Demandforce Reviews & Product Details

Demandforce Overview

What is Demandforce?

Demandforce helps businesses automate front office tasks and streamline communications with an all-in-one solution. From automated appointment reminders to robust reputation management, only Demandforce uniquely combines all the features and functionality a business needs to grow, in one place. For more information, or to see a demo, visit www.demandforce.com.

Demandforce Details
English, Spanish

The Demandforce software-as-a-service application is used by thousands of customers to grow revenue, keep clients coming back, and manage operations more effectively.

Demandforce

Already have Demandforce?
Guest Services Coordinator
Billing Specialist
Real Estate
What do you like best?

I love the texting patients feature. It’s my favorite part of demand force also how it shows all of our reviews in one spot Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One downside of demandforce is that it will not show you a date of when a patient decides to opt out of being contacted Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would 100% recommend choosing this software for your practice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It does all of our appointment confirming for us and sends helpful texts/ calls for reminders to avoid having cancell Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

I like how simple it is for our customers to leave reviews of our business. Following their visits, they receive an email about leaving a review. I also find it extremely helpful that this system sends reminders for appointments and also gives the person the option to confirm or cancel the appointment. It also sends the appointment reminders based on their communication preferences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are not specific things I dislike about this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving problems that we have had with people forgetting about their appointments. This is increasing our rate of patients showing up for their appointments and decreasing the number of no shows. We are also receiving a better idea of how our customers feel about our company since they are able to leave a review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Integration with Millennium POS, sending reminder emails and prompting for reviews. Ability to request appointments through Demandforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Email templates are ugly and inflexible. Reviews are collected displayed within the Demandforce website, vs referring to a third party like google. This lowers their visibility and consumer confidence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Customer support is always responsive and friendly. Cost is relatively high. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Appointment reminder emails are smoothly integrated. We use the appointment request system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AV
What do you like best?

I love that it gives the ability to reach so many customers with minimal effort. It is also pretty user-friendly and can offer a ton of helpful information to track data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was a little easier to design emails, advertisements and other things like that. Its easy to use but its capabilities are somewhat limited and it doesn't always work properly on all browsers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure it acts the same and is useful regardless of browser. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving issues related to customer engagement. I am getting interaction from more consumers than before and it has definitely generated additional business, which is a great benefit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner/Stylist
Consumer Services
What do you like best?

Reminders, reminders, reminders. I love them. Clients love them. It's the most utilized feature. 2 way texting is also a real game changer in getting valid responses to client inquiries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish they has SMS only campaigns. You get a much better read through and response rate to a text, even if the emails are built to be agile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No call no shows have been dramatically decreased and we are able to reach out to targeted guests much more easily. SMS surveys have also increased participation and improved our feel good responses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Free texting with patients! You can send automated group texts and free text which has been appreciated by both staff and patients alike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only issue so far with the program is that it does not recognize any changes to un-confirm an appointment if it has previously been confirmed. If you get a last minute cancellation to a confirmed apt and move it then change to un-confirmed demandforce does not recognize the change and will not send a confirmation reminder. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Overall it makes the office more efficient. We aren't making 50 phone calls a day and can reply to questions through text instead of having to call patients back. Great marketing tool which filled a void that we had. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Automotive
What do you like best?

I like that our customers can schedule their own appointments and view their service records. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think they should make sharing information easier since i've paid for the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

do a demo Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

follow up after the repairs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Very simple to navigate and create promotional emails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Website is slow and I have had issues with emails not being sent as scheduled Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Confirming appointments and easier communication with clients using the text message feature Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CH
What do you like best?

Demandforce was very easy to integrate into our salon studio and sync the emails that are attached to our clients book. It has an automation system, to outreach to clients automatically or remind them if they havent made an appointment in a while. It's very simple to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Campaign creations are very basic and not much customizable. You can add your own html code but you are still limited. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Listen more to customer feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed to outreach for more to lost clients and keep them engaged with our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Automotive
What do you like best?

The best thing that I have noticed is that you can cancel, this company did not care about our company as a whole just their money. We spoke to them about our issues and they did not even care. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The money hungry attitude of the company, not about trying to help the customer, work with the customer or put it right. And it is not even easy to cancel their service, they force you to pay again Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Easy to use and great for creating templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not user friendly could be simplified a bit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reaching our entire database of clients and prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It saves me time having to call patients to confirm their appointment, so I can focus on the patient in front of me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish patients could choose how many texts or emails they get, like opt in to the service, but don’t want to be harassed and just want to be able to confirm the appt.

I also wish there was a way to input a patients appt on the website when they are not yet registered in our system yet (for new incoming patients). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the advanced reminders, we have a lot less missed appointments or last minute cancellations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Text and email capabilities to generate reviews and send messages. The reps are helpful, to a point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The sales rep promised me that they could meet my targeted expectations and they were completely unable to carry through. It has been an abject failure and waste of money. The worst aspect is that 7 months into my year long contract, they came out with an add on product that would do exactly what I needed, but they refused to include it in my package for the remaining months of my contract. I will cancel ASAP. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be very specific with your requests and set up parameters to evaluate whether you attain them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None. They did not meet my needs which were clearly explained in the sales process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Works seamlessly for me in some of our companies businesses where the customers can interact and increase their involvement and even more fluidly account on if they were still planning on coming in one day or another. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When originally looking for pricing. Found we needed to submit a quote to just get an idea of the cost. With their was just guide to price price for quick easy comparison purposes. Other than that, not too much negative that I can think of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would say to check it out. Its a software product that is going to make everyday work much easier and therefore will save you time and money in the long run. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Puts some of the marketing work in cruise control and will automate the process. As said definitely great for the automated appointment tool. Also provides some social media marketing tools as well, which can definitely save you some time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Specialist
Internet
What do you like best?

Keeps everything in one place and integrates nicely with WordPress sites. Allows for emailing, texting, and surveys Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Takes a bit to get onboarded, but not so much that it is a turnoff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it. Completely worth it if you want to automate your digital marketing program and streamline your daily duties Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Appointment requests, customer communication, surveys, and reviews Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

There are lots of options for customizing how clients can request appointments, and how reminders are sent. We appreciate the flexibility, and we really love that it works in conjunction with our practice management software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is significantly more expensive than other, similar companies we have been looking into Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Online appointment scheduling, appointment reminders. Benefits include less time spent on the phone Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

I love the fact that all my patients get reminders of appointments and can automatically send back a confirmation of their appointment. It really helps knowing that each patient is reminded of their appointment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything about this program that I don't like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is great software that really gets the job done, it is easy and sufficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems that are solved through this software, are the appointments aren't being skipped. People have the option to cancel their appointment through the software, so I am not sitting here with extra time on my hands. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how customizable the program is. We can set how many reminders go out and how frequent they go out as well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some times people tell us they didn’t get a reminder and we check all the info that gave us and if it’s correct then we call demand force and occasionally they say it was an error on their end. So occasionally people miss their appointment because they didn’t get a reminder Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making sure people make it to their appointments by doing auto reminders Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior ImEdge Designer
Consumer Services
What do you like best?

I love that clients can request, confirm, or cancel appointments through a single email or text message Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the reviews on demandforce would post Elsewhere on the world wide web Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have multiple ways of getting people's requested appointments to them so they do not forget, which leads to less cancellations or last-minute no shows Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is very convenient for keeping in touch with clients, helping them automate replies and keeping track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the customer service and feedback is slow and needs to be looked upon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Helping in automated reminders for our clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helping us currently in marketing for products Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that it allows the user to see which clients texted a response for an appointment and it's fairly simple to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that sometimes it mysteriously crashes and all of the clients who already have confirmed an appointment get automatically deleted and customer service is hard to get in touch with because we are on the East Coast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Demandforce provides the benefit of a more tech saavy interaction with our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Director
What do you like best?

I like the patient communication. It is the only email marketing that works with AthenaHealth. They helped putting reviews on our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The service was not good, we had to ask multiple times to get things done. The emails are limited, you can only add pictures to a small size so emails are not aesthetically pleasing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I wouldn't use it if it can be avoided. The company is small and the service just wasn't good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it for email marketing to patients and to get reviews/testimonials on our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President / Owner
Health, Wellness and Fitness
What do you like best?

Using Demand Force to confirm appointments. This is a labor saving feature. When coupled with the ability for guests to leave reviews, it closes the loop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reviews in Demand Force are not recognized by Google as valid reviews. As a result they are only used as posted in our website. This is helpful, but certainly not worth the monthly cost of the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There have been almost no improvements in the software since initialization. Not being able to post reviews to Google and Yelp is a Serious shortcoming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving labor in confirming appointments. Also the software gives the guests an opportunity to review their experiences. This is the one redeeming point fo the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Demandforce?