easywebinar

4.0

easywebinar is a webinar platform designed for marketing and growing businesses.

Work for easywebinar?

Learning about easywebinar?

easywebinar Reviews

Showing 18 easywebinar reviews
easywebinar review by Meaghan L.
Meaghan L.

"EasyWebinar Makes Evergreen Webinars Effortless"

What do you like best?

Setting up evergreen webinars is so simple that we've used several so far. We've seen such a fantastic return on investment after implementing a sales strategy that uses evergreen webinars that we now recommend this tool to anyone who asks about running evergreen webinars for their online business. This tool is an absolute must have for our business and any online business that's interested in making money and sharing their message while they sleep!

What do you dislike?

I learn best by watching help videos or reading a quick article so because of that I wish there were more help articles for different features. Their knowledge base is, unfortunately, a little sparse, but they make up for this with amazing customer service that is very responsive, knowledgeable, and helpful. We've even had a customer service representative offer to get on a live zoom call with us to walk us through a setup issue we were experiencing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you test your webinar before going live for best results! This allows you to catch any bugs or issues so that you won't have any when you're live with your participants.

We've made a lot of money since implementing this tool in our sales strategy using a set it and forget it sales funnel with Facebook ads and have made multiple thousands of dollars in passive income since implementing it.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about easywebinar
easywebinar review by Melany O.
Melany O.

"Review of EasyWebinar "

What do you like best?

What I liked most using Easy Webinar was the ease of setting everything up. With me not being the best at technology it was very user friendly and I could even figure it out. I really like the easiness and ability to set up the webinars.

What do you dislike?

After using this program for sometime in a previous postion I really have had zero issues with it. With all the updates and customer service this is a great product.

Benefits of this product that I have realized are a lot of instruction videos which made set up easy. And It was nice to have the option to send reminders from EasyWebinar to registrants.

What Webinar solution do you use?

easywebinar review by User

"Small, simple, but solid platform"

What do you like best?

We tested easywebinar when looking for a replacement for WebEx. easywebinar offered exactly what we needed in some ways: you can up your attendee limit for individual webinars at an affordable rate, so you won't have to pay for a super expensive plan if you don't often have big webinars. It had all the polling features, presenter features, and more that we wanted. And users don't need Flash!

What do you dislike?

It seems to be a smaller platform and accordingly, it's not the best looking - aesthetics are definitely a weakness. Certain features are not obvious or easy to work with, like the ability to customize phone dial-in options or the extent to which you can rebrand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure it will work for your needs - I'd strongly recommend this only to smaller organizations, such as nonprofits like ours, because it's definitely not as robust as a more expensive platform. However, it offers awesome flexibility.

The big business problem we needed to solve was the ability to have large attendee limits on some of our webinars while being unable to budget for a top-of-the-line plan. easywebinar makes that super achievable for a small organization like ours because you can start with a basic plan and customize your limits per webinar.

easywebinar review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Intuitive and works well!"

What do you like best?

Easywebinar is pretty incredible. It has features for both live and automated webinars. I have no idea if there is another software that allows you to do so much while only using one platform. The customer support and coaching is very professional and extremely helpful!

What do you dislike?

I definitely see the cost as a con. Also setting it up is confusing but there is someone always willing to help.

Cons: The setup is a little confusing. You'll need to use video walkthrough's and probably get on a chat with the team. My least favorite thing was discovering I'd need to use 3rd party video hosting for my automated webinar. This is an added cost and it wasn't clear to me that Easywebinar doesn't host the video for the automated webinar.

It helps provide an easier flow with getting things done in an easy and efficient manner.

easywebinar review by Kathy D.
Kathy D.

"Business Backbone"

What do you like best?

The layout is great, simple and easy to use. The tabs helps you to not forget any steps while planning things out. It's comfortable knowing you can change your mind and still being able to make a live webinar evergreen.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to use a live chat on through a third party. While there is a live chat box, it would be easier using it on Webinar. Also a calendar would be helpful as well.

It provides a lot of different viewing times, which is great for the audience, and having control and my audience receiving a live experience is very helpful and beneficial.

easywebinar review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Webinar service provides easy to use meeting solution"

What do you like best?

I liked how simple I found the interface and user experience to be. It's not often you get a technology product or solution that provides such a clean and easy to use experience. Meetings are stressful to plan and if anything goes wrong with the platform you're meeting on it doesn't make for a good time. This combats all of those shortcomings

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I think having more of a chat feature could be utilized more strategically and I've noticed in the competitors platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think it's a affordable and reliable solution for users to take on.

Solving remote teammates being involved in meetings to insure all people's opinion are being heard.

easywebinar review by Consultant in Public Safety
Consultant in Public Safety

"Enjoying EasyWebinar"

What do you like best?

The company my mom and I run love this product because of what we do. We do lectures for businesses, churches and organizations on ways to protect yourself. Since we do presentation lectures, then this platform is perfect with businesses across the US. We can perform from the comfort of our home.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I can complain about this product is that it does not work very well with my smartphone, and I have a Samsung.

Like I said previously, we can lecture to people from the comfort of our home and reach a broader base.

easywebinar review by Dalia P.
Dalia P.

"Good product 👌 not for everyone"

What do you like best?

Good product especially for evergreen webcasts, nice design. Seems like developers thought in advance for webcasters needs. Good support.

What do you dislike?

Support is only online

Some of the customizations require basic coding skills

Flexibility of running webcast worldwide

easywebinar review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Pretty easy for this millennial "

What do you like best?

I like that the program is easy to navigate and makes participating in webinars a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Webinars often can take a while to do, but this program helps shorten the amount of time put into creating one.

Easy webinar helps us provide training to a larger group of people without having to increase the number of times we present to them. In the end saved time and money.

"Webinar"

What do you like best?

makes it easy to interact with a navigate to CRM system or other datsbases

What do you dislike?

interaction with QuickBooks has not proved to be ideal in most circumstances

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

I haven't really realized any benefits outside of any other provider that webinar offers me

easywebinar review by User

"The name says it all! "

What do you like best?

The ease of navigating the software. Very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

No complaints at all. I along with my colleagues really liked this one in comparison to other programs we've used in the past.

Virtual meetings allow us to work from home.

"Easy"

What do you like best?

I thought it was easy to use for all involved.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t created a webinar so I can’t speak for the beginning user experience. B

Another company invited us to a webinar. Seemed easy to use to join in.

"Almost Great"

What do you like best?

Great for live webinars if you and your audience have very good internet connections.

What do you dislike?

No comments function for simulated live webinars.

Run live and simulated live webinars. Great experience and engagement when the audience had strong internet connection.

easywebinar review by Agency
Agency

"Good and awosome webinar platform"

What do you like best?

Provide both automated and live webinars. Autoresponder integration, tagging, and easy payment options.

Good reports and analytics.

What do you dislike?

its too costly and every one can't affords it....

I can reach with my audiences by using Easywebinar and get leads.

easywebinar review by User in Higher Education

"User friendly webinar program"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and set up, even for someone not so tech savvy.

What do you dislike?

A bit pricey, so when it was first being implemented it didn't seem worth it.

Allows webinars with collaborators in different time zones more easily.

easywebinar review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Nice tool - no hassle."

What do you like best?

Easywebinar makes it simple to create, execute, and analyze webinars. Great tool - highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. Pretty good tool.

All in one webinar tool to streamline the entire process.

"Tried out"

What do you like best?

Easy to use with a simple designed interface for the end user.

What do you dislike?

Other similar tools had more features and functions available.

Can be simplistic to setup and use.

"Lora review "

What do you like best?

Security options are fantastic and diverse

What do you dislike?

Not easy to navigate ..confusing to exit

Meeting conducted from all offices

Learning about easywebinar?

* We monitor all easywebinar reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.