compareDocs uses leading-edge technology to compare the difference between two documents with accuracy and reliability across all document types, helping authors collaborate on business-critical documents without fear or risk.
My work involves handling a lot of documents and a lot of report writing, sometimes I need to makes changes to previous documents to fit current requirements and this is where CompareDocs come in. There are a lot of reasons why I use CompareDocs:
1. its is easy to use and meets requirements.
2. I can compare Word, Excel and PDF without converting them to other formats.
3. Its integration to Sharepoint, Office365 and netdocuments.
4. Redline comparion reports in MS Word.
What do you dislike?
CompareDocs has met my requirements and it has been nothing short of helpful, so I struggle to find something to dislike about this software.
Recommendations to others considering the product
CompareDocs is better than its competitors( at least the ones that I have tried) in various aspects, its speed and accuracy is unmatched, it integrates to many applications and it easily compares Excel documents and Powerpoint presentations. Based on the qualities above I would recommend CompareDocs.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
I can say CompareDocs has been really time-saving, it is fast and accurate, somewhere its alternatives fall short. And the fact that I can compare 2 Excel files easily, because I tend to use excel a lot, has made my work easier.
* We monitor all compareDocs reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.