PayPal Credit Reviews & Product Details

What is PayPal Credit?

Get the buying power to shop now. Enjoy the flexibility to pay over time.

PayPal Credit Profile Details

1-28 of 28 total PayPal Credit reviews

PayPal Credit Reviews

1-28 of 28 total PayPal Credit reviews
Dependiente de tienda

"It is an option however it was not what you expected"

What do you like best?

In our company we try to be at the forefront of technology and offer a better service to our buyers, for this reason I decided to use paypal credit having the idea that it would be useful and easy to use, however it has not been like that, its use is a bit problematic and in the area where we are located is a bit obsolete technology available to the merchants to offer such service and that is fully accepted.

What do you dislike?

problems when using the service, sometimes I do not want to synchronize the platform and the use policies do not benefit us in almost nothing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will not say it was the best experience I've had, but maybe others run with better luck, they do not go wrong and maybe in the future it will be a better possibility to consider, so do not be afraid to use it.

Open our payment possibilities and innovate in the market creating competition with the rest of companies.

Computer science

"PayPal Credit"

What do you like best?

You can make payment invoices and you can even make a payment order to request a pending payment.I can pay very fast and easily in the main online stores I know. Through this platform I can easily make purchases on eBay,

What do you dislike?

PayPal, the company continued to charge me for the service even when I had already canceled my subscription.it is not always good to use it to sell items or products, because you have to consider that the system does not give you full protection

I can make the payment of several orders. No need to go to a bank or send deposit in another currency.it helps us send fund immediately and for it is safe, this gives us confidence in transacting online without the fear.do not like to write my credit card information in each store where I buy, and because it is faster.

Event Planner
Sports

"Not My Favorite But Still Good"

What do you like best?

I I like the fact that with PayPal credit you get so many perks if you qualify. Like cash back on purchases and discounts on a lot of things.

What do you dislike?

I hate the fact that I have had multiple issues with PayPal credit and customer service wasn't exceptional in helping me through them. They changed the billing cycle dates at some point in the last few years but I wasn't notified so I was stuck with a $27 late payment at some point. I have never missed a payment and it wasn't refunded sadly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you are always up to date on the pay cycles and last day to make payments and you will be fine!

PayPal credit was beneficial to me in my purchases as I never made a purchase that I couldn't afford so being bale to make payments and having that continue to build my credit was a blessing.

Receptionist
Religious Institutions

"Gotta love PayPal Credit"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to set up and use. Can't imagine not having it. PayPal makes sure your transaction is secure and the convenience of being able to get paid or to pay someone is spot on. If you have a discrepancy they take care of it and notify you with updates until it is settled.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything I don't like about PayPal. It's been flawless for me. I really haven't come across anything I don't like about PayPal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend PayPal Credit for safe and secure transactions.

Getting paid for items I sell online. Paying family and friends for dinner or gifts they purchased for me. Not having to release personal bank information to a stranger is a major plus. Every month there is a statement and you can reconcile your payments and credits.

"Great alternative to outright payments/purchases, good addition to other businesses and platforms"

What do you like best?

From a business standpoint, this is a great platform for paying for goods and services to other businesses and individuals, and on a personal level, this is great for those larger purchases or emergencies where you need easy access and quick confirmation of credit. If you are a usual/frequent PayPal user, this is an awesome additional tool to link into your account.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you don't often get reasons for credit denial on the spot and I think that more companies should sync and team up with PayPal credit to provide the additional option for paying, especially useful for businesses and places with music more expensive merchandise or services.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A really great alternative to full payment for both business and personal use. Highly recommend looking into other companies and platforms that utilize this, especially around the holidays and special occasions, this is a good option.

PayPal credit helps with just providing an additional option for businesses or individuals, and the ability to keep track of payments and communications, as well as your finances and available funds.

UT

"PayPal "

What do you like best?

PayPal is easy to join and to set up a account it is easy to set up and it is a secure sight and PayPal is accepted widely and is a secure way of receiving payment and paying for stuff.

What do you dislike?

The app on the phone is not very clear and the app didn’t seem to remember your password s

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Secure site easy to set up and is accepted by many companies as the preferred method of payment as it is traceable

Easy to receive payment and is accepted across many companies and is a secure site . Is trusted by many companies

"A fast, easy way to pay online with incentives"

What do you like best?

I like that Paypal is fast and easy and accepted at a variety of online merchants. I like the 0% interest, on purchases over a certain amount, if you pay in full within six months. Their customer service is also good.

What do you dislike?

The interest rate if you do not pay off your balance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a trusted, safe way to pay with special promotions as an added bonus.

Being able to make purchases now that I can pay for later and having the protection that you get with a credit card for merchants you might not be totally sure of.

"Great secure tool for payment services"

What do you like best?

It is a great secure tool for payment services. One of the great things about paypa credit is most stores are now giving this option for payment in stores and not just online!

What do you dislike?

I have had a few instances where I needed to contact customer service... that is a department that seemed to be lacking. These were situations where I felt like it was an easy fix and they def didn't go "above and beyond" to help.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This would be one item I couldnt live without. Paypal is very user friendly and easy to access (phone etc). Great for "on the go" folks too!

I can say I am a customer in this instance and I do tend to spend more since having paypal "credit". I'm not sure I would have made many of my online purchases had I not had the paypal credit option.

Receptionist
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Paypall Review"

What do you like best?

I like that this software is easy to use and basically automatic. It is basically self explanatory and I feel that most individuals can easily understand it. I think that it is also aesthetically pleasing and the UX/US is done very well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that some times I have to re enter my shipping or billing address when clearly I have done it in the past. This is especially frustrating when it is the same card and therefore the same shipping and billing addresses. This would be a great and easy fix.

I am not really having any issues.

avast pro antivirus

"excelent"

What do you like best?

PayPal has become the number one means preferred by me to make my payment online. Your security in transactions and the fact of being able to open an account in Paypal is free is one of the things I like most about her. since there is no other virtual mnedero that has as many payments as this one.

What do you dislike?

For your safety, you are withheld for 21 days. It is something that should be improved.

the transactions that I can do with the currencies of several countries is very good.

Project Coordinator

"This Product is a Scam"

What do you like best?

There is nothing to like about this product. Everything was wrong and difficult from the start.

What do you dislike?

Every time that I tried to use the account, there was a problem. The purchases did not go through even though the accounts are linked, customer service is useless and refused to help solve the problem, and closing the account was a nightmare.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not waste your time with this product. Save yourself a headache and use a more reputable company.

I have solved zero problems with this service. The benefit is not using this product anymore.

Fashion Stylist
Apparel & Fashion

"Paypal Review"

What do you like best?

I like that I can send and receive funds instantly, keep track of all my payments and use Paypal to invest with Acorns.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike, Paypal suits all my needs.

Employees can get their paycheck a lot faster.

Photographer

"Not a fan"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and setup and I like that its integrated into a lot of things

What do you dislike?

I think they cheated me out of some money. I made payments but it seemed like they kept adding to my invoice.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

none at this time. but it would be nice if the interest rates were lower.

When I really needed to pay for something, I was able to use PayPal credit.

MD

"Paypal Credit is easy to use, fast and secure "

What do you like best?

I love how you can space out your payments with no interest for six months! Makes it easy to purchase moderate-expense items without a large financial burden up front, and without any burden of interest.

What do you dislike?

The interest rate can be pretty high if you do not meet the minimum payments.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely check it out when making big purchases and not paying upfront!

Paypal credit allows small businesses to make moderate-purchases without upfront financial burden, without interest.

Donor Contact Center
Fund-Raising
(10,001+ employees)

"Helpful and Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Clean. Organized. Helpful to make buisness transactions

What do you dislike?

It’s a bit outdated. Could use a touch up

Using for customers to pay for our services

(Myself Only)

"A great way to pay it forward"

What do you like best?

I love how I can charge items (art supplies) for my art buisness and be able to pay for them over time. This is because I only sell paintings periodically.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, it's a great service! I really enjoy how I can pay for even small purchases over time and the interest is not super duper high.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have long gaps between pay periods for your small buisness and need supplies now paypal credit is the way to go!

The lack of funds from being a full time artists and gaps between pay periods.

(10,001+ employees)

"Amazing product to bill clients."

What do you like best?

I like how accessible the platform is. Both our clients and employees are able to view billing statements and create easy transactions through Paypal Credit. Our clients also love the 6 month no interest.

What do you dislike?

There's definitely a processing period that you need to consider. It's not available immediately-- you have to apply. There's also a 3rd party security issue, but that's common in many transaction methods.

We bill our clients that have leases for our virtual machines through PayPal credit. It is quick and easy to use, and a uniform platform across the board helps our billing department.

UB
(Myself Only)

"An easy alternative to cash"

What do you like best?

I like how I can carry around a physical card for my paypal account and use it just like a debit card, I also like how quickly it connects to my other accounts. Easily reloadable on mobile. Can be used with both business and personal.

What do you dislike?

The paypal credit card cannot be used with most atms, almost impossible to load or withdraw real cash.

Paypal Credit makes funds earned from business accessible immediately, while also making refunds extremely easy for me and the consumer

AC

"Love"

What do you like best?

It works great when having to get paid and use the money we just made. Funds are immediately available.

What do you dislike?

Requires internet connection and sometimes there isn't a signal where we are working.

We are solving the problem that before we could only accept cash.

"paypal credit "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use. very helpful tools

What do you dislike?

Not sure how secure it is. sometimes seems a little complicated

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Makes life so much easier!

helps with transactions and know everything is safe

UE

"Love PayPal and all of their services"

What do you like best?

PayPal is intuitive to use and offers a great solution for mobile payments and credit. They are responsive to requests and provide timely support when needed.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find anything that I would claim to not like about PPs services.

Immediate access to funds when needed which frees up cash flow and allows for more flexibility to respond to customer needs.

"Convenient and easy "

What do you like best?

Okay - so you have customers that don’t have easy credit and maybe not the cash to buy. This service provides that at a touch of a button really. It’s simple, fast, convenient and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There statements to customer are not sent in warnings. So your client needs to keep watch.

Easy to purchase products or supply credit.

(10,001+ employees)

"Simply awesome to integrate an use with any api"

What do you like best?

Integration is super and very illustrative and easy to understand instructions.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes doesn't put enough safeguards to ensure if the input it i receiving is correct format.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Supremely easy to use and demands very low maintenance once integrated with your product.

Allow a simple for customer transaction and avoiding the additional overhead of PCI compliance.

"PayPay from a Mom's Perspective"

What do you like best?

Great Tool when needing to send my family and friends money in a hurry.

What do you dislike?

The day lag can be eliminated in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Love the concept and product.

The business problem being solved with me using Pay Pay Credit is the transferring of funds with ease.

"Paypal"

What do you like best?

I like paypal because it makes transactions between parties easier and safer.

What do you dislike?

At the moment there isn't something I dislike, I actually like how safe it is to use paypal.

Paypal has made transactions between clients faster and easier.

AE

"Good, but better credit services out there"

What do you like best?

If it is simple to get started because most of us have a PayPal account

What do you dislike?

It doesn’t provide as much credit as I would like

Our company sometimes need cash flow to continue operating

"PayPal Credit Review"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use and the good feeling of having that extra credit.

What do you dislike?

I personally worry about security and my privacy.

The benefits of using paypal credit is flexibility.

UE

"Super easy to use and accepted nearly every where"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the locations that it is able to be used.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't any dislikes associated with it.

Easy way to pay for things in the office

PayPal Credit Features

10.0
Ease of Setup
Average: 9.3*
* Installment Payment Category
Do you work for PayPal Credit?

PayPal Credit Categories on G2