GreenRope Reviews & Product Details

What is GreenRope?

GreenRope is your one-stop shop to help you with sales, marketing, and operations. GreenRope includes advanced marketing automation capabilities, sales force automation, and a tool box of features to help manage and operate your business. GreenRope is a company built around providing exceptional value to our customers. In the past 14 years, we have evolved from being one of the first email marketing service providers to being the only Complete CRM on the market. Combining sales, marketing, and operations in to a single platform, GreenRope inspires collaboration with your clients, vendors, and employees and we live this collaborative culture, listening to people like you to build what YOU want to run your business. GreenRope's Complete CRM helps business owners, sales managers and marketers bridge the gap between departments and make data accessible throughout, so your business runs smoothly and effectively with all the information a team needs to better target and serve their leads and customers.

GreenRope Screenshots

GreenRope Profile Details

GreenRope Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
GreenRope

GreenRope Reviews

1-25 of 146 total GreenRope reviews
VP of Sales and Marketing

"Vert intuitive system"

What do you like best?

I really like that GreenRope has thought about how Sales and Marketing actually interact with the entire operations of a business. The customization capability as part of the package is amazing. Really allows you to tailor your CRM to your business. Can't say enough positive things about this solution!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, they thought of everything on this CRM. Would never go back to the "big name CRM" systems that nickle and dime you to death to build the CRM for real world use. They charge you for a "solution", then you have to keep paying for more and more pieces to actually make it work in the real world. Not with GreenRope. It is an all inclusive CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use system that gives you what you need and more. Don't go with the more popular system (s), I've worked on several of the largest systems out there and they are expensive and don't encompass what GreenRope encompasses without paying a lot more money.

Traditional uses of a CRM, but what we've discovered is that the capabilities can tie other elements in such as operations, some accounting uses, video and document library that is easy to store and use. The list goes on and on.

Owner
Computer Networking

"Amazing Alternative to other intelligent CRM's"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the "Automation" journey aspect that allows the CRM to intelligently perform followup chores for me. Example to send a .PDF brochure once they request information, and automatically follow up with another letter, or video attached campaign to keep communications ongoing with our new prospects.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to learn at first, at least for me, however to be fair, I self trained without guidance. Although I figured out most everything, this has many features, and scenario possibilities that will require, the helpful Green Rope Staff.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your looking for a more complete CRM I would recommend looking into Green Rope. They seem to have much more than we can ask for, yet are still making constant improvements and improving the experience constantly.

Automating response, and tracking website and email delivery from newsletters,forms, emails. Posting to social media is also simplified and allows me to keep in touch with potential clients and prospects.

Sales Specialist

""GreenRope Review""

What do you like best?

Greenrope is clear and steady. GreenRope is significant for both archiving our exercises, booking and gives amazing data to supervise customer relations and various features to empower us to be progressively fruitful. The customization capacity as a major aspect of the bundle is astonishing. Truly enables you to tailor your CRM to your business.

What do you dislike?

I haven't generally discovered anything I despise. Each CRM has its individual peculiarities. When you rapidly figure out how GreenRope functions you become acclimated to its particular activity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The online assets and customary online courses help to present and comprehend the numerous capacities of GreenRope. Support has been responsive and supportive,i recommend.

Tracking exercises and following up on potential chances to give a progressively predictable client administration experience. GreenRope has streamlined my business procedure so I ensure I do all that I have to and don't mess my time with exercises that are not gainful. The income produced from these battles are marvelous.

Chair of Professional Development
Higher Education

"CRM Mastery"

What do you like best?

As a Business Coach I see people invest all the time in CRM, but they end up not using it properly. I found the support staff at GreenRope helpful and supportive in learning the tools needed to get in touch with my right clients.

What do you dislike?

It's not a dislike, but a reminder to use the support sessions offered. I could have save myself time and money if I started with the support rather than trying to figure it out on my own.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I mentioned this above, but make sure you are using the support at GreenRope. There are so many features in GreenRope that are of value and you can become easily overwhelmed without getting support.

Statistics in business can be a game changer and using GreenRope allows me the real time data of what emails are not only being opened and linked to, but also what browser and devices clients are using to read the emails.

Author, Poet
Entertainment
(Myself Only)

"Analytics Galore"

What do you like best?

I can manage everything in one place! this function is broken (the survey is broken not greenrrpoe)

What do you dislike?

I'm still trying to figure out the name this function is telling me on one side to have less than 40 characters and on the other side to I can't submit unless it's over 40 char, prolly got your operation indicator backwards

Recommendations to others considering the product:

take advantage of the training, dedicate some time to learning what the software can really do and take suggestions for techni1ques

getting my promo out to my client list and I have been woefully remiss in utilizing this service as much as I should be. I wish I had a better way to import contacts from social media and business cards that was more accurate and consistent. I have a real problem getting my message out to people considering that the content creation pert is easy for me.

Founder
E-Learning

"GreenRope CRM + Marketing Platform"

What do you like best?

GreenRope is an all-in-1 solution for all Marketing activities including email, sms, landing pages, crm, website tracking etc. Is has the most amazing support team that will answer every question in depth and in not time

What do you dislike?

I won;t say that is something that I dislike but some suggestions would be to insert tabs into CRM entries in order to group CRM fields. Also, the customization of the CRM entries is a little bit time consuming because of the lack of drag and drop functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would totally recommend greenrope. You can implement all your marketing funnel inside GreenRope easily and you can track everything from inside the platform.

I use GreenRope as CRM, landing page creator and to send emails. Also, I create events and track attendance through GreenRope. The benefits are that I am able to track every user interaction from one program.

"Comprehensive but not cluttered and complicated"

What do you like best?

I have used Act! and SalesForce. Both a have every bell and whistle imaginable but both have steep learning curves and have cluttered interfaces. GreenRope has all the same important features but with a much more visual pleasing and manageable dashboard. I have found GreenRope invaluable for both documenting my activities, scheduling and alerting me to future activities as well as drilling down to find out what activities get me closer to my goals. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a comprehensive CRM but doesn't want to devote all their time to learning and maintaining it.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found anything I dislike. Every CRM has its individual quirks. Once you quickly learn how GreenRope works you get used to its specific operation.

Tracking activities and ascertaining which activities bring me the most benefit. GreenRope has streamlined my sales process so I make sure I do everything I need to and don't clutter my time with activities that are not profitable.

"Excellent Customer Service (Event Management)"

What do you like best?

Customer Representatives are always very quick with their responses and you are usually able to talk to the same rep every single time you have a question or problem unlike with our last supplier who would constantly pass your inquiry onto another person every time you email them and would take days to figure out an issue.

What do you dislike?

At this time, I wish there was dual currency set up for events. It's a new process for our customers to register for events through green rope and there are some difficulties, but after one or two failed attempts and a phone call to me, they can usually figure it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Run through a demo or trial and see if it is the right fit for your company. It takes a while to get used to but it will be worth it in the end.

From a communciations standpoint it has made email campaigns and newsletter much easier to send and the analytic reports that come after it are always very insightful.

Speaker, Facilitator, Mentor
Professional Training & Coaching

"Fantastic service and awesome functionality"

What do you like best?

Greenrope gave us a generous free trial and spent a lot of time with us answersing questions and showing us how the product worked before we had to buy it. It was very transparent and helpful. We are early on in the implementation, but we are already using the system extensively. It gives great data to manage customer relations and many features to help us be more effective.

What do you dislike?

There are a few areas that are not customisable. These are by no means deal breakers and the product is massively flexible.

helps us track and act on potential opportunities and give a more consistent customer service experience

VP of Marketing
Internet

"Greenrope is an extremely powerful marketing platform"

What do you like best?

I tend to be a super user of the Workflows, Journeys and Drip email campaigns. The Greenrope system offers so many features that solves almost any marketing problem. Being able to manage multiple "Groups" for different organizations under one login is invaluable.

What do you dislike?

There are so many, many features that Greenrope offers that sometimes it's hard to find where they are in the system. But I'll simply click on chat and ask support to get an answer fast.

I have used Greenrope to run sophisticated, large-scale marketing automation and CRM businesses. The revenue generated from these campaigns are "off the charts!"

Certified Personal Trainer, Owner of Optimum Condition
Health, Wellness and Fitness

"GreenRope is Awesome!"

What do you like best?

I think of myself more as a health and fitness entrepreneur these days than I do a personal trainer or studio owner. GreenRope has me with automation, marketing, scheduling, and even follow through on tasks I need to remember to so. It helps me expand my reach and accomplish more than I could by myself.

What do you dislike?

Scheduling text messages would be nice, but I can certainly understand why that isn't possible with current law. That's one small thing that's overshadowed by all the cool stuff GreenRope can do.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worth it to take a little time to plan out how you plan to communicate so that you set up your groups properly for simplicity as well as segmentation in the future. I can't stress this enough. It prevents unforeseen problems with duplicity as far as what customers receive.

I use GreenRope to automate my email newsletters, drop people into groups when they use one of the opt-in forms on my website, and then follow that up with a drip campaign or automated response based their request. In short, it save me a ton of time. I also use it to send out text reminders for our classes.

President
Telecommunications

"Great tool for growing a small business"

What do you like best?

GreenRope’s efficiency-enhancing features are extremely well-integrated with an intuitive, easy-to-use interface (without the unnecessary complexity and long learning curve of competing products). Furthermore, tech support has been top notch (e.g., rapid response, personal attention).

What do you dislike?

I suppose that the only "drawback" of the system is that there are so many features that I feel like I’m missing out since I haven’t had a chance to explore or experiment with several of them.

By simplifying and streamlining many of our basic business operations and marketing (such as our web site, contact management, email marketing, project management, document sharing, etc.), GreenRope has allowed our small company to concentrate on its core business and significantly improve our business development.

President

"Excellent Software, Terrific Customer Service & Tech Support"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of sending regular emails. Each week, we send a mass email to around 20,000 customers offering a different special each week. It is very easy for our customers to opt out, but most of them appreciate receiving our emails and stay opted in. Greenrope software provides great reporting, so that we can determine which emails, subject lines and promotions get the greatest readership and produce the most revenues. On the rare occasion that I need technical assistance, help is just a phone call or email away. We also have a rep who calls us from time to time to see if we have any questions or concerns. Over the years I have seen how Greenrope has expanded and grown to improve their service and meet the demand. They're on the ball and I recommend Greenrope to any company wishing to streamline their CRM or mass emailing endeavors.

What do you dislike?

There is a slight learning curve, and once in a while, when I need assistance on a weekend, I may have to wait for the next business day to talk to someone; however when I leave a message I usually get a call back pretty quickly.

I am primarilly using Greenrope to send weekly mass email promotions.

Partner
Program Development

"Complete software package, one dashboard!"

What do you like best?

I love how every interaction with each prospect is automatically logged in database.

What do you dislike?

Really do not have a dislike. They've exceeded my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a hard look at how you are piecing technologies together. Most likely you are spending more than you need to on software. And, if you are using multiple platforms you or your people are wasting time which is money.

GreenRope addresses many issues: hosts multiple websites (no additional fees) tracks every email, automatic recording of data into individual contact notes, complete control of user-defined data fields, stores documents, images and much more.

I'm able to access everything I need to operate my business for anywhere there's an internet connection.

Executive Director
E-Learning

"Still finding new functions"

What do you like best?

We have bee using Greenrope for a number of years, and like the integration of many functions in a powerful package which is affordable for a small non-profit.

What do you dislike?

The wide range of features and functions makes Greenrope somewhat daunting. Not exactly negative, but requires a time investment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The online resources and regular webinars help to introduce and understand the many capabilities of GreenRope. Support - though hardly needed - has been responsive and helpful.

CollegeAnywhere is a small non-profit consortium providing cloud-based media resources to higher education and other institutions. We’ve added a sakes person who is more deeply exploring Greenrope, which gave him resources he has needed to do his work.

Co-Founder & COO
Hospitality

"GreenRope is tops!"

What do you like best?

I've looked at individual, best of breed components for each separate aspect that I wanted to implement, and when I sat with GreenRope, found they do all of it!

What do you dislike?

GreenRope is not as elegant and sexy as some of the others. But what am I really paying for? Looks? No.

We are having some serious pain points around highly customizable human interactions which we really feel we can automate. GreenRope has the experience and technology to help us.

AE

"Easy to Navigate & Best Support Team Around!"

What do you like best?

Everything within the system is very well thought-out. The way the platform is organized just makes sense. Thankfully, if I'm ever confused on a function or how to complete a specific task, the "Help" center is incredible. There are a multitude of instruction guides, videos, and more to help walk you through each process within GreenRope. I have worked with HubSpot, Infusion-soft, Pipeline Deals, and Salesforce. GreenRope blows all 4 of these options away.

What do you dislike?

So far, there is nothing to dislike. Everything in the platform is very customizable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GreenRope is unique because it can be used by someone who has no experience with CRMs. The platform is laid out in a way that would make sense to someone who is, for example, a small business owner. The Help center contains every piece of information needed to train yourself and others on the platform. And if you can't find an answer, the support team is very rapid in their responses. I cannot say enough about this product!

We are able to plan and automate client communications, track leads, create email campaigns, create client databases, CRM activities, etc.

vp

"Green Rope is very good"

What do you like best?

Using Green rope is very easy. The website is user friendly and the interface is intuitive.. Their customer service is second to none. We considered other competitors but found greenrope to be the best choice for us.That being said, it is very complex and requires extensive training, but the staff and provides exceptional support and ensures a seamless execution. Regardless if you contact the inappropriate department, you still are provided with patient and thoughtful answers and direction.This system allows us to effectively track the success of each blast, monitor actions taken to determine what is generating interest, and create further opportunity for correspondence based on the feedback GR provides. The online registration system has also been instrumental in transitioning from manual management to online. I personally don't use GR for the sales aspect, but manage a team of sales professionals on a national basis with all different backgrounds who rave over the product. The sales management provides me useful insight as I can login remotely to monitor who is actively corresponding with leads and how aggressive each individual is throughout the sales cycle. There are many different departments within our company that utilize GR for a variety of purposes, but overall I would highly recommend it as its customization and diversity are applicable to any field.

What do you dislike?

They offer many other services, however no one has contacted us to tell us about them nor do we know how to utilize them. It would be a good idea to have some training videos showing the various services and how to use them. it is very complex and requires extensive training, but the staff and provides exceptional support and ensures a seamless execution. Regardless if you contact the inappropriate department, you still are provided with patient and thoughtful answers and direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We highly recommend green rope.

we are currently using greenrope to send out mass emails to our client base and notify them about products, services and upcoming trade shows and other events. Greenrope helps us stay in touch with our client base.

Senior Product Manager
Internet

"Great CRM with Lots of Functionality"

What do you like best?

GreenRope offers a CRM platform that is truly flexible and customizable that allows me the use the platform for multiple business.

What do you dislike?

Compared with other platforms, there isnt much to say that I dislike about this platform. The user interface and workflow is pretty intuitive, but could improved for beginner level users to the platform. Once you start using it, it's easy to get up and going.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This application can be quite complex so there may be some professional services that will need to be purchased to get up and going.

I use Greenrope to manage multiple non-profit organizations for which I need to be able to capture details about my members, message them quickly and be able to manage their account payments as well as have them RSVP for events and track their attendance accordingly.

"Easy Peasy!"

What do you like best?

I've been using Greenrope for over 4 years. It's very easy to navigate and there are always improvements being made. Customer service is amazing! Everyone is so nice and very helpful.

What do you dislike?

My main issue is exporting information. I would like a way to export info on prospects based on the number and type of emails they click on. As of now (I could be wrong) there's no way to do this except by going to "email tracking" and doing it by each broadcast. It would be nice to be able to do this from a prospect's profile.

We use Greenrope strictly as a database for prospect information and for sending emails.

AM

"Long time happy client"

What do you like best?

The last year great improvements in the UI have been made. It seems like everytime I want to do something with Greenrope that it has the functionality. The customer service support is as good as any company I have every worked with. I also love how it tracks my leads and shows me which pages on website they visit.

What do you dislike?

Navigation is sometimes confusing but has been getting a lot more organized lately.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for 1 system that integrates multiple needs into 1 this should definitely be a top contender.

Sales Process, Marketing automation, sign up forms on our website allow for easy new lead generation. Utilizing Green Rope as both a CRM and email marketing platform has really simplified our marketing and sales process and reduced personnel needs.

Founder
Hospital & Health Care

"CRM Experience"

What do you like best?

Exceptional Customer Service. Great Product at an affordable price point for small business which makes them a true business platform.

What do you dislike?

None that I can think of. May be their UI can more cooler.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will love the experience. It is an all in one experience, from building websites to engaging customers.

Integrating GreenRope with our online products, engaging our customers through newsletters, drip campaigns and customized journeys. Ability to track the effectiveness of your campaigns.

"Affordable Automation and More with GreenRope"

What do you like best?

The full feature set that goes way beyond just CRM and Automation. You get so many features for an affordable price. The Support at GR is great, they will help you with just about anything.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the extra fee for the implementation. For a small business like mine, it is a big undertaking that I have to phase in slowly, I appreciate that they want to get their customers going quickly, but I was not able to take advantage of the initial implementation support in the first 30 days.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It seemed less confusing than InfusionSoft and more full featured that Hatchbuck.

My business needed automation to tie the CRM and operations tasks together. With GreenRope I am saving time, not having to do so many manual processes.

AC

"Extremely flexible but challenging to learn the framework"

What do you like best?

GreenRope for marketing automation is an extremely robust solution at a very reasonable price point. I'll be making comparisons to HubSpot as I have used their solution as well. Here is what I like best:

- Track multiple websites at no additional cost, add as many users as you want at no additional cost

- No contracts, month-to-month, and very affordable for its capabilities (unlike HubSpot)

- Define user fields on contact and company level, very easy to setup and manipulate

- The 'Groups' framework of the solution allows you to align sales and marketing effort quite seamlessly

- Custom objects allow you to really take customizing your CRM user interface to the next level (i.e. creating intake forms or scripts for discovery calls)

- Tons of great features for managing other internal processes, projects, accounting, etc

What do you dislike?

- The user interface can be daunting and confusing at first, not as intuitive as HubSpot

- You cannot have multiple tabs of GreenRope open, unlike HubSpot.

- Automation is setup in 3 areas serving very different purposes, whereas in HubSpot you can perform all workflows, drip campaigns, and customer journeys in one area

- You have to request more storage space for the media library (starts with only 100MB!)

- Aligning sales and marketing effort

- Managing multiple websites under one roof

- Automating internal processes

"Effortless and exciting! "

What do you like best?

I like the customizability of the product and all the in house features. They took the time to develop high function features and you can tell.

What do you dislike?

Nothing thus far. I am still integrating with the system and the greenrope team have been amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get on now while its still early! Benefit from having the greenrope team being hands on in your transition over to the product!

We now have a function CRM that allows us to do what we want. I don't have to work within the limits as I did with other CRM softwares. I've realized I will have all the capabilities to keep my community up to date!

GreenRope Pricing

6.9
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.3*
* CRM All-in-One Category
Do you work for GreenRope?