Datis Reviews & Product Details

What is Datis?

DATIS, a National Council Strategic Partner, provides a completely unified HR and Payroll software solution that empowers Health and Human Services organizations to better achieve their mission. DATIS connects employees, aligns departments, and transforms organizations by uniting all aspects of workforce management within a single platform that includes Payroll, Timekeeping, Recruiting, Benefits, Talent Management, Analytics, and more. Our end-to-end solution enables organizations to increase visibility, maximize resources, and make an impact.

Datis Profile Details

Datis Reviews

1-17 of 17 total Datis reviews
Sauti Sol

"Datis review"

What do you like best?

Datis has really helped our company with the management of employees, payments of salaries and clear separation of departments. Before we started using it we had challenges of paying salaries on time, knowing which employees were on leave or even those just received a pay rise but with Datis, all that information is just stored to the system and the payments are also automated.

What do you dislike?

After using it for a year, I honestly do not have any downsides of using Datis. It has only been helpful to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a solution that will take care of most of your human resource work, Datis should be the product for you. Its cost is okay and the customer support is great.

We wanted a way to manage our employee records and ease the process of salary payments which was a major headache to our company.

Business Analyst
Real Estate

""Extraordinary framework for position-based HR programming""

What do you like best?

I like that this program is easy to understand and as a representative, it is useful to have all my data helpfully mapped out for my utilization. accommodating while finishing duties and seeing pay stubs when necessary.Tracks qualifications effectively, extraordinary visual Org Chart, all data is housed in one framework (enrolling, timesheets, paystubs, following FMLA, representative gateway, benefits, accreditations, position data).

What do you dislike?

Enlisting programming is utilitarian however path behind what different frameworks can do. Changes are made without informing clients and we discover off guard our helpdesk begins getting calls. Not portable agreeable aside from punching in and out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you need satisfied specialists who feel like they have control over their information, use this!

We presently utilize one framework when we recently had 10. Representatives can refresh their own data. Enlisting is attached to position control, which removes steady following and miscommunications about what number of positions are open. Constant. Work processes spare us from a great deal of "marks" we needed to get for everything.

Business Operations Manager
Oil & Energy

""Very easy to understand""

What do you like best?

I like that this program is easy to use and as a worker, it is useful to have all my data helpfully mapped out for my utilization. accommodating while finishing assessments and seeing pay stubs when necessary.They are continually searching for approaches to improve their item. I have been utilizing e3 for more than 9 years and it just continues showing signs of improvement.

What do you dislike?

I wish that Datis had a superior method to follow the majority of the data for my representatives (like occasions they spare). There might be an approach to do that too, however I'm not a head of the framework at my organization for that dimension of access. It would likewise be decent to have a booking collaborator on Datis.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

on the off chance that you need fulfilled workers who feel like they have power over their data, utilize this!

It is settling the issue of repetitive administrative work that would somehow must be finished. It takes into consideration the client to have control of any progressions to information and access to every one of the documents that the organization has.Moving onto time and participation has assisted with profitability information and having the capacity to address staffing needs considerably more convenient.

"Datis has helped make managing my employees easier"

What do you like best?

I like the versatility that Datis provides to view my employees. Whether it be as as team with their credentials, or who's going to be off (very helpful), to the timesheet views. Datis is always coming out with upgrades and improvements. The homepage is also nice bc it allows your employees to view important information everytime they log on to Datis.

What do you dislike?

I wish that Datis had a better way to track all of the information for my employees (like holidays they save). There may be a way to do that as well, but I'm not an administrator of the system at my agency for that level of access. It would also be nice to have a scheduling assistant on Datis.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's great for many aspects of business management.

Approving time off is easier than ever. It takes me about 5 minutes to approve timecards if every one gets them submitted on time. It's also extremely helpful to view the applicants for positions.

"Very user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that this program is user friendly and as an employee, it is helpful to have all my information conveniently mapped out for my use. helpful when completing taxes and looking at pay stubs when necessary.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes towards this program.

It is solving the issue of tedious paperwork that would otherwise have to be completed. It allows for the user to have control of any changes to info and access to all the files that the company has.

"Good for employees"

What do you like best?

I like how it has all the information available to employees that would otherwise have to be sought out through management. very convenient for when I want to review my pay stubs, review my benefits and even update my tax information.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any complaints about it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you want satisfied employees who feel like they have control over their information, use this!

I provides convenience of being in charge of your own information to ensure everything is up to date.

Recruitment Coordinator
Mental Health Care

"Great system for position-based HR software"

What do you like best?

Tracks credentials easily, great visual Org Chart, all information is housed in one system (recruiting, timesheets, paystubs, tracking FMLA, employee portal, benefits, credentials, position information).

What do you dislike?

Recruiting software is functional but way behind what other systems can do. Changes are made without notifying users and we find out by surprise when our helpdesk starts getting calls. Not mobile friendly except for punching in and out.

We now use one system when we previously had 5. Employees can update their own information. Recruiting is tied to position control, which cuts out constant tracking and miscommunications about how many positions are open. Real-time. Workflows save us from a lot of "signatures" we had to get for everything.

HRIS Manager
Mental Health Care

"Amazing product"

What do you like best?

They are always looking for ways to improve their product. I have been using e3 for over 9 years and it just keeps getting better.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a good scheduling product.

Moving onto time and attendance has helped with productivity data and being able to address staffing needs much more timely.

"Clear and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Datis allows us too clearly denote what pay is given to employees for what number of hours worked.

What do you dislike?

Some employees find it difficult to understand how to read the overtime pay section of their pay stub.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Datis is easy to use and understand and works well for our large organization.

Datis allows us to update employees' pay rate individually and immediately as needed.

"Datis"

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of use most of the time

What do you dislike?

Uploaded documents have disappeared several times

Uploaded documents have disappeared

AM

"Very useful!"

What do you like best?

Functionality, various functions within this system.

What do you dislike?

I am unable to see the birthdays of my staff for the current month. Also I am not sure if Datis is able to show the pictures of all staff. While in the middle of comleyeing staff evaluations, I will loose the info randomly so I will have to save after every paragraph, because it happens more than it should.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very useful as a supervisor/administrator.

Very beneficial as a supervisor running an OP program in managing/organizing staff information.

IH
(10,001+ employees)

"Good software. The ui can be a little buggy"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the report feature that ican use to export to other sustems

What do you dislike?

I dont like the user interfface it can be slow

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stick to a more widely implemented software until the bugs are worked out

Report sharing

"Datis"

What do you like best?

Works well when uploading from other systems. We used it during acquisitions to load new hires.

What do you dislike?

Some of the functions seem to ve buried under other pieces or panels.

Human capital management system. Very functional and user friendly.

"Datis!"

What do you like best?

I love the user friendly interface and optimized functioning

What do you dislike?

I would like the software to be most cost effective for small buisnesses

I used it to improve time management

II

"Solid support"

What do you like best?

The learning curve for this product is small.

What do you dislike?

UI isn't always friendly. Not usually intuitive

HR management is streamlined. Less reliance on legacy systems.

"Senior associate "

What do you like best?

Provides an organizational flow to help keep track of clients and employees

What do you dislike?

The having to get familiar with the platform

No problems

AH

"IS Mamager"

What do you like best?

ease of access and the amount of information available.

What do you dislike?

There are really no areas that I dislike,

benefits are the ability and flow of the supervisions.

Datis Features