Regpack Reviews & Product Details

Regpack Overview

What is Regpack?

Regpack is a leading online registration software platform trusted by over 7,000 organizations worldwide. Regpack allows you to control the full lifecycle of your event or program, from registration to attendance, integrated online payments, and reporting tools for your whole team. We offer payment processing as low as 1.5%, a simple interface, powerful registration tools, all at an affordable monthly cost. Start today and see the results of our leading all-in-one registration management solution.

Regpack Details

Online event registration, payment processing and data gathering application with powerful business logic, statistics and reporting.

Regpack is the only registration system that can perform very complex logic to make sure that your users see only the things that matter most to them.

Organizations that use Regpack include the Super Bowl, Stanford, Goodwill, 2,000+ summer camps, and more than 5,000+ organizations.

If you want to give your users the best experience and make sure that they are flying through your process, give Regpack a try!

Regpack
2009
Oakland, CA
@regpack
974 Twitter followers

Regpack Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Regpack community
Have you used Regpack before?

Regpack Reviews

Showing 30 Regpack reviews
Already have Regpack?
Owner/Chief Spontaneity Officer
What do you like best?

The system is very versatile. It can accommodate complex offerings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Regpack's software is very versatile, but the company's inability to keep the registration system functioning correctly coupled with their policy of email only communication makes this an extremely aggravating company to be a customer of. We signed on with Regpack in May, 2020. In the time we have been with Regpack, the campaigns we've developed and run for 4 of these 7 months have resulted in lost time, money and customers due to Regpack payment system and integration failures. For example, currently, 7 prospective registrants for our November classes have wanted to register and pay via e-check (ACH), however Regpack system failures have caused them to attempt and fail with errors and erroneous charges to their bill now 3 times . I submitted an urgent ticket to Regpack development 5 days ago, and had to follow up multiple times to get updates over the past days. Yesterday Regpack support emailed to report that the had fixed the problem, so we walked the registrant through and again they received an error. When I reported this, Regpack advised me to call the customer a THIRD time to get screenshots and time/date login data and report back, but I don't feel comfortable going back to my customer yet again, and turning them into a Guinea pig for a registration system that is not functioning. This issue is the current one in a string of system failures that have cost us time and lost revenue over the past half year, and we are leaving Regpack at the end of this month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Regpack to run registration and payment management for ongoing professional education courses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

You can connect payments. Plus make it user friendly so that people can create their own registration systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some functions that are difficult such as the search button. Some of the parts of the system are very redundant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Registration benefits Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing and Design
Medical Devices
What do you like best?

I run a conference for my company each year that provides classes to certain health care professionals for CEU credits and 2016's event was the first time we used the Regpack software. Part of our responsibility is to provide an individual certificate to each attendee for each and every class they attend - it adds up to an awful lot over the course of the two day event. the Regpack software makes it super easy to create certificate templates that are customizable with plugins and can be sent out to attendees with a single click. This was a vast improvement to how we distributed the certificates in 2015 and it was a huge hit with the attendees. I also love how the Regpack software is dynamic and the monthly price can cater to both large and small events; our event is on the smaller side and paying per number of registered attendees is fair and helps to keep us on or under budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't yet run into anything I've disliked about the software. Anytime I've come close to running into a potential problem, Regpack's customer service (which has always been well above standard) is quick to guide me in the right direction with a perfect solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A simple and streamlined registration process for our yearly conference that is user friendly and highly controllable by administrators. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Campus Missionary
Religious Institutions
What do you like best?

Having one place to both gather payments and registration information as opposed to using multiple clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to use regpacks for the same groups but for different events. Also needing users to make login info is less than ideal Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good for having a place to collect payments, but there might be a more intuitive product out there Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving the lack of payments being processed at the same time as event signups Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Youth and Family Programs Director
Recreational Facilities and Services
What do you like best?

I like that RegPack allows me to create a streamline logic-based registration process for our customers. We offer multiple camp options with different pricing structures that are based on the participant's age, preferences, and membership status. The RegPack system allows us to funnel everyone through one portal and guide them to the camp option that best suits their needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the sales reporting feature was a little more robust, allowing me to generate the total cost of selected products, broken up by family unit, for any families that have the selected products in their cart. It would also be nice if the waitlist feature would automatically add users to "confirmed" status when other users cancel and a spot opens up. Lastly, we are facing some issues with products randomly being "locked in cart" (unable to be removed by user) when they shouldn't be locked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have experienced increased efficiency since utilizing RegPack and were able to move away from paper registration forms. It's also easier to keep track of attendance each day and print rosters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Events and Marketing Coordinator
Publishing
What do you like best?

Having the dashboard and status for users to easily see how far they are in their application is very helpful. I reviewed a lot of different event registration applications and Regpack is the only one that I saw had this. It is also great that registrants can log in and out at their convenience so they can come back to their application if they cannot complete it all in one session. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could type in additional email address when sending emails through Regpack as it would be nice to CC others sometimes that may not be on that specific Regpack account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have events where attendees are required to fill out multiple pages of information and submit different documents, it saves a lot of time and helps keep everything organized in one place versus living in one person's email inbox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before using Regpack, I was tracking everything manually and communicating all of the information by email. It would take hours to see who was missing what and email them all. With Regpack, it cuts down hours of busy work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager
Music
What do you like best?

Our registration process is complicated, We must not only check references and take payments, but have the ability to accept or deny participants. We need robust reporting fro organizing our participants. RegPacks is the only software I've used yet that does it all. Furthermore, their staff is incredible helpful and quick to respond to our needs (Carina Salazar especially). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not a thing. Their interface is clean and organized. The ability to build like legos any sort of system needed is fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

RegPacks gives you the tools and help to build the exact right system for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to have participants apply, then accept or reject an applications, and then continue with registering for our events. Taking payments, instantly adjusting payments on the back end, and customizing payment plans have been easy with RegPacks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

This has streamlined our mission trip applications immensely. I love the filters, reports, and the ability to customize every aspect of every form. That's wonderful! I love having the control that we have on our end so we don't have to call a tech every time we want to make a small change. I really like the email feature and the ability to use tokens and automate things. There are so many great features!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The ability to have applicants upload forms is helpful, but could definitely be improved on the receiving side. Right now it is very cumbersome to find uploaded forms and to download them.

The payment processor Regpack partners with, BlueSnap, is pretty expensive and their reports are not very user-friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This has saved us so much time and paper!! No more 15-page applications, no more chasing people down to retrieve endless documents. It's so wonderful to just be able to direct them online and then it's right at our fingertips! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Campus Staff
Religious Institutions
What do you like best?

I like that it’s a great option for people to sign up for an event and it will ask them to pay and keep all the info in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it feels tricky to learn how to use as someone running the retreat or event. It’s easy for the person signing up less so for who is checking the stats. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to teach your staff how to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Instead of using google forms it allows all our info to be in one place Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chapter Director
Religious Institutions
What do you like best?

Regpack is a very efficient system for an affordable price. The staff are very easy to work with and helpful to setting up your forms as well as answering questions. The system is the best system that I have worked with for the price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The email system could be improved, so that you can know when an email address is bad. Also, it would be good to have the ability to know if an email was opened. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best product for the best price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Regpack for our online system registration. I have found it convenient for tracking campers and money and requesting payments. It has allowed us to track those that need to make a payment easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Asst. Camp Director
Individual & Family Services
What do you like best?

Regpack can be accessed from anywhere, is extremely customizable, and easy to use and learn for both our users and admin. The system's communication features have allowed us to better communicate with all our families, staff, and doctors which has facilitated our organization serving more kids in a safer, quicker manner than ever before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the support team takes a little longer to respond, but on the whole someone is always there to help. Glitches can sometimes be frustrating, but they are minor and quickly addressed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They are a smaller company who likes working with their customers to find out what they actually need and use on a daily basis. They are always working to make my life easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We give our doctors and nurses access to camper information for medical review instantly. This has, without a doubt, allowed us to provide a higher level or care and communication between our families, and make them feel more comfortable sending their child with heart disease to an overnight camp for the first time ever. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Student Ministries Coordinator
Religious Institutions
What do you like best?

Discovering Regpack and it’s ability to handle our summer camp signups was truly an answer to prayer. It has been the best thing that has happened to me as an admin.

I am able to keep track of fundraising discounts for each camper (+/- 275), send email reminders for upcoming payments, collect payments via auto bill pay and SO MUCH MORE. The best thing about Repack is that my campers (or rather their parents) are able to log in, and on their own, see any updated discounts they have earned, or make a payment. We found Regpack 3 years ago after launching our summer camp sign ups with a different software company. After our launch, we quickly realized the other vendor could not handle our needs. I scoured the internet for a better solution and found Regpack! They have been the PERFECT solution for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Little glitches in the software. Also, it’s also sometimes challenging to communicate questions and/or issues via email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are collecting payment for summer camp, look no further. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Regpack to keep track of our complex summer camp sign ups and fundraisers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Regpack is that I can access it anywhere. All of the information I need is stored in one convenient place and it is very customizable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the search feature was a little easier to use. You can only search by first or last name. If you input both you get nothing and I wish you could search by other fields in the system, like by phone number. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Regpack is so easy to use! It almost manages its self. The company originally creates your systems and then you can easily customize it to fit your needs. Any time I have had a question or complaint they are quick to assist and have even created solutions to some of my issues in newer versions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Regpack for all of our registration needs. We have two separate systems one for all of our campers to register for their desired camp and the other as a way to manage our volunteers and staff applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teacher, MS Technology / Director, Summer Programs
Education Management
What do you like best?

The support staff were super helpful with moving into my new year of camps, keeping me from having to reinvent the wheel. On a daily basis, I especially love that Regpack allows me to update parents' choices for their summer campers, adding additional products (i.e., weekly camps, for us) or making refunds so easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've found some of the reporting features a little tricky to master, but that's really all I'd tweak if I could. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Regpack's wonderful staff will help you every step of the way ~ your future-self will so thank you for moving to Regpack if you are trying to improve your summer camps registrations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Repack makes me seem like I have a full staff, even though I'm a one-person administration, helping me a lot (!) with accounting, collections, reporting, and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Independent Consultant
Consumer Goods
What do you like best?

I like that I have all of my campers information in one central locations. I can print a report on basically any information that I'm looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a feature to print all forms in bulk. Some of the reports printed in CSV are cluttered. There are sometimes several steps to go through to get to what I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All of our campers are in one central location. Emailing is streamlined. Funds are processed automatically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

The interface is very user friendly. I am able to access reports easily and am able to apply multiple reports to various products. I also like that I can sort and filter based on age, gender, interest, requests, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are times when the program itself glitches and works better when running in Explorer rather than Google Chrome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

People considering Regpack should be aware that there is a solid user interface both on the front end and the back end. I find that the program allows for a variety of queries and reports for everything from financials to logistics. The program is very easy to learn and master. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am finding that it is easy to track participants for events. I am able to track whether all forms and moneys have been submitted and paid. I am able to sort registrants based on a variety of fields. When planning a program that involves participant allergies, I am able to - at a glance - see what the needs are for each participant to ensure safety for all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner, Group Travel Concierge, Meeting & Event Coordinator
Hospitality
What do you like best?

The ease of building the registration sites and creating a registration platform specific to my events needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unable to speak to someone who can assist when calling. There needs to be a manned customer support desk who answers calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once you learn how to use the platform, you will be amazed at it's capabilities. It really is a life safer with regards to Event Registrations that are very detailed and lengthy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It saves me a lot of time. My biggest hurdle was splitting room rates and monthly billing with payment plans. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I can easily pull the reports I need, quickly and efficiently! All of our mass data about lead information is easily pulled out in minutes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike not having a function to set alerts and reminders for certain things I need help organizing with our leads. Things like: last outreach, planned outreach, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving our leads database issues and having all of our people information in one place. This way, our colleagues in other countries can access the same leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Support Engineer
What do you like best?

The ability to quickly create time units and manage registrants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No ability to SMS notifications. I would like to be able to better create products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a training specialist, or hold frequent events for customers to attend, it's a must. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Training/cirriculum tracking. The billing of the training is very lucrative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office Manager | Marketing Administrator
Hospitality
What do you like best?

This product makes registration extremely easy for the user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, reports can be a bit confusing to pull. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have consolidated our camp payment, registration, and waiver process into one easy to use system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Of Product Development
E-Learning
What do you like best?

I like the customer support and the training they provide at the beginning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some bugs from now and then but I do believe they work hard on fixing them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Summer programs and conference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Systems/Network Administrator
What do you like best?

Our favorite features are being able to setup rules that we want and have emails sent to registrants automatically. This saves us a ton of time in the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can be a bit expensive for smaller events. The process to recreate each year is time consuming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start early and plan out your forms so the work is done by the software and not by you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sending snail mail back and forth for contracts and payments. We now have more time to spend on the event than tracking paper trails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

I like the flexibility and affordability the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Getting answers from and getting in touch with customer service. I find it frustrating to get a hold of anyone and get an answer back in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We streamlined out annual application process. It is just way more efficient, we have cut back a TON of time in administration of the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

I like the ease of making changes on the back end. The process is very easy for users to fill in information and select programs and pay online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, emails and reports can be difficult to navigate, but I like the YouTube videos which help give tutorials for different functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The time it used to take to process checks and deal with hard copy registrations for camp. We have saved a great deal of time for the program director and business office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

I appreciated the one on one training I was able to participate in and the quick response time when I emailed with questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The group feature didn't work the way I hoped it would. It was a little bulky. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were able to easily manage our participants and track their progress with registering. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.