Conceptboard Reviews & Product Details

Conceptboard Overview

What is Conceptboard?

Conceptboard is a collaborative online whiteboard that enables teams of all sizes to centralize projects and collaborate both in real-time and asynchronously. Distributed teams from all over the world use conceptboard for a variety of use cases. From running brainstorming sessions and remote workshops to project planning, from designing new products to facilitating agile processes. Discover how visual collaboration can help break down organizational silos and boost teamwork and productivity. Get your teams collaborating seamlessly within minutes with Conceptboard. Infinite canvas Get your teams on the same page and create a centralized visual hub for all your projects and ideas. Zoom into specific sections or zoom out to understand the big picture. Conceptboard’s infinite canvas ensures you never run out of space for your ideas! Real-time collaboration Follow live cursors, chat or video call right from within the app for a seamless collaboration experience. Feel like you’re in the same room with Conceptboard. Template Library Use our extensive template library to build visual frameworks & easily communicate complex ideas. From Empathy maps to Customer Journeys, from Business Canvas to Project Roadmaps, we’ve got every business function covered. Express yourself visually Use versatile visual tools such as sketches, sticky notes, shapes and arrows to bring your big ideas to life. Drag and drop images, videos, PDFs and other files directly into your board. Share with external stakeholders Easily share boards with external partners like vendors and agencies and get all your stakeholders on the same page.

Conceptboard Details
German, English

Conceptboard is a web-based visual collaboration platform for teams and enterprises.

Conceptboard

Conceptboard Reviews

Showing 12 Conceptboard reviews
Already have Conceptboard?
Chief Executive Officer
What do you like best?

In Conceptboard are accessible all items and functions required to engage with the development discussion. We provide us with a nice, interactive interactive board to help us visually explore and collaborate our idea. At the meeting, we will report on the idea, talk or even conduct a video session. I generally use it to collaborate alongside our Graphics Design Team or establish a new design or process, as we can creatively support to get us on the single webpage as the logo is on the last sketch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Conceptboard has worked marvelously but so far I've experienced anything negative while using the technology. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Conceptboard provides users with the most comprehensive functions, particularly when the project requires visual assistance, like a flow chart or anything graphical. That is the finest app I've ever used to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used to have a challenge before using Conceptboard trying to analyze the corporation's data graph, because most of the time and they didn't give the result that I thought they did. I had a lot of difficulty thinking about the map. Once we have introduced the Conceptboard, we might have an online discussion and I may check it at home after department. This motivated us to complete the mission so quickly and to embark on a successful mission. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrative Assistant
What do you like best?

All things and features that are needed to collaborating with project discussion is available in Conceptboard. They offer a good and responsive digital board for us to have a visual aid in discussing and brainstorming session for our project. We can comment on the project, having a chat or even have a webcam conference while discussing the project. I usually using it to collaborate with our graphic design department to create a new Info graphic or to create a new workflow as we can have visual help to get everyone on the same page regarding how the graphic will be on the final draft. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Conceptboard has work wonderfully and so far, nothing negative have I experience when using the software but any improvement are always welcomed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Conceptboard has the most complete features to help you collaborating a project with your colleague, especially if your project needs visual aid like a flowchart or something graphical into it. So far, this is the best software that I ever use for collaborating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before using Conceptboard, I had a problem trying to have a time to sit with my graphic design department to discuss about info graphic for the company, as a result most of the time they didn't produce the result the same as I had in my mind. After Conceptboard were introduce, we can have a discussion over the internet and I can review it anytime even off office time at home. It has help us to finishing the task so much effective and have a better project collaboration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to make posts and assignments on projects. There are several boards for various projects that are very cool. If someone has completed one of your comments, it will give you a text. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you have a lot of content, a board can be slow to load. Sometimes it can be a small buggy. It may be difficult to maintain constant updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A friendly tool if you want to draw a digital blanket vs. You can work exactly simultaneously on the board. When it comes to asset review, the conceptboard can solve numerous business problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All our e-mails are checked using the Conceptboard. I am posting a JPEG email and our designers and stakeholders will submit a series of comments and modifications. We used emails before, and this was a nightmare. We used email to change. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Electrical Engineer
What do you like best?

It is easy to use and has a very nice interface. Sharing the files and the progress of the projects is really fast and without complications. The chat works correctly and speeds up rapid communication with our partners. It allows incorporating a team on the board to develop the projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a software that turned out to be very efficient, the only negative I have observed, is that when loading large files it is somewhat slow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very useful software, which fortifies communication and increases the productivity of the organization. Easy to use and very efficient. I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It makes it possible to improve communication in the company, with a visually pleasant environment. Strengthens is collaborative work, allows visualizing the different stages in development of our projects. It has really positively impacted our productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creative Director
What do you like best?

It provides a great singular platform for people to come to to work out changes on designs or collaborate on design ideas. We've used it as a platform for people to look at our weekly handouts (we're a church) and have also used it as mood boards to ideate off of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the membership structure. It's a little confusing how the team structure works. We pay for a team but always have to manage those that are on our team and those who are just collaborators. Sometimes people slip through and then we have to pay extra for that member... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It provides one platform for our stakeholders to come to so that communication about that project is then streamlined. Before we had several platforms (i.e. texts, emails, etc) that caused confusion because of different versions.

For our creative workflow it helps us to make sure everyone is on the same page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Developer
What do you like best?

I like conceptboard because we work in one place , everyone works remote this allow us active working. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like user experience of this tool to complex for understanding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I offer too for remote teams Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

allow us work remote Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to comment on projects and turn the comments into tasks. It's very nice having multiple boards for different projects. When someone marks one of your comments as complete it will send you a notification. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes a board can be slow to load if you have a lot of content. It can be a little buggy at times. Constant updates can be hard to keep up with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A friendly tool if you want a digital whiteboard vs drawing on one. It's easy to collaborate on the board at the exact same time. Conceptboard can solve a lot of business problems when it comes to reviewing assets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Conceptboard to review all of our emails. I post a JPEG pic of the email and then our designers and stakeholders will make a bunch of comments and changes. Before, we were using email to go back and forth with changes and it was a nightmare. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

I loved that concept board's ui is a lot more modern compared to other sites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I didn't like is that it sometimes got too cluttered Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helping me and my team visually share ideas Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Research and development professional
Oil & Energy
What do you like best?

The features of this software facilitates discussion of ideas from the computer.

It's like participating in a conference room on the net Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I do not find deficiencies in the software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Any kind of document can be shared and commented in real time

Facilitates the discussion of ideas with people inside and outside the organization Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The format of Conceptboard is amazing because there is no extra junk. The tools are all there and easy to use. Just like google drive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can only go so far and then you get a button that suggests you to upgrade with is a little frustrating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Less upgrade features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Conceptboard helps my company find an easy way to get us all together online, with no hassle. We use it for pr and without it, it was hard to get all our work together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Supervisor
What do you like best?

Easy to use once you get going. Simple Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some lag. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Conceptboard has made work easier and all in one place Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Great Usability. A very good tool for collaboration and presentations. You can easily share files and discuss online Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The zoom function is highly sensitive. It zooms very fast Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We share and discuss mockups with designers and our team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.