Shift CRM

4.0

Salesforce Consulting and Implementation Practice.

Work for Shift CRM?

Learning about Shift?

Shift CRM Reviews

Ask Shift a Question
Showing 1 Shift review
Jeremy M.

"Shift was very helpful in my transition from Maximizer to Salesforce - I would recommend them!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We had our database of over 30,000 accounts in the Maximizer CRM. We got funding to do the transfer and Shift walked us through transferring everything on to the cloud. It took about six months to do the entire job remotely - as they are located in ON and we are in BC.

What do you like best?

They were very positive and friendly during the on-boarding process. We had weekly calls and they were very professional and able to answer all of my questions.

What do you dislike?

They were a bit pricey which was tough for our small company. But they did the job well so there are no regrets in going with SHIFT. We would recommend them to someone else.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They have a very friendly staff - I would recommend them to anyone needing help with Salesforce on-boarding or ongoing training and support.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Shift CRM

What Salesforce CRM Consulting solution do you use?

Learning about Shift CRM?

* We monitor all Shift CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.