes.

What do you dislike?

The target and lead separation and conversion process is poorly designed.

It keeps everything organized. I assume it saves the company money since it’s a free CRM.

SuiteCRM review by User

"Cost effective easily implemented tool"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use with your own customization. Cost matters a lot so it is very cost effective in implementation.

What do you dislike?

When data is very high in number it's responsiveness to work is not very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Guys go for it. You will feel less burdened for price and your work become less difficult.

Sales and Research Process. To upload and use the data in CRM becomes easy for research and sales process.

SuiteCRM review by User in Computer Software

"In my short experience with suitecrm, it has failed to dissapoint"

What do you like best?

The best thing about suitecrm in my opinion is the fact that it leads to a sharp decrease in total cost of ownership since this customer relational management tool is completely open sourced and provides more agility.

What do you dislike?

Since it is open sourced and relatively new, the online community of suitecrm is not that big and evolving slowly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check it out before making a decision

helping with our crm on a trial basis. Lot's of agility, saved costs and flexibility

SuiteCRM review by Jack G.
Jack G.

"Suite CRM review"

What do you like best?

It is a pretty solid CRM for being free.

What do you dislike?

There are some bugs, such as it won’t let you go back unless you refresh the screen

Using the CRM to navigate our sales leads

SuiteCRM review by Consultant in Food & Beverages
Consultant in Food & Beverages

"CRM review "

What do you like best?

The fact I can organize my prospects clients and know exactly where to find them pretty intuitive to use

What do you dislike?

Sometimes navigating thru the program that aren’t always as intuitive as you would have designed them

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No I think it’s a easy to implement program

Business problems to convert leads and close them and Suite CRM helps take me thru the process at every stage

SuiteCRM review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Ease of use"

What do you like best?

The ease of logging in without having several logins and different passwords. It was very easy

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I didnt like about the products. It was used a few years back

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easier than many of the others around and navigation is pretty usable and not complicated

Taking incoming and outgoing calls from a dialer standpoint and responding to out them in different departments

SuiteCRM review by Eduardo C.
Eduardo C.

"User friendly and fast"

What do you like best?

Easy way to make and save reports. I really like the neat layout of their interface.

What do you dislike?

Some additional business intelligence features would be welcome

Mainly CRM and invoicing

SuiteCRM review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Entire Suite is very helpful"

What do you like best?

This suite provides a lot of organization, combination of excellent parts. Easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I feel like I am constantly logging in and unsure of where to click. It can be a little clunky at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product should help you a lot. As a user, I feel as though this is the best option on the market.

It helps keep multiple parts of the business organized and manageable.

SuiteCRM review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"Great Program"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the program. It was very user-friendly

What do you dislike?

I wish this was found much was available much sooner

Legal

SuiteCRM review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Working with suiteCRM"

What do you like best?

The ease and practicality of the software

What do you dislike?

Glitchy at times, takes long to load. Characters change from invoice to finished printing.

We are keeping our database organized

SuiteCRM review by Christopher J.
Christopher J.

"great"

What do you like best?

I love how in depth with analysis data you can go

What do you dislike?

I really think you guys should ad an easy button

Environmental

SuiteCRM review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Decent "

What do you like best?

Decent CRM. Easy to use, easy to setups.

What do you dislike?

minor bugs, client side issues with edit

Team collaboration, same page concept. Easy communication.

SuiteCRM review by Administrator

"Buen CRM"

What do you like best?

Un excelente CRM que puedes instalar en tu servidor para poder desarrollar todas tus gestiones empresariales. Fácil de manejar.

What do you dislike?

Algunos plugins interesantes son de pago

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es un buen ERP, pero necesitas buenos conocimientos para poder desarrollar su máximo potencial.

El manejo de la empresa, gestión de agendas y de clientes

SuiteCRM review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Suite is Sweet!"

What do you like best?

Suite is really user friendly, even for someone who can be tech challenged like me.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can freeze, but I’ve noticed a big improvement with that lately.

Everything is all in one place so I don’t have to go through a million spreadsheets anymore. My time is well managed.

SuiteCRM review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"SuiteCRM is Great"

What do you like best?

It is a system that can be customized. It is easy to find customers.

What do you dislike?

It can lag quite a bit at times. It takes awhile to open at times.

We are using it to track customers and sales.

Learning about SuiteCRM?

* We monitor all SuiteCRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.