James.Games

James.Games is a game-based authoring tool to reinforce training content or test newly acquired knowledge. It keeps all training participants motivated and up to date by brilliantly mixing the brain-boosting power of video games with any learning content.

Work for James.Games?

Learning about Game-based learning / Gamification?

James.Games Reviews

Showing 2 Game-based learning / Gamification reviews
Game-based learning / Gamification review by Jamie M.
Jamie M.

"More dynamic and fun classes with this software."

What do you like best?

There really are several things that I really like about James.Games, I consider it a very curious, entertaining, fun and super-optimal software when it comes to teaching and learning.

This software is a tool in which I can create games in order to teach my students or to reinforce certain knowledge already given or recently acquired.

I really like to apply this software and this dynamic in my classroom because it motivates all my students too much, everyone is encouraged to participate and everyone learns about the subject.

I have always been enthusiastic about the idea of implementing these types of tools in class because my students do not get bored but rather they get excited and always pay attention to the class.

What do you dislike?

For now I have not found something that I do not like

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mainly we must accept that we all remember with pleasure the times when, instead of normal lessons, there were games in our classroom. And is that games in the classroom provide more than a change of routine for students, they are also real tools to improve their learning. In summary, the understanding and retention of students is strengthened by providing recreational and informational learning activities.

I changed my learning mode to a more practical one using this software and it was definitely worth it, so I recommend it.

Applying this software in the classroom I have obtained a very beneficial aspect and that is that my students are now more motivated to learn and teach, everything now seems very dynamic and innovative, they are no longer bored in the classroom. They are always active for any educational activity.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about James.Games
Game-based learning / Gamification review by Leonardo H.
Leonardo H.

"typical game page"

What do you like best?

the ease of accessing the games is essential I love being able to play any variety of games of course the different games that this beautiful page has! I love the variety of games and classic games that has one of my favorites is the tetris, Since I was small I loved the challenges and today thanks to this page I can access a variety of great games that of course increase my learning capacity of course I love your player training service network which is essential for this page

What do you dislike?

I disguised the difficult access to access the games, today the human seeks the efficiency of things and believe me when I tell you that it is somewhat inefficient to access the variety of games,

There are games per pile and they are excellent. but in order to access them there are a series of steps that are not really pleasant for the user

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using this service. but that they have basic knowledge of computation because it does not have a guide for beginners

I previously had problems to understand the operation of james.games, it is difficult, does not have an easy access to your gaming system

What Online Learning Platform solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of James.Games for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

McGraw-Hill Connect Logo
McGraw-Hill Connect
3.9
McGraw-Hill Connect is a digital teaching and learning environment that saves students and instructors time while improving performance over a variety of critical outcomes.
MyLab Logo
MyLab
MyLab is a collection of online homework, tutorial, and assessment products designed with a single purpose in mind: to improve the results of all higher education students, one student at a time.
WebAssign Logo
WebAssign
3.5
WebAssign is a digital solution designed by educators to enrich the teaching and learning experience. WebAssign provides extensive content, instant assessment, and superior support.
LearnWorlds Logo
LearnWorlds
4.8
Create and sell online courses, all-in-one. Get a fully professional, social, engaging and interactive online school. Don't just sell online courses, sell learning experiences.
Mastering Logo
Mastering
3.5
Mastering is a collection of online homework, tutorial, and assessment products designed with a single purpose in mind: to improve the results of all higher education students, one student at a time.
Kajabi Logo
Kajabi
Kajabi platform empowers thousands of users everyday to build life-changing businesses and create an online presence that reflects them.
Intrepid by VitalSource Logo
Intrepid by VitalSource
Intrepid by VitalSource provides cloud-based learning solutions that empower organizations to solve critical business challenges.
WileyPLUS Logo
WileyPLUS
3.4
WileyPLUS is an online teaching and learning platform that helps instructors and students achieve educational success.
Revel Logo
Revel
3.2
Revel presents an affordable, seamless blend of author-created digital text, media, and assessment based on learning science. Revel keeps students engaged as they read, practice, and study in one continuous experience anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Wiley Engage Logo
Wiley Engage
3.4
Wiley Engage is an easy-to-use online platform with integrated tools designed to deliver a complete learning experience. Helping to build student and faculty connections, Wiley Engage provides a reliable and simple solution for course, program, or departmental needs that matches your learning objectives or competencies.

Learning about James.Games?

* We monitor all James.Games reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.