PushEngage Reviews & Product Details

PushEngage Overview

What is PushEngage?

PushEngage offers personalized web push notifications using the automatic segmentation of your subscribers and auto-responders to send them notifications. We support triggered and personalized campaigns like Cart Abandonment, Price Alerts, Browse Abandonment based on user behavior. Some features that will help you to outperform are Dynamic Segmentation, Advanced analytics, Send in Customer Timezone, Multi-Site/Multi-User Support, A/B Testing, Revenue Tracking, and Inventory Alert, etc We support all browsers that support Web Push - Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Opera, UC Web, Samsung Internet & also AMP pages.

PushEngage Details
Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, French, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Romanian, Spanish

PushEngage is a web push notifications platform, designed to help websites by sending notifications and increase returning visitors.

Sanchar Software Inc

PushEngage Screenshots

PushEngage Reviews

Showing 42 PushEngage reviews
Already have PushEngage?
What do you like best?

Lots of great features, their team has really thought ahead on everything we were looking for, couldn't be happier!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing at this point. We're still working on setting up all of the notifications but thus far there hasn't been one issue come up that we couldn't get a quick reply out of their customer service people on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Obviously you need to check options but if PushEngage will work for you, you won't be disappointed!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were looking for an edge over other job boards. We know we have the freshest jobs but with the attribute features offered by PushEngage, and their ease of installation, it's exactly what we wanted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

PushEngage provides a no-headache, straightforward solution for engaging your website visitors with web push messages. There are a good variety of options available, so you can customize how your messages are presented, utilizing the latest of what the major browsers allow. The cost is reasonable, the analytics are what you would want to see, and they're always making improvements to the interface and product.

The staff is extremely helpful also. Always quick to help when I have questions, and even reaching out to see if they can help find new ways to improve how I'm using the tool.

Overall it has been a great experience, and I would definitely recommend the product to anyone with a medium to large volume of site visitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Drip messaging capabilities only offered in the more expensive plans. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted a web push messaging campaign that was essentially set-up-and-forget. And we were able to do just that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder | B2B Sales Trainer & B2C Social Media Consultant
What do you like best?

PushEngage allows you to stay in contact with your website visitors to notify them of new content or to send customized notifications based on your website visitor's behavior or stage in the buying process. The average consumer requires 7-10 pieces of content before making a purchase decision and PushEngage allows you to accelerate the sales process by delivering content consistently and when it matter most to the consumer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I actually can't find much that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have solved the issue of staying in touch with my potential customers when they are not on my website and allows me to reach them on their mobile devices. This allows me to turn them into repeat visitors and ultimately helps first-time visitors into actively engaging in the purchase decision journey leading to more customers dripping through the sales funnel. In short, more customers, more revenue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I'm not the most tech-techy person, but the support was extremely friendly & helpful when helping me get setup.

Their pricing plans are also great too, allowing you to test the tool first before making a decision.

100% Recommend Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, I found the installation process a little confusing, but their support helped me with it.

Other than that, there really wasn't anything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Although it can be hard to set up, the support can help you with that.

I 100% recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As an a blog, their tool really helps me with reader/customer retention.

Although, of course, I use email as well, Pushengage allows me to increase the chances of the reader returning to future posts.

This, of course, has a lot of value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Innovations Manager
What do you like best?

PushEngage were instrumental in helping me integrate a PWA built in Angular 8 and Ionic 5 with their services. There were conflicts between the angular service worker and the PushEngage service worker but the team helped me resolve all of them. I found them to be very responsive and willing to admit when they didn't know how to do something, they were also relentless in their pursuit of a solution and achieved this with flying colours. I have no hesitation in recommending them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I found nothing about their service, tech or customer support to complain about. Their command of English is excellent and they are easy to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Integrating PushEngage into an Angular app. It's still in development but we're confident it will improve member engagement with the PWA and help the client achieve their goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

After using react.js we were not able to collect subscribers. During 10 days of struggle fixing the issue, we had a great customer support by Ayushi. Our e-mails were answered super promptly with all the details to be done for fix. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Subscribers numbers look pretty high, once you start sending notifications, half of it unsubscribes. I wasn't sure if this was a genuine customer behaviour. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We segment users depending on which airline page they land on and retarget them with automated notifications. We expect that it will help us with increasing our CVR. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I wasn't sure how to do what I needed to be done. When I asked for support they were there immediately and really went out of their way to help. Really first class! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There could be a few more "How to" documents. But with support like they have, they may not need them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A new and less intrusive way of building a list of subscribers via push notifications instead of the traditional email option method. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Head
What do you like best?

We have been using push engage for good 3-4 months now.

a. The product is excellent. It has all the required features that are relevant across businesses of any scale. The audience segmentation and customized notifications can take your conversion rates to as high as 8-10%.

b. The team is highly adaptive and customer-centric. This is one of the best customer experiences we have ever observed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I won't say that I would dislike anything. However, there are growth areas from the product side which would enhance the productivity and customer experience more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using PushEngage as a remarketing channel for lead generation and optimizing the sales cycle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Author
What do you like best?

I like their extra features like the delay of optins, customization of buttons etc. Especially when it comes to website page speed. Customer support is awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their ease of use. But you can set up easily with the help of their customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am looking for an alternative to onesignal which doesn't impact my website speed much. And then I found PushEngage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

contact with technical support. They're brilliant! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing. Everything is working very good. I like cooperation with PushEngage Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

contacting with current subs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO & Co-Founder
What do you like best?

PushEngage is a new traffic source that actually converts. It has great customer support for setting it up, and even the founder/CEO came by our office in Amsterdam to help us with some special requests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A little development improvement would be the HTML fonts/formatting that sometimes copies with text into forms/boxes. But this could easily be fixed very soon, because the platform is evolving fast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's hard to find new traffic sources that actually covert into sales. Sending out push-notifications was a pleasant surprise last year because its very affective in terms of time spend, and also converting really well.

With PushEngage it takes very little effort to create notifications; the new subscriber opt-in rate and also click-trough rates are very good. On top it is leading to additional conversions. So for us its competing nicely with our e-mail marketing efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consideration Manager
What do you like best?

Push Engage is a tool that has been with us for a long time and has helped us a lot in capturing sales with immediacy aimed at specific offers of short duration or availability. It is a very good tool to reach an audience that we did not reach before and to achieve more immediate sales.

It is a flexible tool and the customer service is very attentive and gives us good support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to integrate notifications with a feed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reach new audiences.

Communicate with that audience.

Achive sales Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

PushEngage helps us to keep in touch with our customers consistently. Our audience loves quick reminders and updates. We love the ease of creating notifications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've been using the service for years and don't have one complaint! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a fast, reliable service that will allow you to send push notifications with no fuss, don't look any further. PushEngage is the best! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We announce new content on our membership site, send reminders about live events and occasional thank you's to our community Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

실시간 또는 예약 보내기 기능이 맘에 듭니다. 효과는 더욱 좋습니다. 구독자에게 맘 껏 보낼 수 있는 기능이 좋습니다.

결제를 해도 알아서 차감 되고 신뢰와 정직한 것이 감사합니다. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

아직은 단점을 찾지 못했습니다. 다만 전날 보낸 내용을 다음날 일괄 복사해서 보내는 기능이 있으면 좋겠습니다. 사용하는데 아무런 불편이 없습니다. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

정직 신뢰 빠른 친절상담 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

구독자를 통해서 사이트의 알림을 보낼 수 있어서 개인적으로 큰 도움이 됩니다. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The person that was helping me, really knew the answer to about everything I asked her. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't complained about anything, they provided me with a great service and solved the problems I was having in less than 15 mins. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cleanup Subscribers, subscription popup and dashboard access Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very usefull tool for a media site and editorial teams - providing good stats. Whenever we contacted the customer team, we got quick and very helpfull feedback. Very good! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cleanig up your inactive subscribers is only possible once a month - would be nice to be able to do this more often Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check monthly, which users are not active any more or not clicking - otherwise the costs are rising - but you still get the same number of traffic /clicks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reaching out to users with certain types of content. Helped us in marketing, too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder/Owner
What do you like best?

It is easy to create custom push notifications including headlines, links & photos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The billing appears mysterious at times, but they have always followed through with what they have said via email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One big pain point was recently solved -- the ability to scrub the list ourselves. Up until this change last month, we had to contact PE and have someone there complete this task. Now we are able to scrub the list regularly for people who aren't interacting with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner and Founder
What do you like best?

I love that I can keep lots of notifications in draft, and schedule them out. I can see the stats on each one and check performance metrics easily on my dashboard.

Support is very fast, and very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like the option to clean my list! I dislike having to ask for that to happen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I no longer have to rely on an email newsletter to push out new posts and get engagement on my new content Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

been working with them since over 3 years now I guess, they have very good and technical support. The rates are competitive too Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So a bit more of relevant segmentation would be much welcomed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

engaging with customers, getting customers to website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EB
What do you like best?

Even though pricing was the main reason for us to migrate from Onesignal to Pushengage. Now we see more benefits of it. i.e. Every time we need help with push notifications the support and account manager is there to help immediately.

We also see a higher traffick from push notifications by 5-10% than we did with Onesignal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cleanup of inactive subs could be faster/more often. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The pricing is great. Support is very fast, deliverablity is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a news publisher we send 20-30 pushes a day. This helps us inform and segment the users. It also helps to keep our traffic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

PushEngage is simple to integrate with any website. This push notifications help my article to reach to my audience. It also increase my page views. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like the way how the product works. It is simple and easy to integrate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Delivering my article right to the users desktops and mobile Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

it is easy to use this push system. and their service is very good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i think not now, i think it is good. no problem Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

use pushengage, i can collect my own push subscriber Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

PushEngage is very easy to use, very user-friendly platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything is ok. There is nothing we don't like at this moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very useful tool. You must try this for reaching your visitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can reach our visitors more easily, even if they're not on-site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Baixista - Compositor
What do you like best?

Good assistance. The cheapest on the market. Simple to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing against it. Waiting for new features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am sending traffic to my site. The overall volume has been rapidly increasing and thus yields have risen slightly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

It's easy to use. I love being able to schedule all of my notifications in advance without having to think about them after it's all done. And I can't forget about the support team, they are amazing. Very responsive an Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Segmentation - just a bit, instead of having to click on two different options, it would be easier if I:

1. Name the segment

2. Then create the segment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our problem was not being able to reach our subscribers via email, due to some deliverability issues. PushEngage helped us get those customers to return to us and complete their order. Cart abandoned notifications are the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.