Metrilo

4.8

Metrilo helps transform data into sales by combining powerful CRM, instant Analytics, and E-mail Marketing all in one platform, all specially built for eCommerce.

Work for Metrilo?

Learning about Metrilo?

Metrilo Reviews

Ask Metrilo a Question
Showing 16 Metrilo reviews
Metrilo review by Mindaugas .
Mindaugas .

"One of the best tools I've ever used. It connects valuable data with the tools to make more sales"

What do you like best?

Metrilo makes the connection between sales data and ways to use it - email automations, feedback, customer relationship management, tailoring offers, all that can be done from one place. I like that I don't have to look at reports in one tool and use it in another. I make more sales more efficiently. And it's really easy to use

What do you dislike?

I think it will come a little bit later, but I'd like to have more integration with other tools, like optimize press, ect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have woocommerce shop, have sales and data, just upload everything to Metrilo (it's a couple of buttons away) and I guarantee, you will be amazed, what analytics it will give you back. Just try it on trial for a couple of weeks. You'll have eye opening moments.

I've always had a problem, how to know exactly which source of traffic converts and which does not. Metrilo gives the answers to this question, and gives sales analysis, of which I was paying thousands of euros to analytical team to do. Numbers, like life time value (LTV), retention (when they stop buying), when, on avarage, they buy the second time ect... I'm getting lots of valuable data and tools to make it better.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Metrilo
Metrilo review by Jen G.
Jen G.

"Valuable tool for my business"

What do you like best?

Where Metrilo adds the most value for me as a small business is generating reports and revenue possibilities that have been lost in the past. Having to hire a Google analytics expert to get the data I need to make decisions was a laborious process and didn't always hav accurate data. With Metrilo everything is under one roof.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had opt-in/lead gen forms built into their system rather than having to integrate with 3rd party providers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have an existing shop, install and see the reports it automatically generates from past sales. Pretty cool.

Getting data on where we lose customers during the checkout process. Having a simple way to identify these lost leads and easily reach out to them to capture that revenue.

What E-commerce Analytics solution do you use?

Metrilo review by Gus S.
Gus S.

"An excellent tool to help with you with maximising LTV."

What do you like best?

It is extremely easy to integrate and get up and running. The dashboard is very intuitive and it's easy to get email sequences up and running.

What do you dislike?

There are some features in Metrilo that I feel should be standard but are not available, such as customer feedback scores for individual products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their integration is so easy that I would recommend everyone give their free trial a go.

Metrilo has replaced our previous ESP for cheaper, plus it has tonnes of other features.

Metrilo review by Pavel Y.
Pavel Y.

"Metrilo helps the entire team X up our revenue and customer care!"

What do you like best?

I love how visual Metrilo is. Now the entire team can be involved with minimal training. Compared to Mail Chimp this is a game changer.

What do you dislike?

The setup had some difficulties but our agency managed pretty fast to solve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you run Magento this is your app!

We are definately X up our revenue and it is allowing for easy segmentation and a very visual overview of old/new customers, revenue and more.

Metrilo review by Administrator

"Great tool for customer data insights and email automation"

What do you like best?

Metrilo gives you advanced insights in customer purchasing behaviour. It is very useful and actionable data. Combined with customer behaviour in your website (also included in Metrilo) you are able to send very targeted emails to (potential) customers at the right time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I really like Metrilo and it is something every Woocommerce or Magento webshops needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to get more insights in customer lifetime value, repeating orders, most loyal customers and the top potential customers/leads. Go for Metrilo, you will make many extra sales.

- Analysing data much faster

- Target customers with better emails

- Observe when a visitor (potential customer) is really interested

Metrilo review by Gaston  O.
Gaston O.

"All the data you need and more"

What do you like best?

Metrilo provides you with all the data and customer behavior you need to run your website. The data they provide will help understand better your customers and eventually increase your revenue. It really makes data work for you.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I like everything. They will implement more features in the next 3 months,so I look forward to that.

Analyzing Data

Customer Behavior

Revenue Tracking

Top performing products

Funnel Reports

Metrilo review by Eric R.
Eric R.

"One of the best CRM, Ux friendly"

What do you like best?

Insight well designed, intuitive and powerful. Easy to have a quick RIO.

What do you dislike?

It is not that easy to manage deal for B2B. You cannot either delete a customer.

All kind of analysis are easy to make, cohorts, revenue, trafic , etc. My first campaign was successful whereas it was much more difficult on the other crm I have tried.

Metrilo review by Alexander K.
Alexander K.

"Amazing CRM & analytic service"

What do you like best?

The system is providing very good Tips & Tricks regarding analytics and metrics data to improve my business. Very userfriendly inteface. Easy to use. Nice trigger based email automation.

What do you dislike?

Unable to customize dashboard. Also can not create automation or email automating based on additional customers fields. I like the service, but if you want to make it better as competitors, give your customers more flexibility and try to automatize everything, all fileds which customers can create in the Metrilo. Make please also a Night Mode.)

save time to data analytics. Better working with my customer database

Metrilo review by Darren S.
Darren S.

"Makes daily life a lot easier, core data at your fingertips"

What do you like best?

Metrilo makes even our historical data from before we had it usable. We now reactivate very old customers, have automation to react to certain actions, gather feedback automatically. We also monitor our customer retention because we see how people buy on our site and when they're ready to buy again.

What do you dislike?

Would like an export option for some key reporting but I've been told this is on it;s way very soon.

Very user friendly present key data in a format that's easily digested. The interface for targeted email is extremely easy to use.

Metrilo review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Great website for dat analysis "

What do you like best?

We have been using it for an year now and can get to know consumer behaviour and work on our statergies accordingly

What do you dislike?

they should work on email templates for sending out emails

We were not able to track why the bounce rate is high on our website

Why customers are adding to cart and are not able to buy

so with metrilo we are able to track and increase our sales

Metrilo review by User

"increase retention / optimize customer journey"

What do you like best?

The cohorts are my favorite. It allows me to identify coupon shoppers, where my traffic is coming from/how much I can spend to acquire customer, which products encourage repeat buyers. Tons of good stuff going on

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of data. I'd like them to tell me what to do with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you sell direct to consumer or replenishable goods, I'd check them out

-How to retain my current customers

-Which marketing channels to pursue

-Which influencers give me the most bang for my buck

-Getting them to become 2nd,3rd,4th + buyers

Metrilo review by Haitham E.
Haitham E.

"Very Nice Services"

What do you like best?

Everything, Espicially their customer& technical support.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, but if I need to give an advise, I would recommend them to work more on reports.

Analystics

Metrilo review by Diego M.
Diego M.

"Best tool for cohort analysis to increase your repurchase rate"

What do you like best?

Metrilo has a unique cohort analysis that allows you break the behavior of your customers and to create personalize tactics to reach your customers.

What do you dislike?

Tools still on development but the Metrilo team is pretty flexible and willing to invest some resources to allow you to reach your goals

Recurrency

Metrilo review by Lyuben Y.
Lyuben Y.

"Valuable tool for email marketing and remarketing"

What do you like best?

We like the options for filtering the customers

What do you dislike?

There is some features that is needed to expanded a little more

We use it for building email campaigns based on the customer's segmentation and for some remarketing campaigns.

Metrilo review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Best automated newsletter software and crm"

What do you like best?

Metrilo shows what people do on my site - how they browse and buy, what, how often and so on. I use this info to send them tailored emails and give them the best experience possible. This drives my ad spend down because I get sales from my customer base regularly and don't need to pump traffic all the time.

What do you dislike?

For small businesses with low income the plan above small can be seem overwhelming budget to invest

Newsletters and CRM

Metrilo review by Administrator

"Most recommended Tool for Shopify Usere"

What do you like best?

Customer Behaviour, Grouping and funnels is the best part.

What do you dislike?

Price seems to be bit high I would suggest a small plan for all Shopify newbies.

funnels, segmenting the audience and email marketing for retention.

Learning about Metrilo?

* We monitor all Metrilo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.