Solid Commerce Reviews & Product Details

Solid Commerce Overview

What is Solid Commerce?

Solid Commerce helps merchants and brands increase profits by easily listing on global online marketplaces and unifying the management of their operations all within a single all-in-one Software as a Service platform.

Solid Commerce Details

Solid Commerce
2008
Marina Del Ray, CA
@SolidCommerce
691 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the Solid Commerce community
Have you used Solid Commerce before?

Solid Commerce Reviews

Showing 10 Solid Commerce reviews
Already have Solid Commerce?
What do you like best?

We started as a small business on Amazon and eBay doing inventory management by hand. It was a nightmare. As we grew and increased our number of products and sales, we needed a new system. Now we are on four marketplaces. Solid Commerce has made our job less stressful and more accurate, so we can concentrate on other parts of the business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There have been some issues as the solid commerce team has worked on improving their user interface. The most annoying is when you have more than one tab open in the browser and one tab times out, you get logged out of all tabs/sessions. But one thing I like about solid commerce is that they listen to users and are constantly striving to improve their system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have a SKU system in place, before uploading to solid commerce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In addition to solving our inventory control issues across marketplaces, we solid commerce has improved our system of processing orders. Now all orders come into one place and we can ship them all at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Media Production
What do you like best?

The ability of the software to create kits and bundles is great. The way that it manages inventory, even with advanced kitting/bundling is fantastic. The ability to schedule eBay auctions is quite powerful with this software. There a LOT of options and the software does require a good deal of learning in order to effectively utilize it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Where do I start? There are many obvious holes in the software, it seems like they're using code from years ago and they just try to patch over features that don't function fully. There are so many gaps in the software that it is far more costly than just the price of using the software. In the one year that used the software, I spent probably 20% of my time trying to make a (supposedly supported) feature work. There was always something not working in the software.

Calling tech support was not an option, and the email responses usually took at least a couple days. We did have several "training" sessions on the phone/online, but the company cannot seem to keep it's technicians so we nearly always started from square one when we had an issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stay clear of this expensive software. It does a few thing very well, but just isn't worth the price of admission. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The software is the only one that we found to meet our specific needs of kitting items, and this has forced us to continue using a software that does not fully work and is far too expensive for what it provides. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Solid Commerce DOES TRY to stay on the cutting edge side of the market by offering the newest tools available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is very little support and account management done internally when we need it most. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be patient. Take opportunities to seek support answers on your own vs relying on growth advisor(s.) Visit the online product support desk https://upsefulfillment.zendesk.com/hc/en-us as a starting point when problem solving. The ups portal pays off, after you master it’s use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solid Commerce is a one stop shop for our ecommerce metrics gathering, sales reports and order tracking statuses.

Please see screenshot & be aware that ups fulfillment is SOLID COMMERCE’s website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Being able to search my orders based on multiple search options. This allows me to better plan my fulfillment requirements. I also like how tracking information is updated to the marketplace automatically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As I mentioned, there is a bit of a learning curve. But with the software having so many features and options, this is ok. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We save time and reduce errors while fulfilling orders from multiple channels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

The ability to manage my inventory across multiple marketplaces in one location. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the website speed can be slow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you sell on more than one marketplace and would like to easily manage your inventory and fulfillment, then give them a shot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can manage my inventory without having to log in to each individual marketplace and keep track. This has been an enormous time saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I can update my prices across multiple marketplaces in one location. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get booted out of my account only to have to log back in again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can reprice items on marketplaces in order to remain competitive. I can also easily audit changes made in my account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We use their Amazon repricer to help win the buy box while still maximizing our profitability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get logged out randomly but this hasn't happened in a while. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will need to have some excel skills or be willing to spend some time learning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can see our inventory across marketplaces and we make more sales on Amazon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

I have to say Solid Commerce was decently accessible during all of our issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wow- where to start. They had our inventory so screwed up we nearly lost all our marketplaces. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation to others considering using Solid Commerce would be DON'T!! We signed on with them during our busiest time of the year, and all of their software errors almost cost us our entire business. Our reputation suffered substantially due to them, and we were nearly removed from all of our partner marketplaces because their software could never get our orders to flow correctly. We lost TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars in revenue working with them. One of the biggest business mistakes we ever made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There were no benefits to working with Solid Commerce. They almost cost us our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

There are a few features that are beneficial for our industry specifically, which is nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Knowledge Base needs to be updated. There is some difference between how data looks on a spreadsheet, and how it's represented on the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've updated listings more quickly and easily than with Channel Advisor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I will say, that though I would NEVER use them again... I did like the fact they had max/min pricing, so it constantly fluctuated pricing between sellers. I also liked that it had a minimum inventory count - so basically it would show we only had 3 in stock of something, even if we had 500 etc. This helped keep our competitors on their toes as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Where to even begin...

TERRIBLE customer service.

We had so many inventory issues, so many payment issues, constantly having over selling with our marketplaces which caused us to get banned by EBAY indefinitely. We had no real training session, it was a quick 5 sessions for 1 hour each and this program is far too large to have just 5 hours of training - rushed at that through all the different features. It was far too complex and if we asked for help we got brushed off. It was super time consuming to input everything for it to then have too many problems with connection and updating inventory. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't do it. We switched over to Stitch labs and it has been a pure dream. Between stitch and Shipstation, we have had barely any inventory mishaps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were using it to control multi-marketplace inventory and maximum/minimum pricing but it did not work properly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.