Belkins

5.0

Provides a dedicated sales team, whose primal goal is to target YOUR prospects, design account-based sales campaigns and convert pre-qualified prospects into qualified Sales Appointments.

Work for Belkins?

Learning about Belkins?

Belkins Reviews

Ask Belkins a Question
Showing 1 Belkins review
Belkins review by User in Information Technology and Services

""

What do you like best?

I like the results of their work - high conversion rates in email responses and setting my appointments.

What do you dislike?

They start working with new projects only on the 1st and 15th of each month. I had to wait a few days. But the speed of their work compensated for this delay with the launch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you know your ideal customer profile Belkins can run your sales pipeline in 2 weeks. I recommend this company to anyone who wants to increase sales with a clearly predictable result.

I needed to find contacts of potential partners who would go to a specialized exhibition, and make appointments with them. Due to the high conversion, Belkins were able to schedule more meetings than I counted. I had to stay a few days more after the end of the exhibition.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Belkins

What Email Marketing Services solution do you use?

Learning about Belkins?

* We monitor all Belkins reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.