SuiteCRM Reviews & Product Details

What is SuiteCRM?

SuiteCRM is the award winning Customer Relationship Management application brought to you by SalesAgility who are the authors and maintainers. The application is enterprise ready and completely scalable to suit any business size or business requirement. The application is fully customisable and can be tailor made to fit your current or future business processes. Most importantly the application is open source and so it’s completely FREE to use, with no limitations on users.

SuiteCRM Screenshots

1-25 of 64 total SuiteCRM reviews
Senior Lecturer
Professional Training & Coaching

"SuiteCRM Reviews "

What do you like best?

I like SuiteCRM because it help in tracking calls of the clients. Also it has totally free and wide option. Thanks to the SuiteCRM I can be able to enhance versatility of the customers. Furthermore I can be able to communicate well with my clients without any hitches this increases my sales and income.

What do you dislike?

SuiteCRM is abit complicated to operate more so to the new users. It take a lot of time to load and thus wastage of energy this way many people are forced to search for an expert to install the software to their system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the other companies to use the tool because it help in contacting the user unlimited. Howver it requires you have knowledge and skills so that you apply it effectively. More so the software is free and this make it suitable option.

I have been able to develop proper communication in my institution. I can contact my potential customers well and thus updates them effectively on the current issues arising and briefs on meeting.

Lead Big Data Consultant
Computer Games

"CRM Suite excellent to increase your sales and within reach of all"

What do you like best?

CRM Suite is one of the best in the creation of tools to interact with your customers, it is very favorable thanks to its open source and free license that always make it look like the best option, it is very complete thanks to the versatility of client management, I also find the option of using surveys to be improving every day and knowing the inconveniences that our users spend very useful

What do you dislike?

Despite being free, its current version is obsolete and complicated to install with many limited options. It is not necessary to add that it would be very useful to have a mobile version of this CRM

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good option that is available to all, with excellent customer service. I highly recommend it since it is a good option and allows us to save time and money

CRM Suite is very comfortable and safe like no other, with the I have solved the communication problems that I previously had as my clients, and it has also helped me increase my income and save costs by having a record of everything

Chief Sales Officer
Entertainment

"Free and powerful CRM"

What do you like best?

CRM Suite is one of the best in creating tools to interact with customers and it

Finds up to other CRM such as: Salesforce and Dinamys, best of all is that it is free license and open source, with CRM Suite it is easier to manage the import and export of records

What do you dislike?

It is a bit obsolete and I would like there to be a way to have it on the mobile, we have to deepen it so that its handling is simpler

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good option as CRM and is available to everyone thanks to its free license. Very complete tool to increase sales thanks to the statistics that is handled, also allows a great customer service thanks to all the data we collect through email marketing

Thanks to Suite CRM, I have been able to resolve issues such as: the registration of interactions, customer follow-up, record keeping, supervision of employees, management of potential clients and future prospects. It is very comfortable and safe

Director Of Administration
Telecommunications

"CRM Suite is the most complete solution for my sales system"

What do you like best?

I like CRM Suite because it is totally free and has a wide variety of options that for me make it look much more complete than others, offering a variety of functions for my sales. I can track calls thanks to the versatility of customer management, that's great and little seen in other CRM

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it is complicated to install it since it can take time and effort or lead me to seek help from others who install it for me. I want to be able to do it myself without needing another or support

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No doubt I recommend it because it will help you to contact users unlimitedly however you must have knowledge of what you will execute to have a better development and a good economy, besides the software is totally free or at least for me it was

I am solving communication problems with my clients because of this I have been using the software. I have had great advantage since I can contact more potential clients in an organized way saving costs and following up on the sales opportunities that are presented to me, something that I could not before.

Auto Reorder Manager

"Easy to use and a great tool"

What do you like best?

SuiteCRM is one of the best Customer Relation Management systems that I personally used. I've used other software in my previous lines of work but I prefer SuiteCRM hands down. SuiteCRM is useful when I need to call or email patients to set up meetings. It is easy to manage accounts with importing, exporting, and merging records. My favorite feature is the survey feature, it comes in handy to know what our patients like best.

What do you dislike?

SuiteCRM is a little dated and runs slow sometimes, of course, that could be a connection issue (according to my IT guy). Also, if you don't have the updated version, SuiteCRM 7.10 plus, there are limited theme options. It's not really that important, but I would like to make our pages a little more flashy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worth a shot, I would at least try it before investing in the more updated options.

There have not been too many problems, but I can say that using SuiteCRM makes things go more smoothly. I was told that the old system was much worse and that SuiteCRM has been a blessing.

Responsable de ventas
Mental Health Care

"SuiteCRM, tan potente como lo imagines"

What do you like best?

Esta suite es todo lo que una pyme quiere y necesita. De licencia gratuita y tan escalarle como quieras. Se adapta a todo tipo de trabajos, viene con multitud de formularios con decenas de campos y si no te vale puedes crear todos los campos que necesites. Puedes generar búsquedas personalizables y modificar casi el 100% de los formularios. Gestionable por usuarios con permisos y por lo que la seguridad esta asegurada. Dispone también de versión movil por lo que no hay problema de acceder desde cualquier dispositivo. Dispone también de configuración de correo para mandar avisos a todas las cuentas e incluso mandar correos desde la propia aplicación. Muy recomendable.

What do you dislike?

La puesta en marcha puede llevar bastante tiempo. Hay que tener bien claro que campos y formularios vamos a necesitar. Es tan potente y configurable que a veces eso se puede volver en nuestra contra, porque podemos perdernos entre tantas opciones.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Es muy fácil de implementar, se puede instalar incluso en local con un Xampp o sino en cualquier posting con soporte para php y mysql.

Tener un histórico de todo lo que ocurre es la principal ventaja. Queda constancia de todos los registros, hora, concepto, usuario... y esa información si la sabes interpretar puede ser muy valiosa. Cualquiera puede consultar cualquier dato y eso evita interrupciones que al final dan pie a errores y perdida de tiempo que al final se traducen en dinero.

Especialista en ventas y marketing

"the most effective solution to manage your business."

What do you like best?

I like it for the simple reason that it adapts easily to any type of business, has a very coda interface and fully customizable with open source, and free and without limitations.

It is one of the best tools for interacting with our customers as it has functions for increased production in sales, I can also track calls thanks to the versatility of customer management.

What do you dislike?

It takes a lot to be able to install it and it takes a long time to start it up everything else works correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to have a good development in terms of control of your business in market sales, SuiteCRM is what you are looking for because it provides excellent feasible tools to provide greater productivity in your organization.

nos permite rastrear a nuestros clientes con la mayor confiabilidad y escalabilidad para adaptarnos a sus necesidades, también nos permite comunicarnos muy fácilmente a través del correo electrónico, llamadas y seguimiento del progreso de las ventas.

Manager -Inside Sales

"Good CRM with quite affordable price. "

What do you like best?

Suite CRM is good and user-friendly CRM, Previously I was using sales-force CRM and I found it difficult to use suite CRM for few days in the beginning then I find it normal and now I am using suite CRM from almost last one year and I am pretty happy with it. I am able to generate desired reports without any issue get better overview of campaigns and can set task and follow-up for the hot leads. Overall as compare to its price it delivering more than my expectation.

What do you dislike?

Few times its work pretty slow, especially when I fetch large reports, rest other things are completely fine and overall I am happy with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Instead of going for highly priced CRM try this once and I am sure you will thanked me later.

Detailed campaign reports was the biggest challenge we resolved with Suite CRM, it gives you detailed reporting of your sales campaign like Number of Follow-ups, Number of Hot leads, Number of Not Interested, Unsubscribe and opportunities.

Business Development Manager

"CRM Suite is the solution for many interaction problems"

What do you like best?

It is a free license CRM with very complete functions thanks to the versatility that it has to manage clients and with a variety of sales functions, you also have a choice of surveys offered to clients in which they evaluate us in such a way we can be aware of the points that we must improve, also offers different dynamic tools for interact with customers

What do you dislike?

It's a little outdated with a mobile version that's hard to install and has limited options, no however, it is still one of the most affordable and complete platforms of its kind

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great solution for business and personal growth although at the beginning you can It seems confusing, it's available to everyone thanks to its free license which would not be bad give it a try

It is very comfortable and sure that it will help solve communication problems with the client, track sales progress and have a record of all the forms, It is an excellent option that will help you grow and allow you to save costs

Musa Kivinds

"SuiteCRM review"

What do you like best?

SuiteCRM has helped us improve how we manage our customer service. Now we can use the software to manage how our customer service interacts with our website visitors. We are now receiving a positive feedback when we ask our customer how our support team is. It is easy to integrate with other softwares that I am using.

What do you dislike?

The free package does not have all the features that we use. I wish they can release all the features even for the free subscription package.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SuiteCRM has helped our company improve the quality of our customer support. Our customers really love the suppport they are now getting from visiing our website.

We wanted to improve our customer support experience for our customers. Thanks to SuiteCRM our customer service is now great and the customers love it.

Sales Manager

"A free open source CRM"

What do you like best?

I prefer to use this crm compared to the new ones offered to new salesmen (Salesforce). Suite CRM is completely free and open source, which allows our developers to create tools for us that can help us engage with a client.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the vanilla version due to how buggy it is, it isn't a stable CRM as a standalone product. It is a product, you'll need to work on to get the most out of your business and it runs on PHP, it is very easy to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's free, but if you are planning on using vanilla Suite CRM, you're going to run into problems. It's recommended that you get a developer to help work on it to get you a full blown CRM customized towards your niche.

With Suite CRM we are able to neatly keep track of our clients, and leads. We are able to email, call, and track the progress of the sale all in one platform, this makes selling easier as alot of it is automated.

Telecommunications

"Great help that SuiteCRM offers and the best thing is that it's free"

What do you like best?

I like it because it allows me to create modules without the need to go to a computer programmer and can easily customize the platform because SuiteCRM has a good number of options and functions mainly the organization because an agenda is programmed where you have meetings, calls , campaigns and many more ... meeting with potential

What do you dislike?

It is not so easy to integrate it with other software as it should and it also has some errors that do not allow us as an organization to be more efficient with our clients

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to have a good development you must have knowledge of ERP so that you make good decisions without losing time and it becomes less complex.

I keep multiple functions organized because they become more manageable and thus save time as well as save money because SuiteCRM is free

Administrative Secretary

"SuiteCRM Reviews "

What do you like best?

CRM Suite is the excellent tool in creating tools to interact with your clients. In addition it has complete free licensed version. The app also help in customers’ management. Finally you can carry out surveying with the same application.

What do you dislike?

The CRM Suite is free but its version is complicated and obsolete to apply in your system. I recommend we have a mobile version of the CRM Suite.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

CRM Suite has excellent customers services and this help in saving money and time.

CRM Suite is safe and very comfortable to install its not easily attacked by virus. It has helped me in solving issues to with communication in my organization. This increases my income and saves the cost of filing and documentation by recording everything.

Control de ventas y marketing

"SuiteCRM everything you want in one package"

What do you like best?

I like it for the simple reason that it adapts easily according to our needs, SuiteCRM offers us a wide variety of completely feasible tools to manage and strengthen the relationships with our clients, besides this solution is with open code and has no limitations whatsoever.

What do you dislike?

It costs a lot to adapt to the system since it is not so easy to integrate, everything else works correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it is safe and reliable, use it you will love it.

It is safe and comfortable at the time of employment, we have used it to consolidate the data of our clients and achieve a better management of them, so we provide a good service and quickly

"Successful CRM"

What do you like best?

I like this CRM because it allows you to create very editable and complete sales action plans. I use it in my day to day to have a record of all the actions that I carry out with my clients or prospects.

What do you dislike?

At first I found it difficult to understand how to create campaigns filtered according to my interests. After reading a bit it has been easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have tried other CRM's and particularly CRM Suite I think one of the most complete and easy to use

As I said, having full control of clients helps me a lot. Remembering what was the last conversation and what we are dealing with, allows me to take my most organized tasks.

It is also very useful to share information with other commercials and not perform tasks twice, having a more complete control of the clients.

software engineer and system engineer

"very useful and customizable."

What do you like best?

I really like SuiteCRM for the simple reason that you offer me wonderful tools at a good price, improve relations with our customers, increase the value of the received finances, since it allows us to know what the client wants and needs to satisfy their needs .

What do you dislike?

At the beginning it was difficult for us to handle each tool, but we are already familiar with it easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend it, very good tools for small and large companies, fully customizable

we have used SuiteCRM to consolidate the data of our staff and keep an account of the entire database of the clients and thus we are allowed to give a good, useful and professional service.

mechanical engineer and electrician

"excellent to increase the productivity of your business."

What do you like best?

I love this solution because it provides a good service for free. CRM Suite is one of the best on the market and one of the preferred ones for the simple reason that it is scalable and has a comfortable and adaptable interface according to what you need, also has a good technical support that is completely aware of any inconvenience.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to use a mobile phone, everything else works correctly, I have nothing negative to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it totally, good service, SuiteCRM is unique and ideal.

we have facilitated the problems of records, we strengthen the link with our customers as we improve the management of personal clients.

Owner/Barber
(10,001+ employees)

"A free CRM that meets all your needs"

What do you like best?

I like suite CRM, because it’s a free and open source CRM that is easy to install on any Wordpress website. It make managing clients easy as I can keep track of emails calls and clients.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is very buggy. For instance when you click the title on your dashboard it’ll prompt you to change what card is displaying. Also too many clicks can make the website crash and keep it down for a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a cheap and easy solution for a CRM, go ahead with SuiteCRM. If you have money to spend go for anything else.

With suiteCrm, I’m able to keep track of my clients neatly without having to pay for a full blown CRM

"Simple yet very effective CRM"

What do you like best?

I am using SuiteCRM for more than 2 years and this is my first CRM and I found no lag and not any issue whatsoever. This CRM gives me a complete picture or every account and contacts within it. We are using it for our database management.

What do you dislike?

There is just one thing that I want to highlight that this CRM sometimes stuck when it comes to fetching large size reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to recommend all this CRM is amazing and worth to spend.

There are a lot of business problems we are solving with the help of this CRM like, campaign management, customer tracking, contact tracking, dashboards and reports.

Pharmaceuticals

"I find Suite CRM to be a great software sales management tool"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and not having to take excessive steps to get information entered into the program.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about the software. I do find it a little confusing on why I need to add city and state twice but that could be a developer thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great CRM solution

Reaching out to a variety of biotech companies that have to meet specific criteria like locations and keyword.

Owner
Business Supplies and Equipment

"The most versatile CRM"

What do you like best?

SuiteCRM is an unrestricted product with more options available than any organisation is ever likely to use.

Much like your mobile phone & its apps, it's comforing to know that many modules & extensions are either already there or available to accomodate changing needs as a CRM (or any software) is developed & integrated into a company's workflow. Added to that is the ability to create custom modules without the need for a computer programmer.

If, in 2 years time, someone says "we need it to do this!" then you have the best chance of being able to simply say "Yes".

What do you dislike?

Not a lot, perhaps it's a little rude to say, but I've yet to see a web interface (Theme) that I really like.

SuiteCRM (AKA Sales Agility) have tried to improve that several times & it may be just my preference.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SuiteCRM is very comprehensive & therefore confusing to get started with .

Much like a new mobile phone, I'd strongly suggest that as many modules as possible are "hidden" until they are needed for specific applications.

Perhaps it's wise to set it up as simply a database of your main game (I.E. Companies, clients, contacts, etc) & then allocate access permissions from that.

Then integrate one module at a time until each is effective & then move to the next.

The confusion of trying everything at once is why 80% of CRM implementations fail.

SuiteCRM has been used here to consolidate asset data & provide quick access to support & product histories, as well as current support cases.

Account Executive
Internet

"Not The Best For Sales Reps"

What do you like best?

SuiteCRM is open source. That means you can do a lot of customization within the platform. I like that the contact records give you the ability to schedule upcoming calls, meetings and tasks. I like that I can log notes, calls, emails and meetings against a contact.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the user interface. It feels like SuiteCRM is a database that had a user interface designed on top of it. However, the work flow for the sales rep is cumbersome. My experience with other CRM products has been simpler.

The system administrator that implements SuiteCRM should sit down with a sales manager and think through how to make the day-to-day data entry with the CRM as easy as possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a strong technical staff member and a sales director that can work together to implement a streamlined sales process with SuiteCRM then this could be a good solution for you. However, there are other solutions that are relatively inexpensive and can be quickly implemented to achieve the same business results without the hassle of managing and customizing the platform.

Our sales team needed a CRM to keep track of customer information, log interactions and manage our sales pipeline. Our management (IT) wanted to have a CRM that could be modified, integrated with other systems and hosted in a local and secure environment.

The system has helped us to schedule follow up with customers and also helps with sales forecasting and pipeline management.

Profesional en especificación y soporte técnico: Iluminación

"Complete CRM Solution"

What do you like best?

It has a lot of features (leads, opportunities, target lists, email templates, campaigns, web-to-lead form creation, etc), fully customizable.

What do you dislike?

You need your own server, apart from that, Nothing, i love it.

Puedo hacer seguimiento de todos los proyectos que tiene la compañia en tiempo real, consultar los datos de cualquier cliente, ver disponibilidad de inventario, agendar citas, etc.

Es como tener un asistente personal para cada miembro de la compañia.

"easy to use but has challenges"

What do you like best?

the product is easy to use and user friendly. the simplicity is what i like about the product.

What do you dislike?

i find the reports section to be a little challenging. that is confusing and i don't get the kind of results i am looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it is easy to use product and solves the CRM issues of company. I will highly recommend this.

it helps us keep an account of all the database of the customers. Also, it helps the sales guys to record the conversation on the platform so that it is easy for everybody to check the status. It is transparent.

Television Presenter

"SuiteCRM Review "

What do you like best?

SuiteCRM help in customers relationship management and this is ensured by having a well network of communication and this improve the sales of the organization. The clients can be able to ask questions about certain products.

What do you dislike?

According to me the SuiteCRM so far doesnt have any dislike because it help in creation of CRM in organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have been able to develop a nice network of communication through SuiteCRM therefore consider integrating it in your organization.

I have been able to create a well network of the communication in my organization this improves my sales.

SuiteCRM Features

• Contact & Account Management
  • Partner Relationship Mgmt. (PRM)
  • Opportunity & Pipeline Mgmt.
  • Task / Activity Management

7.8
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.4*
* CRM Category
Do you work for SuiteCRM?

SuiteCRM Categories on G2