LeaseHawk Reviews & Product Details

What is LeaseHawk?

At LeaseHawk, our focus is to bring emerging technologies to the multifamily industry. Our communications platform was designed to empower you with insight to elevate the key aspects of your business--your people and your marketing. By leveraging mobile technologies, voice recognition, and "big" data you will be able to more effectively manage the relationship with your rental customer.

LeaseHawk Screenshots

1-25 of 79 total LeaseHawk reviews

LeaseHawk Reviews

1-25 of 79 total LeaseHawk reviews

"Sometimes frustrating."

What do you like best?

I like that I can access from my cell. I also like that I can call residents from my cell.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that we cannot remove someone. I also want to be able to add a current resident without being asked if a tour occurred. I would also like for it to tell me when a duplicate phone number is saved in the system. It should say that it is a duplicate and then ask if I would like to merge them. Also, someone should not be able to check "no response needed" without typing notes or editing. I hate that sometimes it requires you to answer something that may not apply. It forces false information and throws everything off. Leasehawk should be able to merge with our onsite software. I also hate that I can't just tell you the problems that I am having without trying to come up with positive things or benefits. When you force information, you create problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has potential, especially if they take my complaints and suggestions seriously.

N/A

C

"LeaseHawk is a very good way to track voicemails and many other things. "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can play back previous phone calls for information that you may have missed previously. It really makes for a good learning experience to go back and listen to your phone calls with tenants and vendors so that you know what may need to be corrected.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes. I really like LeaseHawk! I feel that this software really helps keep up with the amount of calls a company receives on a day to day basis and helps to keep up with visitors that are entered in the system after a tour.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend LeaseHawk if your company has several phone calls on a daily basis. It really is a benefit to our company and makes you feel very organized. My favorite part about the software is being able to go back and listen to previous phone calls so that I can grade myself on how I speak to our residents and others who call in.

It helps me keep track of tours/visitors and helps me to keep up with prospects that I may need to reach back out to. It has helped me improve the responses I make on the phone and has really made me feel better about talking on the phone on a day to day basis to prospects and or vendors.

Leasing Consultant

"Simple to Use"

What do you like best?

I have worked in student housing for the past two years and have used leasehawk for the full duration. I like how contacts can automatically populate not only to onesite but also in the contacts own leasehawk profile. Their number, name, and contact info will all be there ready to be saved. This program is very simple to use. Everything is saved so you can easily refer back to it later.

What do you dislike?

I have noticed that when you save an appointment in leasehawk and set a reminder that it won't always remind you.

Quicker contact recording

PRESIDENTE

"An Easy app that helps you respond to leads faster than ever and manage all relations in one"

What do you like best?

You could send, receive, track and log all inbound and outbound communication including emails, calls and texts, also could search for keywords in all communications, could too manage appointments and tasks, the view entire sales pipeline on one screen, you could send quick and consistent responses via email templates and the visibility into all communications needing attention

What do you dislike?

My results were not the expected in the leads for my firm because there are many aspects that i didnt cover or could solve by me

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Send, Receive, Track and Log all inbound and outbound communication including emails, calls and texts, Search for keywords in all communications, Manage Appointments and Tasks, View entire sales pipeline on one screen, Send quick and consistent responses via email templates and Visibility into all communications needing attention

In the good communication at every step got this page, the scheduling it is an easy thing to achieve, all sales could get seen and the attention for the needed communication could get paid

"LeaseHawk Is A Win! "

What do you like best?

LeaseHawk was a game changer for us! We could now track all calls, emails and texts coming in and be aware what was missed and instantly get back to them. It helps us analyze more of our reporting stats and see what areas we were lacking in and what we were best at. LeaseHawk is a great company to work with and has really helped our business get a step ahead in the apartment industry. We truly appreciate their work in creating this awesome system!

What do you dislike?

There were a lot of hiccups along the way, which also is due to them being new and learning. Any changes to email templates can be a little frustrating and confusing due to their implementation of things.

Again, as they are learning are growing there were a few things we discussed with them that we'd like to see implemented or fixed in the future. They take your feedback seriously and tried to implement as much as they could for us.

"Amazing leasing tool"

What do you like best?

Leasehawk allows us to record our customer service representatives. We can play back the calls and listen to them for feedback, whether negative or positive. It helps out company understand what we are doing right or wrong and what we need to work on when talking with customers.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about LeaseHawk, it is a great tool to use. Although, it is a bit creepy to listen to yourself on the recording after a phone call.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really cool leasing tool, very helpful in monitoring our companies success.

LeaseHawk helps us monitor how many incoming calls we are getting and where those calls are coming from. It shows which calls were answered, which calls were missed, etc. It shows leads and more. It is really cool to be able to track that. It helps us strategize our companies marketing by monitoring the calls and where they are coming from.

"Helpful but the grading isn't alway accurate"

What do you like best?

I like being able to listen to my calls to make sure I am offering the best customer service and being able to see my ranking

What do you dislike?

I don't like how sometimes calls are graded incorrectly. The grades vary depending on who is doing the grading and some are graded more harshly than others so there is inconsistency. When there is an issue you can reach out to the company to dispute a call but usually by the time it is corrected the management in my company has already filed the scores.

Being able to listen to see how my calls and other peoples are is very helpful for training purposes. It also helps to have the calls recorded should the need ever arise.

(5001-10,000 employees)

"LeaseHawk has it's perks"

What do you like best?

Being able to add contact information of that caller, adding notes and categorizing the callers. Being able to send SMS messages to residents, send follow up info to any prospects.

What do you dislike?

Does not always show info, either immediately or at all. Constantly "loading", but jams up. Is an extension from chrome and not an actual installed program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product to use when starting out and for accountability.

Being able to provide better customer service since we know who is calling and from notes, what was the issue last discussed.

"LeaseHawk makes it easy to respond"

What do you like best?

As a supervisor for multiple properties, I like that I can log into the system from anywhere and respond to residents through the app. This allows the call to be recorded and for the property staff to see that a call was returned. It also allows us to respond quickly and efficiently making for a better outcome.

What do you dislike?

I feel that the setup process could be handled more efficiently. There was a lot of confusion at first with the new system implementation but the LeaseHawk staff was there to assist at every turn and we were able to get the program up and running. The only item that I would change, and it can be turned off if desired now, is the screeching hawk sound. This is problematic if you are with clients and it goes off or if you are driving down the road and all the sudden that sound comes on - it can be frightening!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest that any potential customer thinking about adding LeaseHawk look at the features that are offered compared to what is in place now. When we saw the amount of traffic we were missing by not using it we felt that it was a good move. Every company has different needs and this may not work for everyone, but we have liked the results.

Utilizing LeaseHawk has allowed us to capture traffic that we would have lost previously. It also allow for a quicker response to our residents and prospects as we are focused to have the 'Action Required' number at zero or as close to zero as possible at the end of every business day.

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

My team has really loved the texting feature that lease hawk has to contact our residents, prospects and vendors. It has been an easy, user friendly tool to use. Residents and prospects have loved the texting tool.

What do you dislike?

There have been some issues with linking leasehawk and Yardi Voyager together which we have been working through.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We suggest you really implement this towards residents as well as vendors- not just prospects if you are in the property management industry. There is an app for the iphone as well to use off site.

We have implemented leasehawk to make communication easier and more efficient for our prospects and residents at our community.

Property Manager

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like all the different reports you can review and how easy it is to navigate

What do you dislike?

I don't like the scoring--there are many calls where we should have received points but lost them and had to put in an appeal because certain questions were hit.

Call quality. It's nice to play back what you hear and the improvements you can make

Leasing Manager
Real Estate

"Great Tool for Sales Calls, Training and Monitoring"

What do you like best?

Recorded and scored calls are a great training opportunity to improve my staff's sales skills

What do you dislike?

Missing a category for Guarantors or past residents (specific to student housing)

We did not use to have recorded calls, which turned out to be very helpful to ensure that our message is consistent and help improve the phone skills of the team

UF

"LeaseHawk"

What do you like best?

Everything is accessible. You can search by name if caller info is entered correctly. You can also search by phone number. Adding notes to each call as you are on the phone with the point of contact. Being able to create follow-ups, appointments and the like, on the spot so you don't forget.

What do you dislike?

Does not always log every single call, text or email.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool for tracking calls. Easy to recall and make notes of calls.

Knowing who the caller got their info from. Tracking conversations, time and dates.

"LeaseHawk Customer"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility and control of the reporting function and the ability to provision our own numbers. Also, customer service is at the top of their game.

What do you dislike?

I hear that we will be losing the ability to provision when our system is updated. It's harsh to say that I dislike this but there are definitely pros and cons to it, on our end.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None that I can think of

We are tracking calls generated by our marketing efforts; a level of detail that we didn't have before using this product.

"Love this software"

What do you like best?

While there is a lot to love, the transparency is my favorite feature. We can easily see what our communities are doing and quickly implement fixes where needed. The reporting has an amazing customizable dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Getting local numbers can take some time when you are in a crunch. We have implemented a fix behind the scenes that gets around that and works for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tell the team about your immediate needs and wishlist. They are happy to find a way to accommodate you.

Being able to better monitor and train our staff. We can see where our learning gaps are and use it as a training tool. We are also better aware of what ad sources are bringing the most, and best, traffic which is invaluable.

"Leasehawk provides excellent support and fantastic performance."

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease and simplicity of the Leasehawk platform, including the CRM. When setting up a new property within the system, I particularly like the quick response of the support team.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I like in particular, save perhaps the lag time between receiving local and toll-free tracking numbers, which is no fault of Leasehawk's team, but just a side effect of the number generation.

We've streamlined the response process for our leads, and it's helping our managers and regional staff monitor response times.

"Senior Property Manager"

What do you like best?

I like the playback phone call services. It's a great training tool. I also love the CRM. This way you don't miss a lead and it makes it easier to respond to all of them.

What do you dislike?

The small screen that the site gives you when you are pulling up reports. You have to download it in excel then pull the report up in excel to view it full screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LeaseHawk is a great training tool when being scored on calls. The program saves lots of time when it comes to responding to leads and LeaseHawk gives you the tools to make it easier.

CRM- Never missing a lead and that you can respond right in CRM to your lead.

"LeaseHawk"

What do you like best?

I really like that we can create profiles for our residents and communicate with them via text message.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is not a previous resident category.

We have a lot better communication with prospects from all of our online outlets.

"LeaseHawk is Amazing!"

What do you like best?

I love that you can text residents to inform them about a package in the office.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about LeaseHawk. It's amazing everything you can do on this app!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LeaseHawk is the way to go! I recommend everyone to get this app!

You can easily send eblast as well as text messages to prospects and residents. Its amazing how well the app tracks phone numbers and records all conversations which comes in handy when you want feedback!!

UR

"Fantastic tool, especially for someone new to leasing like me!"

What do you like best?

Leasehawk has been SO helpful for me, being new to the leasing business and housing as a whole. I love the CRM app and use it constantly to keep organized and review my own calls daily.

What do you dislike?

The training for leasehawk was a little monotonous, perhaps active practice in addition to the online training would be helpful.

Leasehawk has been very helpful in solving any marketing and targeting problems that we've had. It helps us to avoid missing leads completely, and being able to listen to calls answered by the automated system and catch those people has been fantastic for leasing. Our numbers have gone way up since the whole staff here has gotten CRM.

IT Specialist
Banking
(10,001+ employees)

"Its fun but its a Work in progress "

What do you like best?

LeaseHawk CRM consolidates all communications into one easy to use interface so you can view an entire sales pipeline on one screen to instantly know where you stand in the leasing process

What do you dislike?

Setup is a bit intuitive and not everything is documented and at very last

Product Support isnt that great

We were looking for tool to measure, refine and improve the leasing experience.

This product does make thing managable when it works

Digital Marketing Specialist

"Good Call Trackign"

What do you like best?

Accurate call scoring and fast support. We find their reporting an accurate way to judge our employees

What do you dislike?

Reports can sometimes be challenging. Custom reports are not always available.

Reviewing performance of our staff

Corporate Buyer, Resins
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Great tool for managing properties"

What do you like best?

It is a great mobile tool for managing relationships for properties.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a better way to catalog information on a desktop app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask for a free trial of LeaseHawk, or at the minimum a guided walk through.

It is a great way to log all inbound and outbound communication including emails, calls and texts, manage appointments & tasks, and send quick & professional emails.

"I love leasehawk"

What do you like best?

From call recording, to source tracking, leasehawk has been my most helpful tool thus far in property management.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the scored calls are off. But they do the best they can.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Monitor it daily for missed calls

I have had all my leasing consultants take leasehawk training that's available right on their site. They have all gotten better telephone scores after doing so.

Property Manager

"Very reliable tool"

What do you like best?

I love being able to review calls and send texts to our residents for quick, last minute work orders. I like being able to track what my staff are telling people through the call recordings.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, leasehawk will not record all calls, so that's a bit frustrating.

We can refer residents back to calls and say, "you were notified of this renter's insurance requirement, etc etc.

LeaseHawk Features

9.3
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.3*
* Multifamily Category
Do you work for LeaseHawk?