ExpenseWire

Take control of your organization's expenses, ensure compliance with company policy, and accelerate reimbursements with ExpenseWire expense management system.

Work for ExpenseWire?

Learning about ExpenseWire?

ExpenseWire Reviews

Ask ExpenseWire a Question
Showing 49 ExpenseWire reviews
kipchoma H.

"ExpenseWire Review"

What do you like best?

The most good helpful thing about the ExpenseWire is that it helps you to track all kind of expense that are carried out in your firm. It allows you to scan the receipt and store them in digital form. The software have intelligent feature that helps it to classify and categorize all the receipts. ExpenseWire is easy to use and has a user friendly interface.

What do you dislike?

Although ExpenseWire is amazing and have great features, the scan feature may fail to recognize some receipts and you have to manually enter the receipt.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend the software 100%. The software serves the purpose it is bought to do.. It helps you in tracking and managing all the business expense and store the receipts in digital form.

With the ExpenseWire it has made it easier for our company to handle all the expense in the Kenya Power. Expense receipts can sometime be hectic and even storing them and searching them is even more harder. With ExpenseWire you can easily trace a receipt and make electronic payments.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ExpenseWire
Adalyn N.

"ExpenseWire Review"

What do you like best?

One of the best thing about the software is the customer support team offers excellent services. The software is highly affordable and every company can afford. It allows you to make electronic payments and store all the receipts in digital form.

What do you dislike?

Some of the worst things about the software is the complexity which makes it hard to navigate and the performance of the software on a mobile phone is poor.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Evey company needs the services offered by ExpenseWire. The software allows you to upload receipts for better storage, management and tracking. With ExpenseWire you are sure that all the business expense are well managed.

ExpenseWire have made our work easier by ensuring that we don't have to keep a lot of receipts in our offices. The receipts can be stored in a hard drive and well organized as the software has an intelligent feature that categorize the

What Expense Management solution do you use?

Mercy J.

"ExpenseWire is Very Affordable"

What do you like best?

ExpenseWire is a great and reliable expense management software that has positively impacted our business. I like to use ExpenseWire because it has an understanding and responsive technical team. Moreover, using this expense management software is fast and easy because it is less complex. ExpenseWire is a powerful tool.

What do you dislike?

I hate nothing about this incredible expense management software. ExpenseWire is powerful, easy to install and affordable to run. It is very helpful and convenient to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ExpenseWire is an exceptional expense management tool that I can advocate or recommend to other business persons. It will help the prospective customers to handle and control all their expenses in a professional and organized manner. ExpenseWire is affordable.

ExpenseWire has brought a very positive impact to our business.

Were it not for ExpenseWire, we could not be able to handle and manage our expenses professionally.

With the aid of this tool, we are able to make sure that every coin spent by our team is accounted for.

Therefore, ExpenseWire is suitable for us.

Samuel N.

"ExpenseWire Review - Best For Tracking Business Expenses"

What do you like best?

The ExpenseWire offer several benefits which includes;

i. Its very easy to use and generate reports.

ii. The software is useful in tracking international expense as it allows currency convertor which works flawlessly.

iii. The ExpenseWire can classify each receipt depending on its category.

iv. The software allows you to integrate the credit cards.

What do you dislike?

The software tends to be more expensive than than most of its competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For any company that intends to track down all the expense in the facilities, ExpenseWire is the best way to go. It doesn't matter whether they are local or international expense, the software has a currency convertor.

We used ExpenseWire to help our company in tracking different expenses. Some of the expenses like travel are hard to track, but with the ExpenseWire it becomes easy and possible.

Tomas A.

"wonderful expense manager, excellent product facilitates your payments with ExpenseWire "

What do you like best?

I really like to use ExpenseWire because thanks to its incredible function I can manage my expenses in a very easy and practical way, I can have managed accounts to carry an adequate valance with correct rates of my clients without any kind of problem

What do you dislike?

I really do not have any problem with this excellent provider, it is the best to have a balance very valanceado to the method of your payments, I do not dislike at all ExpenseWire, on the contrary I love it a lot

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend using ExpenseWire as it makes it easier to check payments in a secure way

this product has helped me and my company to have a valance to manage our payments in a very easy way

Patrick G.

"ExpenseWire Review"

What do you like best?

ExpenseWire is effective and efficient on tracking expense.

It is useful in tracking travel expense as you can book a flight and hotel

Allows you to upload all the receipt and using Artificial Intelligence it groups the receipt accordingly.

The support team is always ready to serve you.

Allows integration with banks and credit cards.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the scanner fails to accept some receipt and thus keeps them hanging.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ExpenseWire is an excellent software as far as tracking expense for a company is concerned thus i would recommend it without fear.

ExpenseWire is useful in tracking and managing the expense of a company. It gives you a wide range of features that are very useful in the management and tracking process.

"Making Expense Management Painless!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to manage daily expenses by client and by project; it has endless organizing capabilities. I like that it keeps record of all past expenses - you can view the total amount spent and paid-out throughout multiple years and clients.

What do you dislike?

There is no app based tool where you can upload receipts automatically

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this product as a management tool for expenses. It is a one-stop-shop where expenses and receipts may be entered. You can set the approval and it is a quick and easy way to enter in the information and get paid quickly.

It provides a way for all employees to manage expenses in a quick and efficient process. The tool is user friendly and allows cross-departmental use.

Denis G.

"ExpenseWire Repair"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use and implement.

Allows you to scan receipts

Makes management and tracking of receipts easier

Have a number of features that helps in categorizing of uploaded receipts.

What do you dislike?

What i dislike about ExpenseWire is that it is hard to use it on a phone. The software is slow and completing one task will take you time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

All i can say is that ExpenseWire is the bet expense management and tracking tool

At Mitden Enterprises we make expense and book for trips within the month. To ensure that booking and travels are all convenient, we use ExpenseWire to track and manage all business and travel expenses.

"Great for Keeping Track of Expenses"

What do you like best?

It allows us to keep track of all of our different expenses we come across in our business. It is easy to attach items and it's not hard to understand.

What do you dislike?

At times, it's hard to know what to do next. The window appears on the right hand side but it doesn't stand out in a great way until you hit next and a bunch of red asterisks pop up telling you that you missed required items.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's easy to use and should get the job done.

It helps us to keep track of and submit all of our different business expenses. Expenses are being paid quicker which is great.

UN
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Easy submission for employee expenses"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use ExpenseWire to submit my expenses to the Finance Department at my company. It is especially nice that there's a function to email your scanned/photos of receipts for upload to your expense report, rather than using a manual scanner.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it! It helps streamline a lot of the processes to submitting, accepting, and paying out employee expenses.

Used to submit expenses to my Finance department and it makes it easy to do so. The reports can be quickly approved by my supervisor, and I receive notifications throughout each step.

Kelvin K.

"Control your Expenses "

What do you like best?

This item significantly assist firms to lower their expenses and increase on their profit margin.

Besides, the software has a friendly design that is easy customize.

Furthermore, the application has many features that work in controlling the entire costs.

What do you dislike?

I see the support team of this software taking too long to respond to questions asked by the clients.

However, I lack Anything more concerning this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always conduct some research on the most effective expense management software.

We use this item to manage the costs that we incur to maintain high profits..

Again, we ensure proper use of resources.

Ruth W.

"Significant Software for Expense Management "

What do you like best?

This is the kin dof software that ensure all the expenses of a company are controlled to the limits.

Again, it nagivates profits in a company.

Furthermore, it helps in preparing the books of accounts..

What do you dislike?

The application needs some business related skills, and hence, I would urge the vendor to create more tutorials to offer explanations to new users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ExpenseWire will make you minimize your costs of production and increase on your profits.

Lowering our costs is the major purpose of us having this application in our premises.

Benjamin S.

"Expense Wire Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to add expenses once you get past the initial training phase, excellent record keeping, ability to retrieve old expense reports from the past.

What do you dislike?

Clunky interface, confusing process to start adding expenses, old looking user interface, analytics portion is very confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you put together some pretty solid training and reference material. One thing that made me nervous is for larger expenses and filling out the documents correctly. Also editing can be a pain as I have mistakenly submitted numerous reports for the wrong date only to have to delete them all to update the date again. I have tried to play with the analytical portion but got frustrated and moved on.

Easily submit and tracking of expense reports. Email updates when supervisors approve/deny expense reports are great, ability to keep track of all my expense reports paperless.

UE
User in Environmental Services

"ExpenseWire Review"

What do you like best?

It's nice that you can upload receipts and supporting documents to support your reimbursement requests! It makes it very easy to see exactly what and how much the reimbursement is for. You can attach an invoice, a receipt, a photo, a PDF...pretty much any format that you can think of, you can upload.

It's also super easy to name your reports and attachments in case your office has a specific naming or filing system.

What do you dislike?

The system is a little tough to figure out at first, it's not too user friendly. But it seems to work okay once you get a handle on it. If you can get someone who knows how to use it walk you through the process one time, you'll be great! It's just that initial "huh" reaction that might make the software seem intimidating.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a really good piece of software if you're looking to try and cut down on paper clutter in your office. You can upload receipts and documents, and store them on ExpenseWire -- you can access past reimbursement requests very easily!

It's really nice that my files and my desk are no longer crowded by paper receipts! I can scan them and upload them to the site right away, and toss my receipts. It also means that receipts are less likely to get lost in your wallet, a purse or briefcase, or wind up in a drawer somewhere never to be found again.

"Best Way to Track Expenses"

What do you like best?

It's easy to view everything on the home page. I can see all of my expenses and what statuses they are.

What do you dislike?

It's a little plain but that's about it. For the most part, it's a great tool and it's very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely check this out. It gets the job done and the pricing is better than other flashier options.

I like that I can keep track of all of my expenses easily at a glance. I don't have to reach out to anyone to figure out when I'll be getting reimbursed.

Salvador F.

"Easy-to-use Expense Reimbursement Software"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of ExpenseWire is its seamless connectivity with my company’s payroll solution. Expense reimbursement requests are easy to submit and process quickly. The software is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to be easier to upload multiple attachments/receipts in an expense report.

As a newer organization, ExpenseWire has helped provide a seamless solution for expense reimbursements which previously required a workaround between email approvals and our payroll software to accomplish.

User in Food Production

"Easy to use interface!"

What do you like best?

The interface makes is easy to navigate and submit expense reports. I also like how corporate cards can be linked to auto-populate many of the required fields. This helps cut down on time.

What do you dislike?

The entire expense report process can be time consuming and tedious. Having to fill out all the fields and upload receipts can take up quite a bit of time

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a helpful platform for those looking to provide a system for employees to manage and submit expenses digitally. I also love the ability to use the phone app to complete the expenses (especially useful in storing receipts/etc.)

Ability to submit expense reports easily and in a timely manner. Eliminates the needs for paper receipts. I also appreciate that you have the option of using the cell phone app to submit reports and store receipts.

Amelia M.

"Easy Seamless Expensing "

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to put everything all

In one place and move it to the People who need it the most!

What do you dislike?

It’s can be a little confusing to figure out how to enter expenses, especially from mobile.

Makes it easy to expense out all costs for traveling employees. It also gives a good history view to see what kinds of expenses are repeating to be planned for.

"My review of Expense Wire "

What do you like best?

I like that it has a mobile interface for expense management. It's also very helpful that the software's general ledger works with existing accounting system. They have excellent customer support as well.

What do you dislike?

While I love that their interfaces mobile-friendly, it does work best from an actual computer. So they could definitely improve on their mobile interface, to make it more user-friendly. It also has more of a dated look to it, though that's not a huge deal, given that it is only aesthetics.

I liked that I was able to group transactions for employee expenses, and this software made everything much more streamlined for me.

Arthur G.

"Not good lonking but still working well"

What do you like best?

Can import credit card transactions, can understand where expenses are in the approval chain

What do you dislike?

No mobile application to snap pictures of receipts.

Slow to use.

Interface and operating system is not intuitive at all for the average user.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are considering a new accounting software, I recommend going with something else (appearance and features are very outdated and clunky).

Easy to use and helps me to keep my expenses organized.

Donald B.

"Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

ExpenseWire makes it very easy for me to upload a receipt and pair it with a specific purchase.

What do you dislike?

The GUI is easy to use, but looks a little dated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Upload receipts as you need them, then trash them. No need to save.

Eliminating the need to save receipts for various departments and Reconciling them with purchases.

Warka J.

"Super Innovative! "

What do you like best?

I like that Expensewire makes everything digital! I love the ease of doing much of the work on my phone and giving that option to my colleagues.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike about the program.

I love having the benefit of being able to upload receipts from my phone! I also enjoy having the ability to create reports through credit card statements.

Ja'net M.

"Expense Wire Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it is user friendly. I just plug in my dates and information and it's almost effortless.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit sensitive to the same amounts being present and it's very difficult to itemize. I wish there was a map tool to help calculate mileage.

This doesn't apply to me as I am using it for my personal business expenses.

"Easy and user friendly"

What do you like best?

Very simple to make and submit a report.

What do you dislike?

Long drop down menus require a lot of scrolling. And it would be nice to have the option of a mobile app so I don't have to go to the website every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good option, try it

Getting reimbursed for travel and food

"Very easy to use."

What do you like best?

Sleek design, and easy to use. I also like how it allows you to delegate someone to your expenses.

What do you dislike?

Viewing credit card transactions can be a bit difficult but nothing too bad.

My boss is able to delegate her expenses to me, so it frees up her time.

"East to use "

What do you like best?

I think Expensewire is easy to use. Once account is made, upload documents, fill out the required information, send. It even shows tracking data so you can see where the information is and whose hands that it’s in.

What do you dislike?

I did not have anyone show me how to use Expensewire. I really don’t have anything to say about disliking it. I found it very easy to use and track data.

I use it for reimbursements from corporate. Also, expenses are sent to corporate.

Benefits are easy to use and quick transmission and returns.

Wil C.

"EW"

What do you like best?

Easy reciept uploading and capturing. .

What do you dislike?

App platform. Better navigation through a app

Remunbusment

UR
User in Research

"It is just alright"

What do you like best?

It can import credit card transactions, and has a lot of storage but that is about it.

What do you dislike?

The interface is incredibly clunky and is not user friendly. It is not intuitive for average users and a lot of my colleagues had a lot of trouble using it without help from customer service. Expense reports load too slowly. It looks like it needs an update

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should probably use some different company's product.

Keeping track of transactions.

AA
Administrator in Architecture & Planning

"Great Way to Track Expenses"

What do you like best?

I love the layout of this program and has helped me track the business expenses. Easy to upload reciepts and able to handle reimbusements.

What do you dislike?

I do not like is that the system was first very hard to use but thanks to support they helped me fix the issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product for small business!

Helps me upload reciepts from workers and know who I have to reimburse.

David D.

"It's easy as it should be"

What do you like best?

It only takes a couple minutes after you figure out how to use it

What do you dislike?

It could be easier to find certain expenses

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes not bad really

Easy to get the money back for things you bought. Managers typically respond fast.

Colleen E.

"Fantastic so far! "

What do you like best?

It is a very simple and easy product to use. It helps to control the amount of money being spent. Allows for easy tracking.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I don't like just yet.

It helps to curb unnecessary spending.

User in Medical Devices

"Expense report submissions"

What do you like best?

Easy to submit new items and track money paid and received for work purposes

What do you dislike?

It doesn't allow you to open expense reports that have been paid out. Sometimes I'd like to review the dates and activities I submitted in the past.

Solving how employees can pay for different activities without having to request a company check every time. Benefit is it's easy.

"Difficult setting up, easy to use afterwards."

What do you like best?

I can log all my hours in one report. I like how easy it is to add bank information. I like that the money goes to my account.

What do you dislike?

The process of setting up the account. It might have been my company, but the process of setting up the account was more difficult than it needed to be.

Money goes right into my account.

"Easy to use, well organized tool"

What do you like best?

Well organized tool to use, correctly scrapes information and classifies it for future reference

What do you dislike?

No complaints at this time, I sometimes wish it worked quicker

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Utilize on-demand learning and trainings available through the website

Quick turn-around of expenses lead to faster reconciliation of expenses on the budgeting end

User in Medical Devices

"Expensewire Review"

What do you like best?

Straight forward expense software with fast learning curve. I like the history feature to look back on previous expenses. I like the fact that it incorporates company rules on spending and checks against them.

What do you dislike?

Seems like it could be a bit more automated. Perhaps patterning your typical expenses and prompting for Uber expenses, Parking Expenses, Flights etc? If it has a robust reporting feature I am not aware of it (e.g, how much I spend on flights...)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good, easy to use, feature filled expense software

Electronic Expenses with receipt verification.

"Operations Manager"

What do you like best?

The east of being able to upload receipts via email into the account and store them in there for future use.

What do you dislike?

How long it takes to complete an expense report when you have a lot of expenses. I don't think that's the software error though :)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not sure of cost.

organization, reconciliation

"Easy to use and customizable"

What do you like best?

Uploading and using email to submit documents makes the process of submitting business expenses less complicated.

What do you dislike?

Does not seem to be enough categories for the types of business expenses.

Very east document submission especially when traveling and/or when the corporate office is in another state.

"Synchronised system with business credit card"

What do you like best?

Synced to business credit card

Easy to enter other cash charges

Easy to split charges into multiple categories

What do you dislike?

Time to link credit card updates to the system (lagged a few days but sometimes was significantly more)

Streamlining expense reporting

UF

"I use expense wire for departmental and travel expenses."

What do you like best?

Expense wire is easy to use including uploading of receipts, approvals, etc.

What do you dislike?

Expense wire does what it is supposed to do. I can't think of anything I dislike about the product.

Logging and approvals of expenses - mostly travel-related.

"Good Expense Management Tool"

What do you like best?

It is a "one stop" shop for entering and tracking expenditures.

What do you dislike?

It could be a bit complicated to learn, but once you do, it is a very helpful system.

Tracking mileage is easier. It also eliminates a lot of paper

"So so"

What do you like best?

It’s easy to access from our work pc because our pc limits what web sites we can access

What do you dislike?

Complicated to use. It’s sometimes complicated to enter our expenses so that everyone understands and we can get reimbursed

Tracking personal expenses that are covered by company

C

"Review"

What do you like best?

Pretty straight forward, easy to learn and use.

What do you dislike?

A lot of tabs, and sometimes it does not allow you to select ir check boxes. I personally have had issues with receipts, and my manager not being able to access them.

Reimbursements

"Standard Expense system"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to see status and ability to edit submitted expense reports

What do you dislike?

I dislike manually submitting receipts and the inability to import transactions from multiple credit cards

Keeping track of all revenue/expenses and categorizing

"Its ok"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to communicate with my coworkers on it

What do you dislike?

App is glitchy. Not user friendly they should work on that

Helps us manages our expenses

UE
User in Education Management

"Not a great experience"

What do you like best?

Nothing...it's very hard to use and not modern.

What do you dislike?

How difficult it is to navigate everywhere.

To use it for paycheck. It's an ok place to electronically input our pay.

"Works great"

What do you like best?

Works great! Gets the job done! I use it with all my employees

What do you dislike?

Works great! Nothing to complain about - great product

Expense reporting and budgeting

AN
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Quite Happy"

What do you like best?

Ease of use; transportability; simple to learn

What do you dislike?

sometimes difficult to maintain; did not use all features

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely recommend using this product if it fits your needs

help track expenses easily

UA
User in Automotive

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Ease of use/interface is very custome friendly!

What do you dislike?

Time to be reimbursed usually takes a tad long her than I would want.

Reimbursement

"Easy to use expense reimbursement poor reporting"

What do you like best?

Easy to use submission and approval of business expense reports for reimbursement.

What do you dislike?

Very poor reporting and analytics of reports on group, individual and aggregate level.

Expense reimbursemrnt, tracking and reporting

Learning about ExpenseWire?

* We monitor all ExpenseWire reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.