Planview LeanKit Reviews & Product Details

What is Planview LeanKit?

Work Smarter, Deliver Faster Planview LeanKit® helps engineering organizations see the work happening across teams, helping ensure globally distributed teams are aligned on prioritized business objectives. Kanban boards and Lean metrics support continuous delivery initiatives, eliminating waste and improving your delivery processes and speed.

Planview LeanKit Screenshots

Planview LeanKit Profile Details

Planview LeanKit Profile Details

Planview
Description
Planview is a global leader in portfolio management and project collaboration. From small teams to large enterprises, leaders in every industry rely on the company’s cloud solutions to empower organizations to reach their goals and drive results by optimizing the capacity of their people and financial resources.
1989

1-50 of 315 total Planview LeanKit reviews

Planview LeanKit Reviews

1-50 of 315 total Planview LeanKit reviews
ASESOR TECNICO

"Optimizes the processes associated with project management"

What do you like best?

LeanKit has a very harmonic design, in addition to being very well designed interface is very friendly so it is very easy to use, I love that allows a hosting under the nomenclature: "your company "leanKit.com, by creating your business account and then you can customize the templates or create your own according to your requirement and is easy to administer through the methodology of cards, additionally covers many areas associated with project management processes such as: project planning, task management, creation of roadmaps, in addition to emphasize the collaboration of the team, prioritizing the assignment of activities.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have them develop a mobile application as well as improve the flexibility of the software when adding subcategories and secondary tasks as well as integration with other programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very simple but functional work tool, in addition to having a very affordable price I recommend it, since its implementation we have obtained very good results.

Undoubtedly facilitated the fulfillment of daily assignments, with the implementation of this tool we have improved the performance of our team in terms of design, planning and implementation of projects, is a new and simple but effective work methodology, also increased levels of communication between members of our team, as well as the performance both personal and joint, so this program is the main focus of our activities and achieve a better development of our business, optimizing response times to our customers.

Customer Success Advisor

"Intuitive software that increases throughput!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy and fun it is to move cards to done and track your progress on projects that deliver value to users. You can create cards quickly, fill in more details, classify them according to type of work/value, assign them to one or more team members, get notifications on progress, attach files for reference, and much more. It's a simple, clean design but powerful underneath.

What do you dislike?

The hyperlinks in card comments do not look like hyperlinks until you hover over them, and URLs are not automatically rendered as clickable links.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Learn about Lean/Agile first and make sure your whole team understands the lean concepts of sequencing, focusing on chunks of value rather than focusing on chunks of work, etc. The ideas have to be there for the tool to make any sense. However, if you are already striving to be a lean/agile team, use LeanKit!

I used to struggle to prioritize tasks and keep track of the goal (rather than just the work). Now, my teammates and I have a weekly Monday planning meeting where we queue up the cards we are going to work on this week and coordinate our goals, and a weekly Friday meeting to celebrate the cards we moved to DONE. We discuss what we should be doing, how it creates value for our customers, and what should be prioritized over what.

I used to just check off tasks in whatever order I thought best, but now the team works together to create value. It sounds like a subtle shift, but it has made a world of difference in my department and beyond. Leankit has facilitated that. Cards on a customizable board, quite simply, work better to get things finished and keep the right mindset than tasks on a checklist. It's simple, powerful, almost magical.

Notes:

1) There are probably many wrong ways of using LeanKit that wouldn't generate these results. It's the Lean/Agile methodology that really makes the difference, but Leankit makes it much easier to stay lean/agile in your daily work.

2) Full disclosure: I happen to be closely related to a Planview LeanKit employee, but I do actually use LeanKit for work on a daily basis and have noticed an enormous difference since starting to use it. The opinions in this review are still my honest opinions.

Junior Software Tester

"Dev workflow tool"

What do you like best?

Leankit makes seeing your own tasks very easy. I like that as soon as a task is ready to go into testing I receive an email stating that I have been assigned to a card and testing is ready to begin. It also makes it a lot easier to see what we have waiting in our stand up, what we have waiting as a priority and if and why a card has been blocked.

What do you dislike?

If I had to say something it would probably be the mobile app, however it is still a great tool just needs to be updated a bit to mirror the web app

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend Leankit, you can start a free trial and have a look for yourself.

We use this in our daily stand up, it saves us a lot of time where we can filter between the different assignee's and different priorities/card types.

Senior Developer
Furniture

"Development Team Workflow using Leankit"

What do you like best?

Leankit makes it really easy to see what tasks i've been assigned to and where they are in the development process.

Using the comments system allows me to communicate with different members of the team.

We use the api to send information between leankit and zendesk which is very easy to use.

When needed to, I've contacted support via Twitter and always got a prompt reply.

What do you dislike?

At times i wish there was more customisation on cards, for example when a card moves into a lane it would be good if you specify some rules about what's in the card.

Allows members of the team to see what's on their task list and where other people are with different tasks.

Used in our daily stand up meeting and is easy to switch between the different assignee's.

Moved over from Jira and the workflow process greatly improved.

Applications Manager
Furniture

"Tools for Development Control"

What do you like best?

This Kanban style board is full of features and very easy to use. Our team had been playing with Trello, then Jira, but all seemed to not really fit what we were after. Once we found Leankit, we tried their Demo and signed up for a free trial. It must have taken us no more than two days to come to the conclusion this was what we needed.

If you are familiar with Kanban then this board will make sense. There are a number of example boards to start with to get you up and running, each with defined cards. The ability to colour cards and assign users each with an avatar makes the whole single view very quick and simple to use.

With each stand up we are able to go through the current work load quickly and efficiently. We are able to see the backlog and able to prioritize the cards as needed.

What do you dislike?

The mobile App is not as good as the Webapp which is excellent. They could invest a little more into the mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Create an account and start the free trial. Do not shy away from the leankit contact who in my case was very helpful. I would really suggest giving it a go.

This helps my development team to achieve continuous improvement. We have become a lot better at delivering more projects, quickly. This has made a difference to the team and how they feel towards the incoming projects.

"LeanKit Review"

What do you like best?

I love how sleek the design is. Everything is easy to find on the project, and easily categorized. We use LeanKit for developers during our releases to keep track of their tasks, and for our services team to assign deployments. It is easy to use for both use cases and easy for our team to keep track of.

What do you dislike?

We use LeanKit by putting 'Card Type' as the person who is assigned to a given card, and any helpers are added as 'Assigned Users'. This can get confusing because we wish that we could terminology change the 'Card Type' to 'Assigned Users' and 'Assigned Users' to 'Additional Users' or 'Helpers' or something else.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely use LeanKit! We love it!

We use LeanKit for release cards when we push out software releases, as well as assigning projects to our users. It makes it very easy for our users to know who is assigned to what subjects.

(10,001+ employees)

"a single platform for the complete status view of the entire business deliverables."

What do you like best?

Personally I like the idea of having a consolidated status view , which provides the persons from management a holistic view of the entire deliverables and we could rapidly integrate the same in our opportunities and risk areas.

What do you dislike?

Even though the experience is very good, however, there is always a scope for improvement. Some more documentation and hierarchy could be made, to further enhance its utilization at different levels of organization and thus achieve a more collaborative and agile way of working while using the leankit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to strongly recommend the usage of Leankit by Planview for managing the projects and business deliveries in more agile and scrum format.

My core area is program management, which means I have to track a lot of different projects, which are working at different levels. The Leankit provides me an opportunity to integrate the outcomes and life cycles of all my projects in a single board of Leankit and thus getting timely update from a single view.

"LeanKit is okay"

What do you like best?

The best thing about it and how our department uses LeanKit is more like a to-do list. When cards are created and added to our boards we have a visual representation of what needs to be done.

What do you dislike?

The major dislike (and honestly, why our department doesn't care to use it) is because LeanKit doesn't have enough granularity with its filters; or I should say, the option to save filters. Our entire department is made up of smaller sub-departments, and each of these have a lead engineer/manager. We have multiple boards to sift through. Not being able to save filters makes traversing boards and cards cumbersome...to the point where it's not worth messing with.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If LeanKit can update the ability to save filters, I believe our department would use this tool far more.

For myself, I primarily use LeanKit to be a visual to-do list. This helps me not forget tasks.

"LeanKit review"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use for everybody. The interface is also very clean and nice to look at. It is useful for management and regular users. It gives many options to build your board as you like it. I think it is an easier tool than Jira for example. For people who are new in Agile way of working it is a good starter. It is good that to one card many assigners can be assign and it is easy to change it very fast. It is also an advantage the ability to create several boards on one page, which is good when you have different subprojects and there is no need in swapping from one page to another. It is very convenient I would even say.

What do you dislike?

The settings are not so developed and it is a pity that once you create a card on your board there is no option to delete it. It can only be put to Archive and this way the board can be easily messed by card which are not in use anymore and are not needed. Maybe there is this option to delete, however, I couldn't find it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is good option to Jira.

We create some kind of a Kanban Board in LeanKit. It helps us managing our tasks in everyday work. It is also a really good for our Project Manager to see how the project flow is going.

"Its awesome"

What do you like best?

The operation is easy. The overview is clear. Communication with other participants works very well. You can use the tool across departments.

What do you dislike?

One would have to have more individual influence on the tool. An idea would be a kind of "open source" application in which the user can independently change operations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I had shortlisted LeanKit before 2012 after getting a quick overview of the different tools. I also liked Trello very much, but LeanKit spoke to me immediately. I think it was mainly the possibility to hide backlog and archive and the design possibilities at the lanes, which had done to me. True to the motto "Try it" is about studying so I put my new LeanKit board into operation at the end of April.

The department can be organized. The department can also be displayed transparently. Projects can be started and transferred to other areas of the company. The possibility to divide horizontally Lanes, I find very helpful. It opens up a wide variety of possibilities in the design of the board and has an extremely positive effect on the clarity! A feature that I definitely do not want to miss anymore!

When it comes to customizing the board structure, I was very pleasantly surprised how good it works on the iPad via the webapp. Only the "Card Styles" can not be adjusted here. The iOS app does not offer this functionality either, but that does not bother you, because you do not always make these adjustments.

The only drawback with the iOS app: The editing works only with Internet connection, which makes it sometimes difficult to use travel times for planning! PRO: WIP limits, design options and notifications make the tool very appealing to me.

iOS App and Webapp are very comfortable to use.

Changes can be made quickly, so no idea is lost.

CON: I would like to be able to use IFTTT because I do not want to spend the cost of Zapier for private purposes.

Regular tasks can not be mastered either.

Both would not be a problem if you could create maps by email. This is the biggest drawback in my opinion!

Project Coordinator
(10,001+ employees)

"Review of Leankit from my Perspective"

What do you like best?

I like the ease with which I can work and move projects without any difficulty. Each card in Leankit KANBAN board has all the information that is required and it also has block option which helps me analyse which project was stuck in which lane and what was the reason for the same. This tool helps me in my day to day work.

What do you dislike?

There are some updates that is made which the user will not be made aware of. The user experience changes when you login to the board the next day. This will make the user wonder what changed and how to adopt to the change drastically. Any new updates that is made can be notified to the user (via mail) which will help the user to adopt to the upgrades.

We build Servers based on the application and requirement given by the application teams. We have created different lanes on the KANBAN board and cards are created with respective information. As the server build progresses we move the respective card created to respective lane and block the cards when there are roadblocks while building the server.

KBE Engineer
Automotive

"Lean and Planned "

What do you like best?

Being able to manage different types of tasks through cards and boards. Adding comments and being able to upload documents for a card is another great functionality provided by LeanKit. The support to define child cards along with being able to see the history of a card is an added advantage.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to mark a card as duplicate as in if two cards have been created for the same purpose there should be a straightforward way to mark a card as duplicate for the other card. Also i found that finding a card which has been archived using its name is quite difficult. There should be some search mechanism which could help in easing this up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product to support Agile

Leankit supports in working with the Agile process. Individuals can see and manage their tasks in a better way. It benefits the scrum master in an Agile process to seamlessly create and assign tasks to team members along with assigning a priority to the task and also due dates. Being able to maintain cards as per the Parent cards is another better way to of managing tasks which are related or tasks which fall under the same category. Another great feature would be being able to block a card until another card has been implemented, which really helps to provide greater clarity in understanding the workflow. Maintaining tags for cards is another great functionality to manage related tasks.

(5001-10,000 employees)

"LeanKit is a great KanBan product for any team!"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to use. There are so many features, but they make it intuitive and easy to stay on track and share information.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I don't like! There are some ways that my team members use it that can be frustrating at times, but that isn't the product's fault.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! It has many features that are super useful!

We use it for project management. We have departments all over the company that are sending us projects and we have to collaborate with many team members that reside all over the place. We meet every other week to discus projects and LeanKit is basically our agenda. We go over each card, its status, issues, etc. We have found that the attachment abilities allow file sharing for those without vpn, historical information is easy to access, and everyone can instantly know where their projects are.

Customer Experience Manager
Computer Games

"A great Kanban or agile development board"

What do you like best?

Having multiple columns to organise the team around types of tasks or projects is beneficial. There are multi-coloured cards (where the tasks go) and tasks available. I like that the tasks you place inside cards can hold a lot of information and can have additional comments, photos and information on them.

What do you dislike?

You are unable to delete tasks (inside cards). If something is incorrect it has to be moved to an "incorrect" or "done" area or labelled incorrect.

We find this particularly useful four our QA and Support team to identify and resolve bugs in the game through an initial vetting process. Bugs can be placed by support as tasks, and comments can be added to those as we learn more about the issue or discover further incidents. The bug, if reproduced, can be then changed to a different colour, moved to a different section of the card or taken into JIRA or Sifter. We also use Leankit for organising around projects such as rewriting articles on our help center. Sections of the help center to be redone can have individual cards and then tasks for each article can be placed inside.

"Excellent Project/Development management tool"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to customize the boards to create a unique process for each project. The UI is very intuitive and easy to understand. We often have users outside of the development team come in and use the tool and they are able to understand it right away. This was not the same for other tools that we tried. The cards themselves have a lot of valuable information that can be easily entered and read. The stats and reporting is very valuable too.

What do you dislike?

I wish searching individual boards was a slightly easier. For large projects, it can sometimes be hard to know where a card is located currently. Better search functionality would help out in these situations.

It helps keep track of large projects easily and easily see how close a project is to finishing. Leankit is a source of truth for all information related to projects we are currently working on our projects we would like to take on in the future

"Great visibility on what everyone is working on"

What do you like best?

I like the history tab. Being able to hold people accountable for what they did and when they did it has been great for us. No more "I put the paper on his desk yesterday"

What do you dislike?

I miss the calendar view. Rather than making it better, it got scrapped. I wish there were more emphasis on due dates and updating dates on older cards.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Leankit works best if its your sole source for information within your company. Use it 100% and its great.

We eliminated a lot of printed paper and have organized our office activities much better. Its added a lot of oversight and shows us our bottlenecks in different departments.

"Eco-friendly Kanban"

What do you like best?

Task visualization & collaboration: This is the new age of post-its. It's a great way to collaborate on team tasks, to define owners and due dates. Color coding and icons help team members visualize activities and any dependencies or block that could be preventing progress.

What do you dislike?

Clunky metric reporting - some metric reports we run rely on searching for scope or icon information. Here capitalization matters, and when you have over 200 users - it's hard to make sure they are all using the appropriate spelling or tags. There are also limitations to tracking comment information or history when cards get deleted.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool my team uses to track SAFe stories and dependencies. I enjoy using the visual platform to track assigned tasks, completion dates, and anything that may be causing a block or delay. This tool is working well for our development projects, so far we have not collected enough data to determine if this is actually keeping us on track, but it is helping prevent scope creep and prioritize resource utilization.

We use this software to help us implement SAFe Agile team tracking - this has supported our development engineering teams to help maintain project schedules and minimize scope creep.

"Posttest on the Screen"

What do you like best?

I like that leankit is like having posttest on my screen as it clears up a lot of my desk space, so now I have a very tidy clean desk. I also like that I get to assign task to my colleagues to make them work.

What do you dislike?

I really do not like that I can not move the window that opens up a card to link it to a child or parent card, cause I forget what I need to link it to and can move the window to see the other cards behind for their name.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use leankit to keep your workers in check and their task on time and ensure to save the trees so we can all breath in the future.

We are solving the deforestation of the brazilin rainforest by me not having to purchase and use so many posttest.

"Leankit Review"

What do you like best?

I don't use this product as much as the OPS team but it appears easy to move a property from one status to another by clicking and dragging, to keep track of business flow

What do you dislike?

It seems the layout could look a little more organized. To be frank I'm not in the program every day so not an expert.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good product, can follow the production process/board easily and move products from step to step.

Leankit lets the ops team build out products and sales/management can follow along with which step each product is at in the buildout process.

Information Technology, Services, & Systems Director
Internet

"Overall, a nice, easy to use product that needs some refinement around the edges."

What do you like best?

We migrated to LeanKit from Jira. LeanKit is a simplified version of Jira, which is probably what I like best.

What do you dislike?

It has some fairly blatant bugs/inconsistencies that need to be resolved. For example, the use of the "@" sign to mention/tag people doesn't always work smoothly; it can be finicky when backspacing a person's name you're trying to find/tag and when pasting text in a comment when someone is mentioned with the "@" sign.

We're improving general business project process and management. It offers a lower learning curve than Jira to new and existing users.

Clinical Research Engineer 4
Hospital & Health Care

"Clinical Engineer 4"

What do you like best?

LeanKit is a great way to organize team projects. We love the fact that you can color code and create cards straight form e-mail. The new changes to the Board Layout editor make it easy to create and clone swimlanes.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could lock a row across multiple column so that they always lined up no matter how many cards were in each. Signing up for E-mail subscriptions to boards or cards is not intuitive. Also, we should get e-mail notification when cards due date icon changes colors from grey to yellow to red. Being able to change the color of text or header bars would help with visual appeal and organization.

We use it for Daily management stand up meeting and to link tasks to other boards and other teams.

IF

"No more Status reports"

What do you like best?

ability to see multiple groups across the enterprise and what they are focusing on.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is still a little limited, for those manager that need a piece of paper there isn't a easy way to create a good report to show all the tasks being worked on by user, or by team.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The hardest part is getting users to try and consistently updating the boards. But once they realize the benefits like no more status reports, one spot to track all tasks (so something doesn't drop off the radar and you get yelled at), and cross group collaboration the product will become the main point for tracking task. This isn't a great end to end integrated application release task manager, there are other tools that do that better. But for normal every day tasks and repeatable tasks this is a great product.

Collaboration and openness on what is being worked on across multiple groups. if something catches your eye or impacts your team that another team is working on you can get ahold of them early rather than after they are done with the deployment.

"Leankit has been easy to use, and a great fit for our use case."

What do you like best?

I like the customizable pipelines and the ability to share cards between boards. Child cards have been very useful for us.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a place to view all of the cards assigned to me across boards. This is a pretty important feature when working across multiple boards.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a streamlined platform with simple features, but the customization makes it powerful.

We plan our weekly sprints as well as product roadmaps with Leankit. We've been able to stay organized and insync. Leankit guides our meeting conversations as well.

"Leankit Planning Board"

What do you like best?

This is a clear way to show the whole group tasks that need to be done. It is verry effective of sending email to keep everyone on the same page

What do you dislike?

you seam to you either get emails for every notification or emails for no notifications

We have allowed our production staff to voice their requests in one central spot where they will not be overlooked. This is very helpful for production support because instead of working on the issue we first see we work on the most important issue.

Manager, Technology Operations and Production
Entertainment
(10,001+ employees)

"Confusing when you add a lot of cards. Only useful for a high-level overview. Not the best in class."

What do you like best?

The support was fantastic, quick replies and actual people ready to assist. They were not global, however, so you had to work with EU timezone.

What do you dislike?

It looks very confusing when actually used in detail. The more cards you add, the more confusing it looks. I would only use if you need to display a very high-level overview of a project.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd only recommend using this if you plan to use minimal amounts of cards. Too much detail/tasks/owners makes it very confusing.

Project management across multiple workstreams and locations in an agile environment, including notifications, uploads, reports, etc.

Senior Interaction Designer
Design

"Easy to use as long as your team enforces it and explains the purpose"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and has a great visual interface that works perfectly for designers.

What do you dislike?

A little bit of a dated design, could be a little less cluttered.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As long as you explain the value to your team when you're starting the project (i.e. why we're switching/using LeanKit, what it can do for the team, and how it helps, etc.) and enforce it along the way (make sure people are working off their cards and nothing else) it works very well.

LeanKit helped every member of the design team know exactly what they owned within a banking project we recently performed. It allowed every member to have a very efficient checklist to prevent any overlap, and helped collect client feedback easily.

Senior DevOps Specialist
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Harnessing the Chaos"

What do you like best?

I've been using LeanKit for several months now. It's been the strongest productivity tool I've ever used. Coupled with an understanding of Personal Kanban, it's been a great help in harnessing order from the chaos of so many inputs.

What do you dislike?

Not much. The UI was a tad finicky at times, but the new enhancements have made it much snappier and more user friendly.

It's helping me understand my own flow if work much better, and it really helps to focus on the most important things.

It's helped me to see how limited is real productive time, and that time must be invested in the right ways or it gets easily squandered with no-value-add work.

"Good Kanban, but metrics should be way better for its price"

What do you like best?

One thing I really like in Leankit is the Kanban. Really easy to customize and use, I was able to do whatever I wanted to.

What do you dislike?

The dashboards and metrics. Even though they exist, they are a terrible experience to use. I still manually use my spreadsheets to generate real metrics, because I cannot customize the extraction the way I want (and honestly, if I can do in a spreadsheet, it is not Rocket Science). Already reached Leankit 6 months ago and nothing so far.

I'm currently working in an office where I do not have space to build a physical Kanban, and also, we have a culture of working from home some days, so this has been a great help.

Generalist

"The right balance of features and simplicity"

What do you like best?

The most useful benefit is in its ability to add and link layers (parent-child) such that one can have a strategic view which links to projects which links to features which links to development tasks.

What do you dislike?

Managing the links can be an administration in itself - but not all links need to be explicit. LeanKit's external integrations are very poor, which is a shame. Having the ability to link to systems like Slack, ZenDesk etc would be useful (they have an API and they offer Zapier) but proper integrations would be extremely useful

Visualising flow from strategy to execution, that's the biggest benefit I've realised with LeanKit. I

"Solid solution for Agile teams"

What do you like best?

Leankit is a fairly neat solution for Agile workflows, it's not too opinionated, can allow multiple teams to work in their own way within the same organisation whilst keeping full visibility. I've used similar software in the past, and although LeanKit isn't perfect - it's better than other solutions.

What do you dislike?

The UI and colours, I think this could be much cleaner and clearer - I'd like to see something similar to the new look Google Calendar or something with less muted tones, which I feel can be hard to distinguish when scanning through cards. I dislike the fact that when you format text in a text box, it often loses this formatting when it's saved as a comment - this is particularly bad with hard returns and copying and pasting content from elsewhere. I feel like I have to spend unnecessary time editing what I write to make sure it makes sense to other colleagues. Clicking links in comments left on cards don't always take you to a new page, I frequently have to copy the entire URL into a new browser window in order to open URLs left in comments. I really dislike the implementation of notifications when something has changed on a card and I'm sent an email about it saying "someone has changed" "X..." to "Y..." often it's really hard to distinguish what's been changed, especially if there is a lot of information in a card. Why not highlight what's changed or make it bold?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check it out but maybe try some competitors too and see which fits your situation best

Kanban and Scrum boards for different parts of the organisation, different teams can work depending on what methodologies they prefer.

IT Architect
Political Organization

"Simple tool but that's the point"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of LeanKit is the most positive aspect of the product. It is meant to keep track of the Kanban Cards in a Lean process, and it does so with no special bells and whistles - it just Works. You are free to add / modify comments to Cards as you like, you can combine tasks into a single Card and so on. Simple and shareable.

What do you dislike?

The help text is not complete: It does not explain all fields and their use, which is a pity.Also, the systems can sometimes feel slow.

Keeping track of Progress of work done on several appendices in a contract writing phase.

Breakdown of a minor project into worksheets.