Printfection

Printfection

Promotional products, made easy. Centralized printing, inventory, and fulfillment of marketing swag.

Work for Printfection?

Learning about Printfection?

Printfection Reviews

Ask Printfection a Question
Showing 89 Printfection reviews
View Original September 7, 2018
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Printfection
Ryan C.

"Printfection is as turn-key as it gets."

What do you like best?

• Super helpful and friendly support team, they go to a level of care and support that doesn't even seem scalable and yet they pull it off.

• Quality printing

• Wide range of products to print on, from low quality (ie cheaper) up to very high quality (ie expensive) items.

• Cheap international shipping

• Their platform is relatively easy to use and makes it easy to send items to customers/employees/etc. quickly.

• Pretty timely turnaround times

• The turnkey solution we always dreamed of having for swag.

What do you dislike?

All of the dislikes I can think of are mostly shortcomings on our part, not theirs.

We use swag as a rewards program for our community of developers.

Developers complete challenges, which earn them coins, which then can be redeemed for various swag items. Attempting to do this manually was a nightmare, but Printfection has made this turn-key, simple, better quality, and far more scalable for us.

What Promotional Product Management solution do you use?

Claire E. G.

"Great product but an even better customer experience!"

What do you like best?

Printfection really does it all, they've been able to provide swag for us, but also house other things from our different vendors and fulfill them. The team is more than helpful with understanding our needs and helping to make sure that we are on the right tier allowing us to go down a level if our inventory and needs are less.

What do you dislike?

I have had issues finding invoices for charges for one-off fulfillment orders. It takes me a while, so I wish that system was a bit easier to see all charges and invoices rather than running a report, but maybe that is because we do a lot of small fulfilments.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very easy to use and offers a variety of solutions. My favorite part is the customer service, the team has really helped and made suggestions on how we should use our account, even suggesting we downgrade to a lower tier to save money based on our needs.

Storage, inventory management, fulfillment and being able to order swag through them as well. Their team is very knowledgeable and make sure that we aren't over or underutilizing their services.

Alex D.

"Printfection has made my job easier"

What do you like best?

The online platform is easy to use, and the team is super friendly and responsive. I feel like I have so much more control over our swag program, and it makes it easier to manage swag among different departments.

What do you dislike?

You have to have an inventory before you can place a collection campaign - but I don't know how much inventory I need until I place the collection campaign. So there is some manual work on my end to count up the reps' requests and then place an inventory order.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is such a great program for anyone looking to make their lives easier when it comes to swag. My account manager and the support team are so easy to work with and responsive. They have a huge catalog and if something is not already in it, they will do a custom item for you with a very quick turnaround.

More transparency with where my swag orders are and how much I'm spending and using. It's also much more efficient for ordering and shipping swag to my sales reps. It allows the reps to choose items they will get the most out of and customize their orders each quarter.

Kelly P.

"Printfection gets Swag Managers"

What do you like best?

I love that it's so easy to make new swag, build new campaigns, and ultimately get swag in the hands of our customers. Everything about the customer experience is extremely professional and delightful for them, and it's also really easy to set up and manage for me.

What do you dislike?

There were a few things we asked for when we started using Printfection that have since been built :-)

The only thing I can think of that could still be improved is the reporting, which is pretty basic.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To keep costs down, be efficient with your items and use the archive button. You pay monthly for each item you have available to send, but if you decide to stop using something and just use up the inventory, you still pay for it until you archive it.

Before, I was completely underwater trying to get gifts out in a timely, organized way and then manage the documentation of who got what and when. Everything from fielding new requests to managing inventory to sending out the gifts themselves was done in-house, and as we grew, the time it took out of my week grew as well.

But then I found Printfection.

Not only was the platform easy to use and set up, but it immediately saved me a TON of time. All gift requests were streamlined and shipping was entirely automated overnight and there were clear alerts when inventories were getting low (something I would have to monitor manually before).

Because of Printfection, swag went from an overwhelming time suck to something that was manageable and actually scalable. Printfection took the stress out of swag management for me, and I would recommend it to anyone looking to improve their swag management processes.

Carlos S.

"Quality promo items and Reliable Logistics"

What do you like best?

The Printfection team is extremely accurate when executing shipment orders and inventory tracking. I don't recall the last time we had an issue with wrong sizes, packaging or delays. Support is knowleagdble and responds super quickly. Their web interface is easy to navigate to place orders and manage shipments.

What do you dislike?

Depending on the item you are sourcing you can find cheaper manufacturers elsewhere, but given how reliable they are, I definitely still feel they provide a great service. It really comes down to if your volume of production and number of shipments justify the cost. For us, I would say they are definitely worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great support! Always on top of our requests. Yes, it's not super cheap but at least will give you need a worry-free option, i highly recommend them.

As a company that participates in multiple tradeshows, the ability to place big orders and easily control inventory while planning small shipments to each location is super convenient.

Meagan A.

"Great Tool for sending users SWAG!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to give a giveaway link to a customer and know they're going to get some awesome Swag! I no longer need to worry about collecting their address, packaging the items and then waiting in line at the post office.

What do you dislike?

Prices on Swag are much higher than alternatives. Ex: X brand of shirts with Printfection were $11 each for men's, $13 each for women's, at my outside vendor, they're $7. The time from ordering and refilling items to the time they hit my backend to be able to ship them feels LONG. When I work with individual companies, I can do a turn around with shirts in a week.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a look at giveaway links!

Before I had to mail and package each giveaway we were doing. This was super time consuming before and has now saved so much time. Being a remote company, I no longer need to store tons of swag in my apartment.

Shannon W.

"Love using Printfection for our swag!"

What do you like best?

I really love the customer service - the team is always so helpful and fast with responses. I also love how easy they make it to create campaigns! It is great to be able to keep swag in our inventory and then send out links to customers as needed for various campaigns and giveaways. They have a bunch of great offerings (I always know I can find what we are looking for) and they always do a great, quick job of printing/shipping.

What do you dislike?

I think the website experience could definitely be improved. There are a lot of things to click and ways to create different giveaways, etc. Simplification would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend! Especially for marketing and event teams!

Having an easy way to store and ship swag to customer for campaigns, giveaways, and conferences. We have realized all of these! The event packing for shirts (rolled up with size stickers) is a lifesaver!!!

Brittany S.

"Printfection for Customer Swag"

What do you like best?

I like that it's a one stop shop. You can pick items out from their catalog, then you work with their design people to customize the logos and colors. After that, you order the items and they're housed in their inventory and then you can send links to customers to redeem swag.

What do you dislike?

The main dislike is that when I place an order to update my inventory, it takes a while to come in (which they tell you how long to expect it) and sometimes that item is out and I really need it because it's a customer favorite.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's helpful to have a design person on staff that can work with their design people on colors, logo, etc.

We are supplying our customers with branded swag when they renew and sign up for our software. We have realized the benefits of spreading our logo, our name, and then other employees at those companies are wondering what our system is and how they can get a cool swag item.

Peter V.

"Takes the headache out of swag"

What do you like best?

If you've ever stuffed envelopes, spent a day folding shirts, or spent an hour in line at the post office, you'll appreciate printfection. They take the hassle out of storage and fulfillment. I still feel like I have creative control, but my shipments look even more professional.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything I dislike. Sure, it isn't cheap, but when you consider the time they save us, it's not out of line. I'd like more tools to separate costs by department.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is our first time using a product like this, so I don't have a good comparison to others to provide input here.

We wanted to engage more with our members and get them promoting our brand for us, and this has helped with both.

Un-attributed

"Very easy to use and seamless swag management platform. "

What do you like best?

It was getting harder to send out swag as the number grew. Doing it in-house was such a painful with communication between different team members and spreadsheet to keep track. The Google Chrome extension is seamless and easy to use! Our team members can generate their own links and send to customers. No more going back and forth to send out swag.

What do you dislike?

I think pricing can improve it bit. Shipping is a bit expensive and the products cost a little more than other distributors. I used to order sunglasses from Inkhead and they have better pricing there. Tshirts, Bella and Canvas, are a about a dollar more per shirt as well. I would really like cheaper price for shipping and fulfillment. We would like to start sending out stickers to our customers but it's insane to pay the same price to send 1 one sticker as it does to send a tshirt.

It now takes really no time for us to send out swag to customers. Doing it in-house was too time consuming and when the volume got big we were falling behind. We can order everything we need now, sunglasses and shirts at one place. Having the platform to keep track of number of items available is really nice. We no longer have to order things wait for the arrive finding a place for storage and ship out one by one.

Un-attributed

"Super Useful Software with a slight learning curve; slow production times "

What do you like best?

- Super customizable: You can essentially get any swag you want - if there's something missing from their catalog, you can send them what you want and they'll stock it for you

- Fast feedback: After I upload artwork or send in questions, I typically hear back in less than 24 hours, which expedites the ordering process

- Flexible use cases: You can order swag to your office, have it stored in a warehouse, have it drop shipped to a conference or customer, etc. Customers can use customized links to order unique gifts for them or you an coordinate large-scale swag shipping campaigns (such as renewal gifts)

What do you dislike?

-Slight learning curve: The software isn't as intuitive as one would think. For anyone less used to working on digital platforms, I could see the user interface posing a problem.

-Slower production times: I ordered some swag and it's taking roughly a month to receive. If I ordered this same item & quantity from our old vendor, it would be here in half the time and cost the same. Therefore, I suggest ordering any items way ahead of time.

-Limited unique items: With the midlevel subscription, you get a certain amount of unique items allocated to your account. If you go over these items, you have to pay an additional fee. As a semi-big organization, having no limits on unique items would greatly benefit us.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely test it out if you're interested in ABM, digital storefront, an integrated swag system, etc!

-Digital Storefront: I'm willing to forego the sometimes higher cost of swag items with Printfection, because the platform provides a digital storefront for our employees to utilize, meaning there's more autonomy in the use of swag and less reliance on my Department. This means more time I can put toward other projects that drive the bottom-line.

-ABM: Although this is not something we are exploring just yet, it's something we are preparing for in the near future. Printfection would offer a valuable way to cater to clients, as you can readily send whatever swag you want directly to them, or even coordinate a campaign or unique link where they select items.

Un-attributed

"Really cool idea behind their platform but customer service is a little confusing at times."

What do you like best?

I like their platform and the ease of use. I also think Printfection has some really great features like being able to have sizes marked upon arrival.

What do you dislike?

It was really confusing figuring out who I should be talking to, my account manager, or the people that were helping me create the goods in their store. I also felt like their were times where that "can do" attitude just didn't exist. It felt easy for them to deny requests without thinking creatively. I was also disappointed with the creativity in swag suggestions. I had really high hopes because it seemed like they have some great stuff.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great platform itself. I think there needs to be a way for you to automatically approve a reorder when an item gets below a certain inventory threshold. I also think there should be more structure with working directly with your account manager vs. all the reps who help create the goods.

Having things organized in one platform is awesome. I love that I can also share access with others so that they can place orders as well. Also cool how you can do custom boxes for shipping stuff all together in a pack.

Un-attributed

"Nice responsive staff and quality prints thus far but shipping costs & platform can be frustrating"

What do you like best?

The team has been great to communicate with, and they have a huge range of merchandise. If they can source something, it seems like they will give a quote no matter if it's not a current or previous item for them. There's a lot of potential with their platform.

What do you dislike?

The shipping costs vary a lot for seemingly no reason and overall are high compared to what we paid when we were shipping things. The platform has some limitations - for example for the giveaway feature, we wanted to send a water bottle and t-shirt but there's no way to do that with that particular feature. They can choose two items, but there's no way to restrict so that people don't choose two t-shirts instead of one for each. The invoicing is also cumbersome - they charge your credit card for each transaction instead of invoicing for everything at the end of the month.

This has kept us out of the packing and shipping business so far and overall saved us time.

AM
Un-attributed

"Great Fulfillment Back-end for Shopfiy"

What do you like best?

As a Developer, the terrific integration with Shopify is definitely my favorite part of Printfection. Easy to follow instructions made the setup a breeze and I had my first products connected within a few hours. It is even possible to link multiple sizes and color variants of products to Shopify, which really takes the work out of managing inventory.

Printfection also allows for doing some really cool social giveaways for ongoing and one-time campaigns. This can be an awesome way to reward customers, or to say thank you for your business, etc.

Another thing I really love is if there are any issues with shipping or other customer service related problems, Printfection will act as my customer support department to resolve. This is like having an extra team and really saves time!

It is great to have a partner to help with our swag inventory management, drop-shipping and customer service. Printfection does a good job of helping with all of these challenges!

What do you dislike?

Some of the interface in the admin area of Printfection can be confusing. These are very minor issues and I've only experienced it few and far between. Fortunately, the support is great about helping me when I've run into these minor challenges.

I needed a good way to handle fulfillment with my Shopify store. This included multiple apparel items, managing inventory and reorder points, shipping items, and supporting customers. Thankfully, Printfection does all of those things well.

AC

"Above and beyond! "

What do you like best?

Our account manager is delightful, helpful, and when we were looking for a highly specific swag item, they searched far and wide for it-- I was really impressed with their dedication to this, and the quality of the products that we've seen so far. The online interface is also clean, pretty, and simple. Plus, they've got some great insight as to get our swag to some hard-to-reach places.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really used Printfection enough to run into issues, except for maybe that more 'firepower' might be required to get some really hard-to-acquire items. We ended up going to a competitor that is located more closely and could provide more experienced insights as to where the items are manufactured, various shipping methods and customs requirements, etc. But Printfection is still our internal go-to for clean-cut, simple internal-use warehousing and shipping on a larger scale.

We use Printfection for our Employee Appreciation program, and I think everyone finds that interface easy to use... Printfection is our internal go-to for clean-cut, simple internal-use warehousing and shipping on a larger scale-- so much so that I'd really like to get more of our customer-side connections in on it, too.

Tanya H.

"Very thankful I found this company!"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the ability to run a campaign through printfection that is absolutely handsfree on my part. The day to day is very busy, but with printfection I am rest assured that my customers/clients are getting their gifts in a timely manner!

What do you dislike?

I would love more customization options on the landing pages! I would love the ability to run a campaign and show that someone is getting a "package" of items rather than having them select one item, and then adding a drop in of the additional items. Id love to actually show all of the items they are getting together in one image.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It could not be easier to manage swag with printfection! I cant imagine having boxes of tee-shirts,. stickers, notebooks lying around my office. Its such a relief to leave it in the hands of printfection.

One of my goals this quarter is to build a better relationship with my audience through "surprise and delight". I am using printfection to send fun gifts, and rewards, to my customers. This is already paying off and we have seen multiple tweets from excited and happy customers who received our packages!

AI
Un-attributed

"Awesome product and fantastic CSM"

What do you like best?

Friendly team, reliable support, and honest conversation/ engagement. Product is fantastic- my company desperately needed a Swag inventory revamp. We used to store all of our swag in-house, and with tons of demand for swag shipments to customers and partners, this caused tons of in-house clutter and wasted time. Printfection is perfect for us because we print through so many different vendors, and need a space to store all of our swag. Just beginning to use Printfection and it's going great. Looking forward to seeing our results.

What do you dislike?

Hmmmm- can't say yet. Whole process has been very convenient so far. Perhaps the site could be easier to navigate? Also, start-up process is a bit tedious (registering SKU's and sending print vector files). Might be easier to speak with one consistent Printfection team member rather than multiple.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk to a rep and let them know what you need- They will be honest and candid and you'll know for sure if its a good fit.

Improving our relationships with customers and potential customers on a larger and more efficient scale. We have solved our clutter issue and are on track to developing a much more organized system for a process that we find super important. Swag packs benefit us a ton- they almost guarantee loyalty and create a genuine and conversational relationship with customers.

Un-attributed

"Making ordering a little easier for everyone! "

What do you like best?

I like that everything is in one place. Whether it's myself ordering or one of my counterparts we all see the same things and can know what is going on. Printfection is easily accessible and charts out all information into graphs for us. They also send updates via email so if we aren't logging in we still are in the know how. Once we have put in an order whether it is a new custom order or a repeating current inventory order printfection sends updates.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that when we first started using the platform for printfection there wasn't a guide, we had to investigate the platform ourselves, but it wasn't very difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want something customized to your company and all in one place, I would recommend using Printfection

We have multiple campuses and since we have a main page that shows available stock it is much easier for all of us to communicate and know what is in our current inventory.

Dani T.

"Printfection does the work for us"

What do you like best?

We're using Printfection as part of our marketing campaigns at Walls.io all the time. This tool saves us so much time. It's so easy to create and order merchandise. We can quickly send the right gift to a happy customer or give a reward to someone who gave us a testimonial or took part in a contest we organised.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that comes to my mind right now.

Printfection helps us with spread the word about our brand by creating amazing merchandise and easily allowing us to share it with our users.

Diego P.

"Great swag distribution platform that simplifies your life"

What do you like best?

Simplified swag control. Having the receivers complete their information in the site, and not spending your time collecting their info by yourself and ensuring is correctly entered. The store that is automatically created for you, so your customers can pick the piece that they like the most.

What do you dislike?

When you ship things worldwide, it will be interesting that the company opens warehouses around the world to optimize shipments and decrease shipping costs. Getting to the invoice

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cost of printing can be a little high for small items, like stickers.

Simplified management of swag. Not having to care myself about collecting shipment info and ensuring it is good.

Brittany S.

"Good product selection; the ordering process needs streamlining..."

What do you like best?

I like the product offering/selection and the customer service that is provided. Reps are easily accessible and respond fairly quickly.

What do you dislike?

The ordering process. It needs to be simplified. There are too many rules and guidelines to follow in order to figure out if your order is a campaign, in inventory, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use Printfection with the mindset that they are a startup and still working out kinks.

We are solving the problem of lack of space for swag stock. We are a fast-growing business with a limited amount of space; Printfection has alleviated the need for us to hold stock in house.

Kim C.

"Printfection is very user friendly and you always receive your items when you need them."

What do you like best?

I like that I can see photos of what I need to order. If I have any questions, I can send an email and get a response within an hour. If I want to inquire about a product - several choices are sent to me within a day.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it does not save my shipping address. I always have to re-enter it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The customer service is top-notch!

We are shipping swag and data sheets to the office or an event. We don't have room to store it in the office.

Stancey C.

"I've really enjoyed having a streamline process for our swag needs"

What do you like best?

I like being able to ship in items and being able to send employees links to order their swag. I also like that we can send clients individual links for them to pick out gear that we customize. I also love our online store and being able to view inventory levels.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there isn't that much flexibility between plans. I also would love to be able to set a quantity on inventory and have an email or notification sent when we fall below that amount.

Storage problems are being solved and a cut down on running to get things for people. The benefits are that I have more space than usual and that I don't have to physically bring people items that they can order from the store.

Ryan G.

"Overall, the service is great and removes a lot of overhead from tasks nobody actually wants to own."

What do you like best?

I like the drop ship feature best. We ship a lot of mixed shipments for various reasons, so being able to customize not only by type of shipment and recipient but also contents is pretty key.

What do you dislike?

Ordering inventory directly through Printfection hasn't always been perfectly smooth. I received another customer's samples from one of their manufacturing vendors.

Customer success relies heavily on being able to fulfill welcome packages for new enterprise customers without much effort. In the past, this has been a slow process with a lot of manual work and headache.

Wilson M.

"Effective and time-saving swag management"

What do you like best?

Its all-in-one dashboard which allows me to manage my swags, replenish order, and easily track my inventory. The Chrome plugin to create giveaway links is also very helpful in saving time. To top if off, the customer experience and support has been phenomenal over my 2 years of experience using Printfection. I always recommend it to other fellow community managers!

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular except for a few user interface which could be better improved in the dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend it to people who want an ease of mind when it comes to managing swag.

It takes away a whole load of burden and workload on my business particularly in my role as Printfection can be trusted to manage and send swag to our customers globally.

Un-attributed

"Fast, friendly & flexible "

What do you like best?

I appreciated the personal support of the printfection staff throughout the order process. From working with the needs of my company, our vision for the type of swag we wanted to ensuring things arrived to the proper location in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

Ultimately I did wish pricing could be a little better but it's true that you get what you pay for, all our swag is top quality. I wear it day in and day out.

Primarily having the ability to soft market our company while also helping our staff and clients feel a sense of ownership to our brand.

Distributing swag is an exciting time for everyone, were glad to have printfection to thank for providing us with the right items to give away.

Michael K.

"We've completely out-sourced swag handling - and are loving it!"

What do you like best?

It starts with a great, wide selection of products. Support was very helpful in picking items (+free sample shipment), optimizing cost etc. Once the products are printed, setting up giveaway campaigns was incredibly easy. We basically don't have to worry about swag anymore :)

What do you dislike?

The only aspect of Printfection i don't like is the relatively high shipping cost to Europe, and high shipping cost for drop shippings.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take extra care on calculating shipping costs!

We don't have to spend time on swag anymore - sourcing products, collecting shirt sizes / address from recipients, doing the logistics,... all is now done in Printfection. We're saving a ton of time and money.

Amber C.

"All in one platform with amazing support"

What do you like best?

I still have yet to find one thing that Printfection can't do for us! They handle printing, inventory, shipping, and will even source items for us that we have found on other sites. Their support team is super fast to respond which is vital to make quick business decisions!

What do you dislike?

I wish their catalog UI was easier to navigate, but ultimately I find what I need - it just takes a little digging.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You won't find another platform that does ALL of what Printfection can do!

We are able to automagically send unique links to everyone that leaves us a nice review, new providers on our platform, and team members alike! As a busy office manager, the more automated we can get, the better!

Un-attributed

"Printfection is super easy to use"

What do you like best?

I really like Printfection's website and how it was so easy for me to pick up and navigate everything. I was new to my team and hadn't used Printfection before and I was able to figure out how to send merchandise in no time! I also love how easy it is to pull reports.

What do you dislike?

I found out that a few people from South Africa never received their merchandise. This is very frustrating because these people were new to my company and that really gives a bad impression on my team. I would highly recommend finding out what the mistake was on the shipping side and make sure this does not happen again for other folks in South Africa.

Same as above.

Gin M.

"Great customer service and quality products"

What do you like best?

Customer service is fantastic. They are a big company but treat you like a valued client the whole time. Products are good quality and there is a huge variety to choose from.

What do you dislike?

The website is difficult to navigate - not that intuitive and I'd like to be able to order single items instead of minimum numbers.

Solving the problem of having to go to different companies for different products and being able to send items internationally.

Frankie R.

"GREAT with rush orders for conferences!"

What do you like best?

There have been numerous times where my team has submitted rush orders for conferences and Printfection has delivered EACH and EVERY time. Thank you!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, the prices can sometimes be not as competitive as others out there, but the SERVICE is so worth it. Seriously, hands down one of the best experiences.

The quality of items is superb. We've received tons of feedback from swag items we've distributed at various industry conferences.

Babak M.

"Perfect system to drop ship or setup giveaways"

What do you like best?

Allows for easy setup of giveaways or other swag drop shipping. Their support teams are very helpful and friendly.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a more extensive catalog, they can source many items if you have thoughts on what you need, but would be nice to have more choices in a better laid out catalog.

Creating and fulfilling swag orders to our end users or prospects that we're trying to engage with.

ted K.

"Turn Key Service"

What do you like best?

Everything is handled by printfection. Really like how even if you don't have the item you can source it.

What do you dislike?

Velocity. There are other vendors who can do things much faster when you need items in a rush. Inability to deliver to hard to reach places (India, Pakistan, parts of South America). I have to hack it in order to get items there.

Taking care of customer and keeping them happy.

Emilie J.

"Saves me so much time!"

What do you like best?

That most of the data gathering is delegated to the recipient and the logistic is delegated to Printfection! It saves me so much time! Before we were doing it manually, in an Excel Spreadsheet, things would get lost, customers would have to ask us again... That was not a good brand experience but now it is! And everyone is happy.

Also the Chrome Extension is really convenient!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I don't like about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it, it's totally worth it. Save time + happy customers

We use Printfection for customer engagement and retention. With the time Printfection saved us, we launched more marketing initiatives.

Un-attributed

"Great service, but needs improvement"

What do you like best?

shipping + fulfillment + ordering new merch from the same platform makes life a lot easier

What do you dislike?

The shopify integration isn't really a shopify integration, its a zapier integration. There are many fulfillment platforms that have direct shopify integrations, and that would be a big way to improve this service. I also would like to see a way to allow multiple item selection in giveaways (instead of just using add-ons).

Not having to go to the post office or pay for shipping supplies has been a big time saver. Also having a customer rep to help me plan, find, and order new items has been very helpful.

Un-attributed

"Multi-functional but has issues"

What do you like best?

The full-scope of services that they offer is truly staggering, and can accomplish multiple goals for your business.

What do you dislike?

The quality of their promo products versus competitors is on par, and their prices are much higher than competitors as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Our company could have received a much larger benefit should we have partnered with Printfection when we perceived the benefit a little better. Consider promo product pricing as well as how many inventory/design SKUs you want to have on your portal and budget accordingly.

We were aiming to build an internalized swag portal, drop-ship promotional material for tradeshows, and do giveaway campaigns. The drop-shipping was really nice as it was a very hands-off process on our end and the items made it to the shows in plenty of time.

Un-attributed

"Great full-service swag service"

What do you like best?

* Ease of fulfillment, especially with giveaway codes

* Generous with blanks and samples

* No penalty for including mens' and womens' styles

* Great customer support

What do you dislike?

* Priced out of customer-sourced shipments. (This is a big deal when it comes time to sending holiday gifts, for example.)

* Should be possible to include more than one item in a single giveaway code. (For example, if I want to send 2 shirts to a single person.)

We don't have the time to fulfill swag orders. For us it's literally the difference between having a solid swag game and having none at all.

Sam V.

"Exactly what you need for customized swag"

What do you like best?

We used Printfection for getting all our employees a bunch of gear and everything went smoothly and was super easy to do with their service.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of is a little confusing process before you start but once you get going its fine.

We need to get our employees a full uniform with custom branding and it was super easy to get everything going. Especially because each person could order their own gear to their address without us having to do any extra work.

Un-attributed

"Perfect product, but at a cost. "

What do you like best?

Service. The level of service you receive with Printfection is the best out there.

Friendliness. Their team communicates well and informally.

Response Time. All members of their team provide same-day responses.

Platform. The platform is modern and easy to use. We have looked at other vendors and there is no other platform like it.

What do you dislike?

Pricing. Upon evaluating other vendors we found we could get an overall better deal on the same items.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Printfection is a good product for those who want a hands-off, modern, and seamless level of service. You can find cheaper services but they won't feel as high-class or fun to work with.

Printfections saves time on having to fulfil customer gifts, new employee packages, and employee gifts in-house. No more runs to the post office, coordinating T-shirt sizes, or stuffing tissue paper for me!

Clay J.

"Short-lived because of failed campaign."

What do you like best?

The ability to send a link instead of manually collecting shipping information made life incredibly easy for us.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how there was a monthly subscription. We did not use the service nearly enough to justify having a monthly subscription. There should be a freemium version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would try and bargain a trial period. I think it sounds ideal in the beginning but sometimes you might now actually end up using it.

We were sending swag to customers that posted on social media about our product. Honestly, we did not see many benefits from the campaign.

Brittany S.

"Using Printfection for company swag fulfillment"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use. I don't think I ever got a formal training, but I always know where to navigate and when new things happen in the system it's easy to pick up on.

What do you dislike?

It can get a little pricey, if you're using PF to create, house, and ship your items.

We are providing our customers with high quality swag upon renewal and new contract signing. It's helpful when we get pictures of our customers wearing and using our gear.

tyra p.

"Great all service swag and merchandise provider!"

What do you like best?

We like that we can order and send out swag to our customers, we can customize and have inventory stored + shipped out as we like!

What do you dislike?

It's very pricey! it would be great to have different costs for different items e.g. less money to house a hat than a hoodie.

delighting our customers with company merchandise

Un-attributed

"Printfection makes company swag creation and distribution efficient."

What do you like best?

Our entire team (cross-country) is able to access, order, and ship our swag from one dashboard. Printfection fulfillment frees up time and space at each of our campuses. We have less requests for new swag now that our campuses can see options.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard is still in improvement mode. The printing restrictions/boundaries on items are greater than they were by going through unique printing vendors, which leaves less room for artistry.

We are able to maintain consistent brand, with our swag, despite our multi-location company. We are able to save space and time.

Alexis K.

"An Easy Way to Share Swag"

What do you like best?

I love that you can quickly send customers swag without having to physically go to the post office yourself. It makes it so easy to share your appreciation.

What do you dislike?

Of course with convenience comes cost. It can be a little pricey for domestic shipping, but I think the international shipping is pretty reasonable.

We're able to quickly run social media promotions and give our customers a token of appreciation. This has helped us gain the respect of customers.

Lauren A.

"I have loved using printfection!"

What do you like best?

Keeping all of the items organized in online store that our customer facing teams are able to use easily through the Google Chrome extension!

What do you dislike?

nothing so far! Everyone has been very helpful! The team has been able to walk me through any any confusion I had during set up very quickly. I am excited to see how this goes moving forward!

Creating as swag store to help create surprise and delight for our employees and customers.

Sabrina M.

"Very good experience with Printfection"

What do you like best?

Printfection offers a great interface to manage, order and ship swag all over the world. It's very easy to use, which means that I was able to ask other team members to cover for me anytime, without prior training.

The support team is very reactive.

What do you dislike?

For my own use, I like everything about Printfection. For another team, the fact that Printfection doesn't integrate with ecommerce platforms (think having a Shopify store and using Printfection for fulfillment) was annoying.

Printfection made it easy to externalize swag management!

Stephanie G.

"Amazing and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

The site is easy to use! I love that i can create a simple campaign and order everything i need.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything. The site is simple and easy to use.

Creating an awareness campaign! I am also able to support various organizations with swag!

Garth H.

"Attentive Team and Extensive Catalog"

What do you like best?

We enjoy having all our swag in a central location and being able to see stock on hand through the Printfection dashboard. Empowering stakeholders to request their own merch dramatically frees up my time to focus on other creative priorities.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, turnaround times can be a little lengthy, but it forces us to plan ahead ;)

We solved the ongoing and often frustrating dilemma of producing, warehousing and shipping swag.

Karen E.