Square Marketing Reviews & Product Details

Square Marketing Overview

What is Square Marketing?

Create, send, and track email marketing campaigns in minutes. With our email marketing software, you can easily design custom email, set up automated campaigns, and see how your marketing efforts affect your bottom line—right from your Square Dashboard.

Square Marketing Details

$1,708
@Square
5,694 employees on LinkedIn®
Answer a few questions to help the Square Marketing community
Have you used Square Marketing before?

Square Marketing Reviews

Showing 18 Square Marketing reviews
Already have Square Marketing?
What do you like best?

Square Marketing offers me great variety to be the best in marketing. It is successful in monitoring prospects and providing analysis with a very important insight to make the best decision. The support is excellent and of great quality. It works very well and many processes can be automated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had more templates when selecting campaigns, in fact I don't do the campaigns because I find very little variety in the templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It facilitates very well the marketing process in any company, whether large, medium or small. It is definitely approved by my team that has done a remarkable job with the effort of the employees. If you have a market idea for your organization, use Square Marketing and start building it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We definitely liked the program, it has many easy procedures to do them to develop a comprehensive monitoring project in social networks for example. You will have a lot of features that will help you create a solid line of strategy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Its intuitive speed, the added value of its presentations, the impeccable work order that develops its programming, the brilliance of its content, the native effectiveness of its tools, the informative relevance, the codes, buttons and options that contain its central page of operations, establish clean and fresh parameters to begin to carry out an infallible marketing management in its totality, which adds great achievements to my company, for having the tools of text placement for the process of adaptation of the illustrative references, technically designed for this work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

An erroneous preparation of landing plans in your page, affects the entry of the client when providing the corresponding data for the login, action that causes delays when starting to perform the necessary tasks for the user, error that subtracts properties of agility in the way of providing the corresponding solutions according to their requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A software that defines the sales of your organization, marking a plan of extraordinary results, deserves to be used by everyone, being the case of square marketing, a program that greatly improves the techniques of implementation of commercial activation resources, which generate a quality of opening sources of performance enriched by professional methods of high range, producing great opportunities to increase a complete management sales Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The tools of square marketing give origin to the campaigns of my company, where the quality of their information verification, internal communication of data, intelligent tracking of appreciation of working behaviors, the proper size of their panels of adjustment of product representations, the interface of their programming lies in the performance that is obtained by managing the marketing executed in my organization with this system of digital sales customization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Square marketing is a robust platform for expanding marketing campaigns through high quality and fully customized emails, the service is excellent for setting up automated campaigns, to increase the reach to customers, has a variety of templates that are excellent for customization, the software has the advantage of integrating very well with multiple social networks, is very easy to use and its level of innovation is one aspect by which square is a very comfortable platform. The software provides analysis with very broad information on the progress obtained in each implemented campaign, has very explicit graphics, its interface is very innovative and high definition. Square is a quite complete service to work firmly and with high efficiency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Square is a service of which there is very little negative to talk about, the biggest drawback I see of this service is that it has a very slow support team to work on providing support to users, I would really like to have a support team that works faster to provide security to users, there are also some sessions in the interface in which the software slows down a little, but to be honest this is something that has not caused me concern, as it has happened to me on very few occasions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The reasons why I can recommend the service of square marketing are, is a very broad tool, its operation is phenomenal, ease of use and handling, opportunity price and its service is potential to exceed the expectations of its users, really square is the best alternative among many email marketing software that exist today. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Square Marketing is a service that I can honestly say has helped us a lot in handling large email campaigns, square favors us enough to work in a relevant, unique and quality in each campaign. The service is of high productivity for our team and its low cost makes it a very profitable software for our whole company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that it is very difficult to make a mistake with Square Marketing. It is all very streamlined and it kind of "guides" you through every step. I also love that you can insert products or discounts in newsletters so that your customers has all the information at their fingertips and you don't have to do so much work to add something new. If you are new to digital marketing, then Square is a great place to start! It also saves all your visitor's emails and these you can only use if you have Square Marketing - that means no need to collect emails so you have someone to send newsletters to - its all done for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't personally like that it is so streamlined. I prefer to have the ability to design, customize, and make it my own. That is lacking in Square and it shows. All emails will look the same, and to share to FB/Social Media is a waste because it comes out looking so "corporate" which is not what most brands want to signal today. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The most important question to ask yourself is this: do you enjoy designing? do you enjoy customization? Or do you prefer a program that will make it easy for you to "plug and play"? If it is the latter, you will love Square. They even tell you what you should write where in your message which can simplify the process. However, if you live for designing and writing copy, then this is not for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One problem we were having was in our start-up fase for one of our newer brands. We didn't have any emails and we had to close for renovations very suddenly - a quick sign up with Square later and we sent an email to 400 customers about our sudden closure. We would never have been able to do the same with a traditional newsletter company (like mailchimp), because we would never have had the opportunity to collect emails like this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Square marketing is best for those who have an in-store operation that is combined with an online store and regular customers who come once or twice a week. Square marketing connects to the data your POS has collected and allows you to send emails to all your previous customers who have used their credit card when purchasing or has entered their email for a receipt. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish Square Marketing used more of the features you get when using Weebly (now Square E-commerce) so that you had more options for customizing your marketing program and your emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manually collecting emails by asking customers to sign up is never going to be as effective as a program that collects this information from someone's credit card. That is the strength of Square. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that this tool is easy to use, is 100% compatible with your Square POS and uses the emails your clients or customers have left at check out (it automatically collects these). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I want more options to edit and customize. I want to be able to use the emails that Square has collected for me in MY way. I want to use them for MY purpose. I dislike the way they monopolize the emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Collecting your customer's emails can be difficult if it is not automatic on the side of your POS. Square automatically collects emails and with the click of a few buttons you can reach anyone who has visited your store and paid with card. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Set up automated Email campaigns with Simple dashboard option.

Create Multi user email subscribe campaign and Track sent emails.

Custom template design option to create beautiful email campaign.

Advance marketing feature for lead generation.

Low budget software for bulk email Email Marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We are using Square Marketing for our business from a long time at it is perfect email marketing software for our business. We have no issue with Square Marketing software for their services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend Square Marketing software who are looking cheapest email marketing software for their business. It is good email marketing software for lead generation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Square Marketing is powerful email marketing software. It provides free trail for one month with advance custom feature. We can easily Customize our email campaign with beautiful email templates, It gives customize feature for users who do not know about development coding. We can automated set campaigns for birthday email, incentive email and many more. It delivers automated emails to customers. It is best email marketing software to grow business customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Early Childhood Teacher
What do you like best?

I love how easy Square Marketing is to use. I am not the best with computers and technology and this has really helped my business and it doesn't make me feel dumb! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It moved a little slow for me at first, but now that I have fully gotten the hang of it, I love it! There is nothing that I really don't like now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need an app for marketing, this one does work great! There are some things that I am still trying to check out, so I am taking my time with it. I feel that any business can be more successful with this app. It just takes a little patience to make it all work out for your company. I have no doubt in my mind that it will become the one that I use constantly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wanted to boost my sales. It's been hard for a small business, but this app makes it all better! The benefits are making more money and getting my name out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My favorite part is their template, it is super easy to use and for common topics or themes they even suggest text (as in "here you should put your best product and description")! That seems like a guarantee your email will be good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Square has 100% control. What if I wanted to have a different logo? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to collect emails, and then actually send emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Square Marketing makes it really easy to reach customers if your business also uses the Square POS system. Their emails will be stored from when they use their cards and you will have a large database of customers. We had over 1500 when we started and that was after 6 months of collecting data! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be pretty pricey if you are a small business. I am not sure if different companies get different pricing depending on their agreement with Square or what POS/other services they use. But for us, it was pretty pricey. The letters also lack in personalization which is always a difficult thing to work around. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to use Square Marketing, wait until you have a few emails stored in your database from using the POS. Even if you are not signed up for marketing, square saves the emails so that when you are ready to launch - you already have emails from customers! That will save you some money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

How to reach our customers. This is what we had the biggest issue with and the marketing from Square really helps with that. Asking customers for their emails results in no more often than yes, but the way this is done is automatic so it really makes it so much simpler! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co Owner
What do you like best?

Square has made it very easy to send off regular emails to customers. Their easily digestible analytics reports are helpful to see how customers are responding and only takes 2 minutes to study. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is template based - which is what makes it quick and easy for people. There are inherent limitations due to the templates however. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving the issue of being present to customers on a regular basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

They’ve introduced a lot of new and amazing software to help market my small buisness online like Sumall and It’s made managing my buisness and integrating my online booking process a lot smoother Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It’d be nice if everything was streamlined into a single app or set of apps for IOS and Mac Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth the time investment for those who run a small buisness on their own Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’m scheduling social media content posts Now and making my buisness appear a lot more professional then simply trying to manage a bunch of separate social media accounts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

All of your customers who pay with cards and who have an email associated with their card provider will automatically leave their email in your databank when paying on your Square POS, therefore it’s just a click and approval away from being used for targeted marketing from Square! Newsletters, coupons and more takes 2 minutes to send out and can reach all your customers! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price is pretty cheap if you’re a large business, but if you’re small like us, the price can be steep and even though it’s easy to use, the ROI wasn’t what we expected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure the price is worth it for you. Research how you want and what you want to send to your customers, and be prepared so that you don’t waste money after starting! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Needed to send out newsletters and didn’t want to start taking down emails so we used the ones Square had already taken down for us! That was a great part of our experience. Making beautiful newsletters and coupons was a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Search Analyst
What do you like best?

Square marketing makes it easy for users to market their business and do it in a way that doesn't take an extraordinary amount of time either. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit buggy from time to time but that is very rare. To be honest, there isn't anything I don't like about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing our business to new and current customers. Realized that we're able to reach a larger audience using this tool rather than using Facebook alone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

It was very easy to set up and I can easily adjust it as I add or delete items. It works well on ipads and smart phones. I have used tech support on occasion and they were very helpful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We used to get the square reader free - now they cost $10 each. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy and safe to use. It can be used on multiple devices. It is easy to set up and adjust. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Small business can easily take debit/credit cards - very beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

One of the most helpful features is the variety of email campaigns I can compose for my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the marketing itself doesn’t have its own app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving emailing clients at a large base. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that you can literally have you're own personal card reader Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Have nothing negative to say the item works great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend if you have a business or company to use Square Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having a Square Marketing works great because you don't have to charge with cash you can accept card payments . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

I like how efficient and fast the card reader takes payment. I also like how you can get deposits the same day or the day after Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how high the card fees are for every swipe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a small business It solves the problem of being able to take payment on card and not just cash Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.