Stormboard Reviews & Product Details

What is Stormboard?

Transform your meetings company-wide with Stormboard's innovative digital workspace! Set up your meeting beforehand, capture, organize, and discuss ideas in real-time, and then assign tasks and monitor progress in a digital workspace that you can return to again and again. Built-in templates for Agile, Project Management, and more help streamline your business processes, and all your work can be instantly exported into one of many dynamic reporting options. Stormboard also works on any device from your 4" phone to an 85" Microsoft Surface Hub.

Stormboard Screenshots

1-16 of 16 total Stormboard reviews

Stormboard Reviews

1-16 of 16 total Stormboard reviews
Management Manager

"The best tool to share ideas and collaborate in a team revolutionized."

What do you like best?

I like to collaborate with my team, as I also love listening to many ideas and collecting them to discern and give you the best options, before my boss makes the final decision, and I love Stormboard because it is similar to a real blackboard, where the team can collaborate I will be editing the tasks within the project, in the form of sticky notes of those that I use on my desk to keep them in mind, I love the way you teach me to collect ideas in different ways, I like that tells me what project has priority and what elements I must execute in the precise time, my team has liked to work with this software because it is simple and fast to use, and that even any user can access regardless of the distance, their criticisms and opinions have been quite constructive, I like the reports that I throw at the end of each meeting, because they are quite detailed and I can customize them so that my team observed them e, but above all, my boss will see how the work is being carried out.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that when uploading files in video formats it tends to fail, and in case some of my team members do not have the full knowledge of uploading videos to the program, a detail that in some projects has brought us a lot of delays.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very good software quite complete, ideal to work with your team, it offers more than a virtual whiteboard, is an easy to manage program and even where everyone thinks and has the personal ideas of each member, allow yourself the opportunity to use quality software and see where the investment is worthwhile.

It has been a great help for the company I work for and it has even made me a professional of another level, Stormboard makes my team advance by leaps and bounds, because from its use, we are more creative, efficient, and safe to take decisions, I improve virtual meetings from a distance, it is very good to keep everyone active and collaborating at the same time.

Management Consultant

"One of the better digital visual tools we use for planning and management"

What do you like best?

Stormboard often feels like working with traditional paper notes, which I think makes it easy for more people to use. I like how we can generate many types of notes and connect them in ways that help us to move group ideas forward. There are many templates to choose from. The templates cover a wide range of needs and are available in many different formats including my favorites, which are calendars and Kanban boards.

What do you dislike?

I can sometimes be confusing when it comes to picking a template or format for our storms. This is especially true when we work with larger teams. Also, we use one of the paid plans, but I don't like how the Enterprise plan has way more features than the lower tier plans. I think Stormboard can get very expensive as your group members start adding up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The intuitive functionality of Stormboard can allow your team to bring together ideas faster and collaborate more efficiently. Everything can be stored online to be accessed more easily at any time. I would encourage just about any work team to give Stormboard a serious look.

We have benefited from Stormboard's simple tools and functionality. Many of the visual element within Stormboard are bold and engaging, which I think allows everyone to more clearly understand and follow along with diagrams and grids. It's not just a mess of text and lines like I've seen in other platform. Stormboard has also been a dependable way for us to gather content in one location for easier access to everyone involved.

Human Resources Recruiter
Financial Services

"One of the best slates shared virtually, to improve your work team!"

What do you like best?

I love your system to share my screen as a function of virtual whiteboard, I like it because it helps my team work and allows us to do meetings both in people and at a distance, and more when we need to make some changes in the company, it makes us everything simple with this software because the ideas that come to us at the moment, we can add them at once, and when there are weaknesses it is very practical to use it, since it allows me to listen to all the staff in real time and know what their concerns are and what would be your suggestions for the company to continue advancing, its interface I love is very practical and allows you to keep the main ideas in order.

What do you dislike?

It is not so easy to start, there must be a user who knows how to master the software to be able to advise the rest of the team, since not everyone is very clear about how to organize their ideas in a software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe that both your personal and professional profile deserves the opportunity to experience the wonderfulness of Stormboard, it is an excellent software, to develop meetings from wherever you are and ideally, everyone can point to their ideas at the moment come to the head, I recommend them is very good and practical.

We collaborate a lot to make virtual meetings and from a distance, it helped us to keep the work team updated with the projects and to reduce expensive trips for the staff to move from where you are to the meeting site, experience an opportunity to see how interesting and remote rains of ideas arise.

Project Manager

"Excellence and ease in a single tool for the exchange of ideas and information"

What do you like best?

is a great easy tool to use that I like as an end user because it helps me in the moments where I need to exchange ideas with other work colleagues, of which I need to know their concerns and opinions regarding the development of tasks and plans for Take them out later. without a doubt I think it is a great help and what I like most about this great opportunity to interact with other members is that it effectively favors collaborative work and also offers us whiteboards, templates and smart meeting frames.

What do you dislike?

has really been a tool of great help that has not brought me or generated difficulties or problems to develop my work more efficiently, on the contrary it has significantly favored me to carry out different ideas, so I have no complaints about this excellent help for collaborative work through brainstorms, which is the basis for the emergence of large projects and businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it is an excellent collaborative tool that allows companies and their members to have the help of predetermined and customized templates in order to satisfy our needs, in the same way their characteristics and ease of use are of great help for the management of projects and products when we must carry out this task in conjunction with other members of work as it is impressively simple to use and great in opportunities for effective collaboration

the different functionalities that this tool brings make it a great collaborative help that has given me personal benefits and as a team, mainly because when implementing it during the development of a project where I had to work together with other departments, the way in which it carries out the organization and management of the efficient information allowed me to immediately export all the ideas exchanged and the points treated to Word documents, PowerPoint and Excel spreadsheets in such a way that manages the information to make reports, meeting minutes and other documents It also allows us to leave aside the problem of invitations limited to brainstorms since, on the contrary, with Stormboard we have the creation of unlimited storms, just as you do not need to be behind the desk in the office since it is available for meetings in Microsoft Surface Hub and in mobile devices vile, allowing be communicating effectively and collaboratively regardless of where we are and in real time. In addition, we already put aside the concern that ideas and information of great importance that is on the board be deleted as everything is stored safely on the Stormboard cloud platform.

Manager
Biotechnology

"Ideal to keep a close track to your projects"

What do you like best?

I like it because it cooperates with my group so that ideas begin to be generated in a spontaneous way and the impressive thing is that it develops in real time, its presentation is kind of a blackboard where the team through a video call, can take notes and words keys, to innovate in the project, your live chat also I like it, and its predetermined templates are already quite complete, so much so that they allow me in the middle of the videoconference, to be able to write a detailed report of everything that is spoken, to print it later, and present them to my bosses.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that to attach any file, in our case we happened with a few slides, demanded that they had to be uploaded in video format, and not everyone in the team has the knowledge of uploading videos, and that is a delay because waste time explaining the method.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an easy software to implement, it has its complications, but it collaborates in the contribution of innovative ideas to perfect those projects that are lacking creativity, I invite you to join this excellent collaboration software and to organize those virtual tasks.

It helped us to be creative and to discover that our team lacked something more innovative in the ideas about the projects that we already had, we realized that we were not organized and therefore this software improved the team collaboration, and taught us to teamwork.

Profesora

" Express, comment and communicate ideas collaboratively"

What do you like best?

It helps us to create projects, hold meetings or generate work discussions online and at any time. The program has everything to help us organize ideas and work as a team: templates, reports, notes, colors, forms, possibility of uploading files from the computer or from OneDrive, chat, personalization and the possibility of inviting anyone we need. It is very practical and really collaborative.

What do you dislike?

When I enter the page, the program gives me a summary of my activities and this seems perfect to me, however, the format in which this section is presented is a little sketchy, many letters and information that give more clutter imprención, I think the aspect could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stormboard, more than a tool is a digital resource that allows us to work collaboratively to develop activities, work discussions, organization of group projects, brainstorming. The interface is nice and easy to use and inviting others to collaborate is also a simple task. It serves for schools, companies, individuals, that is, it is adaptable to any profession, labor field or organization.

We work from anywhere without having to set extra hours to make our proposals or meetings. We can generate diverse teams according to the project, discussion, school grades, specialties or subjects.

Freelance Marketing Consultant

"Create, review and organize projects"

What do you like best?

It helps generate brainstorms between teams, I simply create my proposal with the template that best suits what I want, I invite my colleagues and we build, contributing or commenting through notes, chat. I must add that you can make a report of what was done in different formats and with a very nice design and ready to print.

What do you dislike?

After trying other options, I stayed with Stormboard for its ease, design and practicality.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Perfect to create basic storms of ideas, calendars or more advanced business models, meetings, sales, you just have to choose the right template. The team with which you want to work will receive an invitation and without downloading or waiting you can start working immediately and online.

I usually work at a distance so it is possible for me to make a proposal and invite a selected group by sending them an invitation and start working immediately. No downloads, easy and online.

Jefe Comercial

"Create ideas and plan as a team"

What do you like best?

It has multiple options to help us develop ideas and make decisions in team and in real time. It has numerous templates that adapt to the different phases of the process, from brainstorming, data coding, planning to developing solutions. It is practical, easy and collaborative.

What do you dislike?

I have not implemented it for a long time, but until now it has worked perfectly and people adapt quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has numerous templates to guide the administrator and his team in the task they wish to perform, they are organized by categories, types of work and frames. You can send text, images and videos through personalized invitations for everyone to collaborate. At the end you can hierarchize these ideas and opinions just by dragging the notes.

Achieve ideas, discuss them and plan strategies in one place with the collaboration of the entire team.

Creative Director

"A digital brainstorming platform that our entire team can use with ease"

What do you like best?

I like how the interface and writing tools we use in Stormboard look like paper and other real world items we might use to take notes and organize ideas. Moving items around a board can be done smoothly and intuitively. The reports are nice and concise and help us to break down collaborations quickly into neat and professional documents in various formats like Word and PowerPoint.

What do you dislike?

I generally have had a positive experience so far with Stormboard, but I sometimes prefer to use a different interface like standard spreadsheets grids. I think some people may dislike the Stormboard features based on their preference, which may be hindrance to your entire team getting on board to using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a way to shake up how you plan and brainstorm with your team, Stormboard can be a fresh new tool that can inject excitement into your team and motivate them to connect more and allow them to stay in touch with the original plans with ease.

Stormboard gives me and my team and excellent online way to collaborate and bring together ideas to plan business activities. It's a good way for us to reduce the need for meetings and constant updates through other communication methods. We can use Stormboard to assign tasks and get updated on the status on all activities from each team member. Overall, Stormboard has been a planning platform that I have enjoyed using, which has helped me to be more interactive and involved with my team.

C

"Excellent Platform for Student Collaboration"

What do you like best?

Stormboard is a great application for school use because of the many templates available, the ease of sharing and collaboration, and all the different ways that students can contribute, like text, sketches, images, and even voting capabilities. The interface is great and I love being able to color code sections and use a key to make the boards even more readable and organized.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike! As a digital coach, I have recommended it to a few teachers, and so far they all love it.

Stormboard provides a great place for students to interact digitally and work together to make their learning more collaborative. I especially love that they offer a free education account! It's becoming harder and harder to find really good free software like this to use in classrooms, and I actually ran across it while trying to find an alternative to Padlet. I'm glad I did because I like it even better.

"An ok digital version of sticky-notes-on-a-whiteboard"

What do you like best?

The biggest advantage of Stormboard over sticky-notes-on-a-whiteboard are: (i) that our remote team members can participate in our brainstorming sessions, and (ii) it's a lot easier to record our work for later review.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately the software itself is a little clunky and the UI is log overdue for a facelift.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a go. It's not terrible and I really want to see it succeed, but it still feels like a beta product. That said, we've had some good success with it over the last year or so.

We use "Business Model Canvas" a lot when developing new product ideas and have been looking for an elegant way to do this in an online workplace with remote teams. Stormboard is good, but they haven't quite solved the (admittedly quite challenging) UI problem of shrinking a whiteboard down to the size of a laptop screen while keeping it user friendly.

UP

"Decent Collaborative Tool"

What do you like best?

I love how you are able to collaborate with many people to develop ideas. There are many options/tools to play around with and you can even color code which is one of my personal favorite strategies when planning.

What do you dislike?

Not all features are available without a paid subscription, which I understand, but it would be nice to be able to do certain things like edit heading without a subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are using Stormboard, be sure you look into what you can and cannot do with the subscription. It might just end up being worth purchasing.

You can also connect this software to other platforms like Slack, which is a good place to plan when you are having remote metings.

I have been able to use Stormboard in multiple positions. I have used it in my class to have my students brainstorm for essays and group projects. I have used it for personal projects as well.

UB

"Stormboard review"

What do you like best?

sticky note interface. Pretty straight forward, easy to use

What do you dislike?

video upload could be way easier... it is troublesome to set up (or to explain to new people every time again)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

some thing are easy and simple, others demand a little learning, but in the end a very nice way of (remote) collaboration

This tool is great for collaborative brainstorming. It's pretty easy to use, although there is a bit of a learning curve- sometimes things don't function exactly as you'd expect. Works well for collaboration. Good for creating, assigning, and checking off action items.

UE

"Collaboration made easy "

What do you like best?

Stormboard is user friendly and easy to use. The software allows my team and I to collaborate and brainstorm ideas for projects, proposals, and more.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is challenging to see everyone’s ideas in one spot, or having to scroll to find something or change the view.

By collaborating and working online we are more efficient with our time and it saves people travel time to work. The benefit of having stormboard is to guarantee everyone’s voices and input is heard and that it is a team effort.

Content Strategist
Public Relations and Communications

"Great Collaboration Tool; Could Be More User-Friendly"

What do you like best?

Great for creating, assigning, and completing action items for group collaboration.

What do you dislike?

Not the most user-friendly. There's a small learning curve for people who understand how to use online tools, but wasn't as intuitive for those unfamiliar with using these types of tools normally.

More organized collaboration and project tracking.

UP

"Great method of creating ideas."

What do you like best?

I love that you can get input from others to create ideas using this platform. It allows me to collaborate in real time to create projects.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how the program was a little difficult to get accustomed to at first.

Stormboard helps businesses create creative ideas for future projects.

Stormboard Pricing

10.0
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.6*
* Idea Management Category
Do you work for Stormboard?

Stormboard Comparisons