OnePoint HCM Reviews & Product Details

OnePoint HCM Overview

What is OnePoint HCM?

Replace Up To 8 Different Systems With One Platform and Unify Your Workforce. OnePoint Human Capital Management is an all-in-one HCM solution perfect for growing companies to recruit, engage, empower and retain employees throughout the employment lifecycle. Our HCM platform and dedicated support team enables our clients to configure more automated and streamlined processes in a truly single-database solution. With our unified suite of HCM applications, automate manual HR/payroll processes, consolidate systems, and deliver a unified employee experience to improve engagement, communications and compliance.

OnePoint HCM Details
French, Spanish

OnePoint is built on one database and one employee record, giving HR administrators a platform to manage Payroll, Human Resources, and Time and Labor, including advanced features for Recruitment/ATS, Benefit Enrollment, Leave Management, ACA compliance, scheduling and much more.

Full HCM Platform
Personalized implementation and support services from dedicated staff
Unified HCM platform with all modules inn one, single database
Seamless data communication from HRIS, Time and Payroll systems for real-time reporting, people analytics and better compliance management
Cost-effective PEPM pricing

OnePoint HCM Videos

OnePoint HCM Screenshots

OnePoint HCM Reviews

Showing 60 OnePoint HCM reviews
Already have OnePoint HCM?
What do you like best?

I love the proactive nature of OnePoint's service department. They have helped our company set up Leave Management when all the rules were changing due to the Pandemic. They communicate with us frequently and really have helped us transition to a remote workforce. I am never left with questions about the solution. I love their new LMS and the way the product is always coming up with new ways to help our team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They over communicate during COVID about issues we were not having so it seemed and sure enough we ended up needing all the items like LMS, Touch less Time Clocks, Covid Safety issues, Training Employees Remotely, Understanding the new Payroll Tax laws and Leave Management. At first we ignored all of it, but as we learned from this we now are engaged in everything they send us as it helps our business...so really nothing we dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I do not usually recommend payroll companies because it's a mixed bag of tricks...however after a few years with OnePoint I can say that I would strongly recommend OnePoint to even family members...and we have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were having service issues with last HCM company. We never got a straight answer from them. We would call get a "NO" then call back 10 minutes later and it was a yes. It always felt like we knew more about the product than our service provider. At OnePoint I can assure anyone reading this that you will have an experienced Service Provider with the staff to back you up! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources Consultant
What do you like best?

This is my 3rd time using OnePoint HCM and every time I am more impressed with the new features or updated ones.

What I like the best about OnePoint is the team, they are an amazing group of professionals.

I have had 3 projects with them and one more challenging than the last one, they have never let me down. Always kept the deadlines, met and surpassed my expectations. This last project we started within 2 weeks from signing contract to processing payroll. I recommend OnePoint HCM as the best in Class, not only as a HRIS system but their Customer Service and commitment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, the system keeps improving making it very efficient Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have moved to OnePoint from Paychex and ADP at different organizations and don't regret it a bit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can now access all my employee data in one location, one system, saving me so much time. I can now do everything paperless from offer letters to payroll.

I can review applications, make job offers, run payroll all in on place. No need to use multiple systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Heath Hutchison of OnePoint HCM

Thank you so much for taking time to review of your experience using the OnePoint HCM platform. We continue to invest in the platform and have advanced our capabilities, User interface, mobile experience and more over the years to be able to handle changing business requirements. We appreciate your ongoing loyalty and look forward to continued collaboration.

Open Discussions in OnePoint HCM
What do you like best?

The software is easy to use. 95% of all my employees clock in and out from their mobile app and we are able to see the punches real time and with a GPS locator. During Covid we were able to mobilize our employees to work at home and we couldn't have done this without OnePoint. The staff helped us with update HR questions and compliance issues. OnePoint even helped us with PPE. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything that I dislike about OnePoint. I dislike that we didn't use them sooner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely invite the OnePoint team as part of your evaluations. You will love their customer service and "Can Do" attitudes. The software is great and the people behind the software are great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Moving our employee's out of the office to their home offices. Everyone uses a cellphone anyway so it made sense for them to clock in and out. The GPS locator is what sealed the deal for me. I tested it myself and was able to see my home on the map when I punched. We needed a time and attendance software that would allow employees to change what project their were working on several times a day and OnePoint was able to handle this for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how easy the software is to use. I am very fond of the staff and how helpful everyone is every time I call. I feel like they are an extension of my HR Team. I get the feeling everyone loves working at OnePoint. Especially through the COVID Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything at the moment. We've been using OnePoint for about a year and have no regrets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A very scalable software. I cannot express enough how much we were communicated to during COVID-19 and now about updates best practices etc. They have weekly webinars and a very strong HR Help Center. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were growing at a face pace and the HCM company we were using was to ridged and we couldn't scale. We are so happy we made the move to OnePoint because when COVID hit the product made it so much easier for us move our employees virtual. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I find it easy to do business with OnePoint. The technology has saved us hiring a full time staff member in our HR Department. The customer service is why we continue to do business with them month after month. Their staff is always very friendly. They are very efficient and always follow up with me every time I need something. I am never on hold for more than a few minutes. Everyone I speak to seems to know me and my account if my dedicated customer service rep is at lunch or out of the office. We were in dire need of labor forecasting and budgeting. We have Union employees and none of the 4 vendors we looked at could let us manage them the way OnePoint could, we saw so many demos I lost track but in the we chose OnePoint because of the configuration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to write here. I don't feel like I am just a number at OnePoint. They seem to care about my account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a true all in one solution. We are impressed by how much we can do and how we can configure it to the way we do business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were using 4 different solutions for payroll, time, recruiting and on-boarding. None of the solutions was very good at syncing with the other and my staff still needed to use paper and manual process to hire. We often would miss signatures, lose resumes and actually were loosing employees that we just hired after they experienced our on-boarding process. It was a desaster and we were lucky to have been referred to OnePoint through our Health Broker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that it truly is an all in one technology. I've heard it a few times from several different vendors, OnePoint actually is the real deal. We use every part of the software from recruiting to off-boarding. I liked that they took time to understand our business, our processes and were able to show my team how their software would indeed save us time and money because of insufficiencies. In one area in particular (Time Management) we saw an ROI immediately between manual work that it took to manipulate the data before it got to payroll, to buddy punching and capturing time for our field employees, we have see massive improvements. It's fair to say that OnePoint pays for itself and them some. The customer service team is terrific! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have been using the product for quite sometime, I believe a few years. We had some complaints about the ease of use up til Nov of last year but then they did a complete over haul of the UI and we are very impressed with the new look and feel. We have more functionality and it's a lot easier to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take it from me, I've used every major vendor for HCM over the past 20 years and nothing has even come close to the customer service we get at OnePoint. I jokingly asked if we were their only client I would would proudly refer OnePoint to anyone in need of stream lining payroll HR and Time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mostly around time and attendance, labor budgeting and shift exchanges. We were having to manually clock the employees in and out in the field. Now we have a tablet our managers bring with them and they clock in and out from that device. We were some what of a paper first HR department up until we implemented OnePoint, now we are a people first. The technology freed us up of so many manual HR tasks like performance reviews, leave management, on-boarding and recruitment. We feel we are better because of the technology and think more strategic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I was getting weekly complaints about the last HCM we were using, Paycom. I like best that I am no longer getting complaints. It works. The team at OnePoint is spot on in their approach. The sales person told me that they were trying to change the way businesses think about service...I thought it was corny and a sales tactic...but he was right. OnePoint changed the way I view customer service. It's an efficient product that has streamlined my HR department and finance team. I like that I was under promised and they over delivered. They gave us the perfect expectations and my team wasn't disappointed in anyway. In the past, I believe the sales person was just trying to get a sale and at the end of implementation I only heard from that person when they wanted to up sell me on something new. It was comical to me that they really thought I would by anything from them after how painful implementation went. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Once I waited on hold for 2 min, typically it takes 10 sec or less. This is a very small dislike, and I say it as a joke because my company has actually learned a few things about customer service from OnePoint. They truly put the customer first, something we strive to do as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend OnePoint to anyone looking for an HCM. I would also recommend OnePoint to any company wanting to model good customer service. We have learned a few things from them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had outgrown Paycom and wanted a more scale-able HCM. OnePoint has been the perfect option. We are growing at a fast pace, opening up locations in different states and we needed automation for the recruitment team. With OnePoint's integrations with our job recs we are keeping up with the hiring and not losing momentum. We were in need of a few custom calculations on our TLM side. We have workers out in the field and we needed a way to have them clock in and clock out from their phones onsite and change the cost centers to match the jobs so that it can all pass through to the GL, we weren't able to do this before and it was hard for us to capture the true cost of each job unless a lot of manual work went into it...with OnePoint problem solve! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We love the service. They did not oversell the technology. The software can do exactly what they said it could do. We have solved so many issues pertaining to HR/Payroll/Time that it blows my mind. We were struggling with Paylocity because we were using so many different products. We have over 20 EIN's and every-time we logged in to any of them it was so slow. It was like our company broke their product. They kept telling us that it was only happening with us, but we didn't believe them. We were having to use 4 different solutions in order to make it work for us. I am not very techie, but it seemed like they were using older software technology and it really affected us. With OnePoint...all of that went away. We don't have issue with how slow each EIN is and the service is amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to write here. We all know how frustrating it is when we log into a solution and it doesn't perform the way we were told it would...with OnePoint this isn't the case. We were not oversold on the product and we love the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend anyone I know to OnePoint. They don't oversell the product in fact they undersell it and their service is amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were experiencing slow screen movement...it would take up to 20 second to move from screen to screen especially on on Wednesdays. When you are a company that has 30 EIN's it makes a serious difference when you are trying to process payroll...OnePoint saved us a full day just on payroll processing. Plus the service department is crazy good. They bend over backwards for us every time we call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

I like the customer service. My employees love the mobile app...so easy to use!! It feels like the staff are happy when I call them, genuinely happy. They are respectful and always follow up with any tasks I have for them. It sounds corny but they do put the customer first, at least with my account. I find it easy to do business with OnePoint. Their product is superior to any I've used. I like that my staff doesn't complain any longer about the HCM software. We went through a pretty rough year with Paycom, our previous provider. They often wouldn't follow up and once implementation was done we never saw anyone from that company again unless they wanted to sell us something. We ended up being charged for 2 months of service when we left and I didn't even fight it, I just wanted out. We vetted 4 companies before switching to OnePoint and we found them to be easy to use, user friendly with a very robust TLM and HR functionality. We are pleasantly surprised with their customer service and willingness to help us no matter how much time it takes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing neg to say here...once we were on hold for 3 minutes, compared to our previous vendor that is nothing. We saw an immediate ROI by switching to OnePoint. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I wouldn't take my word for it, I'd encourage you to vet out 3 vendors but let OnePoint be part of the process. Let them wow you with their functionality and make sure you ask each and every vendor to go step by step when they say they can do something. Choose the vendor that actually can show you what they can do for you and for us it was OnePoint. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our previous vendor struggledd with weighted average overtime, piece work and GL set up. This lead to us being open to liability and litigation. This also led us to do a lot of manual work to find the true cost of each project because the GL was never set up properly. We worked for the better part of a year to get this set up and as we were walking out the door they magically fixed it...sad really. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

I like that they are an all in one solution. I find the interface to be easy, almost like they knew how I was thinking. But the biggest part is their customer service department. I find that at the end of the day so many HCM vendors have the same features but if they have newer people trying to help you, you almost feel like you are teaching them and it's very frustrating. I love the experienced staff that answers my questions quickly. I can be a slow learner through webinars and I was very happy with the way they came out onsite to help us and answer questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The product and service meet the expectations that were set, so nothing to report here. It took us a week to wrap our heads around the report writer, not that it was difficult, it was just a new way of thinking. We love it now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommended One Point to one of my family members, so I would def recommend One Point to anyone looking for an HCM solution. It's a very functional product with a lot of really helpful smart people to assist you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were using ADP and were on an older version of their product and we found out that we would have had to go through an implementation regardless. We needed a solution from Hire to Offboarding that was all connected. We were introduced to OnePoint last year at the PIHRA Legal Updates and we instantly knew we were on the right track with One Point. From start to finish our onboarding process was redundant. We had a job rec out there for someone to just manage this for us. When we switched to One Point our team was so efficient we didn't have to hire someone after all, the product paid for itself. We were having some issues with customized reports being too expensive and now we can easily build them ourselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Heath Hutchison of OnePoint HCM

Thank you for taking time to review OnePoint HCM and our team. It's always great to hear how clients are creating efficiencies and productivity with our all-in-one HCM solution and that our team is delivering on our service commitment. We look forward to continuing a successful partnership with your team.

Vice President of People
What do you like best?

I was surprised when my team brought OnePoint to my desk and said this is the company we choose for our new HCM. I had never heard of them. I asked a lot of questions and asked to see a high level demo. The technology impressed me. I asked for 3 references they gave me 6. I asked to speak to someone in service and implementation they connected me right to the COO, Scott. I loved the sales process and the culture of OnePoint. They save my staff 11.5 hours every week on payroll and time. The Sales Manager, Trey, actually took time out of his schedule, a whole day, to train all of my employees how to use the Mobile app and the TLM product. He never OVER promised but he certainly has OVER delivered!! I have never said that about any HCM company, and that is saying a lot since we have used ADP, Paycom and Paylocity in the past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I was just about to write something here but decided to call OnePoint first and asked. Denise picked up immediately and showed me where to go in the software to make the change...so now I have nothing to write. I wanted to hire someone and give them a direct deposit on the first payroll with no pre-note and I thought I was being forced to pre-note...but I was not, Denise showed me where to make the change. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We vetted OnePoint HCM extensively. I almost felt bad for the all hoops we put them through. But in the end they won us over by showing us what they could do. Other vendors would demo to us and go to the screen where we asked them to go but then they would just talk to it...never really showing us. OnePoint showed us what they could do and that did it...my advice to you is look for a company that puts the customer first...not their own interests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have multi-generational workforce. We were having problems with succession management. Our pay calcs were always off with our past vendor and we had to manage this almost daily. The past vendor we used always had issues with our accruals, and we were sued by a previous employee who said we didn't calculate them correctly. We were using 3 vendors for TLM, Payroll and HR and now it's all in one. OnePoint has saved my company money in hard costs and soft costs as well as peace of mind as it pertains to compliance. They have an HR Help Center that is delightful to work with. I can ask questions and get answers within a few mins. Very responsive team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Heath Hutchison of OnePoint HCM

Thank you so much for taking time to craft a review of your experience using the OnePoint HCM platform and customer support. The HCM system is extensive and capable, so it is great to hear that you have already measured administrative time savings and that our implementation and support team has been a useful resource. We look forward to continued collaboration with your company.

AR
What do you like best?

I like that we can configure the software to our own processes. I like that when we call they pick up quick and I don't have to wait on hold for hours to get an answer. I like that OnePoint makes me look good in front of my CFO because I made the right decision. I like that OnePoint doesn't always call me and try to sell me other services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing that I dislike at the moment. Looking back, nothing either. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A no brainer, this company says what they do and more importantly do what they say. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We saved ourselves 1 person in recruiting and 1 person in on boarding. Essentially OnePoint saves us about 100,000k year after year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Financial Analyst
Financial Services
What do you like best?

Reporting is easy, completely customizable, and always exports to Excel. (Our previous payroll software was incredibly difficult to get good reports out of, and they charged for every little change to any report.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lag time between entry and response, meaning anywhere from 3 to 12 seconds from typing in a field to seeing the result and being able to go to the next field. (Partly due to our network security, but we upgraded, and so did OnePoint, and our other services got faster, but OnePoint did not.) 12 seconds is a really, really long time to wait between every field when you're trying to enter a hundred or so time corrections! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Know what you need. Ask lots of questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our HR team is able to track training and certification more easily than in our previous system. Being able to run a report listing who does not have a current CPR cert, for example, is a big timesaver and more accurate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Heath Hutchison of OnePoint HCM

Hi Shauna, thank you for taking time to craft a review about your experience using OnePoint. Our Reporting engine and certification management functionality are definitely time savers for our clients. We did experience some occasional system latency earlier in the year but took corrective actions that have corrected the speed of the platform. We hope that the speeds you reported have been resolved. Of course please contact us about any concern or question that might arise.

Kyle Quisenberry
What do you like best?

I love the interface of the app in particular. I'm always on the go and to pull up information on the app helps me dramatically and saves a lot of time. Very easy to use as well as you can pretty much customize anything you want on your OnePoint homepage. The customer service was superb as well. I had issues with my app when I initially installed and within 10 minutes of an email to support, they got right back to me with the resolution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Because you can customize anything you want on your homepage, it does take a few extra steps to get what you want. It takes a little practice, but once you've done that, there is no issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our company uses it for everything but I in particular use it for timekeeping. I can keep track of who clocked in and what time. This helps as I'm always on the go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Heath Hutchison of OnePoint HCM

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience using OnePoint. Internally our staff and managers use the mobile self service all the time. Super convenient to be able to monitor and handle tasks on the go, especially time sensitive tasks related to timekeeping and payroll.

Director of Human Resources
Individual & Family Services
What do you like best?

Customer service, and the ability of the software to be written for our unique organization. Staying compliant with two different state departments and county departments is manageable with OnePoint Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve. However, it's worth the work to learn the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very flexible and comprehensive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving money. There was a lot we were doing manually or on separate platforms that didn't integrate. Now everything is on OnePoint. We asked them if we could get a daily feed to our learning platform? No problem. Can we switch a portion of our staff from on-duty meals to 30 minute paid lunch? No problem. Can you use all of our forms in every step of the recruiting, hiring, on-boarding and orientation processes? No problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Heath Hutchison of OnePoint HCM

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of OnePoint. We appreciate your business and it is great to hear that the platform and service are meeting your needs and growing with your organization!

AR
What do you like best?

One Point customer service is great. They are always available and have short wait times when on the phone. If they can not help you fix the problem right away they do call you back within 24 hours to provide a solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The program is complicated to use. There seems to be several different things that you have to do just to accomplish one task,. The program has a very data based feel and not super easy to navigate. Designing reports are difficult and assigning groups is a challenge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One Point makes keeping track of accruals easy. Love that they take care of the quarterly filings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Heath Hutchison of OnePoint HCM

Thank you for taking the time to create a review of your experience using OnePoint. We are definitely glad to hear that our service and support is meeting your expectations and we have been able to improve accrual tracking and your tax filings. As we phase in the new user experience, we are excited about the navigation changes to reduce clicks and the refreshed data dashboards that will deliver shortcuts to important information and reports. Please contact your client success manager for access to current and future resources and training on our new UI.

Human Resources Director
What do you like best?

We like best the fact that it is one database of information. We can create any report from all data. It is very sophisticated software and does everything and more than we can need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not having enough time to learn everything thing that One Point can do for us. I would like to utilize more of what the system can do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to demo the product and ask for the moon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managers can access and perform payroll functions easily without assistance. Everything in integrated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Heath Hutchison of OnePoint HCM

Thank you for taking time to submit a review on your experience using the OnePoint HCM platform at your organization. We appreciate the feedback. We realize the system is constantly expanding. If you miss any trainings please contact our client success team for any support you to take advantage of new functionality within the system.

AG
What do you like best?

I love the benefit department! They are on top it especially Amanda. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The communication and training is horrible. If you are new and not sure how to create a payroll system from scratch then you are out of luck with One Point. One Point can be useful if you know what you are doing otherwise you will be disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One Point HCM is easy to use but they need to step up with their communication and training for new employers who doesn't have much knowledge in creating a payroll system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our list of issues are going and once we contact One Point they do make an effort to help solve the issue. The worst is communication from One Point which has not improve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Heath Hutchison of OnePoint HCM

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience using OnePoint. It's great to hear the Benefits department is meeting your expectations and that you find the system easy to use. But we clearly have some work to do on our communication and training to achieve a successful HCM partnership with your company. Our goal is to work with each client to configure and create a system tailored to your business. We are working with you ongoing so continue to provide feedback on what aspects of the system you want additional support and training. We never want you to feel like you you are having to build a system from scratch, and our team always is willing to go beyond standard support for our clients. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you.

HR Manager
What do you like best?

We switched to OnePoint a year ago and it was a smooth process. The support we have received from the team is great. Any time there are questions or concerns they have been answered quickly and efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing I don't like about OnePoint. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ease of access for our team members. The app is fantastic for employees to view their paychecks which frees up a lot of time in HR. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

"All in one box" service from payroll to training, the system tracks and reports on everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing at the moment......................................... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

safety training tracking. Ex. Forklift certifications and expiration dates

Uniforms sizing and dates provided to employees

Review/ Performance reviews. Making the process electronic and more smooth flowing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CFO
What do you like best?

I like that no matter how simple or complicated I can get assistance IMMEDIATELY from any contact (phone or email). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I experienced was with the tax withholding for the state of Arizona. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Simplified payroll process with easy access to reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Heath Hutchison of OnePoint HCM

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience using OnePoint. Customer service is our top priority and it is always good receive customer validation for our efforts.

AC
What do you like best?

The thing about One Point I like best is the customer service. Their employees are very knowledgeable and prompt to answer your questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing against the company. I am new to HR and there's so much to learn. I haven't been able to fully utilize the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

good product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time and labor, payroll, HR maintenance, benefits, workers comp, OSHA, leave management, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Heath Hutchison of OnePoint HCM

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience using OnePoint. An all-in-one HCM platform can be difficult to learn and acclimate to, but the team is here to help. Keep an eye out for training and on-demand tutorials and please don't hesitate to contact your Client Success Manager with questions, how-tos or to schedule additional training.

HR
What do you like best?

Reports, support and easy access

user friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing really, all seems to working out for what we need Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take full advantage and if they are unfamiliar to contact staff right away and let them show you. Don't try to do so much on your own at first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

payroll, labor reporting, HR Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that when faced with either a general question or an immediate need, that my support team is prompt in answering my questions thoroughly, and not just completing the task at hand. I appreciate their instruction as opposed to handling things on their end with no explanation of how to carry on in the future! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, the only complaint I could make is regarding the pre-notes for Direct Deposit, which is of no fault to OnePoint - but rather the safety net to ensure proper processing of funds. Other than this "inconvenience", for lack of better term I have no dislikes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask for total tutorials. Get explanations of how things work. Explore on your own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OnePoint replaces so many facets of Human Resources and Payroll that I can handle this job on my own, while still completing the paperwork on my end. We have replaced one entire position (Payroll) with the timekeeping and payroll modules, alone. Not to mention the benefits that come with employing a person full-time, therefore saving even more overhead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Heath Hutchison of OnePoint HCM

Thank you for taking your valuable time to put together a review on G2 about your experience working with OnePoint. We appreciate you as a client and are pleased to get positive feedback that our service is meeting your expectations and you are realizing efficiencies working on the platform for HR and payroll.

Customer service is our top priority, don’t hesitate to contact your client success manager at anytime with questions or feedback.