sales-i Reviews & Product Details

sales-i Overview

What is sales-i?

sales-i is a Software-as-a-Service sales intelligence platform designed for B2B companies who want to improve the performance of their sales function, yet don't get the customer visibility they need. - Alert your sales team to hidden, easy-to-close opportunities and give them greater visibility of customer buying patterns. - Speed up your sales teams meeting prep, call planning and contact management, while giving them access to critical sales data in the palm of their hand. - On average it costs you $500 per day to employ a salesperson and for $4 more, sales-i will provide them with a profitable focus on sales activities so that sales time is not wasted. Simple, effective sales enablement software.

sales-i Details

sales-i is a Software-as-a-Service sales development solution. Integrating business, sales and customer intelligence, it has been designed to simplify the collection and analysis of business data, while cutting both time and cost.

sales-i

sales-i Reviews

Showing 135 sales-i reviews
Already have sales-i?
Account Executive
What do you like best?

The sales-i platform has contributed to the efficiency of business processes, as well as to improving the flow of communication between the different departments. Through this automated platform, the sales of each distributor are reported daily in real time, allowing to have greater and better control over the fulfillment of each budget, which has allowed each supervisor and area manager to diagnose in real time any failure that occurs in the process as well as evidencing the strengths of their commercial managers, in addition to present reports and graphs that help to better interpret the information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The platform is very complete and I personally consider that it has the necessary tools for a very good sales management, but for some of my colleagues and the staff of the distribution chains, the adaptation process has been a bit complex because they consider that the platform is too robust so they suggest a simpler interface to find the most used options quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have managed to leave behind many processes that were carried out manually which were very cumbersome and took a long time, in addition to depending on a large number of people so that the information could be verified, with the sales-i platform we have taken a step into the future and we are automating a lot of processes which has not saved time and money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Personally I like the campaign function. This enables us to create a tailored campaign based upon live data on a day by day basis.

I also like the design and ease of use, especially how it highlights area's of opportunity with our customers.

The inbuilt CRM and facilities this offers are extremely useful with an opportunities tab to highlight wins for later dates.

Finally.... The mapping tool is extremely useful for helping our reps plant their route for the day/future days ahead! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Main issue is speed and stability. Often it has issues. You call the help desk and are asked to clear your cache and cookies when inevitably the problem is sales-I end. My team have found it frustrating to say the least over the last 12 months when their is a fault. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a sales analysis system with an inbuilt CRM, you don't really need to look much further than this!

It will genuinely help get into understanding the gaps, highlight trends and more importantly get your sales team working so much more efficiently.

The automation side of reports (Campaigns) is another of the most useful features driving information direct to the reps. It will make them more inquisitive! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In the main what I'm looking at is sales gaps. The benefit gained from using sales-I is already starting to pay dividends.

I run a reports once or twice a day to highlight gaps, this data is fed to our reps for proactive work by either them or my team in the office. It's easy to do, with the click of a mouse. The main feature loved by all our reps is the "drill down". In laymans terms, you can look at a specific product group, then drill into that by the rep, then from there drill into the accounts and carry this through into the specific products bought Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in sales-i
UR
What do you like best?

Love how helpful it is to keep in one spot Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was more user friendly for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good crm system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to get my day to day stuff done for work and complete tasks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Sales-i has the best CRM. This includes work spaces for agents and comprehensive case management.

The application is affordable.

It is simple and easy to use.

It has a very helpful way of identifying opportunities for users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The sales application needs to be upgraded for better services

Often, when using the application one experiences difficulties trying to navigate through Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend sales-i to all companies because it is easy and simple to use and can help your company to get potential leads effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My company has been able to create very good campaigns using data provided by this application.

We have been able to manage our CRM tasks anywhere since the application can be used on phones

We have been able to track our transaction and interaction levels with potential customers and clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

Sales-i is a great company to work for! With this company, you're only limited by your level of willingness to work hard. Great employee benefits...Standard benefits (medical, dental...) are great and there are many other perks available to you as an employee. Management is very willing to listen to your suggestions and eager to help you learn and grow in your career. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The management team is in the UK and they dislike the employees in the US. The US lacks an Operations Manager which means collaboration in the US is nonexistent and completing complex tasks that require a team effort is difficult if not impossible. The US employees work in their own bubbles and, though they may be good at their jobs, they do not work together or even understand how to work together or why it's important... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

use it wisely! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

b2b Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Programador
What do you like best?

Deals I enables us to be responsible for our work. It is anything but difficult to log call notes and timetable future calls so we never botch a chance to connect with our customers and get the deals. We can better with our clients and furthermore each other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The CRM work wasn't as natural to use as what we right now have so we don't waste time with that much Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Deals I enables us to see when a record is dropping of and to see where deals are either expanding or diminishing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Easy to access can help plan customer appointments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The monthly cost for superusers is quite high. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What products customers have not brought in a while. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Sales-i allows all of our employees to stay on track and up to date since we can share customer information, call notes, and more. It also allows us all to be accountable for our work. It is extremely easy to log call notes and schedule future calls so we never miss an opportunity to reach out to our customers and get the sale. We're also able to customize our own reports to keep track of what matters most to each individual salesperson or administrator. We can add multiple contacts which allows us to familiarize ourselves with several contacts at one company which guarantees we can speak clearly and confidently no matter which contact is available at the time we reach out. As a company with employees all across the united states, Sales-i is invaluable in keeping us all connected and informed so that anyone can reach out anytime and help our customers which allows our business to grow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It looks like the document section of the CRM is no longer available, which I also found useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sales-i really helps our workflow. It keeps us all on track and organized. It is fantastic help when dealing with customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to better communication with one another and with our customers. Sales-i allows us to speak with our customers as if we are old friends and helps us build and grow our business while serving the customers even better than before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Natalie Davies of sales-i

Hi Brandi, Document Storage is still available! Please contact your Customer Success Manager or support@sales-i.com who will be happy to discuss the options available. Thanks! Natalie :)

What do you like best?

Sales are you every day to schedule all my appointments do my follow up and set up next visits. It’s a wonderful tool to keep track of my customers and all their needs. I have a pre-call set up that I go through sales-i and look at several different things before I go into my appointment. It keeps me full sales are you every day to schedule all my appointments do my follow up and set up next visits. It’s a wonderful tool to keep track of my customers and all their needs. I have a pre-call set up that I go through sales-i and look at several different things before I go into my appointment. I am fully prepared with the data I need to talk to the customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dish like the fact that it’s four months to four months. I’ve spoken with my sales representative about darling down on data day or week to week comparisons. I am assured that they are working on Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Extremely detailed in product used and win. It certainly helps for growth through new categories Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly dig into sales numbers in so many different ways. By product, TM, price key ect. Snap shots are a huge asset when talking to customers. It saves TM's and myself hours trying to get ready for meetings with our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the product works great for everything I try and do on a daily basis. I would not consider it a dislike but it would be great if we could see inventory and pricing on the same tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefit of being able to go in and have real business conversations. Answers customers questions accurately about product sales all the way down to color. Great visibility!

Catching sales declines quickly so we can address.

Being able to talk to customers down to the product/color Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Report on sales by region, customer, department, brand, SKU, sales person and so on so on.

set up alerts if a customers spend drops of a certain product. or pull up customers that bought a product but didn't buy a product that goes with it (customers that bought sand but not cement for example) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

this is really hard because i find the software so useful and it is so much better than anything we have had before. i suppose the CRM function wasn't as intuitive to use as whet we currently have so we don't bother with that. It only hold 2 years worth of data which sometimes it is useful to see more.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

get a demo and ask as many question as you can. just go for 1 user to start with to get au fait. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we are being alerted much sooner when customers spend drops allowing us to engage with them before they move awa. it gives us easy access to multiple cross selling opportunities within our existing customer database Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Tells you exactly which customers need attention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The security changes they made. I cannot masquerade as another user the way I could when we first started using the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure it is a good fit for you company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping better notes on meetings with customers. Keeping a better schedule of calling on customers. Finding areas where we can improve margins and overall sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Natalie Davies of sales-i

Hi Andy, if you are a Power User you will be prompted with an option to 'View As' upon logging into sales-i. From here, you can select any of your users to masquerade as. If you have any issues, please don't hesitate to contact support@sales-i.com who will be able to help you out! Thanks, Natalie :)

What do you like best?

I like the intuitive way that Sales-I allows me to drill into my data cube. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find managing users a bit challenging and far less intuitive than the reporting capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's an incredibly important tool for viewing our sales data. The SnapShot report and business reviews with our clients is a cornerstone of our customer retention efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

Sales-i is very helpful tool. It allows me to create reports that show where my sales are up, and down. It allows me to focus on customers that are down in specific categories and pinpoints the exact products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On some drill downs it takes a while to find the info you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows me to see the customers that are down and where they are down. It is easy to see where they are down and it creates a professional report you can print out or email to you customer for review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

I am still learning all the ins and outs of Sales-i but so far it has been a great tool. It allows me to have all my customers information in the palm of my hand aka my phone Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven’t found anything that I dislike about the program, I just wish I had more time to explore all its features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can keep track of my schedule and make notations for each customer account. The reports that I can pull and show my customers their sales info is also great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AW
What do you like best?

The sales reports are wui k and easy to evaluate customer growth and response to sales efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The actual sales call system is awkward to the point of my job becoming more about making the sales people use it than I would like.. it needs to be more intuitive all around Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It makes interacting with the customers over there sales results easier for the salesman. I don't have to get involved as their manager on every sales report. It is becoming my main source of sales numbers information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

I love to sell things I love to meet people and show them how to work products it is very well time spent Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

All the time consuming running back and forth getting products is very exhausting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended this product to everybody Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to find out the shortest distance from place to place is very difficult have to stop and look at it GPS every time I turn around Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use and easy to learn. Good tool for tracking Prospects and customer opportunities. Have good support and training and are very responsive. Always get a fast response to any questions or issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like better reports and easier to use campaign set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for Business products dealers who use DDMS from ECI Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wanted a good CRM app that was user friendly and easy to track. We have been able to track progress with prospects and customer opportunities and keep our reps focused on closing the deals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AW
What do you like best?

Sales-i is great overall. You are able to look up general reports to see which customers are down in sales overall month over month. You are also about the drill down as much as you want and get very detailed information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does require time and dedication, like any other tool. It has been very difficult to get our sales team on board to consistently use the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quickly revealing trends that need attention. The tool make is easier for management to review sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like best how you can pull up sales numbers by category. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve to easy access different levels of sales/products and targets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business problems I am solving are how much or how little an account is and by what product they are down in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

It has functions that our older IBM program doesn’t have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing wrong with the Salesi, I grew up learning the basics of printing and script, so it’s still new to me. “Harder” for me to pick up or follow along during instruction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep getting on it and use it. Sometimes you learn things by accident by being persistent Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fast snapshots of my dealer’s budiness with us. Better picture of Swiff-Train/Dealer business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

being able to get history of customers and show it in customer view Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

too many clicks in order to get results... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we are able to give customers a quick snapshot of business together Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Corporate Account Manager
Environmental Services
What do you like best?

The speed at which reports are available, once created. Ability to create snapshot reports which can be sent to clients. The app is awesome - probably runs 2-3 times quicker that desktop version. The dashboards are very responsive and show at a glance all variables, between teams, product groups, targets etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Data is not 'live' as it only gets pulled once a day from Sage. The CRM function is not the slickest but is getting better! The pipeline is very basic which is a bit of a let-down as this is a function we require so have to use a stand-alone product for this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The level of detail that sales-i shows to historical transactions is brilliant. The app (which I have only used on Android) is extremely fast and is essential for sales personnel on the road. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to drill in at a click the every product and service that a customer has previously purchased is very helpful. We can also run campaigns on particular product groups which is awesome for cross-selling. We are about to start using campaigns a lot more which take a while to set up but are very good at encouraging cross selling and help keep in touch with customers who may be falling off or needing some fresh enthusiasm! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Sales-I has been a great tool and very easy to learn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing about Sales-I is really a dislike for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer sales, product sales, etc are much easier to run reports for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

easy to search..links customers in order..can recall customer by partial name.. many search options Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the fact that it is not based in the us... updates are often in the middle of our work day and no notice until after I try several times to log in Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

check out your needs for this .not user friendly for automotive wholesale Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

shows current roa balance. can collect a past due if need be Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for sales-i?

sales-i Categories on G2