Restolabs Reviews & Product Details

Restolabs Overview

What is Restolabs?

Restolabs is a restaurant management software that offers facebook ordering, multilingual support, point of sale integration, and a friendly interface.

Restolabs Details

Restolabs Reviews

Showing 2 Restolabs reviews
Already have Restolabs?
Dueño principal y chef
What do you like best?

Restolabs is a platform with a very friendly interface, is easy to use, fully customizable, allows from the insertion of your logo, to the images of your dishes, allows online order management, in addition to creating a web profile with your restaurant account to channel orders. In addition to providing the ability to generate reports and sales analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is necessary to develop a mobile application to have greater and faster access to information and with this alternative the administrator could remotely track the online ordering activities, I would also like to update and integrate a customer profile function or suggestion box, in order to assess the degree of customer satisfaction with the service that is providing our business with the online ordering service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an easy to use tool, very affordable and functional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the implementation of this tool we manage to expand our business through the management of orders, we have obtained good results since it has been possible to increase the sale of food from our business and through the integration with a marketing software we have been able to advertise on social networks, which has generated a greater acceptance of the general public and therefore have increased the request for orders through this tool, ns works great, we are very happy with its performance and effectiveness. I would like to have a POS to centralize all requirements under one tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director de restaurante en Restaurante Etxanobe
What do you like best?

It is a very functional application, it allowed me to customize the menu of my business in a very assertive and effective way because the use of predesigned templates are a great advantage for inexperienced users like me, being very easy to use and configure, additionally has a very attractive cost and an aspect to highlight of this program is its value for money. Since it is designed to fit the needs of our business we will have the satisfaction and guarantee that this software gives us a good service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have not presented any incidence with this program, it is a very complete and functional program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

100% recommended, functional, effective, good technical support and excellent price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Restolabs has allowed me to customize the menu of my second business or food franchise that unlike the first has more urban gourmet trend, and through the reports I can automatically calculate what was the investment cost and profit. This program has gone hand in hand accompanying my business growth, we have obtained many organizational benefits as a business or restaurant, in addition to the fact that all this was done in a simple process because the pre-designed templates that are available to us users are of great help and adaptability, so it has met all our expectations. Without a doubt, the implementation of this program has been one of the best strategic business decisions I have made as a manager. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of Restolabs for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Do you work for Restolabs?

Restolabs Categories on G2