Mailbird

Learning about Mailbird?

Mailbird Reviews

Ask Mailbird a Question
Showing 37 Mailbird reviews
Mailbird review by mishell r.
mishell r.

"I manage my personal and business account with this tool"

What do you like best?

I really like that Mailbird is a very simple tool to manage all my email account at the same time. It is as simple as typing the account and the password and it will automatically open it every time you turn up the PC, saving valuable time while logging and logging up from each one.

What do you dislike?

I use Mailbird to manage my personal account, my company email and a couple of accounts for my personal branding page on social media, and I have realized than when there are several email accounts logged in, it takes way too much time to log in to all my accounts. Besides, it takes a lot of memory on caches from every email with information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you hold more than one email account that you need to check at least twice a day, Mailbird a great platform. I consider it to be perfect for people trying to start their own online business.

Before knowing Mailbird, I wasted too much time switching from one email account to another and sometimes I even forgot which email had the information I need. Now, I can do all that in a matter of minutes, allowing me to have my personal account and my company account always updated.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Mailbird
Mailbird review by John T. A.
John T. A.

"Fast and configurable email."

What do you like best?

Mailbird is a tool that can help in an incredible way to manage all types of emails from different companies from one place, this email client is very light, unlike other similar tools, it works very well in windows, it is super fast, and the connection between different email accounts, is done immediately, the resources that this application needs to run correctly are minimal, and it works on any desktop that is currently sold with minimum specifications, something that greatly enhances me, is that using many emails, I always had to be opened one and another and it was annoying here I can add all my mails to mailbird and receive all messages in the same folder.

What do you dislike?

I do not see a big difference between the professional version and the free version, in our company, we use the professional version, because it offers us better support and greater security, in case something might happen, but to be honest, I feel it is something expensive to pay for a premium membership, when in the free version you have all the necessary features, to manage different email accounts from the same application, which is the main feature, and for which you personally use this tool, I'm not sitting and looking at the other features that the application has, since they do not really interest me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mailbird is an excellent application to manage different email services and applications from one place, my personal recommendation, is that if you use mailbird, for personal use, with the free version is more than enough, for companies, or people who have many emails if the professional version is recommended.

With this tool we can manage the different email accounts we have in our company from a single application, which allows us to streamline daily work, we usually use individual email accounts for different categories within our company, and it was very annoying to manage one by one, with mailbird, we can have control of all these applications from a single application.

What Email solution do you use?

Mailbird review by robert j.
robert j.

"I manage 4 different email accounts and I am able to do it comfortably with MailBird"

What do you like best?

Although it is a software, it requires a very low RAM to be used. Before this, I used Thunderbird, but my PC got slower every time it was starting and sometimes emails I received took over 15 minutes after they arrived to show me. I don’t have this problem with Mailbird, as it notifies me almost immediately when I have a new email. Also, its updates are fast and are done with no need to reinstall the software.

What do you dislike?

It is nice to simply check and respond emails, but it has some limitations when it comes to filter, something that is a basic feature on Gmail. For example. If you want to find a specific email from a year ago, you might find yourself struggling to check one by one to the past to find it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended to anyone with a position within its company that requires him to be in charge of several email accounts. Mailbird offers a simple, yet effective tool to check emails fast and nicely. If you are looking for something more deep, I would recommend you to choose another platform.

I have been using Mailbird for more than one year now and it works very well. I’m in charge of the IT Department for my company, so I find myself managing 4 different email accounts, and I am able to do it comfortably with MailBird. Also, on the same app I could check my personal email account and don’t get confused with all that.

Mailbird review by Adolfo M.
Adolfo M.

"All you need to manage several email accounts"

What do you like best?

The interface is very intuitive and easy to use. If you already know how to use Gmail, you will know how to use Mailbird, because they are both so similar.

What do you dislike?

When open up, it gets frozen sometimes. I don’t know why it happens because I use only one email account. Also, it has an automatic update for every mail account, which isn’t bad, but sometimes I want to be able to update it manually and there’s no option for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Mailbox to Windows users who want to manage their email accounts and have experience with Gmail.

It was first showed to me by a co-worker more than a year ago and when I downloaded it and checked the free version I loved it! That’s why I decided to ask for the pro version and it still keeps doing a great job when it comes to managing my emails, allowing me to respond quickly and be always aware of my emails received

Mailbird review by Ruben N.
Ruben N.

"A great tool to manage several email accounts"

What do you like best?

It is a great tool to check every email within several email accounts you’re log into. I love it has the option to snooze emails so you can response them later, so you can set a reminder in a couple of hours. One of its greatest features is that it can be integrated with several Google software, like Google Docs, Google Drive, Hangouts and many others. This makes really easy to sync all the information you have from one platform to another. What a useful app!

What do you dislike?

My main issue is that even though it works excellent with Gmail accounts, it doesn’t allow you to connect with other domains. For example, I’m unable to add the email account I was given on my enterprise. I would like it to be possible, so I can actually check my professional and personal account within the same software. Also, there’s an issue with the emails I respond. The response I tend to give never saves. I have tested it and I know the message has been sent, but it doesn’t save a copy of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be able to have an overview of every email received on several email accounts, this app is for you. But if you want to make a deep review on every email account you log into, you better check another platform on the market.

I use it to manage my personal email and a professional email I created, as I wasn’t able to log in with the email provided for my company. It provides an aesthetic app, that looks very good and is very user-friendly.

Mailbird review by Frederick D.
Frederick D.

"Manage email with no need to open the browser"

What do you like best?

I really like the way it looks; the mix of blue and white colors is great. Also, I really enjoy the sound of the little bird when I received an email. It’s pretty comfortable that MailBird has the same shortcuts as Gmail, because I already knew them all. I have used several others email managers, like outlook and thunderbird, and this one is my favorite

What do you dislike?

I’m a regular user of Office 365 and it seems like Mailbird isn't settle to work with Office 365 calendar, which makes it unable to sync and work with it. I would like this option to be available. Also, I have tried to install Mailbird on my Mac and I couldn’t get it done, it is limited to be used on Windows only. I would like to be able to use on different devices, having an app for Android would be nice too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software for people with multiple email accounts. It will take away the issue of logging in on several accounts from your browser, as you can simply do it using this software. It let you open up several accounts, like a personal and a business one, without having to mix the emails on them

I use Mailbird to received, respond and send email though an easy way, with no need to open the browser and log in. I have found that gmail takes a lot of time to initiate on my browser, but that problem is completely solved with Mailbird.

Mailbird review by Jorge M.
Jorge M.

"Simple yet powerful mail platform."

What do you like best?

Mailbird has a very clean user interface that makes navigation through your emails fast and simple. I like the ability to add on other apps like Google Calendar, Wunderlist, and Chrome extensions without having to leave the dashboard. This makes it more of an all in one production tool. I have tried other email platforms but the ability to check, file, flag and compose emails quickly and easily with the addition of my most used productivity apps in one place makes this platform my favorite for business use.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have the ability to search emails that only contain attachments to help narrow down the process of locating an email with a specific attachment on it. Also, to search emails by specific attachment size limits would increase the search results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this email product to anyone looking for a clean, easy and powerful platform for personal or business without the distractions.

Working in the e-commerce retail business having an email platform that is easy to navigate through your emails daily with ease and powerful features have helped minimize the amount of time spent checking and responding to emails which frees up our time to focus on processing orders and other tasks.

Mailbird review by Robert R.
Robert R.

"A worthwhile contender!"

What do you like best?

It's a fresh approach to handling e-mails, with many user interface options and integration with other useful online resources such as The Verge, Lifehacker, Techcrunch, Google Calendar, Whatsapp, Evernote and many others as standard addons that come preinstalled (you just have to ok them from a list anytime) that take the overall user experience to another level. It also offers both a light and dark theme with other color and icon options that add to the customization possibilities. One can also add any number of e-mails for it to receive. These options are for the Pro version that I'm using which is stable and fast enough.

What do you dislike?

The occasional malfunction, instability or incompatibility which may never occur in your experience just as much as it can take up much time and patience to solve if or when it does. Some, in my view, missing options and unusual button placements that could be improved upon. Some things do not work as expected or are unavailable, perhaps to be added someday. Google chrome integration did not work properly from within Mailbird, though I do not care much for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to understand their various installation packages (32bit, 64bit, public) and chose the right one as even if they match your system, it may not work and may need support, as was my case that required almost a year to solve... though this may not be common and, to be fair, they ended up granting me a lifetime license for my troubles.

A fine local e-mail client that can be customised.

Mailbird review by mitch s.
mitch s.

"The only email manager within my company"

What do you like best?

Mailbird allows user to handle several email accounts efficiently and quickly. It has a great system to filter the spam mail and put the priorities on top. Besides, it comes with several features, such as filters and tags that are very helpful to find specific information within the email. It is a very versatile platform, as it runs perfectly on Windows and MAC.

What do you dislike?

There are some issues when you’re adding several accounts, a would say more than five, from the same domain (gmail, outlook, aol, etc), sometimes it does not log into some accounts and it asks for the password to continue. I think this is a security measure, but this is something that should be fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mailbird is the perfect program from those in need to manage several email accounts. It is way better than logging in and out from the browser each time you want to review your inbox.

Mailbird is the perfect tool for me because I use it to handle four email accounts: the email from my department, the email for the small group I work within my department and two personal accounts (I own one from gmail and one from outlook).

Mailbird review by alexa i.
alexa i.

"I manage 4 accounts with Mailbird"

What do you like best?

Mailbird is an excellent tool for managing several email accounts. Something I like is that it only shows the most recent and important emails, leaving out the spam, junk and drafted messages. It comes with a calendar where you can select important dates and set appoints, which is a nice feature. In case you received important information, Mailbird makes sure it is protected, because it doesn’t download the content from the email without the previous permissions from the user.

What do you dislike?

Right now, I manage 4 emails accounts and it runs nice, but before I had 12 email accounts and the software started to get unstable, as it got frozen and some of my email accounts wouldn’t open up. Also, whenever I had quite some time without open the software, it took forever to show all the messages received from all the accounts. Finally, I don’t like the interface. I think it looks rubbish and old. They could improve this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a nice solution for supervisors, managers and employees in need to manage some information from different email accounts as it provides an easy follow-up for every email on real time. Also, it is free and very easy to use.

I use it to manage 4 email accounts for my enterprise and my personal account too and it does the job perfectly. I prefer this than using the email page, logging in on every account every time.

Mailbird review by armando m.
armando m.

"A jewel between the emails managers"

What do you like best?

Mailbird allows me to have several email accounts on a single software. Adding a new account is very easy and it has no limitations with the number of accounts that can stay opened. Also, it works with the most important domains, such as Gmail, Outlook and AOL. Although it has a lot of advanced options, you don’t need to learn how to use all of them to manage your account, this is optional. Searching a message is so easy too, as simple as typing a single phrase you remember from the email and it will show all the emails with that phrase.

What do you dislike?

I have several email accounts on Mailbird it takes a lot of time to open when there are lots of emails to load. Also, there are some cases when it says that it can access to certain accounts and I have to introduce the password once again. Another thing is that I don’t like the interface at all. It looks unprofessional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I’m logging into several email accounts from my company using Mailbird. It allows me to have access to all of them at once and respond or resend messages quickly to the rest of the team when needed.

Great tool for managers and secretaries in need to manage several email accounts. Highly recommended to business with separated emails for costumer support, administration, reports, etc.

Mailbird review by Lawrence G.
Lawrence G.

"On the way to excellence... but not quite there."

What do you like best?

There are two things I really like about this software. Number one: is the large and easy to read graphical display of your email. The second is the variety of add-ons that work within the program.

What do you dislike?

A couple of things reduce the usability of this program: First, Mailbird has no ability to filter email or implement message rules; Second, Mailbird has only rudimentary searching and sorting capabilities. You can't, for example, direct email from xyz.com into a separate folder or mark for special handling, and you can't search or sort by date. If I'm looking for an email from a specific sender that I know I received in December 2016, there is not yet a convenient way to find it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like the program but it isn't powerful enough yet to replace Outlook. For personal email and integration with Google Apps it's pretty nice at this point, but still requires more work.

The program has allowed me to integrate my email with Google Docs and Google Calendar so that everything is handy and convenient. As long as you stay within the world of Google, it's very useful.

Mailbird review by Leslie G.
Leslie G.

"fifth try at this product -- don't see any reason to give them yet another change"

What do you like best?

Great concept. I like having many of my frequently-used apps included in email.

What do you dislike?

I reinstall Mailbird about every 7 months, trying to like it. It's a terrific concept but some of the core concepts are missing. Each time I find a feature of two has been added and am hopeful. This time the dealbreaker is not being able to move mail messages to folders on another account. They are not intending to implement this feature. I paid for premium many installs ago and wasted my money. Ther eis no premium here. Additionally, many of the integrated apps call for paid subscriptions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at another product.

None. None.

Mailbird review by John H.
John H.

"My New Favorite Email Client"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to use. Clean interface. Zero problems so far combining multiple email account sources (outlook, gmail, website domains, ect). Also like the additional Trello integration so I can access it without leaving the email client.

What do you dislike?

Takes a little getting used to but well worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think they have a free trial - if so, the setup is fast enough to that it is worth trying. I gave it try during a holiday sale and within a few days decided to make the purchase.

I normally have at least some hesitation when switching from one software to another but making the switch was definitely worth it.

Outlook (PC version) has been getting buggy.

Mailbird review by Tami Osmer M.
Tami Osmer M.

"Great organization tool for multiple email accounts"

What do you like best?

I don't have to switch between email programs in order to access email from several different accounts -- they're all in a convenient list right in my Mailbird. Not only that, the "Unified Account" lets me peruse ALL of my incoming mail by date, again, not having to switch to individual accounts.

What do you dislike?

This may be user error on my part, but I dislike that when I reply to a message, the original message moves out of the "in" box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Turn off the sound for incoming mail :)

Because I manage several websites and have various types of email accounts (Outlook, gmail, site-specific, even an old Yahoo), the Unified Account makes it easy to see and respond to anything that comes in, as soon as it comes in.

Mailbird review by Michal I.
Michal I.

"Simple to operate with great possibilities"

What do you like best?

Easy to operate, fast. Has build in preview for basic files, so no need to open in editor (payed version).

Zero inbox pushes you to clean the inbox and handle/solve/clear all the emails.

I especially prefer the possibility to have add-ons on the sidebar, as this saves another applications or browser windows from running

What do you dislike?

Search functionality could be better. There is no possibility to filer what and where to search, it always searches in the whole email account. Some nice filtering after search would be also great (I'm missing the great search that Thunderbird had)

Recommendations to others considering the product

For sure, need to give it a try.

At first, can be little different workflow then you are used to, but has great features/possibilities.

All email communication. Tasks management. Calendar.

Mailbird review by Jan M.
Jan M.

"Great e-mail client with integrated popular apps"

What do you like best?

I can snooze some of my e-mails to keep my inbox empty. I can integrate other apps I use like todoist, slack, google calendar, etc. It is a pretty useful. I can add e-mail only for sending. User experience during using Mailbird is great.

What do you dislike?

I miss delayed sending of e-mail, also integrated Asana is really slowly to use and I can´t move tasks by drag and drop (via web browser it works).

I use Mailbird for almost all communication and taks management and it is really friendly to use it.

Mailbird review by Bro Benjamin M.
Bro Benjamin M.

"MAILBIRD sUCKS!"

What do you like best?

I CAN HAVE MY CALENDAR AND EMAILS IN ONE VIEW.

What do you dislike?

For a month now, I've been fighting with Mailbird to refund my money after a couple of days of seeing that this email client isn't ready yet. There are several issues, but for me, the main one is that I have an Outlook.Live account where Mailbird doesn't show all the folders and emails in those folders. Every time I would ask for my money back, they would keep requesting for me to try something else to do and never address refunding me. Now that the suggestions are done, they keep sending emails from different reps asking me the same questions over and over again to troubleshoot the problem. They must really be hard up for money because they are doing all they can to not refund me. BUYER BEWARE WITH MAILBIRD!!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

BUYER BEWARE!!!! DON'T DO IT!!!!!

I've done more quality assurance testing than their own paid testers. No benefits realized, just wasted my time for free.

Mailbird review by Geoffrey G.
Geoffrey G.

"nice and modern but you need to pay"

What do you like best?

the best thing about mailbird is the interface, for windows users mailbird is awesome, it is fast and very easy to use, modern and actually it looks like a microsoft software. // Lo mejor de mailbird es la interface, para los usuarios de windows mailbird es muy bueno, es rapido y facil de usar, moderno y la verdad es que luce como un software de microsoft.

What do you dislike?

I think security data/email and what mailbird share or not is not well define or at least it is not easy to find in mailbird website, so, what does it means? it means we still don't know what personal information we share with mailbird company, so if you want to keep your emails secure I think this is not the software. // Pienso que la seguridad de la data y lo que la compañia desarrolladora de mailbird comparte o no no esta bien definido, que significa esto? significa que aun no conocemos que tipo de información compartimos con dicha compañia, asi que si deseas mantener seguros tus email y data creo que este no es el software adecuado.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First at all the free version is not so good, you need to pay for the "real good version" or use the trial version, but considering the good mailbird quality graphics and easy interface you can give a chance and try it. // Primero la version gratis no es muy buena, necesitas tener la version paga o usar la version de prueba completa para utilizar el software con toso sus beneficios pero considerando que la buena calidad de imagenes y la facil interface le puedes dar un chance y probarlo.

I am a thunderbird user, so mailbird actually did not resolve any email problem but I installed mailbird in several computers anyway to give it a chance. A real benefit are the differents software that comes with mailbird like whatsapp, facebook, etc. If you work in a SMM company or similar MAILBIRD HELPS A LOT. //

Soy un usuario de Thunderbird , por lo que mailbird en realidad no me soluciono problema con correos, pero he instalado mailbird en varios ordenadores de todos modos para darle una oportunidad . Un beneficio real son los diferentes software pre-instalados, como WhatsApp , facebook , etc. Si usted trabaja en una empresa SMM o similar pues este software le facilitara muchas tareas.

Mailbird review by Drago H.
Drago H.

"Easy ultiple E-mail management"

What do you like best?

Mailbird easily organize your multiple e-mail address just by a single software. the e-mail management is very easy to understand and very fast, and you can even customize the appearance so you can read e-mail more colorful and more to your liking. They also import your save and draft e-mails from the web. you can easily search senders and download attachments, and even delete and send are much more faster than using webs.

What do you dislike?

Mailbird is a multiple address e-mail management software, but they are still lack some features, such as marking multiple e-mail for deleting or saving. You have to manually delete or save one by one, witch is taking a long time. hopefully just like i said before, they imported all your folder and stuff, so you don't need to do it again, but still that's not quite helpful because you need to open the email first than you can save or delete it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommended this software to anyone that working or have more than a single e-mail, this software easily organize multiple e-mails. You can customize its appearance and its layout so you can easily read e-mail and more colorful. Although they have some lack features like multiple marking, but that can be ignored if you open the software every day to check incoming e-mails, although it will still be time consuming.

Just like android were you can register multiple e-mail addresses to get all e-mail coming to a single phone, this software also like that. You can register all your active e-mails to this software and you can easily manage them in you computer, at home or at the office. so you can easily manage your e- ail address without visiting the website.

Mailbird review by Jakub C.
Jakub C.

"Pretty and quite useful mailing client"

What do you like best?

For me it's best looking mailing client, finally something more than just regular ugly window with ton of icons. It's well organized and you can change placement of elements the way you want. It's great that other software liek dropbox and evernote connected in pro version.

User interface is great. Choice of colors, proportions and fonts is really good and it's important to me as a designer.

What do you dislike?

There's lack of some useful features that you can have in browser with gmail, like drag and drop conversation to folder or fact that you can't add more receipients while you're writing quick reply. Little details, but they can be a bit annoying sometimes.

Sometimes I don't like that settings are quite limited and I don't have as much features as in other mailing clients like Outlook.

I was also looking for free email client - you've got to pay for pro version and there is lot of software that is free. I'm using free version so my email client is containing ads and my account list is limited to three.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't need complex mailing client and looking for something good looking and useful - that's it.

I started to like emailing when it finally look nice and pretty.

Mailbird review by Eliezer G.
Eliezer G.

"Interesante gestor de correo electronico"

What do you like best?

Es bonito, me gusta su diseño, su integración con el sistema operativo es estupenda, mas su fácil adaptación y aplicación al campo del correo electrónico me encanto en realidad, como el uso de complementos como Whatsapp y Calendar me a ayudado mucho con mi productividad.

What do you dislike?

Es la un poco confuso la integración con las carpetas donde están mis demás cuentas de correo ya que no me notifica por ningún medio cuando a estas cuentas llegan correos nuevos por lo cual tengo que estar en constante chequeo para no pasar por alto nada y así no perder ninguna información importante, me gustaría que mejoraran mucho ese aspecto.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si les gusta programas coloridos, adaptados a las ultimas tendencias en tecnología y versatilidad junto con gran acabado en diseño, fácil gestión y control sobre su información, y contactos mas un toque personal, juvenil y agradable, este es el programa de correos indicado. Me a gustado en realidad bastante, y creo que es mi deber recomendar 100% esta programa para la gestión de correo electrónico en mi caso para el uso domestico en negocios desde el hogar.

Las ventajas que e tenido con este gestor de correo es que puedo estar al día con mis dos cuentas principales, agenda diaria, y contactos de Whatsapp o Facebook, por lo cual siento que tengo lo esencial en una solo programa y eso es de mucho provecho personal para mi día a dia.

Mailbird review by Marie Debbie K.
Marie Debbie K.

"It has been a life saver, been able to see all my emails in one place!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Mailbird is the ease of installation, they have a great support team. Once you install it you can start using it right away, the standard email companies are pre done for you.

What do you dislike?

It is very simple, but you do have to know the mail account information. For my company email, I had to call the central office to find out our settings, and ports used, I can see how it could be complicated if you do not have technical support on your office email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an email organizer, this is it! It will save you time, now you can see all your account in one place.

The time saved has been tremendous, I sometimes get company emails on my personal email, so having them all together allows me to very easily see my important emails. Also I can select what email account I am using to send the emails which it comes in handy if I get an email on my personal account I can send it from my company email so the customer will have the company email also.

Mailbird review by Adrian  L.
Adrian L.

"Excellent Email Platform"

What do you like best?

User-friendly system with the ability to integrate whatsapp on to the desktop. I also like that the ease of use is more distinct than web based email systems.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I think its working fine. no issues

Reliability and user issues when interacting with those via different services (google, whatsapp). Benefits are that there is more to use with mailbird

Mailbird review by dhruv g.
dhruv g.

"Good alternative for outlook "

What do you like best?

1. The ability to link more than 1 account. This lets the user have a single program to take care of mulltiple email id's.

2. Lightweight software.

3. Good Customised themes

4. Continuously improving the software

What do you dislike?

1. It is a little difficult to setup exchange accounts.

2. The interface is very modern and user friendly but more improvements can be there.

3. Addition of extra features and changes will make it worthy alternative for outllook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best if not the best alternatives to MS office.

linking of multiple e-mail accounts in a lightweight program.

Mailbird review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Better Mail Client For Windows 8+"

What do you like best?

Im using windows 8, and thunder bird email client, bit hard for me because it fetch email on demand. In my career as game developer, email from my client is really important thats why im using mailbird. Mailbird can integrate with windows 8 metro ui, clean interfaces, and most important is fetch email in the background.

What do you dislike?

I dont know why, mailbird really eating up so much RAM, i have 4gb rams on my work laptop. When i fired up chrome with a lot of tabs, some times my computer freeze. And sometimes, my email didnot sent, maybe i have to set different smtp / pop3 email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a windows 8 user, and looking for good ui interfaces, Mailbird is a good to go, also if you using a common mail server (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc) i think its a best choice for free Mailbird client. For user that using another server maybe you should test first about sending email.

I become more responsive with email, when client mail me to work email (which usually very slow load when on browser). Mailbird can deliver faster.

Mailbird review by Saka Mahendra A.
Saka Mahendra A.

"Very light email client"

What do you like best?

Mailbird is email client that I used everyday. Mailbird use very light system. It mean it didn't use many resource if I run in my computer. Mailbird have many features that I like. Like: Facebook feature, Whatsapp and many more.

But of course I use Mailbird to check and send mail.

What do you dislike?

I don't really know what I dislike from mailbird.

because I only use mailbird to send and receive email and chatting system only.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mail bird is very light.

Not heavy like the other mail application client.

And Mail bird also one of the best email client that can be used in Windows.

And if you are Indonesian or Balinese.

Mailbird is created in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia.

Sending email, receiving email, chatting, social media.

I usually use mailbird to do this action.

Mailbird review by Nurman Z.
Nurman Z.

"Amazing Mail Client Ever"

What do you like best?

the simplicity of the UI/UX, the cleanness of UI and Mailbird really fast to fetch my email. Also it has notification if there are some email appeared

What do you dislike?

laggy, and sometimes on some occasion it not responded and crash.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend this mail client if you tired for conventional mail client, you can use Mailbird

After use Mailbird, I can check my email easily in my office computer. So I won't miss a chance if clients email me, because I always know it while Mailbird open in my background process

Mailbird review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Super Concept - Horrible Execution "

What do you like best?

Mailbird aims to solve all of the issues of a freelancer juggling multiple projects simultaneously.

What do you dislike?

As useful and attractive as Mailbird is, the fact that the company's helpdesk and management are unconnected and clueless, makes it worthless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don’t recommend use.

Mailbird, if operational, would solve all of the headaches associated with not having a unified mailbox for my 5 email accounts.

Mailbird review by User in Industrial Automation
User in Industrial Automation

"Mailbird for Work"

What do you like best?

It looks better than any other mail tool currently available. I think Thunderbird looks outdated. It has great keyboard shortcuts for everything.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can't change the font I see in the user interface. It requires a massive amount of memory for what it does. I think it should be using half as much memory or less. You also can't change your background image. The price is outrageous for being just an email tool. It should be about $10. Maybe $20 when it's better. $50 is insane.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It looks good. You need to have a good computer in order for Mailbird to sit in the background and not cause lag.

I use it for my work mail. I send and receive emails to and from co-workers. It has the ability to mark emails as important and favorite, which I find to be useful.

Mailbird review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"very functional, and easy to use and navigate"

What do you like best?

It is easy to read your emails, search for emails. and send, very quick.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't have a fully functional calendar/task addon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sometimes you don't need an email platform with all the bells and whistles. A good stable, reliable platform.

Easy to navigate

Mailbird review by User in Computer & Network Security
User in Computer & Network Security

"Very good Software"

What do you like best?

Good clear presentation. Easy to use and well thought out system. Great performance and good connection to social services. Top contact overview from different mail accounts.

What do you dislike?

That you can only create a signature. It would be very useful that you could create multiple signatures and when creating a new message this would have to choose from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great functional mail client without a lot of tweaking with some additional improvement tools for signature.

The contact Liste from Googlemail.

Mailbird review by Lexi S.
Lexi S.

"Good mailing service"

What do you like best?

This allows me to efficiently send mail to customers

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about this product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend Mailbird for your business!

Reaching contacts easily and quickly

Mailbird review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Constantly getting better"

What do you like best?

Snoozing emails. Quickly reading emails using the speed reader (pro feature). Integration with 3rd party services. Implementation of Contact Manager including sync.

What do you dislike?

The software still lacks filters and rules. Implementation of new features not following user demand.

Faster Inbox Zero.

Mailbird review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Pocket Knife version of Email Software"

What do you like best?

Keyboard shortcuts. Greatly enhances APM (Actions Per Minute) count in sorting/dealing with new electronically-written correspondences and system-generated notifications.

What do you dislike?

Sadly, no native Exchange/MAPI support. If you are able to do this, it will be a breeze. In fact, you guys should develop Exchange support as a premium plugin. I will definitely buy it from you guys!

WOOT

Mailbird review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Best Email Client "

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Clean interface. Linkedin Sync

What do you dislike?

Search could be better like we have in Gmail

Zero mailbox

Mailbird review by Claus K.
Claus K.

"All what I need..."

What do you like best?

The possibility to integrate further apps.

What do you dislike?

The update function works not always reliable.

Scheduling and coperation

Learning about Mailbird?

* We monitor all Mailbird reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.